现如今做什么最挣钱社会挣钱这么难,我家的世仇改怎么报

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译中日两国曾经多次爆发过战争,无论是对日本还是中国,都给两国人民留下了深深地创伤.但是,我认为这不应该成为现在中日两国产生仇恨的源泉.现在的社会是和平发展为主流,中日两国更应该珍惜现在来之不易的和平,共同应对全球化的挑战.
乌石の19452
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
There had been a lot of wars between China and Japan ,and they had left deep wounds on both the Chinese and the Japanese.However,I don't think that these can be taken as the origin of harted between the two of them.Mainstream of the society today is peaceful development ,China and Japan should tresure the hard-won peace and cope with each other to face the global challenges.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
China, Japan had erupted into the war repeatedly, to Japan or China, gave the people to leave behind deeply the wound. However, I think that this should not become China, Japan has the hatred now the ...
Several wars have occurred between China and Japan, which has left deep wounds on the people of both sides. However, I can't agree that this fact should be regarded as the source of current resentment...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译中日两国曾经多次爆发过战争,无论是对日本还是中国,都给两国人民留下了深深地创伤.但是,我认为这不应该成为现在中日两国产生仇恨的源泉.现在的社会是和平发展为主流,中日两国更应该珍惜现在来之不易的和平,共同应对全球化的挑战.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
China and Japan have repeatedly outbreak of war, whether in Japan or China, gave the people of the two countries has left deep wounds. However, I think this should not be a source of hatred in the Sino-Japanese. Today's society is the peaceful development of the mainstream, China and Japan should cherish the hard-won peace and jointly cope with the challenges of globalization.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 咏春拳和蔡李佛是世仇 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信