等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我要去航空专业面试 求一份简单的中英文自我介绍 我英语不是很好 ,求大神帮帮忙 写份例文_百度知道
我要去航空专业面试 求一份简单的中英文自我介绍 我英语不是很好 ,求大神帮帮忙 写份例文
要去航空专业面试
求一份简单的中英文自我介绍
我英语不是很好&#128591,求大神帮帮忙 写份例文🙏🙏&#128591
i hope my application will be m standing here for this interview,brother and myself,composed of my dad.
now i will introduce myself briefly.m longing for a job on a plane.this is why i&#39. altough i just graduated from school. scoaring in the sky as an airhostess has been a dream for me since childhood.thanks,i will try my best.i am an optimistic and confident girl, my name is yanghaiyan .i am 20 years old.punctuality and diligence are crucial to most future careers.
It is really a great honor to have this opportunity for an interview,and i believe i can do well in caac,so that i will delive my best servies throughout the world as a airhostess member of caac and my dream can come ture.
that&#39.i grow up in a sweet family,born in shandong province, and i hope i can make a good performance today,you can call me yanzi, i would like to answer whatever you may raise. I like the feeling flying in the sky like a swallow, and this is why i&#39Good morning&#47.i have full confidencs all,mom, i have confidence to venture afternoon
又没有简单点的?
不了解你的情况,可以你写中文的,我来翻译
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神翻译下这张B超的含义,感激不尽🙏🙏🙏可以看出_百度知道
提问者采纳
堵住了。你的石头直径有1cm链接肾脏和膀胱的管子叫输尿管,导致上段输尿管扩张,肾脏里面的尿液流不出来导致肾积水,输尿管中有一颗石头
提问者评价