亲,我们的系统刚刚升级了,您可以在登录买卖宝账号后,在我们的买卖宝信息-在线聊天 -请选择您要咨询的内容:&&订单及包裹查询,查询您的订单物流信息的哦,谢谢~
已回答13633
响应时间&2小时
买卖宝的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁We detected that your JavaScript seem to be disabled.
You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Poster Printing at prices you can afford!
We offer 18" x 24" and 24" x 36" posters at prices that scare our competition.& Full color 18x24 posters for just $2.97 each and 24" x 36" posters starting at just $15.97.& You can't afford NOT to get a few!
Check Order Status
All you need is your email address and order number and you can receive up to the minute status of your order, including shipping and tracking information.& , or click the green tab to the left.
Check File Resolution Online
Now check your file's resolution through our web interface while you order!& No need to have to figure it out on your computer, we do it for you!&
Add Custom Options
We offer ,
to most of our poster options.& Great for extended uses, added durability, professional presentations and more!
Add Multiple Posters to One Order
, you can add as many or as few posters as you want without being penalized!If you are having trouble adding more than 1 poster to your order, .
Order 18 x 24 - $2.97
Order 24 x 36 - $15.97
Get Top Online Poster Printing Services Ideal to Make Posters Online
Need to print some posters?
We can help!
an account.
Drop us a line:
You have no items in your shopping cart.
New ?& Take the 'Quick Tour' below to get acquainted with our services in just a few minutes.& At the bottom of the page, you'll find some additional links for more specific information.
This is an optional step, but highly recommended.& By creating an account, you will be able to easily view your order history, track current orders, reorder from past orders store multiple addresses and more!&
offers 2 sizes of posters - 18 x 24 and 24 x 36.& After you choose your size, you will be forwarded to the item details page, where you will need to choose a few options.& Click on the links for more info on these options - , , .
Our integrated upload system will alert you to the resolution of the image that you are uploading.& Read more
about file requirements and restrictions.& Once your file has been uploaded, just click "Add to Cart".
Our standard production time is 5 business days, but we have options for speeding that time up.& During checkout, you'll see a list of options, complete with estimated ship date and additional cost.& On this page, you can also choose
Curious about where your order is?& You can check your order status to get up to the minute updates and see when your order is scheduled to ship.& Once it ships, you can log into your account to retrieve tracking information.&
Looking for more information?& Check out the links below to learn more.
- Here, you will find the majority of our help topics.
- Learn all the specifics on setting up files for print.
- Need to check your file resolution but not quite sure how?
- A quick tutorial on placing an order.
- Check your status without loggin into your account.
Just received my order and the quality of this product is just off the chart!! I created a custom 18x24 poster for a local high school baseball team, with players and the upcoming schedule, when I presented the order to my client they were just blown away! You just won't find a better quality product...and the price is just unbelievable.
Also had a question "after I placed the order", a quick call, a real person picked up the phone and she took care of my question ...thanks Amy!
Ronnie Ryne - Bowling Green, KY
Wow, I'm impressed.
18X24 sounds huge, but doesn't seem that big in my office, which is not all that large and I'm glad I didn't go with a competitor when I feared these would be too large.
The posters look great.
I opted for glossy which turned out to be laminated not just glossy paper, but does make them much more durable.
The only thing better than the appearance is the price and value which is just outstanding.
Mike W. - Sonoma County, California
I wanted a new look for the new year and I am so happy that I ordered my 18 x 24 poster.
My poster of trees during the sunset is beautiful!
Very professional looking and at a great price!
I will use this service again.
Thank you.
Linda - Seattle, WA
Read more testimonials from our loyal customers , or .
We service customers in all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Here are some of the cities where our customers order from:
Looking for poster fulfillment services or nedd us to drop ship posters?& Please
for more information about our services.问题补充&&
只能说你的兑换码已经作废吗,你如果还要买的话可以联系商家再要一个兑换码
godismeiamback &
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
您好,建议您拨打客服电话40-联系客服人员帮助您解决。
买卖宝客服平台&
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &