您好!e邮宝能不能查到帮我查一下A区的1818号...

哪位帮我查一下苹果我的3gs是有锁机还是无锁机,能不能激活的。序列号293.模型型号MC138LL/A_百度知道大神能不能帮我查一下我的5s是不是翻新机 型号 MF404CH/A 序列号F95PP07RFR9_百度知道能不能帮我看一下这份英文自我介绍还可以吗?Good afternoon. It is really a great honor to have the opportunity for this interview. My name is ***. I’m a sophomore major in English at *** University. With tremendous interest in English interpretation, I sent application to your company.I have a habit of making plans so that I can manage my time effectively. Last summer holiday, I got my first intern Last December, I managed to be the Expo volunteer. And now, I’m striving to be a member of your team. I am a person with stable personality and high sense of responsibility. I fear no risks and never confused by any interference because I am bright and dedicated. Although I am a freshman in the field of interpretation, I am aggressive to learn and progress.I’m the leader of English corner at college. I want to help more friends get interested in English. Vocabular the sense of language can be cultivated. My English is not 100% fluent, but I ‘m improving and that is what every outstanding interpreter has experienced.Given a chance to work for your company, I will try my best to make contributions and prove that your investment is a smart choice.
Thank you very much for your attention!
我觉得你第二段结尾有些欲言又止的味道,应该写些自我激励的话比较好吧,不过,总体来说还可以.临场发挥时,注意要自信和沉稳.最后,祝你面试成功吧!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮我查一下今晚11:05分起飞的海南航空HU7021飞回广州白云机场,是在A区出口还是在B区出口?在线等,谢谢_百度知道邮政 我把收件人的号码写错了 怎么才能改回来 或是怎样收件人才能收到? 能不能帮我查一下包裹到哪里了PA和PA急啊
一个礼拜了
PA包裹: 11:32:12珠海市柠溪邮政所:交寄寄达地----广西壮族自治区桂林市 21:25:00
广州:到达处理中心
07:00:00南宁派押:到达处理中心
中中投递:包裹单未妥投再投: 投递员:王耀坤
中中投递:到达投递邮局
桂林市丽君路邮政所:到达投递邮局
PA包裹: 11:31:00
珠海市柠溪邮政所:交寄寄达地----广西壮族自治区柳州市