以Group study为题的study abroad英语作文文不少于600词

请帮我,以ORBIS为题写一篇80个词的英语短文,请帮忙写一篇英语短文,要介绍ORBIS的有关情况,不少于80个词,不必写得太好,一般般就行._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮我,以ORBIS为题写一篇80个词的英语短文,请帮忙写一篇英语短文,要介绍ORBIS的有关情况,不少于80个词,不必写得太好,一般般就行.
请帮我,以ORBIS为题写一篇80个词的英语短文,请帮忙写一篇英语短文,要介绍ORBIS的有关情况,不少于80个词,不必写得太好,一般般就行.
Project Orbis – ORBIS,is an international charitable organization,which devotes to recovering the visual ability of blind people all over the world.Currently,there are 45 million people are affected by ablepsia,80 percent of them are recoverable,however,they can't pay for the high medical car expenses.ORBIS helps them.The headquarters of ORBIS is in New York City.There are branches in Huston,London,Canada and Hong Kong,to where a group of doctors,nurses,engineers who are equipped with cutting-edge skills from US are sent.Founded in 1982,more than 600 top-ranking pohthalmologists from 29 countries have visited 70 nations and areas and treated and operated on 20 thousands patients in the special plane they used.冲刺2013年中考――英语写作训练及范文83篇_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
冲刺2013年中考――英语写作训练及范文83篇
英​语​写​作​弱​的​同​学​看​看​吧
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢求一篇以 Our Learning Group 为题的英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇以 Our Learning Group 为题的英语作文
求一篇以 Our Learning Group 为题的英语作文
Everybody is good, I is Xiaohua, glad to act as your English study group leader, here, I hope everybody unity and friendship, and have their own learning objectives include organizationNow I will...2013高考英语作文全面辅导_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2013高考英语作文全面辅导
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢以我感激我的xx 为题写一篇60字英语作文(出初中水平)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以我感激我的xx 为题写一篇60字英语作文(出初中水平)
以我感激我的xx 为题写一篇60字英语作文(出初中水平)
1.I am most grateful to my parentsIs a warm thanks to the emotion,like a stream flowing slowly,singing softly,and in between the transmission of the human world of the most purely beautiful message.I thank the most of my parents.Their open minds with deep love and embrace all the advantages and disadvantages of me,generously gave me a room for my own,let me extend his arms,I want to embrace life.2.I would like to thank my parents,they gave me come to this world power.My childhood was spent in the care and love of my parents be light of heart from care under the.Sunny day,they give me a piece o rainyseason,they hold up for me a warmth of the umbrella.3.Young time with the study of the passions,which include the parents how many ups and downs.Parents often for my joy and look very happy,often for my trouble and sorrow in my heart.I know,my parents are looking forward to I havea good result,one day in the future,their daughter can rely on their own ability,to live a better life.Finally one day,parents wish:finally have a happiness belongs to my home.Parents smiled,but in a heartfelt smile,but I saw the parents forehead did not know when crawling with a deep wrinkles,and also many temples strands of hair.4.The heart of the parents still filled with countless care,about her daughter,worried about their little grandson.So,for my work,my family and my children,parents in their close already sixty years old,also with the granddaughter of "oldnanny",looked at the granddaughter,such as childhood when I generally smartlovely appearance,parents meet smile.Just,they are no longer young.5.I would like to thank my parents,when I am no longer young,when I quietly a fewparents the strands of hair on the head,when I gently stroked I would like to thank my parents,when parents are no longer young,when thetime rolls on parents silent love still on my journey,when parents kind eyes filled with care 6.I would like to thank my parents,and when I first motherhood with care to care oftheir baby,when I gently for her daughter sing song "you happy so I happy".I finally understand:My parents,gave me the whole world!I thank my parents.Parents know how much hard workWrite down the questions,I also feel very embarrassed.Because I was just a few years ago to know the birthday of their parents,to truly understand the parentseach white on the head of the bearing fatigue and the vicissitudes of life.It is in the other day,really feel the hand of every penny of the weight.Also is a few days ago,I was formally of the first leaf 7.diary wrote:the mother line,wandering onto clothing.Departure thick seam,Italy in the fear of delay.Who grass inch heart,reported in three inches across.Also in a few days ago,in a group meeting party,Zhao teacher's words:parents know how much hard work,let my heart be Chinese catalpa live again.8.These days,the heart has been thinking and parents together bit by bit,whether it is happy,or sad,always want to pick up the phone to call mother and told her son to love her.But when his thought of here,the tears can't help out flow,total feel owe parents too much,always feel to speak this sentence will make your more guilt and remorse,but depressed in the heart will be more uncomfortable.9.In the University,does not mean that we is an adult,does not mean that we are mature many,learned a lot.In fact,we are also very naive,but also the basic will not to what is wearing?What to eat?That was just the clothes and food?In our life,parents care and love is the most extensive and most selfless,parentsare never a never-ending story:sucking milk from its mother's b grabbing parents heart taken th the sound in thesweet songs sound sleep,thrive in the non - not to care.For our parents through the sick how m the parents of our reading up how mu for this is higher than the sky,than to the kindness of the thick,and we can appreciate how much?How much we repay 10.them?Crazy night,infatuated love,absenteeism,late,this is our reward?Sitting in the bar,idle play CS,play Xian Lu romance,playing shaft,I don't know if you dare at the momentthink parents,think of those parents whose ne in your owngirlfriend money,I don't know if you dare to think facing loess back upturnedparents,think day and night overtime also faces the laid-off parents.In the college,I have had such a naive silly day,that time,is I have not thought of these,but I dare not to think.Only deep-seated his conscience and "smart" doing stupid things.11.Always with a kind of thought of cool way to suction left cigarette end ejecting,always with a kind of thought very relaxed tone said they waste the time,always with a kind of thought very romantic expression took his girlfriend's hand,always with a kind of thought very proud attitude cut online,always a thought very natural and unrestrained life to cope with life,in fact,is a naive,childish and ridiculous.It is silly,in the show for my foolish.And our parents?
I want to say”Thank you”to Miss Wang our English teacher.
I can never pay you back for your kindness and your patience.
I used to be weak in English.
You found my problem and helped me out.}

我要回帖

更多关于 my english study作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信