ATT官方解锁回复邮件,看不懂,求助 Dear Sir /sir madamm, Thank you for taking the time to e-mail AT&T to re

终于收到ATT官解邮件了,T2合约机官解了,兴奋的跟大家分享下心得
1楼 (楼主)
级别:白苹果 23:03:58
我本来有台港版无锁机,十二号听说美版ATT可以解锁就1500收了一个转头,准备解锁后把老婆的3GS换掉。后来一查才知道是2011年6月份的T2的合约机器,再看论坛上面说T2机器最难解锁,心里顿时凉了一截。
但是抱着试试的态度18号发了2封邮件,一个GMAIL的邮箱,一个163的邮箱。20号GMAIL的邮箱收到带有CM的邮件,于是每天看邮箱等啊等。
今天9点到家,休息了会习惯性的打开邮箱,这里很搞笑,是163的邮箱收到了解锁邮件,我可是GMAIL的邮箱收到的CM啊,然后用红雪反激活,插上卡,就显示中国移动的确定选项,完美解锁了呵呵,喜出望外哦。
写出这些是想跟各位封釉分享下心得,经此而已,也祝福大家好运!!
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for taking the time to e-mail AT& T regarding unlocking your iPhone. My name is Dawn Frank, and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone. We have reviewed your request and confirmed that you are eligible to have the requested iPhone unlocked.
To complete the unlock, simply:
1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that you have internet connectivity.
2. Connect your iPhone using the dock connector to USB cable that came with your iPhone.
3. Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes.
For information on backup and restore, please visit
4. After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.
Additional information on unlocking can be found at
For questions regarding AT&T’s wireless service and iPhone, please visit the Phone/Device Learning Center. We thank you for your continued business and look forward to providing you with the best customer service.
Thank you for contacting AT&T Mobility. We appreciate your business.
Sincerely,
Dawn Frank
Online Customer Care Professional
Help AT&T improve our service to you! Please complete our short survey about your e-mail Customer Service experience. Click on:
The information provided in this e-mail is intended for the view and use of the authorized AT&T subscriber only. Content may not be shared or relied upon by third parties. AT&T, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to amend, modify or replace the written content of this message to correct or update answers provided to Subscriber. No term of Subscriber's Customer Service Agreement is altered, waived, or modified by this message unless expressly agreed by an authorized AT&T representative.
(c) 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
2楼 (沙发)
级别:白苹果 23:04:56
3楼 (板凳)
级别:白苹果 23:10:26
用红雪反激活,插上卡,就显示中国移动的确定选项,完美解锁了,哈哈
4楼 (地板)
级别:青苹果 23:13:54
恭喜,,14号发的邮件。给了个CM码后,一直音信全无!!只能先SAM先啦。今晚是定的最后日期,希望能占LZ的好运!!
级别:青苹果 23:15:13
15号的CM飘过,预计23号,应该是明天吧,LZ是几号的啊?
级别:白苹果 23:17:41
收到这邮件不给解 反馈好几天今天回信又给一个CM 我日他妹
级别:金苹果 23:17:54
哎,这个到底看什么呢,12号的cm现在还没解,问了多次还让等!
级别:金苹果 23:21:29
我的14号的CASE.现在还没解锁啊。恭喜楼主啊。
级别:白苹果 23:23:36
引用: 引用第4楼coolmcgrady于 23:15发表的 :
15号的CM飘过,预计23号,应该是明天吧,LZ是几号的啊?
我18号发的邮件,20号收到的CM码的邮件,今天21.57收到的解锁邮件
级别:白苹果 23:33:10
我本来有台港版无锁机,十二号听说美版ATT可以解锁就1500收了一个转头,后来一查才知道是2011年6月份的T2的合约机器,再看论坛上面说T2机器最难解锁,心里顿时凉了一截,但是抱着试试的态度18号发了2封邮件,一个GMAIL的邮箱,一个163的邮箱。20号GMAIL的邮箱收到带有CM的邮件,于是每天看邮箱等啊等。今天9点到家,休息了会习惯性的打开邮箱,这里很搞笑,是163的邮箱收到了解锁邮件,我可是GMAIL的邮箱收到的CM啊,呵呵,喜出望外,写出这些是想跟各位封釉分享下心得,经此而已,也祝福大家好运!!
(C) Joyslink Inc.在线修改推荐信,求英语达人看过来!Dear Sir or Madam,I am very pleased to recommend a promising student,Ruihan Ma,for admission into your graduate studies program in Electrical Engineering.I have known her since she enrolled in my course _百度作业帮
在线修改推荐信,求英语达人看过来!Dear Sir or Madam,I am very pleased to recommend a promising student,Ruihan Ma,for admission into your graduate studies program in Electrical Engineering.I have known her since she enrolled in my course
在线修改推荐信,求英语达人看过来!Dear Sir or Madam,I am very pleased to recommend a promising student,Ruihan Ma,for admission into your graduate studies program in Electrical Engineering.I have known her since she enrolled in my course in “Digital Electronic Technique” in 2009.Because she was very conscientious do a good job in every
because she had extremely active per because she was keen interested in discussing with me about Digital Electronic knowledge I introduced after class.All those above impressed me deeply.Furthermore,she has a perceptive mind and good comprehension ability to understand the application of electronic technologies in industry.Once I taught about multivibrator circuit structure in my class,many students can not understand how to use the different form of circuit in different situation.Yet Ms.ma comprehended the key points of this problem rapidly and help other students solve this problem.More importantly,as Ruihan is also a student cadre in her class,she showed her initiative to help those who weren’t able to attend the class or can’t grasp the key of this class.I had witnessed her well-organized content about the class we had,from which,she not only recorded many details I mentioned in the class,but also summarized them under a set of knowledge frames.I believe her efforts to do such summaries both helped to consolidate her knowledge acquisition and contributed to the whole class in their preparation of the course paper.I could perceive from her coursework conclusion paper that Ruihan was able to draw reference from the previous knowledge and synthesize them into independent thinking of her own to explore some new topics about the technology application in some industries.To conclude,Ruihan gave me a deep impression as an active and industrial student who has special learning aptitude in academic study.She is also a passionate leader and organizer of student activities who possesses continuous zest to contribute to her community.Based on her notable performance,I believe Ruihan will achieve higher academic goal she set for herself through advanced professional training in your program,and thus I strongly recommend her for admission.Your favorable consideration will be appreciated.Should further information be required,I am most willing to provide assistance.Truly,首先想在开头说一下推荐人不仅给我教这门课,还是我的班主任.其次,能否在内容上适当再充实一下.求达人帮忙修改语法和用词!
Dear Sir or Madam,It is my pleasure to recommend a promising student,Ma Ruihan,for admission into your graduate study program in Electrical Engineering.I got acquainted with her when she enrolled in my course in “Digital Electronic Technique” in 2009.Not only because she is adequate careful to do a good job in every
but also she has extremely In addition,she is keen in discussing with me about Digital Electronic knowledge I introduced after class.All of these impressed me deeply.Furthermore,she has a perceptive mind and good comprehensive ability to understand the application of electronic technologies in industry.Once I taught about multivibrator circuit structure in my class,many students failed to understand how to use the different forms of circuit in different situations.Yet Ms.Ma comprehended the key points of this problem immediately and helped other students solve this problem patietly.What’s more,as a student leader in her class,she showed her initiation to help those who cannot attend the class or have difficulties in understanding courses.I once witnessed her well-organized contents about our class,.Acctually,not only did she record essential details I mentioned in class,but also summarized them into a set of knowledge frames.I believe her efforts to do such summaries helped to consolidate her knowledge acquisition and assisted the whole class with their preparation for the course paper.I could perceive from her coursework conclusion paper that Ruihan was able to draw reference from the previous knowledge and synthesize them into her own thoughts to explore some new topics about the technology application in some industries.To conclude,Ruihan gives me a deep impression as an active and wisom student who has special learning attitude to academic study.She is also a passionsive leader of student activities who possesses continuous zest to contribute to her community.Based on her notable performance,I believe Ruihan will achieve higher academic goals she set for herself with the help of advanced professional training provided by your program.All in all,I strongly recommend her for admission.Your favorable consideration will be appreciated.If there is any further enquiry,please feel free to connect me,I am most willing to provide assistance.Truly,
帮你简单改了下,有些语法和时态上的小错误。student cadre是中国特色,老美是根本是看不懂的,student leader好得多。industial是工业的,industrious才是勤奋的。别太看重推荐信,老外都懂,中国的推荐信都是假的,除非你找到特别牛的人给你写(比如国际知名的教授)。Dear Sir or Madam,I am very pleased to re...新版的游戏频道看起来怎样?有没有比旧版好看一点?据说现在有专属活动正在激情展开,...
英特尔日前给我们带来了第一款面向移动平台的产品 E3-1500M v5,标志着 Xeon 处理器正...
2014 年 10 月,一款以中文古风歌曲为主题打造的音乐游戏《大琴师》让我们认识了来自...
听上去不无道理,因为现在苹果对于中国市场的依赖越来越大了。你觉得国内的苹果热还会...
“如果没有了我,那么高端手表的将近半壁江山也没了”,也许在2020年,Apple Watch可...
0-day 是危害性最高的漏洞之一,你的电脑随时可能被黑客控制,个人信息会全部曝光。
如今你想要为自己的苹果设备购买AppleCare,只能通过苹果零售店又或者是运营商渠道,...
三星作为世界最大智能手机制造商,在周四发布的旗舰Note 5和S6 Edge Plus依然定价在70...
《启航:加勒比》是一款经营闯关作品,善良的加勒比执政官——弗朗西斯爵士的债主找上...
对于不少玩家来说,一提到日本著名的游戏开发商SQUARE ENIX,脑海中都会浮现出许多经...
现在随着城市当中环境越来越差,以前经常抬头可以看见小鸟在天空中飞舞,而在早晨的时...
《The Path To Luma(光明之路)》是一款画面精美的 3D 益智游戏。游戏的风格治愈,玩...
尽管手游近几年发展迅猛,但是国人出品的游戏并未给人留下好印象,不过这个局面现在正...
游戏世界当中有不少以古墓冒险为题材的作品,例如玩家比较熟悉的《古墓丽影》系列。但...
近日,游戏开发商Liger Games在苹果商店当中上架了一款名为《迷宫世界(Mazecraft)》...
昨天,一则消息使稍稍沉寂了的 iCar 传闻重燃。英国《卫报》获取了一份文件,上述苹果...
日前,苹果多款全新台式机配件现身FCC,看起来消费者会在今年夏季结束前就能看到它们...
与其他苹果产品一样,Apple Watch 也拥有丰富的第三方配件,可以实现不同的使用需求。
苹果要求零售店内第三方配件供应商必须重改包装设计,连产品拍摄角度都有规定。
双卡双待正日渐成为许多手机用户的重要需求,工作和生活两个号码互不耽误。
随着电子产品越来越傻瓜化,文件与数据的传输也变得越来越便捷,不过作为一枚果粉,有...
要是你不想随身带着沉甸甸的充电宝,又不想因为使用背夹电池而让 iPhone 变成一块“砖...
逼格满满的机械风格加上硬朗的线条设计,Core Armor 确实很能吸引路人的眼球,要是价...
终于收到ATT官解邮件了,T2合约机官解了,兴奋的跟大家分享下心得
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间3652 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
白苹果, 积分 561, 距离下一级还需 939 积分
引用楼主就爱苹果控于 23:03发表的: 我本来有台港版无锁机,十二号听说美版ATT可以解锁就1500收了一个转头,后来一查才知道是2011年6月份的T2的合约机器,再看论坛上面说T2机器最难解锁,心里顿时凉了一截。&br&但是抱着试试的态度18号发了2封邮件,一个GMAIL的邮箱,一个163的邮箱。20号GMAIL的邮箱收到带有CM的邮件,于是每天看邮箱等啊等。&br&今天9点到家,休息了会习惯性的打开邮箱,这里很搞笑,是163的邮箱收到了解锁邮件,我可是GMAIL的邮箱收到的CM啊,呵呵,喜出望外,写出这些是想跟各位封釉分享下心得,经此而已,也祝福大家好运!!&br&&br&Dear Sir/Madam, &br&&br&Thank you for taking the time to e-mail AT& T regarding unlocking your iPhone. My name is Dawn Frank, and it will be my pleasure to assist you today. &br&&br&Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone. We have reviewed your request and confirmed that you are eligible to have the requested iPhone unlocked. &br&&br&To complete the unlock, simply: &br&1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that you have internet connectivity. &br&2. Connect your iPhone using the dock connector to USB cable that came with your iPhone. &br&3. Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes. &br&For information on backup and restore, please visit &a href=&/kb/HT1414& x-apple-data-detectors=&true& x-apple-data-detectors-result=&1&&/kb/HT1414&/a&. &br&4. After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked. &br&Additional information on unlocking can be found at &a href=&/kb/TS3198& x-apple-data-detectors=&true& x-apple-data-detectors-result=&2&&/kb/TS3198&/a&. &br&For questions regarding AT&T’s wireless service and iPhone, please visit the Phone/Device Learning Center. We thank you for your continued business and look forward to providing you with the best customer service. &br&&br&Thank you for contacting AT&T Mobility. We appreciate your business. &br&&br&&br&&br&Sincerely, &br&&br&Dawn Frank &br&AT&T &br&Online Customer Care Professional &br&&br&&br&Help AT&T improve our service to you! Please complete our short survey about your e-mail Customer Service experience. Click on: &br&&a href=&http://www./supportsurvey/epoll/Booth.do?controller=com.jcorporate.epoll.controller.Booth&Format=tiny&CategoryId=2&PollId=16&state=promptVote&id=ccgaDF0104******& x-apple-data-detectors=&true& x-apple-data-detectors-result=&3&&http://www./supportsurvey/epoll/Booth.do?controller=com.jcorporate.epoll.controller.Booth&Format=tiny&CategoryId=2&PollId=16&state=promptVote&id=ccgaDF0104******&/a& &br&&br&&br&The information provided in this e-mail is intended for the view and use of the authorized AT&T subscriber only. Content may not be shared or relied upon by third parties. AT&T, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to amend, modify or replace the written content of this message to correct or update answers provided to Subscriber. No term of Subscriber's Customer Service Agreement is altered, waived, or modified by this message unless expressly agreed by an authorized AT&T representative. &br&&br&(c) 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. &br&&br&&br&&br&[ 此帖被就爱苹果控在 23:32重新编辑 ]楼主的是T2合约机?试下刷机升级基带看是否也解锁自动有信号啊?
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间382 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
我就是我,不需要多说
引用第10楼sundy-04-23 23:35发表的 :
楼主的是T2合约机?试下刷机升级基带看是否也解锁自动有信号啊?
我目前是4.33的系统,没有5.01的SHSH,等5.1完美后再升级吧
注册时间 最后登录
在线时间117 小时 UID
主题帖子人气
前几天打电话给ATT,一直没有等到邮件,也懒反激活了
结果今天正准备sam漏洞试一下,反激活以后,没用卡贴