我面试的是外贸业务员面试问题,可是老板让我跟内单先,帮他翻译邮件和回复邮件,我感觉跟外贸没关系,

做外贸业务员是一种什么样的工作体验? - 知乎6644被浏览1574873分享邀请回答82 条评论分享收藏感谢收起98 条评论分享收藏感谢收起查看更多回答2 个回答被折叠()麻烦帮我翻译一下,业务员跑了!!!! - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1232756
阅读权限 40
麻烦帮我翻译一下,业务员跑了!!!!
厂里就我自己了,能力有限,请大神翻译:
这已经是我第四次给你们写邮件了。
我们到目前为止仍然不能清关,海关告诉我们,你给的文件查不到电子信息(政府系统没有备案,没有查到数据)。集装箱现在已经在港口待了13天,海关已经给我们严重警告要求报关提货并且接下来会对我们进行货值千分之三的滞港费处罚。我希望你们可以立马对此事进行解决,请你们的单证部门行动起来,提高效率,因为我们真的非常非常着急。
UID 2825754
阅读权限 60
回复 #1 December201025 的帖子
This is the fourth time I have written to you.
&&It's very urgent !We still can not finish customs clearance&&so far, the customs told us that they can not find the electronic documents (the government system do not have your record or data information). The container has now been in the harbor for 13 days, the Customs and Excise Department has given us a serious warning to require the declaration to pick up If not, then we will have to pay three thousandth of our value of the detention fee. I hope that you can immediately solve the matter, ask your document department to help us.
UID 1232756
阅读权限 40
回复 #2 ruoyumengni 的帖子
it very kind of you...我只会这一句。。老板谢谢你了
UID 1144763
阅读权限 40
回复 #1 December201025 的帖子
This is my fourth mail to you. Very very urgent!!!
Until now, we cannot custom clearance. For reason, our custom stuff can not check any info at website about the documents you have sent to me. Containers have been held on the yard more than 13 days, our custom issued serious warnings that if we can not custom clearance for these containers we will get the punishment of 0.3% of total amount at invoice as demurrage charge. So, you should move out to handling it out asap and feedback to me at the first time.
Your urgently reply will be appriciated!
[ 本帖最后由 runnercasidy 于
16:26 编辑 ]
UID 1232756
阅读权限 40
回复 #4 runnercasidy 的帖子
还有一句: 货物现在无法进入保税库,因为没有商检。如果有电子信息,没有正本是可以进的。但现在是电子信息没有,货只能押在港口,根本没有其他办法。
UID 2825754
阅读权限 60
回复 #5 December201025 的帖子
我一个外人也看不出 你想要客户提供什么东西来解决这个问题 所以你现在最重要的 是要弄清楚现在需要什么文件 或者是要求客户具体提供什么帮助 你这样客户不一定能明白具体要怎么提供帮助
UID 2650185
福步币 4 块
阅读权限 40
回复 #5 December201025 的帖子
货物现在无法进入保税库,因为没有商检。如果有电子信息,没有正本是可以进的。但现在是电子信息没有,货只能押在港口,根本没有其他办法。
Because of cargos are no inspection, they are now unable to enter the bonded warehouse.If you can offer electronic information,&&cargo are&&able to enter the bonded warehouse no original. However, we have not electronic information. So the cargo have to withheld on the port. There is no way to take cargos.
加个好友,一起交流学习
UID 2846449
阅读权限 40
有没有哪位大神有更好的翻译呀,一起来学习下
UID 2846449
阅读权限 40
有没有哪位大神有更好的翻译呀,一起来学习下
UID 2530271
阅读权限 25
来自 广东 东莞
It’s my 4th time to email you.
Till now we still can’t clear the Customs due to the documents you proivded is not trackable(not registrated in government system, no electronic data).
The container has been lying in the port for 13 days. We were seriously warned by the Cutstoms to declare and take delivery of the goods and we wiill be fined at 0.3% of the goods value as demurrage charge.
I hope you require your documents deptmentto act and fix it immediately. Now it becomes top urgent.
Without commodity inspection, now the goods are unable to enter the boned warehouse. Actually it’s allowed to enter even with electronic information only. Unfortunately we don’t have it. Now we have no other options but to let the container lying in the port.
UID 2846449
阅读权限 40
谢谢楼上的,不知道怎么艾特回复你,只能这样回复你了,写的好专业,么么哒
UID 2900907
阅读权限 25
please protect our draft on presentation 请问这一句该怎么理解
UID 2530271
阅读权限 25
来自 广东 东莞
回复 #12 菜大白 的帖子
请见票即付!
(西安众联国际物流Star)