很有趣的话题,在中国梦三个层次,什么层次的人用什么品牌的手机

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
汉译英、英译汉汉译英1.如果你不介意的话,我还想就一些有趣的话题与你交流.2.美国人怎么看中国?3.像我这样年纪的美国人喜欢做什么?4.美国人与中国人有什么不同?5.你在闲暇时喜欢做什么?6.这要依城市而定.例如:北京人爱谈论政治;上海人喜欢谈论出国和嫁个老外;广州人乐于谈论吃、生意和赚大钱.8.至今我还没有固定工作.我在练习英语准备明年到美国进修.你是做什么的?9.该吃晚饭了.你能和我一起共进晚餐吗?英译汉1.George Bush thinks that ChiBill Clinton thinks that China is our strategic partner.Most Americans agree with Mr.Clinton.2.They love to have fun.They love to have parties and spend time with their friends.3.Chinese care more about their families than Americans do.4.What do you do for a living?5.I work in the stock market.6.I never mind.Go ahead.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.乔治・布什认为中国是我们的竞争者,比尔・克林顿认为中国是我们的战略伙伴.大多数美国人都同意克林顿先生的观点.2.他们都喜欢娱乐,他们都喜欢派对和花时间和他们的朋友在一起.3.中国人比美国人更关心他们的家庭.4.为了生存你都干什么?5.我在股票市场工作.6.我不介意.随便.1. If you don't mind, I want to exchange on some interesting topics with you. 2. How do
the Americans look at China? 3.
What does the American
who like me like to do? 4. What is the difference between the USA and China?5. What do you want to do in you space time? 6. It depends on the city . For example, The person from Beijing lo The person from Shanghai likes discussing the study abroad and
Guangzhou people are glad to discuss food, business and to make money. 8. I do not have the regular work so far. I will take advanced courses in practice English preparation next year to the US. What do you do? 9. Oh,it is time to dinner. Could you want to have dinner with me?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. if you did not mind, I also want to exchange on some interesting topics with you.how
does the 2. American look at China? 3. looks like my such age what does the American like making?what...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 2016中国家庭财富层次 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信