资源枯竭矿山破产操作有关问题处理——河南桐柏银矿破产案例剖析.pdf32页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:200 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Summary The oftheStateto shutdovrnand somestate―owned objective bankrupt enterprises to isto as settlethe wellestablishand the
accordingpolicy properly
workers,as perfect
mechanismon of steadinessofthe retreating precondition ensuring society.Howev. in thesituationof the
er,the mine cause.sclosedownand complicacy enterprises bankruptcy liabletofallin unsteadiness.whichsevereinfluencetoboththe
process about course brings
of andthesteadinessofthewhole theStatehasissuedthe bankruptcy society.Although aimsatclosedownand oftheresource mine
poHcyparticularly bankruptcy dry―up enter- affaimstilltake in ofthat fromtimetotime
prises,unsteady place operationprocedure.To
erlsurethestable ofresource mine and enterprises’closedown operation
drY―uD bankrupt― has becomethe and ofthewholeWOrk.
cyprocess premisekeystone SilverMinePlantWasturnedovertoHenanProvinceinthe 2000when Tongbai year
transferrednon―ferrous lowerlevel.BecaLlsethe State metal tothe industry enterprise run has
has outofresollressandhas
burdensofdebtand Statefavored heavy personnel,the
itclc目edownand sincethen. bankruptcypoHcy Mine hasalso those othersire? Henan Silver Plant Tongbai upagainstproblems barged
flat havefallenacross.Underthe ofthe of enterprises leadershipprovincialgovernment
HenanProvinceandthe of hastakenase― City,theplant municipalgovernmentNanyang
ries measures hassucceededin thesmooth ofeffective tosolvethe and ensuring problems of thesisreviewsthe ofthat
operationbankruptcy.TKs
bankruptcyprocess plant.classi― theessentialfactorsto
lies in ensure thecontradictionsand the problemsprocess.analyzes
the executionofresource and dry―out bankruptcyprocess, steady enterprises’closedown whichshould insuch forward forwardsome be cases,and points puts
brings key grasped
adviceonsome fromwhichnoconclusionisdrawnforthemoment. problems yet Thecreativefeatureswiththisthe
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 合同工怎样入编制 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信