瑞昌市一中一中高一有几门功课 期末考试各科加起来的总分是多少

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
瑞昌一中高一Ⅱ部11208班第一次月考分析.ppt40页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
瑞昌一中高一Ⅱ部11208班第一次月考分析,瑞昌一中2015高考,瑞昌一中2015高考成绩,瑞昌一中2014高考,魏县一中高一考试成绩,同煤一中高一考试题,瑞昌一中,瑞昌一中官网,瑞昌一中录取分数线,江西省瑞昌市第一中学
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
瑞昌一中高一Ⅱ部 11208班 第一次月考分析会 . 二、理科快班以上均分 三、单科状元 语文:魏文静
106.5 数学:艾晓英
124 物理:蔡林峰
89 化学:胡
生物:张永翔
76 四、班级前10名 五、明显进步 胡君妍
+43 蔡倩玉 +31 胡海瑶
+27 张哲昕 +49 甘
棠 +30 艾晓英
+37 慈学友 +12 余优燃 +14曹
周玉琴 +14 胡
+14 曹光起 +30
查松波 +19 黄飞虎
+14 王玉婷
+12 六、有所下滑 蔡
-16 陈世政
-13 徐荣彩 -27 冷流江
-13 冯年春
鑫 -21 张中行
C 26 余定聪
-13 何鹏飞
-23 温少莹
-37 何安地
-27 陈志刚
-15 周升升
-13 聂暖云 -35 七、快班各班各分数段人数 八、快班各班上线情况 九、两部上线人数对比 十、两部文、理科上一本均分 十一、两部文、理科上二本均分 十三、存在问题 1、主流意识不强,增分点把握不到位,数、理关注不够; 2、数学、物理要引起足够重视; 3、偏科现象严重; 4、个别同学缺乏吃苦精神,贪玩、好动、不求上进; 5、晚自习效率不高,谈论过多; 6、学习方法与技巧还需改进。 囊萤映雪的故事 爱迪生的故事 爱迪生的故事
爱迪生?一生只上过三个月的小学,他的学问是靠母亲的教导和自修得来的。他的成功,应该归功于母亲自小对他的谅解与耐心的教导,才使原来被人认为是低能儿的爱迪生,长大后成为举世闻名的“发明大王”。 爱迪生从小就对很多事物感到好奇,而且喜欢亲自去试验一下,直到明白了其中的道理为止。长大以后,他就根据自己这方面的兴趣,一心一意做研究和发明的工作。他在新泽西州建立了一个实验室,一生共发明了电灯、电报
正在加载中,请稍后...您当前的位置:&>&正文
瑞昌一中09-10学年高一英语下学期期中考试试卷_试题
&&&&&&来源:河北博才网&&
瑞昌一中09-10学年高一英语下学期期中考试试卷
&&&&&&& &2010年4月(120分钟&&满分150分)第一卷(三部分,共115分)第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)第一节 (共5小题;每题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. Where does this conversation take place?& A. At a hospital.&&&&&&&&&& B. At a department store.&&& C. At a restaurant.2. How much is the food and drink?& A.$2.65.&&&&& &&&&&&& B. $2.75.&&&&&&&& &&&& C. $2.95.3. What's the man doing? & A. Watching TV.&&&&&&&&& B. Turning down the TV.&&&& C. Answering the phone.4. According to the man, what does he like to do if possible?& A. To visit museums.& & B. To make a good plan.&&&&&& C. To visit the Modern Museum.5. What news did the woman get from the man?& A. Sam will leave New York very soon.& B. Sam's sister will leave for Los Angeles very soon.C. Sam' s sister will leave for New York very soon.
第二节 (共15小题;每题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。6. Who could the man be?& A. A manager.&&&&&& &&B. A policeman.&&& C. The woman's husband.7. Where was the wallet found?& A. In the restroom.&&&&&&&& &B. Under the table.&&&&&& C. On the table.听第7段材料,回答第8至10三个小题。8. What are the speakers talking about?& A. Buying a car.&&&&&&&&&& &B. Choosing a gift.&&&&&& C. Using a computer.9. What' s the relationship between the two speakers?& A. Husband and wife.&&&&& B. Professor and student.& C. Salesman and customer.10. What do we know about the person mentioned by the speakers?A. Maybe he likes something expensive.&&&&&&& B. He is surely over sixty years old.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. He must be fond of learning.听第8段材料,回答第11至13三个小题。11. Why does the girl borrow money from her father?& A. To see a film.&&&&&&&& &B. To watch a play. &&C. To go to a concert.12. How much money does the girl need?& A. Eighteen dollars.&& &&&& B. Thirty-six dollars.&&C. Fifty-four dollars.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 13. How many children want to go to the concert?& A. Three&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. One&听第9段材料,回答第14至17四个小题。14. What are the two speakers' nationalities?A. British and Chinese.&& &&&& B. Chinese and French.&&&& C. Chinese and American.15. What problem was the newspaper article about?& A. The problem of rapid growth of cars in cities in America.& B. The problem of rapid growth of cities in America.& C. The problem of rapid growth of skyscrapers.16. Do Americans carry out a birth control policy?& A. Yes, they do.&&&& & &&B. No, they don't.&&&C. We can't know.17. What attitudes do most Americans take towards having children?& A. Most Americans decide not to have any children.& B. Most Americans decide to have as many children as they can.& C. Most Americans decide to have only one or two children.&听第10段材料,回答第18至20三个小题。18. Why does the speaker give the lecture?& A. To give some advice on the cycling tour.& B. To explain the advantages of the cycling tour.& C. To tell the listeners what to take for the cycling tour.19. What should the cyclists not do during the cycling tour?& A. Ride as far and quickly as possible.&&&&&&& B. Take water in summer.&&& C. Enjoy the riding itself.20. In cold weather what should cyclists do first when they stop riding?& A. Enjoy nature.&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Put on warm clothes.& C. Drink plenty of water.
第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节:单项填空(共15小题,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项,并将答案填入答题卡中。21.―I failed again in the math test.-- ______. A. Why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Cheer up&&&&&&&&&&&& C. No problem&&&&&&&&& D. That’s all right22. I don’t know ______ or not the books _____ to the homeless children next month are really useful.& A. if, given&&&&&&&&&&&& B. whether, to be given&&&& C. whether, giving&&&&& D. if, which are given
23. ---It’s said that no one ______ light a cigarette at a gas station.&&& --- Yes. Safety always comes the first.A. can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. may&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. shall&&&&&&&&&&& D. must24. In 1800s, a group of adventurers(探险家) ______ on their exploring trip. Five days later, they came to what is now known as Quebec.A. set up&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. set down&&&&&&&&& &C. set about&&&&&&& D. set out25.__________,we must believe in ourselves and believe that we can do something well.A. However life is difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.& However is life difficult& C. However difficult life is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.& However difficult is life26. There is a feeling in me _______ we’ll surely find a cure for Aids.& A. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&&&&& C. of which&&&&&&& D. when27. Mike is a student at a famous university, _______ for a doctor degree.& A. studied&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. studying&&&&&&&&&& C. to have studied&&& D. to be studying28. Doctors say _____ good diet is of ______ great benefit to our health.& A. a , a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the, a&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a, /&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the, / 29. The farmers are only allowed to cut ______ trees and cut them _______ for firewood once a year.& A. down, up&&&&&&&&&&&& B. up, down&&&&&&&&& C. off, across&&&&&&& D. down, out30. It was said ____that was _____ he succeeded in running his business.&A. that, what&&&&&&&&&&& B. that, that&&&&&&&&&& C. what, how&&&&&&& D. that, how31. He has no money nor friends here. That’s why he ______ sleep in the street. & A. must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has to&&&&&&&&&&&& C. should&&&&&&&&&& D. may32. Rather than ______ the plane all the way, they decided _______ to Vancouver.& A. taking, flying&&&&&&&& B. take, to flying&&&&&& C. take, to fly&&&&&&& D. to take, to fly33. After the new technique was introduced, the factory produced ________ cars in 2009 as the year before.& A. as twice more&&&&&& B. as many twice&&&&&& C. more than twice as many&& D. twice more than as& 34. ______ is even more important is ______ as the earth cooled down, water began to appear on its surface.& A. What, that&&&&&&&&&& B. That, what&&&&&&&&& C, That, that&&&&&&&&&& D. What, what 35. You just can’t imagine what a bad impression some Chinese left _____foreigners while travelling abroad, so it is necessary to impress _____ people the importance of good manners.A. on, to&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on, on&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to, on.&&&&&&&&&&&&& D, to , to
第二节:完形填空(共20题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36―55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并将答案填入答题卡中。When I was younger, I belonged to a club that did community service work. There was one specific event that was 36 for me. We spent four hours handing out warm dinner to the homeless in the streets. After that we went to a(n) 37 shelter.I was in high school at the time and my sister was too 38 to take part. She wanted to 39 , so she made sixty cookies for us to take and 40 to people. When we got to the homeless shelter we passed out the remaining 41 we had left. Next, we began making sandwiches and pairing them with other goodies(好吃的东西)and 42 them with the crowd. I had the cans with my sister’s cookies in them and began to walk around, offering them to anyone near me.I 43 an older gentleman and said, “Sir, would you like a 44 ?”He stopped and turned around, 45 ,“What did you say? Did you call me sir?” And I told him I had, and his eyes watered a little bit and he said, “No one has ever called me sir. 46 ”It& 47& me to the core(彻底地).I explained I had been taught that everyone deserved respect. It 48& me to think that just because he was homeless, no one afforded him the 49 which every person should get. It broke my 50 , and I couldn’t help but cry. I just didn’t understand 51 no one ever called him sir. Just because he didn’t have money or a place to live in. Every single person 52 to be treated with dignity(尊严). Years later, I 53 carry that memory and the lessons it taught me. Sometimes, what we take for granted as 54 gestures can really make a(n) 55 in someone’s life.&
36&A&important&B&attractive&C&puzzling&D.&memorable37&A&safe&B&dangerous&C&homeless&D.&animal38&A&excited&B&young&C&naughty&D.&eager39&A&help&B&join&C&grow&D.&pay40&A&get around &B&get over&C&hand out&D.&hand in41&A&water&B&paper&C&coins&D&meals42&A&shared&B&mixed&C&threw&D.&made43&A&caught&B&approached&C&limited&D.&called44&A&shelter&B&talk&C&rest&D.&cookie45&A&asking&B&refusing&C&smiling&D.&eating46&A&Seldom&B&Always&C&Generally&D.&Never47&A&moved&B&struck&C&impressed&D.&influenced48&A&saddened&B&interested&C&ordered&D.&forced49&A&reward&B&honor&C&gift&D.&home50&A&confidence&B&plan&C&heart&D.&nervousness51&A&whether&B&when&C&how&D.&why52&A&learns&B&deserves&C&leads&D.&chooses53&A&still&B&yet&C&ever&D.&just54&A&generous &B&nice&C&simple&D.&political55&A&decision&&B&& choice&C&difference&D&invention
第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题,每小题2分,满分40分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AWhen you buy a T-shirt, or a fur coat in a store, it often carries a label (标签),telling who made it or from which store it was bought . Indeed, some labels show the dress is famous and it is very expensive, so buyers secretly wish they might be carried forever. On the other hand, buyers who deal with the cheapest products would be pleased to do away with labels entirely. However, there is another label more important than the one showing from which store the dress was bought. When a person buys a fur coat, or a jacket from a store, a label telling what the product is made of should be carried on it.This label is required by law. Besides telling what the product on show is made of, the label should be in clear English and be where one can find it easily. The information on the label must be the truth.The reason for this label is that most buyers today aren’t expert enough to know exactly what kind of fur or material they buy. The buyer must believe in the store that sells the products or in what the labels say.56. The passage is mainly about_________.A. some knowledge of clothing labels&&&& B. some advice on how to get dressedC. some advice on buying clothes&&&& D. some knowledge of the quality of clothes57. According to the passage, from a label we can know all of the following EXCEPT_________.A. who made the clothes&&&&&&&&&& B. where one bought the clothesC. how much the clothes cost&&&&&& D. what material the clothes are made of58. The law requires that a product should carry a _________.A. clean label&&& B. clear label&&&& C. white label&& D. secret label59. The author probably thinks that_________.A. all buyers want their clothes to wear labels foreverB. many buyers depend on labels when buying clothesC. most stores don’t sell clothes with labels D. most labels don’t tell buyers the truthB&& Arguing with your parents is totally natural for teens. From your hairstyle to your friends, to your marks at school, to your television habits, to your future plans, it might just seem like you argue with your parents about everything. While this is not generally a pleasant state of affairs, it is normal and it will most likely pass.&& Argue fairly&& Arguments between teens and parents generally come about when both parties believe that they know what is best for the teen. Parents have been caring for their teens for over a decade, but teens are quickly becoming adults and believe that they are able to take care of themselves. If you must agree with them, argue fairly by: Allowing each person to speak their mind. Refusing to interrupt others when they are speaking. Sticking only to the topic at hand.&& Argue respectfully&& No matter how heated things may get during an argument, try to remember that your parents still are worthy of your attention, respect and love. During arguments, be respectful by: Keeping your voice lowered at all times and refusing to shout. Sitting still and staying calm. Refusing to engage in angry actions such as kicking, throwing or hitting anything. Reasonably explaining the reasons for your opinions.&& _________&& There is a thin line between having a discussion and engaging in an argument, but smart teens know that keeping their interactions with their parents at the discussion level practically guarantees that they will be taken more seriously. No one likes to argue, and the parents of teens can be especially weary of it, so keeping things at the discussion level will work to everyone's advantage.&& Arguing with parents is practically a sign of the teenaged years, but out-of-control arguments don't serve anyone well. Before arguing with your parents, decide what type of teen you want to be and what compromises (妥协)you are willing to make in order to achieve your goals. You never know, you might just avoid an argument all together.60.This passage mainly tells teens______.&& A. arguments don't solve any problem&& B. arguing with parents may hurt them&& C. some tips on arguing with parents&& D. how to avoid arguing with parents61. When arguing with your parents, you should______.&& A. make up your mind not to give in && B. show your respect for them&& C. express your opinions through actions&& D. make full preparations for it 62. Which of the following is proper for the blank in the passage?&& A. Take discussion seriously&&&& &&B. Argue seriously&& C. To be smart teens&&&&&&&&&&& &&D. Argue only when needed63. The underlined phrase "be weary of "in the passage probably means_& ___.&& A. be proud of&& .&&&&&&&&& &&&& B. be interested in && C. be tired of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. be satisfied of64.It seems that the author thinks teens' arguing with parents is_______A. normal&&&&&&& B. practical&&&&&&&& C. shameful&&&&&&&&& D. impolite &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
CWhile scientists are worried that humans are causing higher temperatures on the Earth, a Maryland man, Ace, thinks we can save the world by spraying(喷射)huge amounts of water into the air.Ace told the McClatchy News Service that at least 1,000 places should be chosen to spray water. The water would be sprayed between 20 and 200 feet into the air. Thousands of tons of seawater would be sprayed for years at a time.The 1,000 sites would be picked after more studies. They would be mostly in the Northern Hemisphere(北半球). Ace says he would avoid tropical(热带的)areas of the globe. He says water turns to rain too quickly in these areas for his plan to work.The water would be changed into vapor. That process requires heat. The water vapor would rise above the Earth. The water vapor would form clouds. The clouds would help in several ways. They would cool the Earth by reflecting sunlight. They would later turn into rains. The rains would provide another way of cooling the Earth.Ace’s plan has gotten some support from a limited scientific study. Kenneth Caldeira is a climate scientist. He works at the Carnegie Institution’s Department of Global Ecology at Stanford University in California. Caldeira tested some of the Ace’s figures on a computer program. The computer model is used by top scientists to study global climate change. The model showed that the plan might work. “More tests are planned in 2009. Ideas like Ace’s should be considered carefully and with an open mind,” Calderira said. “Every brilliant(卓越的)invention in the history of technology looked a little bit mad when first put forward.”65.&What’s the purpose of Ace’s plan?A. To reduce air pollution.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. To make summer cooler.C. To offer dry areas more rain.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. To solve the problem of global warming.& 66.&According to Ace’s plan,___________.A. planes would be used to spray water.&&&&&&& B. it would be best to spray water on rainy days.C. seawater would be sprayed high into the skyD.1,000 sites in the Southern Hemisphere would be chosen.67.&Why wouldn’t Ace spray water in tropical areas?A. Water is changed into vapor too quickly.&&&&&& B. Water turns to rain too quickly.C. It is hard for vapor to form clouds.&&&&&&&&&&& D. It is bad for local plants to have too much rain.68. It seems that Caldeira ____________.A. takes Ace’s plan seriously&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. thinks Ace’s idea too crazyC. doesn’t believe the computer’s result&&&&&&&& D. agrees to carry out Ace’s plan right away&D & It was two years ago in winter when I went with my family to Engadine in Switzerland. The journey by car was pleasant until we reached the bottom of the Julier Pass(尤里尔隘口) when it began to snow.& Suddenly, the weather became very bad and soon we found ourselves in a storm. On the top of the pass, the visibility(能见度) was almost zero and we had to guess where the crash barrier(防撞护栏) was. It was terrible, the snow turned into ice and stuck to the windows despite the heating being set at full blast. Several times I had to get out of the car to clear the ice from the windshield(挡风玻璃).& But the way down towards Silvaplana was less stressful and we knew that we would arrive in paradise(乐园). It snowed without interruption the first day of our holidays and not being used to this natural weather, we found it simply magical to watch so much snow falling down on the mountains.& The following day, in this large, amazing area made up of frozen lakes and rivers between white mountains, we discovered a little hut next to the cross-country ski tracks, close to a farm. There was a fridge in this heated wooden cabin that contained milk, cheese and yoghurts for self-service. There was a list of prices for each item. You took what you wanted, then wrote down the total on a notebook what you had taken and put the money into an open box and if necessary took the change.& Where else could you find such trust? As I’ve already told you, Engadine is a paradise.69.The author and his family were caught in a storm when they_______.A. began the visit to Engadine&&&&&&& &&B. were in SilvaplanaC. were passing the Julier Pass&&&&&& &&D. crashed into barriers70. According to the passage, in the little hut________.&& A. foods were offered to tourists for free&&& &B. tourists had to serve themselves&& C. tourists had to enjoy their own food&&&& &D. there were several persons on duty every day71. What may impress the author most?&& A. The white mountains.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. The Julier Pass.C. The frozen lake .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. The little hut.
EAre you a student in Pickering? Do you like to write? Can you imagine Pickering in the year 2025? If you say yes to these questions then you should enter the “In Your Words ”writing contest. You can write an essay, story or a poem on the topic “Imagine my diverse community in the year 2025”Guidelines :1. Students are to submit a piece of writing (e.g. poem , story , essay ) on the topic.2. Entries will be separated into three categories : Elementary : Grades 2-5, Elementary : Grades 6-8, Secondary: Grades 9-12.3. Entries should speak to issues of diversity(差异/多样性), equality and or race relations. Entries that speak to personal experiences or personal thoughts about the topic are recommended(推荐/建议).4. Entries are to be 600 words at most . Typed. Double spaced . Size 12 front.5. First, second and third places will be chosen for each category to award an “Honourable Mention”.6. One submission per student will be accepted.Timelines :All entries must be submitted(上交) by 4:00 pm on December 3,2009.Only mailed or hand-delivered original submissions will be accepted ( no faxes or emails ).Judges will review entries and select winners in each category by February 2010.Incentives(奖励):Contest winners will be invited to share their submissions at the Race Relations Forum hosted by the Pickering Advisory.Winning entries will be displayed in the lobby of the Pickering Civic Complex and featured on the city of Pickering website for the month of March 2010.The winners of each category will have their entries printed in the News Advertiser and other possible publications.72. Which of the following is NOT a topic of the writing contest ?A.&Family responsibilities&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. Social justice(正义)C.& Relationship between different races&&&&&& D. Various races in the same community(社区)73. According to the passage, if you join in the contest, you_______.A. must base your writing on your personal experiencesB. should write an article of at least 600 words C. can submit several pieces of writingD.&will be free to choose a writing style 74. If an entry is awarded, it will be ______.&& A. advertised in a newspaper&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. used as learning material C. posted on the Pickering website&&&&&& &&D. presented at an international forum75. How many contestants at least will be awarded in all ?A. 1&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. 3&&&&&&&&&& &&C. 6&&&&&&&&&& &&D. 9第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:对话填空(阅读下面对话,掌握大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整正确形式,使对话通顺。共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
L: I’m terribly sorry to trouble you, but I’d like to ask you some questions.&O: Please go (76)a________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& L: I find English really difficult to learn. It’s (77)u_________ that I have worked& hard but have achieved so little.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& O: In what way?L: Remembering new words is rather difficult. I looked at the vocabulary but I couldn’t remember them. It is (78) o_______ that I have no&(79) g______ for English.&&&&&&&&&&& O: I don’t think so. Things may not sound like what you say. You’d better try different (80)w_____ to remember them and try to make it interesting. For example, you can write the words on a card in English on one side and Chinese on the (81)o_____.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& L: And how I can (82)i_____ my reading ability?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& O: Well, as(83)f_______ that, you should do a lot of reading. You know practice makes perfect. If time(84)p_____, you can read novels written by some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& famous(85)w_____ such as Mark Twain, Charles Dickens and so on. L: Thank you. I’ll have a try. O: Gook luck with your English study in the future.&76.__________77.__________
78.__________79.__________
80.__________
81.__________82.__________83.__________84.__________85._________第二节:书面表达(满分25分)进入高中以后,同学们的学习任务加重,对于参加课外活动,同学们有着两种不同的看法。请以After-school activities 为题,用英语写一篇120 词左右的短文。要点如下:1.&一些同学积极参加课外活动:学到实践知识;2.&另外一些同学不愿参加课外活动:学业紧;3.&你的观点和理由。注意:开头已经给出,但不计入总词数。After-school activitiesWhen it comes to after-school activities, students hold different views…
高一英语期中考试听力材料及答案Text 1M: A table for four, please.& W: It will be about twenty minutes. Won’t you sit down? Text 2W: That looks nice. I'll have a cheeseburger and fries. M: Anything to drink? W: A chocolate milkshake. M: That'll be $2.75.Text 3M: Would you mind turning down the TV a bit? I'm answering the phone. W: Not at all.Text 4 M: I don't often visit museums, but I like to whenever possible. W: I've never visited the Modern Museum, but I plan to tomorrow.Text 5 M: I met Sam on the street today.W: Really? Did he say anything about his sister? M: Yes. She ought to be leaving New York very soon, because her husband has taken a job in Los Angeles. Text 6& W: I think my wallet was stolen, sir.& M:& Do you have any reason to believe that your wallet was stolen?W: Yes, I left it'll the table half an hour ago, but when I came back from the restroom, it was gone. M: Are you sure you left your wallet on the table?W: Of course, sir. I planned to pay the bill before I went to the restroom. M: Is this your wallet? We found it in the restroom.W: Yes, it is. I must have left it there and I Forgot. Sorry. Text 7 M: Oh, we still haven't decided what to get him. W: I know. It's hard. What does he need?M: Well, darling, the other day he said that he needed a car.W: Yeah, right. Well, "I think that's a little beyond us. M: Yeah, it'd be fun, but it's just a little too expensive. W: There's the usual kind of thing, like a wallet or a tie. M: Oh, not for his sixtieth. I think we should get him something more expensive than that,&& don't you? I mean, we want to get something good.W: Something unusual? M: Yeah. W: Well, how about a computer?& We could get him a computer. That way we could keep in touch on e-mail M: No, no, no. You know him. He says he's toe old to learn how to use a computer.Text 8 W: Dad, can you lend Jenny and me some money? M: For what ? W: We want to get tickets for a rock concert.& We'll pay you back after a few days.& M: How much are these tickets?& W: Eighteen dollars each.M: Eighteen dollars? That's a lot of money.W: That's not very much for this band, Dad. They are great singers, very popular. M: When will you need the money? W: Bob is also going and he's going to town tomorrow to get the tickets. M: All right. Here's fifty dollars.W: Thanks a lot, Dad. I'll call Bob right now.& Text 9 W: I noticed an article in the newspaper about the problem of rapid growth of cities in America. I was wondering... Do you Americans carry out a birth control policy? Can Americans have as many children as they want?& M: Yes, we can have as many as we want, but most people decide to have only one or two. And some people decide not to have any. W: Why do they decide not to have any? In the old days, we Chinese always wanted to have as many as possible. Some still do now. M: Some people prefer to devote all their energy to their work or to seek their own interests and travel. And others see so many problems in the world that they refuse to bring children into such a difficult environment.W: It's understandable.Text 10 Good morning, everyone. Today I'd like to give a lecture on cycling tours. Well, for anyone who is considering going on a tour, the first thing to consider is safety. So it's very important indeed to consider what you wear. Wear something that can easily be seen, red jackets, for example. You know many accidents happen, because drivers simply fail to see the cyclists. Second, don't try to ride too far, toe quickly. Take your time, and if you feel tired, stop and rest. Remember that the joy of cycling tours is the ride itself. Get close to nature and see things you wouldn't normally see when you were traveling by car or bus. And if you're planning your journey in the summer, take plenty of water. You are advised to drink at least one liter of water every hour. If the weather is not very warm, make sure you take some warm clothes. And put them on when you stop riding. Even in cold weather you can become very warm when you are riding and then it is very easy to catch a cold, or even get a fever when you stop.
1-5 CBCAB&&& 6-10 BABAA&& 11-15 CBACB&&&&& 16-20 BCAAB21-25 BBCDC& 26-30 ABCAD&& 31-35 BCCAB&&&& 36-40 DCBAC&&& 41-45 DABDA& 46-50 DBABC&& 51-55 DBACC&&&& 56-60 ACBBC&&&&&& 61-65 BBCAD&& 66-70 CBACB&& 71-75 DADCD76 ahead&&& 77. unbelievable&&&& 78. obvious&&& 79. gift& 80. ways81. other&&& 82. improve&&& 83. for&&&&&& 84. permits&& 85. writers书面表达(one possible version)After-school activities&& When it comes to after-school activities, students hold different views. Some students take an active part in the activities. In their opinion, learning from textbooks is not their only task and they should take every chance to get some practical knowledge. Besides, they think they can get relaxed by participating in after-school activities after long hour’s study.On the contrary, the other students take little interest in after-school activities. They believe that they should make full use of time to study and that after-school activities have little to do with the exams.As far as I am concerned, I’m in favor of the first view. On the one hand, we can learn a great deal from other students through after-school activities. On the other hand, the modern society needs youths of many qualities and “bookworms” can’t keep pace with the time.
下页更精彩:
点击排行版
微信查看最新信息微信扫一扫或用微信搜索微信号:hbrc-com
安卓手机客户端更省流量手机扫描下载或者直接
猜您还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 瑞昌一中 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信