德国瀚辉公司斯中国授权地有哪里

北京华创恒达科技有限公司-是德国Zytovision GmbH、德国Capricorn Scientific GmbH、加拿大LED Dental Inc、德国PAN-Biotech GmbH中国总代理
当前位置:首页&-&新闻动态
热烈庆祝北京华创恒达科技有限公司成为德国Capricorn Scientific GmbH在中国的授权代理商
新闻来源:北京华创恒达科技有限公司&&&点击数:1851&&&更新时间: 21:12:24
德国Capricorn Scientific GmbH(http://www.)成立于2003年,总部位于德国黑森州的埃布斯多尔费尔格伦德,是一家为科研、诊断、生物医药等机构提供细胞培养产品的顶级制造商。北京华创恒达科技有限公司成立于2002年9月,专注于细胞培养领域;经过Harry Brack签字授权确认,北京华创恒达科技有限公司是中国的授权合法代理商,允许销售德国Capricorn Scientific GmbH的全系列产品。汽车润滑油代理,全合成机油批发,汽车养护用品品牌,德国瀚斯 - 能源
久久信息网,免费发布信息平台,欢迎发布和搜索最新商机。
& 分类信息 & 汽车润滑油代理,全合成机油批发,汽车养护用品品牌,德国瀚斯
汽车润滑油代理,全合成机油批发,汽车养护用品品牌,德国瀚斯
汽车润滑油代理,全合成机油批发,汽车养护用品品牌,德国瀚斯
所含的抗磨损添加剂能极大限度减少零件和金属表面的磨损,内含合成分子不会在使用过程中消耗,而会随着时间效力增加保护效果,事实证明含有合成抗磨分子的抗磨性能大大延长了润滑油的使用寿命,并提供非常平稳的运作,比普通润滑油要减少50%磨损!
◆高性能清净分散剂,有效清洁活塞环,显著降低发动机积碳,延长发动机及其主要部件的使用寿命。英语翻译我已联系上海经销商,他们没得到德国总部同意不处理这个问题,请帮忙让德国制造商授权中国区上海经销商来处理这个问题,
RosE情义礰亏°
译:I’ve contacted with the distributor of Shanghai,but they can’t handle the issue as they didn’t get the approval from the Germany Headquarters.So,please help to ask the Germany manufacturer to authorize the distributor of Shanghai in China region to handle it,thank you!Distributor:经销商(专)Headquarters:(机构,企业)总部(注:headquarter是动词)Handle:处理
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I have contacted with the distributor of Shanghai. They have not get permission from the headquater in Germany and don't deal with this matter. Please help and let the German manufacturer authorize the Shanghai distributor in Chinese Zone to handle this matter. Thank you!
I have contacted the Shanghai dealer, they thought they can not solve this problem until they get the permit from German headquarters. Please help to obtain the permit from German manufacturer which can let Shanghai dealer to settle this problem, thank you so much!仅供参考,希望帮助到你~
have contacted
the Shanghai dealer, They have not get permission from the headquater in Germany because
don't deal with this matter.please
letthe Germanmanufacturers authorized
District Shanghai
rto deal with this problem, thank you!
I have contact with the agent dealer in Shanghai and they reply that they will not allow to solve this problem if they are not authorized by the headquater in Germany. Please ask the German manufacturer to authorize the agent dealer in Shanghai to solve this porblem. Thank you very much!拙翻,希望对你有帮助哈。
I have contacted our Shanghai dealer. They won't handle this problem without the permission of German head office. Please contact the German manufacturer to authorize Shanghai dealer of China to handle it. Thank you.
Ihave contactedthe Shanghai dealer,theydidn't getthe German headquartersagreed not todeal with this problem,pleaseletthe Germanmanufacturers authorizedChineseDistrict Shanghaidealerto deal with this problem,thank you!
扫描下载二维码我公司在中国,授权美国律师代表我公司董事长去德国与德方签署了一份协议,协议里涉及到“协议一旦签署,_百度知道
我公司在中国,授权美国律师代表我公司董事长去德国与德方签署了一份协议,协议里涉及到“协议一旦签署,
总之。请问,我们是否要担法律责任,请问他们的起诉在中国是否有效,中方付给德方600万美元作为启动资金”.德方回国想起诉我方?2,授权美国律师代表我公司董事长去德国与德方签署了一份协议?3:1,但是现在我方不想合作了,协议里涉及到“协议一旦签署我公司在中国.本协议在中国是否有效,到底怎么办是好
协议一旦签署,那么你们就应该要承担责任,所以要看你们的合同是怎么约定的。北京中银(上海)律师事务所吴滨律师
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
贵司授权给美国律师签署了协议,所以是一定要承担责任的,具体看合同内容、双方协议
跟真的似的
律师的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}