看典狱长直播欢乐多。太有意思了。
狱长法术基本没中过
狱长法杖应该是看技能好不好的吧
法师自然就是多用法术呗
没有,最后一个boss防太高,没耗过它
老邢你昨天最后噩梦难度过了吗
=============
Copyright & 2016 最新 版权所有
文字内容来自网友交流,仅供参考,不表示本站同意或赞成其观点,对其准确性和真实性不作任何的担保。to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Includes 53 Steam Achievements
Title: Lost Castle
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 4 Feb, 2016
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Early Access will help us to get player feedback and continuously improve the game until final release. It allows us to connect with the players and the community, so we can reach out to the community for ideas and suggestions to make the game even better.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&2-4 months.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&We plan to focus on the following during the Early Access period.
New chapter for the continuation of the story
New enemies and challenging bosses
Better combat experience.
New cool items
New weapons and armor.
Better music and sound.
New abilities in Sacrifice system
Online coop (depending on player's opinions)
&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The current version is an stable beta. All mechanics fully functional and most the features and gameplay are present. You can enjoy the singleplayer campaign or co-op for two players locally.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&Once the game leave the Early Access stage the price will be raised.
For the reasons below:
1. Make sure the people who supported us early are rewarded for doing so.
2. Considering the funds we raise during Early Access will be largely used for further development.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&The Steam Community forums will be the main source of feedback during Early Access.
We will actively read and consider players' suggestions. Help us make our game better!&
Buy Lost Castle
Recent updates
25 February
We feel so sorry that there are some serious errors in the current v0.06b update. We have hot fix those errors and we will upload the fix update very soon.
Serious errors:
1. New boss-Death Asura : After defeat the boss, the gate don't open.
2. The game may crashed in the last scene.
Hot fix update has been pushed, please update to the latest version. Sorry again for the mistakes we made.
25 February
Hi all! The v0.06 beta of Lost Castle has been pushed today! Here is the new version update announcement.
New contents:
8 new weapons with 3 new skill and 1 new armor.
2 new treasure and 1 new item.
2 new bosses and 1 new monster.
1 new npc.
Improvement:
Two-handed weapon has a new special action instead of the old charge attack now.
Buff single-handed weapon's special action.
Optimized musket's attack action.
Optimized staff's attack action.
Optimized bow's attack action.
Optimized item using action.
Adjust some monsters' attributes.
Reduce the difficulty of local-cooperation mode.
Optimized the game's RAM use.
Fix the bug that make Single-handed weapon's 2nd attack combo can't hit the ememy with insane buff.
Fix the bug that make the revieve UI panel don't disappear in some cases in local cooperation mode.
Fix the bug that two-handed weapon can use skill when the skill haven't cooled down.
Fix the bug that make monsters and items may go out of the scene in some cases.
Fix the bug that make the game crashed when exiting the game in some cases.
Fix the bug that character can be attack during the boss defeated animation.
Fix the bug that character can't be hit when changing weapon.
Fix the bug that make the boss-Death Lord can't perform correctly at the corner of the scene.
Fix the bug that in some cases the gate open before the monsters in the scene are all defeated.
Fix the bug that make the character out of control after talking with npc in some cases.
Fix the bug that make some monster can be killed repeatly.
Thanks a lot for your time and support!
Really hope you will enjoy the game!:steamhappy:
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Lost Castle is a action RPG beat'em up game with roguelike elements and randomized dungeon.
Prologue:
Castle Harwood used to be a castle governed by nobles. Unfortunately, evils had come upon the land and ended the calm days. Peoples were tortured, enslaved, murdered by demons. Gradually, demons wanted a bit more and began to invade surrounding areas. For the humanity, honor and treasures, the braves from far and near come continuously enter Harwood to find the root of all evils...
In the game, you play as a treasure hunter who is also plan to enter Harwood. You want to uphold justice with the sword in your hand, and, by the way, take some treasures. However, Harwood has been eroded by evil. Will everything be as you wish?
Key Features:
Rogue-like and massive random contents.
50+ items and 30+ potions with various effects.
100+ weapons and 30+ armor. Various attack actions with different types of weapons.
Randomly generated dungeons, items, enemies and bosses.
Sacrifice system: Level up your hero and gain new abilities.
Singleplayer campaign or co-op for two players.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 1.6 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 8800 or Radeon(R) HD4800 series, 512 MB of memory
Storage: 350 MB available space
Sound Card: Any
Minimum:
Processor: 1.6 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce 8800 or Radeon(R) HD4800 series, 512 MB of memory
Storage: 350 MB available space
Sound Card: Any
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
3.4 hrs on record
Early Access Review
GG it will be even better if the devs decide to add proper multiplayer. i really hope they make this decision
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
5.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Lost Castle is an amazing rouge like game where demons and other monsters are summoned to your land you its your job to fire yourself out a cannon an infinite amount of times until you or they die. Having only played FTL and binding of isaac I cant say if its the best rouge like game but its certainly worth your time if you like rouge likes. The price is easily worth it, You can be a warrior, mage or acher and each class has their own unqiue weapons to use along with spells and potions to give you a boost in damage, make you faster or even transform into a werewolf and take revenege on
everyone not fortunate enough to be a werewolf. When you die all the souls you have collected from your downed enemies can be used to give you a permantent boost in damage, hp, crit or better starting gear.PROS:+ Balls cheap+ Cute art style and music+ Lots of variations on gear, weapons and spells.+ LOCAL co op+ Multiplayer to be added+ Combat flows with basic attacks, heavy attacks and specials all tied to the weapon you have.CONS:- Small spelling errors but nothing major- Needs a NG+ mode- Cant save progress in current area and continue after exiting- Cant back track to buy items you saw but didnt have enough money at the time.All in all its a great game for a great price and i recommend it!
Was this review helpful?
6.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Combine the side scrolling action of Castle Crashers with the reincarnation of Rogue Legacy and you have Lost Castle. Every time you die you're reincarnated as a new character with a new weapon. If you don't like it you can pick up a new one!There are close range weapons like dual blades, shield and sword, spear, greatsword, and long ranges ones like bows, muskets, and staffs. Each weapon will have a different ability so it gives you a lot of variety with a weapon you're good at.It's an early access game so there are a few bugs. The English isn't perfect and every now and then a mosnter will get stuck and you can't advance....that's only happend once though!Overall this is a great game and with it being early access I can only imagine it getting better and more polished. Strongly reommend!I started recording a playthrough if you want to take a look at how it's done!
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
4.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
╩╩╦╩╦╦╩╦╩╩╦╩╦ Short Version ╦╩╦╩╩╦╩╦╦╩╦╩╩TLDR: It's a moderately difficult blend of Castle Crashers and Rogue Legacy that's a blast to play with a friend or alone. The randomized dungeons, items, armors, and weapons (which more or less serve as &classes&) give plenty of reason to restart after dying to that damn dinosaur. My rating: Since this game is EARLY ACCESS I'm going to hold off giving it a score until its finished.
picking up Lost Castle if you are a fan of beat 'em ups!╩╩╦╩╦╦╩╦╩╩╦╩╦ Long Version ╦╩╦╩╩╦╩╦╦╩╦╩╩╦╩╦ Likes ╦╩╦ It's difficult, but not unfair. You will die. Probably a lot. It's sometimes going to be because you stupidly went for that last hit on the boss when you have no health left, other times you'll drink a potion and poison yourself. While bad things will happen, I never felt like it wasn't something I could have prevented. Couch co-op works wonderfully. The reason I picked up this title in the first place was after play I'm really hoping they add online multiplayer (and possibly more than just two person co-op), but even as is the system is great! The amount of different weapons/skills. Each weapon has a light attack , special attack, and heavy attack, though some weapons (like the musket) use the heavy attack as an evade instead. I really enjoy that you are able to run across different weapons of the same type that have differing stats/special attacks. Character/base development skill tree system. You basically earn &Souls& by killing things which you eventually sacrifice after your character dies. The souls are used to unlock the blacksmith, thief, and alchemist, as well as raise the base stats (attack, defense, move speed, etc.) of your character. It's not crazy complicated, but it serves the game perfectly. The armor(s) and the aesthetics. I keep running across different types of armor I hadn't seen before. While most of what you find during one playthrough is rubbish except for one or two pieces, it's still enjoyable to see all of the different types/looks. I also really like that certain armor types pair up with certain weapons for a bonus.
╦╩╦ Worth mentioning ╦╩╦ Lack of graphic options. This is not a problem for myself, but is worth pointing out. Outside of picking resolution and language (which is either English or simplified Chinese) there are no other settings. Randomized character appearance. You have zero control over what your character looks like but let's be honest, it doesn't really matter since they won't stick around for very long! Some of the randomized characters you get are hilarious looking.╦╩╦ Future hopes ╦╩╦ More weapon types! The amount of weapons/skills in the game already are a decent amount, but it's always good to have more choices. Online multiplayer/expanded co-op. Either of these things would be nice (4 player co-op and/or online multiplayer) but are in no means needed for this to be an enjoyable game. A pet/companion system. This is just a random idea, but these kinds of games have always massively benefited from some sort of &collect more pets/companions with different benefits& depth. I personally think it'd be really cool to see.╩╩╦╩╦╦╩╦╩╩╦╩╦ Conclusion ╦╩╦╩╩╦╩╦╦╩╦╩╩For an EARLY ACCESS game, Lost Castle surpassed my expectations. The combination of depth and randomization still has me interested in doing another playthrough just to make sure I've seen everything. Whether or not you have someone to couch co-op this game with, there is a lot of enjoyment to be had. I definitely recommend picking up a copy. I hope you found this review useful. If you have any questions or comments, give me a shout!
Was this review helpful?
15 people found this review funny
11.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This is a great game for early access!There is a dragon gun, many random dungeons, banana peels that save lives, and much more.I haven't finished the game yet or even scratched it.Pros:Easy to run. (And i have a really ???? computer)Great roguelike elements.A ???? ton of weapons and items.Unique potions and armor. Cons:Made for console. Very hard controls for pc, recommend changing them.There is no multiplayer yet, but there will be soon (i hope)*there is local co-op.Lots of spelling mistakes, but understandable since english isn't their first language.A random glitch that changes your language to chinese [restart game and it is fixed]Overall i say this game is a 9/10Yes... I may have cried when i didn't make it past the first room.I only cried a little bit...Just a few buckets of tears...Maybe a ocean...I flooded the world....It doesnt matter! BUY THE GAME!
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website上传时间:
很有意思的国产roguelike游戏,死亡后灵魂的设定很像rogue legacy,游戏应该还不是最终版本,steam29块入一个玩几天还是挺划算的.
专辑名称:
专辑创建者:
lost castle 失落城堡的相关视频
56官方微信
扫一扫发现精彩}

我要回帖

更多关于 lost castle 难度 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信