出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
那要看对方给你汇款是用的什么方式,如果用的是SWIFT,就有中转费用!!
大家还关注关于how,what的用法有一道题:Can you tell me (
)they learn English so well?
C what我知道这道题是A答案,不过是我口头顺下来的我一直弄不明白这种的how和what的用法,哪位高人指导一下.._百度作业帮
关于how,what的用法有一道题:Can you tell me (
C what我知道这道题是A答案,不过是我口头顺下来的我一直弄不明白这种的how和what的用法,哪位高人指导一下..
关于how,what的用法有一道题:Can you tell me (
C what我知道这道题是A答案,不过是我口头顺下来的我一直弄不明白这种的how和what的用法,哪位高人指导一下..解释的越简单易懂越好,限初中知识范围内
由“what”引导的感叹句:“what”意为“多么”用作定语,修饰名词(被强调部分),单数可数名词前要加不定冠词a/an,复数可数名词或不可数名词前不用冠词.这类句子的结构形式是:what+(a/an)+adj.+n.+主语+谓语+(it is).由“how”引导的感叹句:“how”意为“多么”,用作状语,修饰形容词或副词(被强调部分).如果修饰形容词,则句中的谓语动词用系动词;如果how修饰副词,则句中的谓语动词用行为动词,这类句子的结构形式是:How+adj.(adv.)+主语+谓语+(it is).
what是后面句子却成分的时候用 这么记就好了
how 是对程度的提问 表示怎样 疑问副词how is the weather?天气怎么样?what 是什么 相当于一个名词性质what is it?它是什么? ( how)they learn English so well?他们怎么能把英语学得这么好这里说的是一种程度
不是指代物质之类的东西...哪位高人帮忙指导一下!1. We are in the ____ boat. A. same
B. identical
C. similar
D. alike 2. Melted iron is poured into the mixer much _____ tea is poured into a cup from a teapot. A. in the same way like
B. in the s_百度作业帮
哪位高人帮忙指导一下!1. We are in the ____ boat. A. same
B. identical
C. similar
D. alike 2. Melted iron is poured into the mixer much _____ tea is poured into a cup from a teapot. A. in the same way like
B. in the s
哪位高人帮忙指导一下!1. We are in the ____ boat. A. same
B. identical
C. similar
B. in the same way whichC. in the same way
D. in the same way as 3. These two areas are ____ to each other because they both have a high rainfall during this season.A. same
B. familiar
C. similar
D. alike4. The mother was sorry that her son let her ____.A. alone
D. down5. Though _____ in a big city, Peter always prefers to paint the primitive scenes of country life.A. grown
D. brought 6. I meant it _____ as a joke.A. lonely
B. scarcely
D. merely7. The moon _____ from behind the clouds.A. exposed
B. enhanced
C. extended
D. emerged8. Many a player who had been highly thought of has _____ from the tennis scene.A. disposed
B. disappeared
C. discouraged
D. disagreed9. If people feel hopeless, they don’t bother to ____ the skills they need to succeed. A. adopt
B. acquire
C. accumulate
D. assemble 10. Convenience foods are _____ in supermarkets. A. avoidable
B. approachable
C. favorable
D. available 11. Tony is too _______ to get on well with others. A. aggressive
B. acceptable
C. ambitious
D. available 12. The traditional approach ____ with complex problems is to break them down into smaller, more easily managed problems.A. to dealing
B. in dealing
C. dealing
D. to deal 13. The final will _______ 50% of your grade in the course, the research project 20%, and the midterm 30%.A. account for
B. call for
C. argue for
D. apply for14. She _______ that difficult book with no trouble at all.A. thought through
B. brought outC. caught up with
D. breezed through15. I don’t know why she avoids ______ her opinion on the subject.A. to give
B. to be given
D. being given 16. I really appreciate _____ to help me, but I am sure that I can manage by myself.A. you to offer
B. that you offer
C. your offering
D. that you are offering17. That young man still denies _____ the fire behind the store.A. to start
B. having started
D. to have started 18. I don't mind ____ the decision as long as it is not too late.A. you to delay making
B. your delaying makingC. your delaying to make
D. you delay to make19. Excuse me. If your call's not too urgent, do you mind ____ mine first?A. I make
B. if I make
C. me to make
D. that I make20. Jean did not have time to go to the concert last night because she was busy __ for her examination.A. to prepare
B. to be prepared
C. preparing
D. being prepared
ad把融化的铁倒进容器里,正如把茶水从茶壶里倒进茶杯里. 这句话也表达了一种比较,可以看出空格前后是两小句话,两件独立的事情;这是要打比方,用后一件事情说明前一件事情,属于同级比较.本句只能用as引导方式比较状语从句,其他的词(which, like)都不行,B答案则没有连词,故不对.much在此是副词,起加强语气的作用. cd let down 使失望bd cbb d aaccac bd
ADCBBDCBBDBDAACCACBD
lz为什么不自己查字典? 有打字的功夫已经做完了
A,D,C,D,A,D,D,B,A,D,A,B,B,D,C,C,B,C,D,A哎,等你什么时候有正确答案时给我来一份行么,我给你10分。}

我要回帖

更多关于 哪位高人总结的潜规则 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信