51 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
Sail the Ocean
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
&版权合作:
下载ST手机版( / )
相关专辑:
Sometimes I feel caught in yesterdayBecause of all the memories that burnWhere I will go, there is no return and timewill heal my yearnI dream about the world and I'm still youngI got to live my life while I am freeThere is so much, from you I will keepThoughts of you and meFeel the wonderof tomorrowin youBaby, I am sorrybut I have to leave and sail the oceanby myselfMaybe there will come aday for us to find a way to let usmeet againMaybe this is not the end...Listen to the wind between the treesWatch the stars shine for you and meOpen your eyes, it ain't hard to find themiracles in the nightDive into the ocean of your dreamsSometimes things ain't what they seemIf you feel lost and might be afraid andlonely in the rainPaint the pictureof tomorrowin youBaby, I am sorrybut I have to leave and sail the oceanby myselfMaybe there will come aday for us to find a way to let usmeet againI'm saying goodbyebaby, please don't cry'cause forever we'll be more than friendsmaybe this is not the endmaybe this is not the endI hope I'll see you somedayBut for now goodbyeI spread my wings and flyMaybe this is not the endSail the ocean by myselfMaybe there will come aday for us to find a way to let usmeet againI'm saying goodbyebaby, please don't cry'cause forever we'll be more than friendsmaybe this is not the endmaybe this is not the end}

我要回帖

更多关于 无损音乐播放器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信