跪求一篇初二英语上册知识点报告

当前位置:
>>>书面表达。上周,我们举办了一次“我们城市的一些好场所”的问卷调..
书面表达。
上周,我们举办了一次“我们城市的一些好场所”的问卷调查,请你根据下面的表格所提供的信息写一篇调查报告。 要求:1. 条理清楚,语句通顺,书写规范; &&&&&&&&&&& 2. 表格内容全部体现在文章中;&&&&&&&&&&&&&3. 100词左右。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:同步题
&&&& Last week we did a survey of the readers about good places in our city. And this is what we learned.Most of the high schools are good, and the No. 10 High School is the best in our city. It has the best teachers and it's the most beautiful. People's Hospital is the best of all. It has the most comfortable bedsand the friendliest service. Modern Cinema is the best. It has the biggest screens. The best clothing storein our city is Xiwang Clothing Store. It has the best quality and it's the most popular. As for radio station,most young people think Hefei 168 FM is the best radio station. It has the most news and the most interesting music. 答案不唯一
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。上周,我们举办了一次“我们城市的一些好场所”的问卷调..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。上周,我们举办了一次“我们城市的一些好场所”的问卷调..”考查相似的试题有:
301152318648313791303879101272265600急求一篇英语作文 70字左右 题目:总结自己这一个学期来的学习 我上初二。在线等。_百度知道
急求一篇英语作文 70字左右 题目:总结自己这一个学期来的学习 我上初二。在线等。
提问者采纳
I learned a lot last term,now let me tell you what i have learned.First,i learned the way to study English well.I realized the importance of grammar.So i spent much time on English grammar.It helped a lot.And I think the most important thing i have learned is to be a honest student.last term,I broke the glass of school,when we played football.But I do not dare to admit mistakes。Then my teachen told me that no matter what mistakes made are not a dishonest boy.Now i will be honest!
So you see,learned a lot.(看看有没有70字,没有的话,你可以简要概括一下你的数学语文学的怎么样,如果不知道怎么概括,请追问我)
发一下中文可以么
上学期我学到了很多,让我告诉你我学到了什么。首先,我学到了学好英语的方法。我意识到了语法的重要性,所以我花了很多时间在英语语法上面。它很有用。然后我认为我学到的最重要的东西是做一个诚实的学生。上个学期,我在踢足球的时候打碎了学校的玻璃,但是我没有勇气承认错误。然后我的老师告诉我无论犯了什么错误都不能做一个不诚实的孩子。现在我变得诚实了。
所以你看,我学到了如此之多的东西。有三个地方有错误,我改一下:1.Then my teachen中的“teachen&改成”teacher“
2”so you see,learned a lot &改成“so you see,I learned a lot”
3“Now i will be honest&改成”Now I am honest!&
能不能把踢足球那改一下 我是女生
不一定要踢足球啊,可以改成是无意间、不小心弄碎了玻璃
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语周记,60词、初二的最好带翻译。谢谢了
求一篇英语周记,60词、初二的最好带翻译。谢谢了
写篇周记,词数不要超了。初二的……
我喜欢的运动 ——跑步(running)There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, basketball,travelling and so on. However, my favorite sport is running.In my mind,it is a good activities for people to keep healthy and relieve the pressure. After busy studying,i usually run on the playground,and i think that's the most wonderful time in a day.I love this sport since i'm 4,but at that time i only run for fun without any purpose.It's different now.Running has become a essential part in my life.I love running,and i 'll keep running.翻译我喜欢很多种运动 。比如说 :游泳,篮球,旅行, 等等.。但是, 我最爱的运动还是跑步& 。在我看来& ,跑步是对人体健康 和减轻压力的好方法。 在忙碌的学习过后 ,我经常会在操场上跑步 。我认为那是一天中最精彩的时刻了。 自从我4岁的时候就喜欢这项运动了 ,但那时 ,我只是没有任何目的的娱乐 ,但是现在不同了, 跑步几本变为我生活的一部分了! 我喜欢跑步, 我会坚持跑步。
能不能再少点…我是女的,我又不喜欢跑步…谢谢
如何保持健康 The Way to Keep HealthY It's important& to be healthy . We can't study or work well without healthy body. there're many ways to keep healthy. First of all, we should keep taking exercises every day. We can walk to school instead of taking a bus. After school, we can spend an hour playing ball games. If we live in a high-rise, we can walk upstairs or downstairs. Second, we should have a balanced diet. Finally, we must remember: "Early to bed, early to rise is the way to keep healthy, wealthy and wise.''&&&& 如需要翻译请说明,过会打出来!
(不好意思,现在才回复你)
保持健康是重要的。没有健康的身体,我们不能很好地学习和工作。有许多方法来保持健康。首先,我们应该记得每天锻炼,我们可以步行去学校而不是乘公交车。放学后,我们可以花一个小时打球。如果我们住在,我们可以走上下楼。第二,我们应该有一个均衡的饮食。最后,我们必须记住(这句话):“早睡早起是保持健康、精力和聪明的方法。”
谢谢了。15篇的就最后差这篇了。谢谢你咯。英语天才
等待您来回答
外语领域专家急求一篇初二英语书面表达(明天就要交)_百度知道
急求一篇初二英语书面表达(明天就要交)
假设你是李华,给你的笔友Tom写封信告诉他你是怎样使身体保持健康。60-80词左右。开头已给出。(用上所给词,可适当发挥)
参考词汇:do sports,favorite,keep fit,habits,fruit and vegetables,be good for
开头如下:Dear Tom,
Thank you for your letter.Now let me tell you how to keep healthy in my daily life.
提问者采纳
you should look after your body and your health. Here are some advice for you. First. You should do some exercise to make yourself relaxed, having a good and relaxing mood can help you study better.Secondly.You can try to have good eating habits .You can eat more vegetables and fruits, drink milk every night. The most important thing is to sleep nine or eight hours every night, good and enough sleeping will give you more energy to work hard.
提问者评价
有些单词和句型没学过,但还是感谢
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急~求一篇初二英语值日报告_百度知道
急~求一篇初二英语值日报告
按我说的翻译。不要出现从句等句式,我不大好理解。以下为我说内容,好的加分
大家好!我是杰特。很高兴又轮到我了。最近我有点不大舒服。所以身体不太好,现在没事了,以前我曾经去过北京,在这个寒假里,我想和家人一起到其他地方旅行。我喜欢音乐。当我旅行我会带上我的MP4,在旅途中我会享受着它的美妙时光。
关于我的学习。我也会更加努力。在第1学月的考试中有好的突破。
今天就说这么多。下学期再见~!
提问者采纳
Hello! I'm Jet. Very happy to my turn.Recently, I'm not feeling well. So the body is not so good, now it's okay, I have been to Beijing in the winter vacation, I want to travel to other places with my family.I like music. When I travel I'll bring my MP4 and enjoy a wonderful time.Regarding my study. I will work harder and have a good break in the first term's exam。Today l say too much.See you next term!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二英语上册知识点 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信