2010年国家公务员考试的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好:向你求助年海南宁夏新课标高考试卷理综带答案word文档 谢谢 邮箱:_百度知道
你好:向你求助年海南宁夏新课标高考试卷理综带答案word文档 谢谢 邮箱:
如题..........谢谢了............
我有更好的答案
特此希望,敬望采纳。真诚回答,但近来发现很多时候我发送优质版本后楼主可能有意无意的没有对本人的答案进行采纳。。【先采纳后发送】我此前一直致力于此类邮件的收集整理发送,日内必定发送!!来自75。,严重的挫伤了本人发送邮件的积极性:优质版本的邮件自采纳之后
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
word文档的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【200分求助】雅思作文批改。非常感谢。【方便的话可以另存为word文档批改后发到邮箱】_百度知道
【200分求助】雅思作文批改。非常感谢。【方便的话可以另存为word文档批改后发到邮箱】
指出语法错误. For instance, this point is just which I stand on the opposite side of, interest is the best teacher, some people hold the view that schoolwork should account for a majority of the free time、文章评价. Consequently, the autonomy of children on their free time rather than forced much more schoolwork bring them a better life and a better future, in my opinion. Hence. And the children’s intrinsic motivation can be stimulated, which results out of interests rather than compulsions.=====================================================方便的话可以另存为word文档批改后发到邮箱yasizuowen@163, a juvenile whose schedule teems with schoolwork, in the free period, a few years later. Actually, when children are coping with their curricula。===================(上面的不一定都要有)非常感谢, the knowledge the acquired and the techniques they learned are basically the same, especially considering the individual development and diversities of our society, particularly compared to the peers whom had more autonomic free time in their childhood, during the leisure time and personalize activities, relaxed environment to grow up in, studying is compulsory as well as is the bounden duty of all the school children, more flexible study methods and timetables are provided to children【雅思TASK2 (大作文) 要求字数250】【题目, a flexible circumstance without a rigorous and tight schedule offers the children more opportunities to make individual development. They feel that this time should be used to do more school work, a considerable amount of personalize activities are selectable for children, which bring the students a vast amount of leisure time. To what extent do you agree. What’s more.To sum up. However, hobby group and even domestic work, such as voluntary labor?】【习作正文】【本篇共计318字】Within the burgeoning educational system:Some people believe that children are given too much free time, will barely participate in any meaningful activities.Obviously.Admittedly. Whereas. I insist that free time gives children a gentle, and children should make their own decisions on the utilization of their time resources.Viewing contemporarily. Because, our society has a increasing need for practical talented person which the freedom of childhood contribute a lot to growing up into, the children’s creativity and personality will be enhanced in =====================================================希望能有判分,指出结构混乱或不合理处、指出词汇及词组不恰当处并替换,给出更自然地道的表达法建议, just as the saying goes, his or her comprehensive abilities would be weak
提问者采纳
已经发送邮箱~很不错的习作
提问者评价
邮件已经收到。非常感谢。^^ 以后有机会期望还能不吝赐教。(*^__^*)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
雅思作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
我作文跟你没法比得5.5 你这个怎么着得7
我跟你的作文没法比,写的不错100分
Within the burgeoning educational system, more flexible study methods and timetables are provided to children, which bring the students a vast amount of leisure time. Whereas, some people hold the view that schoolwork should account for a majority of the free time. Actually, this point is just which I stand on the opposite side of. I BELIEVE that free time gives children a gentle AND relaxed environment to grow up in, and I INSIST THAT children should make their own decisions on the utilization of their time resources.
Obviously, a flexible circumstance without a rigorous and tight schedule offers the children more opportunities to make individual d...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位大虾有国家处方集的电子版本啊?传个给我吧!邮箱:
谢谢_百度知道
哪位大虾有国家处方集的电子版本啊?传个给我吧!邮箱:
百度知道提示您:该问题下回答为网友贡献,仅供参考。
提问者采纳
我有的,传给你了,注意查收。
提问者评价
谢谢~~~不胜感激
其他类似问题
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
为您推荐:
大虾的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好,求2011年度注会教材(所有科目)word版,如果有的话,麻烦你发我邮箱:,谢谢!_百度知道
你好,求2011年度注会教材(所有科目)word版,如果有的话,麻烦你发我邮箱:,谢谢!
提问者采纳
这个在大家论坛上都是可以免费下载的哦
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
邮件已发送
下载链接是PDF格式的
PDF转word方法
方法1.用Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional 打开他另存为WORD试试看。
方法2.者用ScanSoft PDF Converte,安装完成后不须任何设置,它会自动整合到Word中。当我们在Word中点击“打开”菜单时,在“打开”对话框的“文件类型”下拉菜单中可以看到“PDF”选项,这就意味着我们可以用Word直接打开PDF文档了!
ScanSoft PDF Converter的工作原理其实很简单,它先捕获PDF文档中的信息,分离文字、图片、表格和卷,再将它们统一成Word格式。由于Word在打开 PDF文档时,会将PDF格式转换成DOC格式,因此打开速度会较一般的文件慢。打开时会显示PDF Converter转换进度。转换完毕后可以看到,文档中的文字格式、版面设计保持了原汁原味,没有发生任何变化,表格和...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 2010国剧盛典完整版 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信