yesterday a motorbike ran 什么 a truckjs on theroad

Reading comprehension 5 Reading comprehension 5From the passage,a van is also called ____________.A:a motor car B:a motor home C:a motorbike D:a big truckbbbbb_百度作业帮
Reading comprehension 5 Reading comprehension 5From the passage,a van is also called ____________.A:a motor car B:a motor home C:a motorbike D:a big truckbbbbb
Reading comprehension 5 Reading comprehension 5From the passage,a van is also called ____________.A:a motor car B:a motor home C:a motorbike D:a big truckbbbbb
D.van是厢式货车.
答:一辆汽车
乙:一辆住房汽车
克鲁德:摩托车
医生:一辆大卡车文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。修改:在错的词下划一横线,在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及修改均仅限一词。2、只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。I saw a accident happen on my way to home this afternoon. A girl was crossing the street on a zebra crossing while a young man drove a motorbike towards her. The young man saw the girl and tried to stop, and he drove too fast to stop. He hit the girl and fell off his motorbike. The girl was bad hurt and couldn’t move. The young man didn’t know how to do. I ran to a phone box nearby and dialed 110. Soon the police reached. They sent her hospital at once. One of the policeman talked to the young man and wrote something down while he was talking. I thought it is very dangerous to drive very fast.-乐乐课堂
& “文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处...”习题详情
300位同学学习过此题,做题成功率70.0%
文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。修改:在错的词下划一横线,在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及修改均仅限一词。2、只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。I saw a accident happen on my way to home this afternoon. A girl was crossing the street on a zebra crossing while a young man drove a motorbike towards her. The young man saw the girl and tried to stop, and he drove too fast to stop. He hit the girl and fell off his motorbike. The girl was bad hurt and couldn’t move. The young man didn’t know how to do. I ran to a phone box nearby and dialed 110. Soon the police reached. They sent her hospital at once. One of the policeman talked to the young man and wrote something down while he was talking. I thought it is very dangerous to drive very fast.【小题 1】a改为 an&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-四川省成都市高新区高三2月月考英语试题
分析与解答
习题“文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。修改:在错的词下划一横线,在该词下面写...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题 1】accident事故&元音音素发音,故将a改为 an【小题 2】on my way home 在我回家的路上,固定结构。home为副词,副词前面省略介词,故to 去掉【小题 3】when既可以和瞬间动词连用,也可以和延续性动词连用,while表两个动词同时发生,前后都用进行时态形式,只可与瞬间动词连用,故while 改为when【小题 4】根据句意:这个男人看到了这个女孩想停下来,但是太快了而不能停止,前后转折关系,故and 改为but【小题 5】hurt是动词,由副词修饰动词,故bad改为badly【小题 6】do为及物动词后面缺宾语,how为疑问副词不可做宾语,只做状语,故how 改为what【小题 7】reach为及物动词后面必须加宾语,此处可以将reached 改为arrived,arrive为不及物动词,不带宾语。【小题 8】send sb to sth把某人送到某个地方,固定句型,故her后加to【小题 9】one of …之一,后面接名词的复数形式,故policeman 改为policemen【小题 10】我认为,表示一般现在时的情况,而并非我原以为,故将thought 改为think
本题考查冠词,及物动词不及物动词,副词,名词单复数等,平时注重多积累,答题时结合句意和语法进行分析,答完后通读,是否通顺,符合逻辑。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。修改:在错的词下划一横线,在...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
“文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。修改:在错的词下划一横线,在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及修改均仅限一词。2、只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。I saw a accident happen on my way to home this afternoon. A girl was crossing the street on a zebra crossing while a young man drove a motorbike towards her. The young man saw the girl and tried to stop, and he drove too fast to stop. He hit the girl and fell off his motorbike. The girl was bad hurt and couldn’t move. The young man didn’t know how to do. I ran to a phone box nearby and dialed 110. Soon the police reached. They sent her hospital at once. One of the policeman talked to the young man and wrote something down while he was talking. I thought it is very dangerous to drive very fast.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。修改:在错的词下划一横线,在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及修改均仅限一词。2、只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。I saw a accident happen on my way to home this afternoon. A girl was crossing the street on a zebra crossing while a young man drove a motorbike towards her. The young man saw the girl and tried to stop, and he drove too fast to stop. He hit the girl and fell off his motorbike. The girl was bad hurt and couldn’t move. The young man didn’t know how to do. I ran to a phone box nearby and dialed 110. Soon the police reached. They sent her hospital at once. One of the policeman talked to the young man and wrote something down while he was talking. I thought it is very dangerous to drive very fast.”相似的习题。Suddenly a truck ran fast ______ the house close to the road, and it frightened(吓坏了)the baby sleeping ______ the house.
A. outside
B. insideC. upside
D. alongside
_百度作业帮
Suddenly a truck ran fast ______ the house close to the road, and it frightened(吓坏了)the baby sleeping ______ the house.
A. outside
B. insideC. upside
D. alongside
Suddenly a truck ran fast ______ the house close to the road, and it frightened(吓坏了)the baby sleeping ______ the house.
A. outside&&B. insideC. upside&&D. alongsidehe saw a big dog l____ on the road yesterday. 根据首写字母填空_百度知道
he saw a big dog l____ on the road yesterday. 根据首写字母填空
或者+do +doing表示进行某作状态+do表示看某做作该作应短暂作延续作比说:begin \stop类能做进行用词楼所说加ed
变lied名词面做定语前面词see缘故所能用用lying比较合适
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
应该能用ing吧虽说ing放名词表示修饰句应该用原型或者面加ed
lying他昨天看见一只小狗躺在路上
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小题1:B小题2:A小题3:C小题4:D小题5:C这是一篇记叙文, 记述了作者在途中汽车抛锚, 得到了一家墨西哥人的帮助, 他们不求回报, 作者受到鼓舞, 也无偿地帮助了很多需要帮助的人。小题1:B。推理判断题。从第一段作者出示牌子需要千斤顶, 到下文墨西哥人一家对他的帮助可以看出, 作者的车是抛锚了。小题2:选A。细节理解题。从文章第三段第一句I tried to put $20 in the man’s hand, but he wouldn’t take it, so instead I went up and gave it to his wife as quietly as I could. 可知, 那个司机是不愿意接受作者给的钱的。小题3:选C。推理判断题。从第四段这个墨西哥司机说的话Today you, tomorrow me. 可以看出, 人人都会遇到麻烦的。小题4:选D。细节理解题。从最后一段Since then I’ve helped many people like the Mexican family. I didn’t accept money. But every time I was able to help, I felt as if I was putting something in the bank. 可以看出答案选D。小题5:选C。推理判断题。从文章最后看出作者受到墨西哥人一家的鼓舞, 也帮助别人, 不求回报。
请在这里输入关键词:
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
When I entered Berkeley,I hoped to earn a scholarship.Having been a Straight&A student,I believed I could ____tough subjects and really learn something.One such course was World Literature given by Professor Jayne.I was extremely interested in the ideas he ____in class.When I took the first exam,I was ____ to find a 77,C&plus,on my test paper,____ English was my best subject.I went to Professor Jayne, who listened to my arguments but remained& ____.I decided to try harder.Although I didn't know what that ____because school had always been easy for me.I read the books more carefully,but got another 77.Again,I ____with Professor Jayne.Again,he listened patiently but wouldn't change his ___.One more test before the final exam.One more ____ to improve my grade.So I redoubled my efforts and,for the first time, ____the meaning of the word “thorough”.But my ___ did no good and everything ___ as before The 1ast hurdle(障碍)was the final.No matter what ____ I got,it wouldn't cancel three C&pluses.I might as well kiss the ____ goodbye.I stopped working hard.I felt I knew the course material as well as I ever would.The night before the final,I even ____ myself to a movie.The next day I decided for once I'd have ____ with a test.A week later,I was surprised to find I got an A.I hurried into Professor Jayne's office.He& ______to be expecting me.“If I gave you the As you ____,you wouldn't continue to work as hard.”I stared at him,____ that his analysis and strategy(策略)were correct.I had worked my head& ____,as I had never done before.I was speechless when my course grade arrived:A&plus.It was the only A&plus given.The next year I received my scholarship.I've always remembered Professor Jayne's lesson:you alone must set your own standard of excellence.小题1:A.takeB.discussC.coverD.get小题2:A.soughtB.presentedC.exchangedD.obtained小题3:A.shockedB.worriedC.scaredD.anxious小题4:A.butB.soC.forD.or小题5:A.unchangedB.unpleasantC.unfriendlyD.unmoved小题6:A.reflectedB.meantC.improvedD.affected小题7:A.quarreledB.reasonedC.bargainedD.chatted小题8:A.attitudeB.mindC.planD.view小题9:A.choiceB.stepC.chanceD.measure小题10:A.memorizedB.consideredC.acceptedD.learned小题11:A.ambitionB.confidenceC.effortD.method小题12:A.stayedB.wentC.workedD.changed小题13:A.gradeB.answerC.lessonD.comment小题14:A.scholarshipB.courseC.degreeD.subject小题15:A.helpedB.favoredC.treatedD.relaxed小题16:A.funB.luckC.problemsD.tricks小题17:A.happenedB.provedC.pretendedD.seemed小题18:A.valuedB.imaginedC.expectedD.welcomed小题19:A.rememberingB.guessingC.supposingD.realizing小题20:A.outB.overC.onD.off
Last November, Nick heard a disorder at a party. A group of people had ____ outside, pointing at something floating in the Bay. As he ran to ____, he soon saw what was wrong: Two kids in a boat were caught in the ____ and being pulled out to sea.Tim and Jack had climbed into a boat anchored nearby and had rowed out to ____ a football. Reaching beyond the calm waters,& the ____ fitted to the boat caught the wind and pulled it into open water. They tried to row back. But they were no ____ for the wind and turned around in circles. Nick dashed to the farthest of land. The boat was already just a ____ on the sea. He knew that the ____ boat would soon be overtaken by the huge waves, and that it was 2 degrees. Nick jumped into the ____ cold water. Every 90 yards, he raised his head to assess his ____. At one point, he considered turning back before managing to yell to them, “Take down the umbrella!”Tim battled with the ropes holding the umbrella. Finally he loosened the ropes and ____ the umbrella. Then Nick caught up, but soon waves crashed over the boat, which began to sink. Nick ____ it would be faster to pull them toward the nearest bank. They ____ wore life jackets , which Nick held in one hand, swimming ____.“Are we there?” they asked repeatedly. “Yes,” Nick ____ them each time. It was 30 minutes before they got to the bank and stayed as close as possible for ____. Worn out, Nick had hardly arrived when he ____.It was an hour later when he found himself in a hospital that he came to. Asked what it took him to make the ____ move, he replied: It is ____ to step out of the comfort zone. Being an onlooker is a cautious existence, but ____ we should never be stuck in. Stand by or stand up.小题1:A.playedB.gatheredC.laughedD.cried小题2:A.investigateB.findC.askD.join小题3:A.sandsB.rainC.wavesD.sun小题4:A.kickB.borrowC.buyD.recover小题5:A.life jacketB.umbrellaC.ropeD.anchor小题6:A.matchB.strengthC.powerD.force小题7:A.ballB.dotC.lineD.light小题8:A.lostB.delicateC.oldD.damaged小题9:A.bitterlyB.absolutelyC.fairlyD.helplessly小题10:A.progressB.weatherC.strengthD.energy小题11:A.threwB.openedC.closedD.freed小题12:A.decidedB.saidC.declaredD.recognized小题13:A.awkwardlyB.carefullyC.slowlyD.easily小题14:A.hopefullyB.cautiouslyC.continuouslyD.desperately小题15:A.toldB.comfortedC.discouragedD.supported小题16:A.foodB.pleasureC.warmthD.help小题17:A.passed outB.passed awayC.passed offD.passed by小题18:A.warmB.generousC.proudD.brave小题19:A.easyB.toughC.interestingD.dull小题20:A.whichB.thatC.oneD.it
题型:阅读理解
A city child’s summer is spent in the street in front of his home, and all through the long summer vacations I sat on the edge of the street and watched enviously the other boys on the block play baseball. I was never asked to take part even when one team had a member missing—not out of special cruelty, but because they took it for granted I would be no good at it. They were right, of course. I would never forget the wonderful evening when something changed. The baseball ended about eight or eight thirty when it grew dark. Then it was the custom of the boys to retire to a little stoop(门廊) that stuck out from the candy store on the corner and that somehow had become theirs. No grownup ever sat there or attempted to. There the boys would sit, mostly talking about the games played during the day and of the game to be played tomorrow. Then long silences would fall and the boys would wander off one by one. It was just after one of those long silences that my life as an outsider changed. I can no longer remember which boy it was that summer evening who broke the silence with a question: but whoever he was, I nod to him gratefully now. “What’s in those books you’re always reading?” he asked casually. “Stories,” I answered. “What kind?” asked somebody else without much interest. Nor do I know what drove me to behave as I did,for usually I just sat there in silence, glad enough to be allowed but instead of answering his question, I told them for two hours the story I was reading at the moment. The book was&Sister Carrie.&They listened bug-eyed and breathless. I must have told it well, but I think there was another and deeper reason that made them to keep an audience. Listening to a tale being told in the dark is one of the most ancient of man’s entertainments, but I was offering them as well, without being aware of doing it, a new and exciting experience. The books they themselves read were&the Rover Boys&or&Tom Swift&or G.A.Henty. I had read them too, but at thirteen I had long since left them behind. Since I was much alone I had become an enthusiastic reader and I had gone through the books-for-boys series. In those days there was no reading material between children’s and grownups’books or I could find none. I had gone right fromTome Swift and His Flying Machine&to Theodore Dreiser and&Sister Carrie. Dreiser had hit my young mind, and they listened to me tell the story with some of the wonder that I had had in reading it. The next night and many nights thereafter, a kind of unspoken ritual (仪式) took place. As it grew dark, I would take my place in the center of the stoop and begin the evening’s tale. Some nights, in order to taste my victory more completely, I cheated. I would stop at the most exciting part of a story by Jack London or Bret Harte, and without warning tell them that that was as far as I had gone in the book and it would have to be continued the following evening. It was not true, but I had to make certain of my new-found power and position. I enjoyed the long summer evenings until school began in the fall. Other words of mine have been listened to by larger and more fashionable audiences, but for that tough and athletic one that sat close on the stoop outside the candy store, I have an unreasoning love that will last forever.小题1:Watching the boys playing baseball, the writer must have felt ________.A.bitter and lonelyB.special and differentC.pleased and excitedD.disturbed and annoyed小题2:The writer feels grateful even now to the boy who asked the question because the boy ________.A.invited him to join in their gameB.liked the book that he was readingC.broke the long silence of that summer eveningD.offered him an opportunity that changed his life小题3:According to Paragraph 3, story-telling was popular among the boys basically because ________.A.the story was from a children’s bookB.listening to tales was an age-old practiceC.the boys had few entertainments after darkD.the boys didn’t read books by themselves小题4:The boys were attracted to&Sister Carrie&because ________.A.it was written by Theodore DreiserB.it was specifically targeted at boysC.it gave them a deeper feeling of pleasureD.it talked about the wonders of the world小题5:Sometimes the writer stopped at the most exciting part of a story to _______.A.play a mean trick on the boysB.experience more joy of achievementC.add his own imagination to the storyD.help the boys understand the story better小题6:What is the message conveyed in the story?A.One can find his position in life in his own way.B.Friendship is built upon respect for each other.C.Reading is more important than playing games.D.Adult habits are developed from childhood.
My sister and I were flying from our home in Kansas to a summer camp in Minnesota. Our plane had a two-hour &&&&&&at the airport in Omaha, where I saw a toy airplane that I really &&&&&&. I had $10 and I had no idea what I needed to &&&&&&at camp, but I spent $8 on the airplane anyway. When we reached the camp, I discovered that there were no showers! &&&&&&, we bathed in a lake every night. I needed to buy &&&&&&soap. Because the regular soap I brought had chemicals that could &&&&&&&the fish. The special soap cost $4 at the camp store. After buying the plane, I had $2 left, so I couldn’t buy the soap.After a few days, I was a &&&&&&. Sally, our camp teacher, asked me if I needed some soap. When I &&&&&&her that I had spent my soap money on a toy airplane, she laughed and said, “You need to budget.” She then explained that a budget was a(n) &&&&&&for spending money to help make sure you save enough for things you &&&&&&— like soap — before you buy fun things — like &&&&&&. Sally gave me her extra soap, which I &&&&&&took. When I returned home from &&&&&&, I decided to make my &&&&&&budget. Every week I spent time writing down everything I bought, and some weeks, I would have more in my “Money In” account &&&&&&&I did odd jobs (零活) around the house. Budgeting was &&&&&&, especially when my friends bought soda at the store after school and I couldn’t because I had spent all my “Want to Spend” money. But I &&&&&&with it, and by the next summer, I had &&&&&&enough money to buy a Paula Pilot doll at Omaha Airport, as well as &&&&&&at the camp store to &&&&&&Sally! 小题1:A.restB.tripC.flightD.stop小题2:A.madeB.wantedC.leftD.remembered小题3:A.learnB.bringC.buyD.do小题4:A.BesidesB.HoweverC.InsteadD.Anyhow小题5:A.specialB.commonC.smallD.expensive小题6:A.catchB.raiseC.hurtD.control小题7:A.heroB.messC.starD.failure小题8:A.warnedB.toldC.suggestedD.reminded小题9:A.planB.ideaC.exampleD.promise小题10:A.loseB.gatherC.needD.hate小题11:A.chemicalsB.clothesC.billsD.toys小题12:A.fortunatelyB.cautiouslyC.unhappilyD.gratefully小题13:A.schoolB.airportC.campD.hospital小题14:A.dailyB.weeklyC.monthlyD.yearly小题15:A.soB.andC.becauseD.until小题16:A.hardB.boringC.safeD.fresh小题17:A.dealtB.beganC.agreedD.stuck小题18:A.receivedB.savedC.earnedD.borrowed小题19:A.fishB.waterC.soapD.soda小题20:A.apologize forB.call onC.care forD.pay back
One day, a boy found the cocoon(茧) of a butterfly and brought it home. A few days later, the boy saw a small _____in the cocoon, He sat and watched for several hours as a butterfly struggled to make______body through that little hole .Suddenly it stoped.So the boy _______ to help the butterfly ,thinking the butterfly might be_____ _He took a pair of scissors and cut the hole______.The butterfly came out of the cocoon but it________a little different .It had a weak body and small, thin________.The butterfly didn’t start to fly. In fact ,the butterfly spent the rest of its life like crawling around with a weak body and thin wings. It was never able to fly.The boy acted with _______but he didn’t understand why it could be like this .When a butterfly crawls out of the cocoon,it must struggle. The hard work of ______out of the cocoon makes the fluid from the butterfly’s body into its wings It helps the butterfly be________to fly If the butterfly never has squeeze itself out of the cocoon,its wings will never get the fluid and it can never fly._________struggles are what we need in our lives. If we lived our lives without any problems, we would never learn or grow .We would not be _______we could have been and we would never fly .In our lives, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, and sometimes even______growth ,without it ,there’s no way of life .We can’t avoid ______or problems .So ,next time you are _______a problem or difficult ,remember the butterfly .Struggle a little ----then fly!小题1:A.holeB.wormC.tallD.snake小题2:A.itB.it’sC.itselfD.its小题3:A.decidedB.askedC.showedD.ordered小题4:A.afraidB.interestedC.surprisedD.grateful小题5:A.slimmerB.biggerC.shorterD.smaller小题6:A.touchedB.soundedC.lookedD.smelt小题7:A.wingsB.feetC.eyesD.head小题8:A.successB.excitementC.kindnessD.humour小题9:A.getB.gettingC.to getD.got小题10:A.readyB.quietC.gladD.used小题11:A.SomewhereB.SomethingC.Some timeD.Sometimes小题12:A.as helpful asB.as well asC.as strong asD.as creative as小题13:A.repeatsB.recommendsC.requiresD.represents小题14:A.happinessB.difficultiesC.pleasureD.hope小题15:A.served withB.growing intoC.bringing inD.faced with
Like most Oregonians, Stephanie McRae was used to driving in bad weather. Although rain still beat the window of her car, the worst of the day’s storm seemed to have passed as she drove her 11-year-old daughter, Maggie, home from a church at 8:30 p.m. Two little children sat into their car seats in back. When crossing over Fawcett Creek (小河), McRae found the road just ahead had been washed away. The storm had turned Fawcett Creek into a 100-feet-wide river. Water began to go into the car and the four of them had to climb onto the car’s roof. The car was floating about and was being swept toward the Tillamook River only a few miles ahead. Suddenly it stopped when hitting a logjam (浮木阻塞).The water swept over them, rising higher and higher. Stephanie screamed into the rainy night, almost crying. “Mom, I have to go and get help,” her 11-year-old daughter Maggie cried. Stephanie realized if she went by herself, Maggie couldn’t hold on to the other two babies. But Maggie was still recovering from foot surgery. How could she manage? Finally she shouted, “I’m proud of you. Be careful!” As Maggie McRae struggled to reach the shore, she was all wet. The sixth grader started running to the nearest house. Inside, the neighbors immediately called 911 and were told that firefighters were making their way toward another trapped car. Maggie joined the neighbors, and helped the rescue team point out where her mother was. The&firefighters saved McRae and her children by using a 35-foot-long ladder. When Stephanie reached land in safety, Maggie raced into her mother’s arms. “She hugged me for five minutes,” Maggie remembers. Maggie accepted an award for her heroism, but she’s happier to get back to her sports team and her family.&小题1:What can we infer from the passage?A.Without the logjam, McRae’s car would have been swept into the Tillamook River.B.The rain became heavier when McRae drove home.C.McRae’s car was the only vehicle that was blocked in the Fawcett Creek that night.D.Most of the time the weather in Oregon is quite good.小题2:Stephanie McRae’s screaming on the car’s roof suggested that she felt ______.A.surprisedB.helplessC.disappointedD.careless小题3:According to the passage, we can infer that Maggie ______.A.was strong enough to hold the two children in the waterB.tried to swim to the bank in order to get helpC.stopped her sports activities due to her foot injuryD.rescued her family using a ladder小题4:Which of the following is in the correct order of events?①Firefighters rescued McRae and her children from the river.②Firefighters were sent to the broken road.③The neighbors Maggie found called 911.④The rescue team had got informed of the trouble at Fawcett Creek.⑤Another trapped car was found in the river by the firefighters.A.④②③⑤①B.④③②①⑤C.③④②①⑤D.③④②⑤①小题5:What is the passage mainly about?A.A heavy storm that damaged a road and killed lots of drivers.B.A brave young girl who helped save her family from flood.C.Firefighters who rescued a family late at night from flood.D.Great neighbors who saved people swept away into a river.
My mother and I started our morning by rushing into the local grocery store. I waited in line at the Starbucks counter while she &&&&&&&around to pick up a few things.&As I was &&&&&&&there I noticed an elderly woman, wearing layers (层) &&&&&&&layers of old torn clothing, moving behind me in line.She had a few toiletries(化妆品)and seemed to want the Starbucks cashier to &&&&&&since our queue was shorter than the grocery store queues were.&At some point I became &&&&&&of her moving closer behind me –it was &&&&&&&&than I was comfortable with! I instinctively (本能地)&&&&&&a hand over my purse and drew it closer to me. My fear and imagination raced creating wild &&&&&&&&about this homeless woman who might try to &&&&&&&&&from me.Then it was my &&&&&&&&to order. As the cashier rang up my total I discovered I was 37 cents &&&&&&&. I called to my mother but she is hard of hearing. She asked me to &&&&&&&&what I said but she still couldn't &&&&&&&&&me out.At that point, a long grey arm, with &&&&&&&&in its sleeves, &&&&&&&&&over from behind me. She laid 37 cents out on the counter, saying, "Here, We all need some &&&&&&&sometimes."I was &&&&&&&&! Here was a woman who clearly had very little to &&&&&&&&and in great need herself. I had judged her &&&&&&&&and she had reached out, voluntarily, to help me!&What an amazing gift and lesson this woman gave me about &&&&&&&&others. Thank You, God!!小题1:A.travelledB.shoppedC.flewD.searched小题2:A.sittingB.lyingC.restingD.standing小题3:A.uponB.afterC.ofD.in小题4:A.ring upB.make upC.put upD.take up小题5:A.ashamedB.afraidC.awareD.embarrassed小题6:A.furtherB.slowerC.quickerD.closer小题7:A.hidB.placedC.cleanedD.opened小题8:A.jokesB.storiesC.liesD.problems小题9:A.robB.catchC.stealD.pick小题10:A.turnB.adviceC.decisionD.hope小题11:A.lostB.shortC.missingD.enough小题12:A.replayB.rewriteC.repeatD.record小题13:A.breakB.putC.dropD.make小题14:A.designsB.colorsC.linesD.holes小题15:A.pushedB.threwC.stoppedD.reached小题16:A.careB.concernC.helpD.attitude小题17:A.frightenedB.shockedC.encouragedD.excited小题18:A.giveB.sendC.reportD.take小题19:A.wronglyB.naturallyC.sensitivelyD.clearly小题20:A.offeringB.acceptingC.judgingD.thanking
When I was two years old, something happened which I have never forgotten. It was early spring, and there was a light mist over the trees and fields. The other young fellows and I were feeding at the lower end of the field when we heard the distant cry of dogs.The oldest among us lifted his head to listen. “There are the hounds(猎犬)”, he said, and immediately raced off. The rest of us followed him to the top of the field where we could see several fields beyond.Soon the dogs were all racing down the field next to ours, making a loud “yoyoyoyo” sound. After then came men on horses, some in green coats. Suddenly, the dogs became silent and ran around with their noses to the ground.“They’ve lost the smell of the hare.” said the old horse. “Perhaps it will escape.” But the dogs began their “yoyoyoyo” again and came at full speed towards our field. Just then a hare, wild with fear, ran towards the trees. The dogs jumped over the stream and ran across the field, followed by the huntsmen. Six or eight jumped their horses over the stream, close behind the dogs. Before the hare could get away, the dogs were upon her with wild cries. We heard a terrible scream, and that was the end of the hare. One of the men picked her up and held her by the leg. She was covered in blood, but all the huntsmen seemed pleased. I was so greatly surprised that at first I did not see what was happening by the stream but when I did look, I saw a sad sight. Two fine horses were down, one in the stream struggling to stand up and the other on the grass with one of his legs broken. One rider, who seemed unhurt, was climbing out of the water, but the other lay quite still. “His neck is broken,” said my mother. “I can’t understand why men are so fond of this sport. They often hurt themselves and ruin good horses, all for one hare that they could get more easily in other ways. But we are only horses, and don’t know why men do these things.” They carried the dead rider to our master’s house, and then came back to the black horse on the grass. The animal was in great pain and one of his legs was broken. Someone ran to our master’s house and came back to the horse with a gun. Soon after there was a loud bang and a terrible cry, and the black horse did not move any more.小题1:What&does&“I”&in&the&passage&refer&to?A.A scared hare.B.Ayounghorse.C.Afierce dog.D.A bravehunter.小题2:Which&word&can&be&used&to&describe&my&true&feeling&at&the&scene&of&the&hunting?A.Sad.B.Pleased.C.Angry.D.Delighted.小题3:The&men&hunted&the&hare&at&the&cost&of&the&lives&of____________.A.oneriderandonehorseB.tworidersandtwohorsesC.sixoreighthuntsmenandadogD.theoldesthorseandahuntsman小题4:The&best&title&for&the&passage&would&be____________.A.WhataPoorHareB.MyTerrible ChildhoodMemory C.A Black HorseD.SceneryintheField小题5:The writer probably holds the view that ____________.A.hunting is a nice outdoor activity B.it is dangerous to hunt wild animalsC.hunting dogs are good helpers to huntsmenD.human beings should treat animals well}

我要回帖

更多关于 truckjs 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信