说明:假设你是一个医疗设备公司的经理,你收到一家代理公司经理Peterkeely shaye smithh先生的信。他想了解你公司的情

已过期,虚位以待!
已过期,虚位以待!
已过期,虚位以待!
已过期,虚位以待!
2010年6月英语三级考试真题(A级)
2010年6月英语三级考试真题(A级)由宏章教育网提供,
  Part IV Translation -- English into Chinese ( 25 minutes)  Directions: This part, numbered 61 through 65, is to test your ability to translate English into Chinese.After each of the sentences numbered 61 to 64, you will read four choices of suggested translation.You should choose the best translation and mark the corresponding letter on your Answer Sheet.And for the paragraph numbered 65, write your translation in the corresponding space on the Translation/ Composition Sheet.  61.When exporting goods, it is essential to arrange insurance cover in case the goods are lost or damaged in transit.  A)为了促进货物出口, 减少货物的丢失或者损坏, 必须发展保险业.  B)出口时, 货物基本上都会上保险, 这样货物就避免了丢失或损坏.  C)出口货物时必须办理保险, 以防货物在运输过程中丢失或者损坏.  D)出口前货物一般都会上保险, 以便在货物遗失或损坏后得到赔偿.  62.If we do not receive payment by the end of this month, we will have no alternative but to take legal action.  A)如果本月底我们还收不到付款, 我们将会采取除申诉以外的一切行动.  B)如果在本月底我们仍未收到货款, 我们别无选择, 只能采取法律行动.  C)如果本月底我们还收不到订货, 我们就不得不采取其他办法了.  D)如果本月底我们还收不到订购的货物, 我们就不得不拒绝付款.  63.Party B has the right to cancel the contract with a written notice to Party A under the following conditions.  A)乙方在下述情况下有权以书面通知甲方取消合同.  B)乙方有义务在下述条件下通知甲方签定书面合同.  C)乙方在下列条件下有权拒绝接受甲方书写的合同.  D)乙方在下列情况下才得有权与甲方终止书面合同.  64.I have already given instructions for the task to be taken up first and the engineers doing the job to work overtime.  A)我已下达指示, 首先要承担这项任务, 并且从事该项工作的工程师们必须加班.  B)我已做了说明, 从事该项工作并肯加班的工程人员具有优先权来参与这项任务.  C)我已经下达指令, 涉及该项工作的人员应首先接受该项任务, 并且要加班工作.  D)我已做了解释, 首先必须有工程师们愿意加班工作才能有可能来完成这项任务.  65. Ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much for coming this afternoon.Now I'm going to introduce you to a completely new idea in energy-saving air-conditioning.I will begin by talking about the market research which led to the development of this product.Then I will explain the technical developments of the product, the production and the marketing strategy.Finally I will offer some advice as to how you can make this product a success in your market.  ___________________________  Part V Writing ( 25 minutes)  Directions: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing.You are required to write a business letter according to the following information given in Chinese.Remember to do the task on the Translation/Composition Sheet.  说明:假设你是一个医疗设备公司的经理.你收到一家代理公司经理Peter Smith先生的信.他想了解你公司的情况, 你写信向他介绍并表示希望他能作为你公司的代理.  公司简介:  公司名称:广安医疗设备有限公司  成立年份:1980年  公司总部地址:中国神州市  主要产品:医疗测试设备  雇员人数:1000名, 其中120人从事研究与开发  销售市场:大部分产品销往东南亚和南美  注意书信格式!  Words for reference:  医疗测试设备medical testing equipment 总部headquarters  从事engage in 东南亚Southeast Asia  代理agent
保过班孟欢
精讲班孟欢
保过班孙金国
精讲班孟欢
特别说明:由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,宏章教育网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
版权声明:如果本考试网站所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本网内容,请注明出处。
在线老师:郑莹莹
任教于北京著名大学外语系,公共英语二级、三级,大学英语四六级辅导名师;..
已过期,虚位以待!
已过期,虚位以待!
已过期,虚位以待!
已过期,虚位以待!
已过期,虚位以待!
已过期,虚位以待!
Copyright(c)
lnc.All Rights Reserved
版权所有:宏章教育网
本站中文域名:
宏章教育特聘资深法律顾问:北京长歌律师事务所 任跃进律师假设你是一个医疗设备的经理。你收到一家代理公司的经理Peter Smith先生的信。他想了解你公司的情况,你写信向他介绍并表示希望他能作为公司的代理
假设你是一个医疗设备的经理。你收到一家代理公司的经理Peter Smith先生的信。他想了解你公司的情况,你写信向他介绍并表示希望他能作为公司的代理
假设你是一个医疗设备的经理。你收到一家代理公司的经理Peter& Smith先生的信。他想了解你公司的情况,你写信向他介绍并表示希望他能作为公司的代理& 公司名称:广安医疗设备有限公司&& 成立年份:1980& 公司总部地址:中国神州行&&& 雇员人数:1000名其中120人从可研究开发
Dear Peter Smith, I received a letter from you, and hope to cooperate with your company, first of all, I introduce my own company, waste treatment equipment Co., LTD. Was founded in 1980, my company, the company is headquartered in China, our company&s shenzhou, main products are medical test equipment, our company owns 1000 employees, including 120 people engaged in research and development, sales and marketing company I very extensive, most of the products are sold to southeast Asia and South America, above is our company&s general situation, hope to have the opportunity to cooperate, make our company can become your agent, create brilliant together.
谢谢,非常感谢。
其他回答 (1)
Dear Peter Smith, I received a letter from you, and hope to cooperate with your company, first of all, I introduce my own company, waste treatment equipment Co., LTD. Was founded in 1980, my company, the company is headquartered in China, our company&s shenzhou, main products are medical test equipment, our company owns 1000 employees, including 120 people engaged in research and development, sales and marketing company I very extensive, most of the products are sold to southeast Asia and South America, above is our company&s general situation, hope to have the opportunity to cooperate, make our company can become your agent, create brilliant together.
相关知识等待您来回答
企业管理领域专家假如你是一个医疗设备公司的经理你收到一家代理公司的经理PeterSmith先生的信 他想了解你公司的情况 你写信向他介绍并表示希望他能作为你公司的代理
假如你是一个医疗设备公司的经理你收到一家代理公司的经理PeterSmith先生的信 他想了解你公司的情况 你写信向他介绍并表示希望他能作为你公司的代理 15
应该还有具体的吧?发上山来看看
就是这呀 能写么?
提问者 的感言:谢谢 准确吗
其他回答 (3)
假如你是一个医疗设备公司的经理,你收到一家代理公司经理PETERsmith先生的信,他想了解你公司的情况,你写信向他介绍并表示希望他能作为你公司的代理,公司:广安医疗设备公司,成立:1980地址,中国神州市,主要产品!医疗测试设备,人数:一千人,一百二起从事研究和开发的,市场!东南亚和南美
首先非常高兴接到来信,并表示其对本公司的关注表示感谢!
其次直入主题,介绍自己公司主要从事的领域以及公司的主打产品,并推荐公司性价比比较高的产品,列举一二作为重点详细讲解(但不要太罗嗦)。
再次附上公司产品报价以及合作细则和代理合同样本。
最后留上自己的电话以及公司电话,联系人和地址。并表示随时乐意为其效劳,并接通来电详细咨询。
Dear Mr. smithWe were very pleased to receive your letter.It was founded in 1980 to waste of medical equipment Co., LTD.Our headquarters address in Chinese city of China.Main products. Medical test equipment.Employs a thousand. One who is engaged in research and development of 120.We produce things products are exported to southeast Asia and South America.See your letter, I also hope we can cooperate with your company.Hope you can by agency of our products.Wish you happy cooperation
相关知识等待您来回答
企业管理领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 smith 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信