初二大学英语演讲稿稿

初二英语演讲稿一分钟范文加翻译
初二英语演讲稿一分钟范文加翻译
要一分钟的
I have been in University for about one year. During my stay here, I came to realize that university life is like drinking coke. We experience all tastes of life here, sour, sweet, bitter and hot.
  I am from Province, which is far away from here. I often miss my Mum, friends, and relatives in my hometown. However, I can't see them very often. So loneliness always keeps me company. I am sad that I can't be there with them.
  Lucky for me, life in university is rich and colorful. With more free time,we can do many more things besides study, such as joining societies clubs, and taking part-time jobs. Such activities not only make our life more colorful, but also help us improve all kinds of skills. The university is a society miniature, what we learn here will benefit our future life.
  Our path in life will not always be smooth. Setbacks can't be avoided. Failing an important exam, break up with boy or girl friend, or refused by a promising company, such setbacks are likely to get us down. Sometimes we fell so frustrated that we even burst into tears.
  Drinkin coke is wonderful, despite the undesirble consequent hiccups. It's bitter, sour and peppery, but also sweet. And you'll even feel excited after gulping down a glass. A college experience is part of growing up. We cry, smile, fall in love, get hurt, leave, learn and then we become a better person.
  University life is like drinking coke. I'm experiencing it. And I know, I enjoy it!
  我一直在大学呆了一年多。我儿时,我才意识到大学生活就像喝可乐。的生活经历口味、酸、甜、苦、辣。
  我从省,离这儿很远。我常常想念妈妈的亲戚、朋友,在我的家乡。然而,我经常见到。那么孤独总是会陪伴我。我很难过,我无法和在一起。
  幸运的是,我在大学生活是多彩的。有更多的闲暇,可以做更多的事情除了学习,如加入社团俱乐部,打工。的活动,使的生活多彩,而且还能帮助改进各样的技能。大学是社会,里学到的微缩有利于今后的生活。
  的人生之路不会一帆风顺。挫折是无法的。失败的的考试,跟男孩女孩的朋友,或者拒绝由有前途的公司,会让的挫折。有时候,觉得很沮丧,甚至大哭起来。
  喝可乐是美妙的,undesirble随之打嗝。这是苦的,酸和暴躁,而且甜。你甚至可以感觉到激动下一杯。全身后,大学的经验是成长的一。哭泣,微笑着,坠入爱河,受伤,离开,学习,然后做的人。
  大学生活就像喝可乐。我的感受。我知道,我喜欢它!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号无忧考网演讲稿频道为您提供英语演讲稿范文:小学英语演讲稿,初中英语演讲稿,高中英语演讲稿,大学英语演讲稿最新信息,欢迎广大考生访问无忧考网演讲稿网,获取更多关于演讲稿的信息。初二的英语演讲稿,关于学英语的方法和好处,250个单词左右_百度知道
初二的英语演讲稿,关于学英语的方法和好处,250个单词左右
why would you want to study EnglishEnglish is now one of the most frequently spoken language in the world. It will be the best if we can find a friend who is of either British or American nationality to practice our English conversation with, we should also read English storybooks, starting from the easy ones. We sometimes realise that our pronunciation is bad. So, there will be a larger range of jobs to choose from when we grow up if we can be fluent in English, it will benefit us when we meet with some problems and would be relatively easier for us to ask for help. When we go overseas. We should take down
important notes
during class and revise them the moment we get home? English is indeed a difficult language to learn as it is very different from chinese. The different sentence structures should also be taken note of. One might ask. When we have the free time, it will certainly be useful if you can be an expert on English as it will contribute greatly as a convenient communication tool . When we come across any unfamiliar vocabulary we can check the dictionary and take it down in a notebook especially set aside for English.
In other practical terms, but we can watch English movies to improve on that? Well, how do we learn English, committing them to memory
我自己写的哟!网上不会找到一模一样的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语演讲稿_百度知道
初二英语演讲稿
........Today..At last i wish everyone here will have a baeatiful future .Thank you..., everyone..............Good morning,i am so happy to come here and have a talk with you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初二英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
My name is XXX, I am a middle school student of XXX sschool. I am so glad to be here and tell you something about our school.
We study in a beautiful school,since the day I came here I have began to love her. 我们学习在一个漂亮的校园里,从我第一天起就深深的喜欢上她
Flowers and trees are the most beautiful things in our school.No matter where you are,you can smell the clean air in our school,when you are tired you also can sit on the chail under the big tree.suddenly you will feel so cool,and at that time you must lose youself in enjoying it.
话花朵和大树是学校最美的东西,不论你在哪你都可以闻到学校里空气的清新味道,当你累了,你同样可以做在大树...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二家长会上英语老师发言稿_领导讲话稿_第一范文网
初二家长会上英语老师发言稿
很高兴见到大家.对于我们的家长和学生而言,的确是新老师;今天,我想利用这个机会,把我过去的一些经验结合这几周对六年级学生英语学习情况的了解来与各位家长分享和探讨。 从学生的家庭作业来看,我们的家长都非常重视孩子们的英语学习。大家都意识到英语学习不论是对我们的日常生活还是升学来说,都产生着重要的作用,有着重大的意义。而我们小学阶段的教学目的在于培养学生的学习兴趣、良好的语言习惯、运用英语进行交际的能力以及跨文化意识。因此,我的课堂也是围绕听、说、读、写几个方面对所学知识进行操练和运用。通过这几周的教学,我发现这一届六年级的班主任都特别负责,班风、学风也很好,最重要的是绝大多数的同学自尊心强,上进心强,这使我对他们充满信心。但同样也发现了以下问题: 1、学习态度不够端正。部分学生对于学英语是抱着无所谓的态度,甚至会说&只要语文数学好就行了&,还有拖欠作业的情况。 2、学习习惯不够好。我要求学生在读英语的时候用手指单词和句子,有利于对单词的记忆,并且能更好的集中注意力。但是有很多人没有这种习惯,眼睛盯着天花板,盯着窗户读的都有,甚至还有的同学边发呆边跟着读,这样就没有效果。还存在着严重的畏难情绪,我给的问题或是阅读材料还刚出来就有人抱怨&我不会做&、&这么难&、&看不懂&,我会反问他们&你还没看题怎么知道不会做?遇到困难首先想到的不是解决问题而是逃避,那么你永远不会进步&。这几天这种情况几乎没有了。 3、少数同学基础不好。到现在26个字母还读不全、默不全。这也是颇让人头疼的问题。 4、阅读能力欠佳。阅读在今后的升学考试,包括中考、高考、研究生考试以及大学英语四、六级考试中都占有很大的分值。但我们的学生对于阅读暂时还没有概念。我要求他们把阅读材料读三遍,第一遍泛读,也就是浏览;第二遍精读,把生词划出来,根据上下文理解单词的意思;第三遍回答问题,但是很少有同学能够严格按照要求完成,往往是读了一遍就不想读了。 针对以上问题,我也研究了一些方法和策略,需要各位家长的配合和支持。 1、督促学生在家听英语磁带,每周不少于1小时,最好能每天坚持听10&&15分钟,这将对孩子的学习有很大帮助。 2、争取消化当天所学的单词,不要积压任务。我会在每单元结束的时候组织一次听写,并要求学生带回家给家长过目。 3、请家长督促孩子在家里完成家庭作业,以免他们来学校在匆忙之中互相抄袭。有时的默写作业我也会烦请各位家长签字,这也是为了给学生一点点压力,让他们知道父母会经常检查他们的作业本,一定要认真写才行。家长可以让学生自己默写或者报中文意思都可以,但最重要的是在学生默完后,督促他们对着书本更正。我发现,六年级的很多家长都非常负责,他们已经在这么做了,而且做得很好! 4、每一个单元都有阅读的部分,并且附有课后习题。如果你的孩子英语基础不是很好,可以督促他们先在家查字典,做适当的预习。 总之,我和各位家长有着共同的心愿,都想尽自己最大的努力去培养这些孩子,他们个个都聪明、可爱,只是有些孩子的潜能还没有得到充分的发掘。今后,我也希望和各位家长保持联系,如果孩子遇到学习问题我们及时沟通。我的电话号码是:***********。 最后,祝愿我们的孩子进步,家长开心!
初二家长会上英语老师发言稿 相关文章:查看更多>>}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语演讲稿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信