谁知道J2ME forqq游戏 androidd 的游戏哪里下载吗

您所在的位置:
&Opera Mini预览版7.0 for android
Opera Mini预览版7.0 for android
Opera Mini预览版7.0 for android软件介绍
Opera Mini Next是下一代Opera Mini的预览版本,Opera Mini Next会和平常的Opera Mini并存,并通过银白色的Opera图标与稳定版本区分,新特性有:
- Opera Mini Next 的快速拨号可添加数量现在也没有限制了。中国本地化版本&&欧朋去年推出时是上限是 63(7页九宫格)。现在这一改进被原宗吸收并进一步加强。
增加了名为 Smart Page 的新功能,使功能型手机在使用社交类和媒体类等等网站时变得更智能。Smart Page 将和快速拨号并存。不过不是所有平台版本都有,支持的平台有 S60、Blackberry 和 J2ME。
Opera Mini预览版7.0 for android软件下载
不填为匿名发表
若软件有错误,请打勾报告网站管理员
下载排行榜您的位置:&-&-> -& LiveSync优时同步 for J2ME ALL 2.7.1322
同类周下载排行
软件授权:免费版 
软件大小:1085KB
人气指数:
软件语言:简体中文
软件评级:
运行环境:java
更新时间: 10:48:09
出 品 人:&&
软件合集:
LiveSync优时同步 是一款非常强大的手机一键同步软件,支持手机联系人、照片、日程、任务、短信息等手机个人信息。LiveSync优时同步软件整合了备份与恢复的概念于一体,双向同步,永不丢失且随时更新。安全、免费、快速且支持上百种手机,通过2G、3G、无线互联网与服务器实现手机信息同步。同时您还可以通过LiveSync网站方便和您的联系人进行互联,共享无线生活体验。适合手机内有大量联系人、想要更换手机、怕丢失手机及经常刷机的朋友们使用。
1.网站端可以轻松增改联系人电话照片及日程等数据。
2.手机端只需要按一个键即可获取并更新最新的数据。
3.对于相同联系人的不同字段的增减实现了智能合并。
4.联系人分组信息、头像照片、短信收发、完美同步。
5.短信管理,联系人之间的短信自动按人名与组分类。
6.同一个帐号可绑定多部手机,管理方便,同步灵活。
7.支持上百款手机,多种平台,完美兼容,网网皆通。
适合机型:
J2ME打包下载,其中包括了J2ME S40 5th(128x160)、J2ME S40 5th(240x320)、J2ME S40 6th(240x320)、J2ME SE(索爱)(240x320)平台系统,适合以上系统手机下载。
热门软件推荐
热门安卓应用推荐
牛华网推荐[北京]Paid Internship for Android-J2ME Developer.
发信人: zhouchengly (Robin), 信区: Intern标
题: Paid Internship for Android-J2ME Developer.发信站: 水木社区 (Thu Oct 29 18:37:27 2009), 站内Do you love to write software ? are you interested in mobile phone and mobile application ? do you want to put your computer science skills to good use, then Famoco is the perfect place for you.We offer paid internship opportunity on Android & J2ME platform for future software engineer. We are a small team and we are looking for people with excellent technical skills and very good inter-personal skill, people who can fit in our team. No previous Mobile experience required, just the love of writing good software.About us:Famoco is a small international technology company specialized in developing products & services for Mobile Payment (let you pay taxi/subway with your mobile, purchase something in a shop and pay with your phone). We work with big customer like China Mobile, Nokia, Taiwan Mobile, Borqs (播思), …Our products are mobile application working on various phones (Nokia, Sonyericson, HTC, oPhone, …). You'll be working into a startup environment with a multi-cultural team and will be using cutting edge technologies ( virtual machine design, SIM card application, Web Server, payment system, ...).Our office is conveniently located near public transportation (5mn walk from DongSiShiTiao metro station or DongZhiMen metro station), next to restaurant, shopping, gym, not far from SanLiTun village.Working environment:We are techno lover and by joining us you'll be using cutting edge technology for Mobile Phone/Embbeded system (J2ME, Android, SIM Card, ...).Most of our customer are international companies so you'll evolve in international environment. Working languages will be Chinese and English. English will be used on a daily basis. Required:
1. Ability to create excellent code - You must write correct, clean and efficient code that you are proud of. You must be able to learn any programming language.
2. Creative and analytical - You must be a great problem solver, with the ability to dive deeply into complex problems and emerge with clear and pragmatic solutions.
3. Passion - You must have passion for what you do. Involvement in Open Source projects or a portfolio of your hobby projects is a big plus.
4. Excellent command of Java. Previous J2ME/Android experience is a plus, but not required.
5. Good English: You’ll be speaking, reading and writing English on daily basis.
6. Adaptability and team work: You'll be involved in every steps of the development process, design, coding, bug fix, user interface, ... we believe that the best way to learn and contribute.
7. Student of Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science.Benefits:
1. A friendly work environment and great place to learn with intelligent co-worker and efficient management.
2. Free breakfast every morning, free drink and snacks
3. Free access to office resources.If you are interested, please send your resume in English at jobs-intern-, to help on the filtering please add [Android-J2ME] in the subject.
人往高处走,水往低处流。
%wwwyingiesheng.com%
相关求职资料推荐
更多:、、、、、、
相关职位搜索:
热门招聘信息

地区相关信息 =&}

我要回帖

更多关于 qq游戏 android 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信