为您推荐:
新福尔摩斯的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【BBC新福尔摩斯】第二季第三集台词整理【Sherlock】S02E0349-第4页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
【BBC新福尔摩斯】第二季第三集台词整理【Sherlock】S02E0349-4
小男孩每晚都睡在这儿,盯着从走廊投进来的唯一光线;态和轮廓,每一个走到门前的人的剪影;L-OK,so?那又如何?;SherlockCSoifsomeoneappr;intruder,maybehecanevens;wouldhedo?Inthepreciousf;room,howwouldheusethemif;particularlittleboy,who
小男孩每晚都睡在这儿,盯着从走廊投进来的唯一光线,他会认出每个人的形态和轮廓,每一个走到门前的人的剪影。L
OK, so? 那又如何?Sherlock C So if someone approaches the door who he doesn’t recognise, anintruder, maybe he can even see the outline of a weapon. Whatwould he do? In the precious few seconds before they came into theroom, how would he use them if not cry out? This little boy, thisparticular little boy, who reads all of those spy books, what would hedo?那样,如果有一个他没见过的人走到门前,就知道是闯入者,或许他都能看到武器的轮廓。他会怎么做?在他们闯进来之前珍贵的几秒钟内,他如果没有大声呼救,会怎么做?这个小男孩,就是这个小男孩,他读了那么多间谍小说,他会怎么做?John C
He’d have a sign. 留下什么标记吗?Sherlock C Get Anderson. 叫安德森来!Anderson - Linseed oil. Not much use, it doesn’t lead us to the kidnapper.是亚麻油。没什么用,不能帮我们找到绑匪。Sherlock C Brilliant, Anderson. 很不错。Anderson C Really? 是吗?Sherlock C Yes, brilliant impression of an idiot. 是,很不错地展现了白痴的风范。
Floor. 看地板。L
He made a trail for us. 他为我们留下了足迹。Sherlock C The boy was made to walk ahead of them. 男孩被逼着走在他们前面。 John C On what, tiptoe? Indicates anxiety. Gun held to his head. The girl waspulled beside him, dragged sideways. He had his left arm cradled about her neck.怎么,因为踮脚了吗?不安的表现。有人拿枪指着他的脑袋。女孩被人拉着侧身走在他旁边,他的胳膊架在她的脖子上。Anderson - That’s the end of it, we don’t know where they went from here. Tellsus nothing after all.就到这了,我们不知道他们接下来去哪了。到底还是没有用。Sherlock C You’re right, Anderson, nothing. Except his shoe size, his height, hisgait, his walking pace.说得对,是没什么用。只让我们知道他的鞋码、身高、步法和步速。John C Having fun? 玩得开心吗?Sherlock C Starting to. 现在开心了。John C Maybe don’t do the smiling. Kidnapped children.或许还是别笑的好,毕竟有小孩被绑架了。 John C How could he get past the CCTV, if all the doors were locked?如果门都锁上了,他怎么躲过的监视器?Sherlock C He walked in when they weren’t locked. 他在门锁上之前就进来了。 John C But a stranger can’t just walk into a school like that.但学校哪会让陌生人随意进出?Sherlock C Anyone can walk in anywhere if they pick the right moment.Yesterday, end of term, parents milling around, chauffeurs, staff. What’s one more stranger among that lot? He was waiting for them. All he had to do was to find a place to hide.只要时机对,任何人都能随意进出任何地方。昨天是期末,到处是家长、司机、员工,他们中间再混进个陌生人谁会察觉?他伺机行事,只要找个好地方藏身即可。 Sherlock C Molly.Molly
Hello, I’m just going out. 你好啊,我正要出去。Sherlock C No, you’re not.Molly
I’ve got a lunch date. 我午饭约了人。Sherlock C Cancel it, you’re having lunch with me. 取消吧,我们一起吃午餐。 Molly
What? 啥?Sherlock C I need your help. It’s one of your old boyfriends, we’re trying to trackhim down. He’s been a bit naughty.我需要你的帮助。事关你的一个前男友,我们正在追查他的下落。他近来有些捣蛋。John
It’s Moriarty? 是莫里亚蒂干的吗?Sherlock C Of course it’s Moriarty. 当然是他。Molly
Jim actually wasn’t even my boyfriend, we went out three times. Iended it.其实金算不上是我男朋友,我们只约会过三次,我没再和他交往了。Sherlock C Yes,then he stole the Crown Jewels, broke into the Bank of Englandand organised a prison break in Pentonville. For thee sake of law andorder, I suggest you avoid all future attempts at a relationship, Molly.是啊,然后他去偷王冠和权杖闯进英国央行,还组织了本顿维尔监狱的越狱。为了维护法纪和秩序,我建议你将来就不要找男朋友了。Sherlock C Oil, John. The oil in the kidnapper’s footprint. It’ll lead us to Moriarty.All the chemical traces on his shoe have been preserved. The sole ofthe shoe is like a passport. If we’re lucky, we’ll see everything he’sbeen up to.绑匪脚印里的那些油渍会帮我们找到莫里亚蒂。他鞋上所有的化学品都保存了下来,鞋底就好像护照。如果我们走运,就能查到他最近的全部行踪。I need that analysis. 那个需要做分析Molly
Alkaline. 碱性的。Sherlock C Thank you,John.Molly
Molly.Sherlock C Yes.I C O C U.Glycerol molecule. What are you? 甘油分子。什么东西?Molly
What did you mean C IOU? You said IOU. You were muttering itwhile you were working.你说“我欠你的”是什么意思?你刚刚说“我欠你的”。你刚一直在念叨这几个字。Sherlock C Nothing, mental note. 没什么,记下来的东西罢了。Molly
- You’re a bit like my dad. He’s dead. No, sorry.你有点像我爸。他死了。哦不,抱歉。Sherlock C Molly, please don’t feel the need to make conversation. It’s really notyour area.莫莉,请不要觉得非得跟我搭讪,这真不是你的强项。Molly
When he was dying, he was always cheerful, he was lovely,exceptwhen he thought no-one could see. I saw him once, he looked sad.他死前那段日子,总是很开心,很愉悦,可他以为没人看到他时就不是这样了。我看到过一次他哀伤的样子。Sherlock C Molly.Molly
You look sad, when you think he can’t see you. Are you OK? Anddon’t just say you are, because I know what that means looking sadwhen you think no-one can see you.你就很哀伤,当你以为他看不到你的时候。你没事吧?别说你没事,我知道那种表情的含义,以为没人看着你时就流露哀伤的含义。Sherlock C You can see me. 你就能看见我。Molly
I don’t count. What I’m trying to say is, that if there’s anything I cando, anything you need, anything at all, you can have me. No, I justmean, I mean, if there’s anything you need, it’s fine.我对你不算数。我只是想时候,如果我能做什么,或你需要我做任何事,我都会帮你。不是,我就是说,我是说,如果你需要我做什么事,我都可以。Sherlock C But what can I need from you? 但我会需要你做什么?Molly
Nothing. I don’t know. You could probably say thank you, actually.没什么,我也不知道。其实你大可只说句谢谢。Sherlock C Thank you?
那谢谢了。Molly
I’m just going to go and get some crisps. Do you want anything? It’sOK, I know you don’t.我要去买点薯片,你想吃什么吗?算了,我知道你不吃。Sherlock C Well, actually, maybe I’ll… 其实,要不我??Molly
- I know you don’t.
我知道你不吃。 John
- Sherlock?This envelope that was in her trunk, there’s another one.她箱子里那样的信封,这还有一个。Sherlock C What?John
On our doorstep. Found it today. Yes, and look at that. Look at that,exactly the same seal.今天有人放在我们门阶上。没错,你瞧。你瞧,是完全相同的封印。 Sherlock C Breadcrumbs. 面包屑。John
It was there when I got back.
我回来的时候就放在那儿。Sherlock C A little trace of breadcrumbs. Hardback copy of Fairy Tales. Twochildren led into the forest by a wicked father, follow a little trail ofbreadcrumbs.面包屑留下的行迹,那本精装的童话书。两个孩子被邪恶的父亲领进了林子,他们跟着面包屑走。John
That’s Hansel and Gretel. What sort of kidnapper leaves clues?是《糖果屋》的故事。什么样的绑匪还留下线索?Sherlock C The sort that likes to boast, the sort that thinks it’s all a game. He satin our flat and he said these exact words to me――“All fairy talesneed a good old-fashioned villain”. The fifth substance, it’s part of thetale. The witch’s house.喜欢自吹自擂的绑匪,他把这一切看作是个游戏。他坐在我们公寓里,对我说的原话是“每个童话故事都要有个老派的坏蛋”。第五样物质是童话的一部分。女巫的房子!John
What? 啥?Sherlock C The glycerol molecule. PGPR.甘油分子。是聚甘油蓖麻醇酯。John
What’s that? 那个什么?Sherlock C It’s used in making chocolate. 用来做巧克力的。 Lestrade -
This fax arrived an hour ago. What have you got for us?这是一小时前传真过来的。你查到了什么?Shrelock C We need to find a place in the city where all five of these thingsintersect.我们要在城里找出一个这五样东西都有交集的地方。Lestrade -
Chalk, asphalt, brick dust, vegetation. What is this? Chocolate?白垩、沥青、砖尘、植物。这是什么?巧克力?!Sherlock C I think we’re looking for a disused sweet factory.我认为我们要找的是一间废弃的糖果厂。Lestrade -
We need to narrow that down. A sweet factory with asphalt?我们得缩小范围,有沥青的糖果厂呢?Sherlock C No,no,no,no, too general. Something more specific. Chalk, chalkyclay. That’s a far thinner band of geology.不行,还是太泛,得有更具体的东西。白垩,白垩质粘土,这样能缩小地理范围。Lestrade - Brick dust? 砖尘。Sherlock C Building site. Bricks from the 1950s. 建筑工地,五十年代的砖头。Lestrade - There’s thousands of building sites in London. 伦敦有几千个建筑工地。 Sherlock C I’ve got people out looking.
我派人出去找了。Lestrade -
So have I. 我也有。Sherlock C Homeless network, faster than the police, far more relaxed abouttaking bribes.流浪汉的信息网,比警方敏捷多了,也不介意收受贿赂。 Sherlock C John. Rhododendron ponticum. Matches. 彭土杜鹃,符合要求。
Addlestone. 阿德斯顿。Lestrade -
What?啥?Sherlock C There’s a mile of disused factories between the river and the park. Itmatches everything.距离河和公园一英里的地方,有处废弃厂房,符合所有要求。Lestrade - Right, come on. Come on! 好吧,行动!行动! Donovan - OK, you look over there. Look everywhere. OK, spread out,please,spread out.你们去那边看,不要有疏漏。请大家散开!散开!Sherlock C This was alight moments ago. They’re still here.刚刚熄灭的,他们还在这儿!Sweet wrappers? What’s he been feeding you,Hansel and Gretel?糖纸?他给你们吃了什么?Mercury. 水银!Lestrade -
What?Sherlock C The papers, they’re painted with mercury, lethal. The more they ate,it was killing them. But it’s not enough to kill them on its own. Taken in large enough quantities, eventually it would kill them. He didn’t need to be there for the execution. Murder by remote control, he could be 1,000 miles away. The hungrier they got, the more they ate,the faster they died. Neat.糖纸,上边涂了水银,是有毒的。他们吃得越多,就会要了他们的命。但是单个不足以致命,如果摄入足够多的量,最终会导致他们死亡。他不需要亲自来行刑。遥控杀人,他可以待在千里之外。他们越饿,吃得越多,就死得越快。漂亮!John -
控制一下!Police -
Over here! 在这边!I’ve got him, don’t worry. 我会照顾她,别担心。 D -
Right then, the professionals are finished, if the amateurs want to go inand have their turn.好了,专业人士都问完了,要是外行还想进去自己问问。Lestrade - Now remember, she’s in shock and she’s just seven yearsold,so,anything you can do to…记住,她受了惊吓,而且只有七岁,所以,如果你能??Sherlock C Not be myself?
别太夏洛克吗?Lestrade - Yeah, might be helpful. 对,可能会比较好。Sherlock C Claudette, I …No, no, I know it’s been hard for you.Claudette,listento me.别这样,我知道你很害怕。听着。Lestrade -
Out. Get out! 出去! 包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、专业论文、外语学习资料、行业资料、各类资格考试、生活休闲娱乐、【BBC新福尔摩斯】第二季第三集台词整理【Sherlock】S02E0349等内容。 
 【BBC新福尔摩斯】第二季第三集台词整理【Sherlock】S02E03_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。人人影视的字幕,个人整理版Season 2 Episode 3 THE REICHENBACH FALL 莱辛...  神探夏洛克剧本S02E03 30页 1下载券 神探夏洛克第一季...好话也行 你也忘说了 But you'd speak well of...夏洛克?福尔摩斯 Sherlock Holmes. 是... 夏洛克...  2010 年,康伯巴奇在 BBC 迷你剧《神探夏洛克》《新福尔摩斯》 ( )中完美出演...第二季第一集承接上一季最后一集的剧情: 正当 Moriaty 和 Sherlock 处于生死相...bbc的《新福尔摩斯》第二季里的背景音乐,插曲,片头片尾曲.有的话请发到我的邮箱_百度知道
bbc的《新福尔摩斯》第二季里的背景音乐,插曲,片头片尾曲.有的话请发到我的邮箱
bc的《新福尔摩斯》第二季里的背景音乐.有的话请发到我的邮箱@qq,插曲,片头片尾曲
提问者采纳
选自己要的厄,我把新福尔摩斯(神探夏洛克)原声大碟发给你好了。请查收,第一季和第二季
提问者评价
非常感谢啊!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
新福尔摩斯的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询