我想做一个理财通,有没有这方面的代码啊有的话可不可以这样爱发到我的邮箱啊, 谢谢用android

请英语口语很好的朋友读下这篇文章,录下来,5月8号下午三点之前发到我邮箱上,谢谢Ladies and Gentlemen: Good afternoon,I am very glad to stand here and give you a short speech.Today my topic is “Pro_百度作业帮
请英语口语很好的朋友读下这篇文章,录下来,5月8号下午三点之前发到我邮箱上,谢谢Ladies and Gentlemen: Good afternoon,I am very glad to stand here and give you a short speech.Today my topic is “Pro
请英语口语很好的朋友读下这篇文章,录下来,5月8号下午三点之前发到我邮箱上,谢谢Ladies and Gentlemen: Good afternoon,I am very glad to stand here and give you a short speech.Today my topic is “Protect our environment from now on ”,I hope you will like it and find the importance to protect the environment.As we all know, the challenge and opportunity always, confused with hope, in the 21st century, is also twin human facing challenges period. Special performance in this aspect of the relation between man and nature. Human deforestation, blind development farming, damaging the vegetation, causes soil erosion, desertification, Any natural resources, make the underground mining mineral deposits in the increasingly exhausted, Wastewater and waste, exhaust gas emission, make continuous natural environment seriously deteriorating.Human nature is excessive to take, suffer the nature ruthless retaliation: rainstorm, floods,forest fires, earthquake and so on.Painful ecological lesson, has attracted the attention of the world and all mankind, Our country also attaches great importance to the protection of environment education, the "building a green campus activities", in the country for grandeur.We often see many students on campus each picking up litter, With our own hands to protect a beautiful campus. However, we also often see some we don't want to see their scenario: the playground, stairs, corridor have the paper scraps. Again see the lawn, some classmates trample the school's green belts, sometimes found to have deep foot-prints, some places even gone became trail.My fellow students, we is the 21st century master, awareness of environmental protection is modern signs. We must have the era of responsibility.Responding to global, focus on the side, based on the campus. "Kindness small and not for, is a sin to steal a pin," starts from me, since the childhood, starts from the side with, starting from now. To protect the earth mother, purify the campus.thank you那位匿名的·······不是这样的啊喂- -
·····我们英语演讲比赛 我不知道我读得可不可以···所以上来发下啊···
好懒啊你,是为了完成作业或者通过某个测试吧?
你究竟想要什么,是要别人的这段话的标准录音还是什么。
好呀。我一会录了发给你。有没有人有能将txt文本文件用中文女声读出来的软件啊?我想用来看小说的,可不可以发一个到我的邮箱啊?_百度知道
有没有人有能将txt文本文件用中文女声读出来的软件啊?我想用来看小说的,可不可以发一个到我的邮箱啊?
声音自然一点的,网上好多都是机器声音,不好听,谢谢各位了
提问者采纳
哥们现在还没那号子机器全是找人录的..你要是可以的话将来你发明一个 那你估计就发达了..
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
文本文件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁那有艺境数位板HY-106驱动吗 ?有的话可不可以给我发我邮箱一份啊 我的丢了 谢谢!_百度知道
谁那有艺境数位板HY-106驱动吗 ?有的话可不可以给我发我邮箱一份啊 我的丢了 谢谢!
我有更好的答案
你匿名干什么?想给你都给不了,想要就联系我
在吗。。。我是在百度找到你的。。。你有艺境数位板HY-106驱动吗?能发给我吗。。。谢谢你咯。。。。。网上找不到了。。我的QQ邮箱是。。。。
我也想要!求帮忙请发邮箱:
抱歉,我没有,况且,你说的东东我根本不知道是什么
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
数位板的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁可不可以帮我找一下《刻舟求爱》这个歌的mp3歌曲连接,如果有的话请发到我的邮箱里。谢谢..._百度知道
可不可以帮我找一下《刻舟求爱》这个歌的mp3歌曲连接,如果有的话请发到我的邮箱里。谢谢...
可不可以帮我找一下《刻舟求爱》这个歌的mp3歌曲连接,如果有的话请发到我的邮箱里。谢谢...我的邮箱地址是:
我是想要那个歌曲连接的具体网址。要mp3或是wav的格式..不是要那个歌
提问者采纳
已发送,请查收 我在这个网站上找的你自己看吧
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
mp3歌曲的相关知识
其他2条回答
你绝对满意
可以到酷我音乐盒里下载
等待您来回答