九月份我在肇庆高腰建行办卡,我在肇庆市人民政府...

广东肇庆高二,学校2012年十月左右发的建设银行普通高中学生资助卡,学校说钱已经到了,为什么我的卡取..._百度知道
广东肇庆高二,学校2012年十月左右发的建设银行普通高中学生资助卡,学校说钱已经到了,为什么我的卡取...
广东肇庆高二,学校2012年十月左右发的建设银行普通高中学生资助卡,学校说钱已经到了,为什么我的卡取不了钱,而且穿禒扁溉壮防憋狮铂饯查余额也不行,问了其他也有领助学金的同学,也是和我一样,求帮助!!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我估计你发了卡之后没有修改密码,穿禒扁溉壮防憋狮铂饯还是原始密码,所以无法查询和取款。建议你拨打95533查询具体原因,或者去建行网点查询也行。
原始密码就是卡左上角的电话号码中的前几位(在业务窗口可以询问业务员原始密码),办理更改密码业务时(不改的话不能取钱)要带的证件有:身份证,户口本,学生证,一个都不能少(我就是回家又跑了一趟)办完业务就取钱啊啊啊啊啊!然后,你懂的——ps:联系电话千万要留自己的不然留家长的,会给他发短信的……
我的建设银行普通高中学生资助卡的钱只发了一半,不知道那一半什么时候发?
你修改密码之后就可以了,我的都可以取了
你好,你的钱现在取出来了吗,我和你的问题一样。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
建设银行的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁肇庆哪里有建设银行卡卖(QQ:5年/
to follow categories.
Collectibles
to follow experts.
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Don't see your answer below? Submit your question and get an answer in minutes.
i assume this is a text or some instant messaging service, if so, it usually means he's crying (on the inside!), but different people can mean different things by typing QQ.
found this useful
The organism homozygous dominant so the parents could either be  homozygous dominant or heterozygous. 
found this useful
Yes. According to the calendar that is presently used, 2015 is  slated for next year.
258 people
found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
No, QQ Games is only for Windows computers. They haven't made a version that can be used on Mac computers yet.
found this useful
QQ originally comes from the Blizzard game Starcraft. In the game, you type ALT+Q+Q to quickly quit the games. Players would then talk to each other and say "haha you QQ'd out& noob." Then people looked at it closer and it looked like 2 eyes crying.
found this useful
QQ originates from Starcraft, where the control for exiting the game was Control + Q + Q, so when raging, people would quit the game by "QQing", Coincidentally, QQ, Q_Q, and Q&.Q look like eyes with tears in them, so the original meaning has been forgotten and is now thought to have to do with "crying more" or to "quit crying". qq much? oh! pwned!
found this useful
 Just go to
and click "register" to just register an account, or "download" to download the QQ Games client.
found this useful
Uncategorized
"QQ" usually typed out in both capital letters is a symbol for crying. It's meant to look like two large eyes with tears streaming down from them. It's used to convey sadness &(my ice cream fell QQ) or as a taunt (QQ moar) and has several variations: QQ, Q_Q, T_T, etc.
found this useful
there isn't one, and i very much doubt there will ever be one. they have made the 'very slow' effort to introduce the international qq messenger, but the qqzone remains in Chi&nese, there isn't even a very simple drop down button to translate the page into English. whilst westerners think about translation for all when developing software, Chinese think about Chinese only, it will always be like that I'm afraid.
found this useful
Translation 
 哪 [nǎ] ---> where 
 什么 [shén me] ---> what 
 Example 
 你在哪儿? [nǐ zài nǎ er] ---> Where are you? 
 这是什么? [zhè &shì shén me] ---> What is this? 
 sorry,i don't agree 
 in my opinion,哪 mostly means which 
 你想要哪一个?--which one do you want? 
 as to this sentence--你在哪儿?,you might add one "place" before 哪
Save Brands屏蔽用户_网易相册
您访问的用户,由于违反网易相册相关服务条款已被停止服务。}

我要回帖

更多关于 肇庆市人民政府 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信