看看我是什么星座是骗子么?

大家帮我看下这个是尼日尼亚的骗子吗? - 出口交流 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1444968
阅读权限 40
大家帮我看下这个是尼日尼亚的骗子吗?
这是一个尼日尼亚人给我发的邮件,之前我和他有几次邮件往来,感觉他也谈一些专业知识。但是今天发这个给我,让我觉得他是个骗子。大家帮我看看。
Thanks for your mail.
We are very much interested in doing business with your company. As a matter of fact, we have decided to buy the generators from your company but your prices are still very high. We will be glad if you could give us more serious discount.
We want to buy 2 sets of 100kva, sound proof generator, cummins engine [6BTS 9-G1] and Stamford alternator [UC1274C].
Our managing director will be visiting China to buy this generator after we have agreed on the best prices and other items we need. We will inform you about the date very soon.
But when we are ready, we will be happy if you will send us the Government invitation letter for the embassy.
To convince you that we are very serious, we can wire some money as deposit for the generators so that when our boss comes to china, he will pay the balance.
I think this will convince you to send the Government invitation letter for my boss.
We are also hoping that you can give us further discount for the 2 sets of generators.
UID 2029948
阅读权限 0
来自 山东省青岛市
是不是骗子 一份资信报告就搞定,格兰德信用管理 专注于国际贸易交易风险控制,可以提供全球216个国家和地区的买家资信信息,一周之内,掌握买家的背景、资产、经营、信誉。详情请咨询400-800-7975。
UID 2072803
福步币 2 块
阅读权限 40
哇楼上好专业啊,指点的那么专业
UID 307403
阅读权限 40
来自 山东省寿光市
让他打钱就是了,也不一定是骗子。
UID 1903817
阅读权限 40
是骗子,尼国是骗子大本营.我在08年就上过当,总共两次给他们办了7个人的邀请函.没见人影.原来很多非洲人想来中国,但是没有邀请函拿不到签证.于是有一些类似于我们的办证中介,骗了邀请函去挣钱.他们要礼品,有一次还说他父亲住院需要钱,问我们要钱呢.你可以邮件来往,继续观察,看他究竟怎么耍.别上当就行了.据说光广州市就有几十万黑户黑人呢.
UID 123387
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 40
回复 #5 xinlian1970 的帖子
几十万黑户 真吓人。。。 也是很多外贸新手都不知道这些。 而且中国做外贸的特多。。
(外贸老菜鸟)
UID 881122
阅读权限 40
感觉不太像骗子,难道现在骗子都这么专业了? 发邮件告诉他先付定金生产着
UID 1941125
阅读权限 60
是&&先让打钱&&就说等货好了&&他再来看货& &先不提邀请函的事&&就说你么还没开过这个东西 需要先了解有哪些程序&&需要备哪些资料
UID 1777987
阅读权限 40
客户不是答应可以先预付吗,跟进看看
积分 22168
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 80
原帖由 xinlian1970 于
18:14 发表
是骗子,尼国是骗子大本营.我在08年就上过当,总共两次给他们办了7个人的邀请函.没见人影.原来很多非洲人想来中国,但是没有邀请函拿不到签证.于是有一些类似于我们的办证中介,骗了邀请函去挣钱.他们要礼品,有一次 ... 哈哈哈& &黑人兄弟很聪明啊
UID 2084068
阅读权限 25
回复 #1 梦追海 的帖子
肯定是骗子,我碰到过好几个这样的客户了。。。他们先肯定了你的产品,接着说要来中国,让你办邀请函,我没给他办,结果客户不回复了,过了好长时间有回邮件,回复的邮件和之前的一摸一样,一个单词都没改,跟自动回复似的,楼主千万别信啊。。。
UID 1768412
阅读权限 40
嘿嘿&&我碰上一尼日利亚的 付了定金 开始生产了 现在我还觉得这客户有点像骗子 反正先付钱后办事
UID 2046112
阅读权限 40
来自 zhejiang
在不是100%确定客户有其他企图的时刻,建议我们拿对待正常客户的态度对待,指不定是个实在的生意,运气好可能做成大生意。
还有就是黑人中确实有骗邀请函为目的给我们发邮件,但也不是每个黑人都是那么坏
UID 1444968
阅读权限 40
又继续发来了邮件。这个尼日尼亚的骗子
Thanks for your mail.
We are very much interested in doing business with your company. As a matter of fact, we have decided to buy the generators from your company but your prices are still very high. We will be glad if you could give us more serious discount.
We want to buy 2 sets of 100kva, sound proof generator, cummins engine [6BTS 9-G2] and Stamford alternator [UC1274C].
Our managing director will be visiting China to buy this generator after we have agreed on the best prices and other items we need. We will inform you about the date very soon.
But when we are ready, we will be happy if you will send us the Government invitation letter for the embassy.
To convince you that we are very serious, we can wire some money as deposit for the generators so that when our boss comes to china, he will pay the balance.
I think this will convince you to send the Government invitation letter for my boss.
We are also hoping that you can give us further discount for the 2 sets of generators.
My skype id is okeynwoke and my msn is .
I have sent this mail to you before but you did not reply, why? You dont want to sell the generator to us?
Please reply my mail and tell me what you think about my request.
We also want you to send more pictures of the 100kva, sound proof generator.
You also have to send us the proforma invoice for 2 sets of 100kva generator.
Use this address -
Maik Nwosu,
Ikeja - lagos,
I am waiting for your response.
UID 1975197
阅读权限 40
怎么越看 越觉得不真实 呢?除非你们的产品无人能比,不然再你不回邮件的情况下还再次给你发邮件询盘,上文一模一样,只是在后文加了那么几句,还让你发PI确认& &外贸有这么容易达成吗?
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是