AS是否可以翻译为中陕核工业集团公司司

一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
CONJ-SUBORD
(表示两件事情同时发生)当…的时候,在…的同时
If something happens as something else happens, it happens at the same time.
Another policeman has been injured as fighting continued this morning...
今早又有一名警员在冲突中受伤。
All the jury's eyes were on him as he continued...
在他继续陈述的时候,全体陪审员的目光都集中在他身上。
PHR-CONJ-COORD
You use the structure as...as when you are comparing things.
I never went through a final exam that was as difficult as that one...
我从来没有碰到过像那次那么难的期末考试。
There was no obvious reason why this could not be as good a film as the original.
找不出明显的理由来解释为什么这部片子拍得不如原先的好。
PHR-CONJ-COORD
(强调数量)多达,只有
You use as...as to emphasize amounts of something.
You can look forward to a significant cash return by saving from as little as ?10 a month...
只要每个月存下区区10英镑,你就有希望得到相当可观的现金收益。
She gets as many as eight thousand letters a month.
她一个月里收到的信件多达8,000封。
作为;当作
You use as when you are indicating what someone or something is or is thought to be, or what function they have.
He has worked as a diplomat in the US, Sudan and Saudi Arabia...
他曾任驻美国、苏丹和沙特阿拉伯的外交官。
The news apparently came as a complete surprise...
这个消息显然让人大吃一惊。
还是…的时候
If you do something as a child or as a teenager, for example, you do it when you are a child or a teenager.
She loved singing as a child and started vocal training at 12.
她从小就喜欢唱歌,12岁开始了声乐训练。
CONJ-SUBORD
同样地;一样地;像…一样
You use as to say how something happens or is done, or to indicate that something happens or is done in the same way as something else.
I'll behave toward them as I would like to be treated...
我会以希望别人对待我的方式来对待他们。
Today, as usual, he was wearing a three-piece suit...
像往常一样,他今天穿的是三件套。
因为;作为(结果)
You use as in expressions like as a result and as a consequence to indicate how two situations or events are related to each other.
As a result of the growing fears about home security, more people are arranging for someone to stay in their home when they're away...
因为越来越担心住宅安全,更多的人在出门的时候会在家中留人。
In this changing business environment, different demands are being placed on employees. As a consequence, the education system needs to change.
在当今变幻莫测的商业环境下,员工被提出各种不同的要求。因此,教育体系有必要随之改变。
CONJ-SUBORD
(引导短从句)正如,就像
You use as to introduce short clauses which comment on the truth of what you are saying.
As you can see, we're still working...
如你所见,我们仍在工作。
We were sitting, as I remember, in a riverside restaurant.
我记得我们当时是坐在一个河畔的餐馆里。
CONJ-SUBORD
因为;由于
You can use as to mean 'because' when you are explaining the reason for something.
They are regularly sent booklets about personal safety, but they barely read them as they have so much paperwork to deal with...
他们经常会收到关于人身安全问题的宣传册,但因为大量文案工作缠身,他们几乎无暇阅读。
Enjoy the first hour of the day. This is important as it sets the mood for the rest of the day.
好好享受每天的第一个小时。这之所以重要是因为它会决定你一整天的心情。
可以说;在某种程度上
You say as it were in order to make what you are saying sound less definite.
I'd understood the words, but I didn't, as it were, understand the question.
字面的意思我懂了,但是可以说我并不能理解这个问题。
事实上,实际上(表示实际情况和可能情况的对比)
You use expressions such as as it is ,as it turns out, and as things stand when you are making a contrast between a possible situation and what actually happened or is the case.
I want to work at home on a Tuesday but as it turns out sometimes it's a Wednesday or a Thursday.
我想周二在家工作,但实际上有时却是周三或是周四。
USED WITH OTHER PREPOSITIONS AND CONJUNCTIONS
与其他介词或连词连用
PREP-PHRASE
You use as for and as to at the beginning of a sentence in order to introduce a slightly different subject that is still connected to the previous one.
I feel that there's a lot of pressure put on policemen. And as for putting guns in their hands, I don't think that's a very good idea at all.
我觉得给警员的压力太大了。至于让他们佩枪,我并不认为是一个明智之举。
PREP-PHRASE
You use as to to indicate what something refers to.
They should make decisions as to whether the student needs more help...
他们应该决定学生是否需要更多的帮助。
Andy sat down at the table and inquired as to what the problem was.
安迪在桌边落座,询问出了什么问题。
PREP-PHRASE
在…时;从…起;自…始
If you say that something will happen as of, or in British English as from, a particular date or time, you mean that it will happen from that time on.
The border, effectively closed since 1981, will be opened as of January the 1st...
实质上从1981年就已关闭的边境将于1月1日开放。
She is to retire as from 1 October.
她将于10月1日退休。
PHR-CONJ-SUBORD
好像;仿佛
You use as if and as though when you are giving a possible explanation for something or saying that something appears to be the case when it is not.
Anne shrugged, as if she didn't know...
安妮耸了耸肩,好像她并不知晓。
He burst into a high-pitched laugh, as though he'd said something funny.
他突然放声大笑,好像讲了什么好笑的事似的。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!谈谈as…as…结构的翻译小技巧_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&100W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
谈谈as…as…结构的翻译小技巧
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译其中最难的是as-is,希望能翻译得贴切一些,符合原意,(请勿机译或转抄).
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Google一下,发现这个词汇是这么解释的:As is (or as-is) is a legal term and concept used to disclaim liability for an item being sold. "As-is" denotes that the seller is selling, and the buyer is buying an item in whatever condition it presently exists, and that the buyer is accepting the item "with all faults", whether or not immediately apparent.这是一个用于免责声明的法律术语和概念,"As is"表示买卖双方认可“现状”(当前的情形)正在出售的商品(或服务),尤其是买家接受这个商品(或服务) “全部的瑕疵”,无论是现在出现的还是将来出现的.经过仔细琢磨,如果非要用一个中文词汇对应的话,As is可以翻译成“如是”.(网上的解释)本软件以“现状“来提供,不提供任何明文或暗示的保证.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
本软件提供的“原样”,没有任何明示或暗示的保证。
软件按"原样"提供, 没有任何明示或暗示的保证。
扫描下载二维码公司简介翻译_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&100W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
公司简介翻译
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢你在方便时候尽快通知你是否能出席此次会议 的翻译是:You at a convenient time as soon as possible if you can attend this meeting 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你在方便时候尽快通知你是否能出席此次会议
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Notify you as soon as possible at a convenient time to attend the meeting you
You at convenience time informs you as soon as possible whether can attend this conference
You at a convenient time as soon as possible if you can attend this meeting
As soon as possible at a convenient time when you inform you whether it is to be able to attend the meeting
You at convenience time informs you as soon as possible whether can attend this conference
相关内容&a今天天气温暖 Today weather warm & aNo
bootabldevice 没有可起动的设备 & aWe have the need to buy the galvanized steel wire rope as below : 我们有需要买被镀锌的钢绳绳索作为如下: & a最浓郁正宗的海南风情 Richest orthodox school Hainan character and style & a鬼手卧龙 Персона привидения выдающей талантливости живя в seclusion & awoldorf salad woldorf沙拉 & a我工作经验丰富,并且认真努力 My work experience is rich, and earnest diligently & adeal days 成交天 & aone of the people or sides in an agreement or argument 其中一人民或边在协议或论据 & ait is raining outside,although they still are playing basketball. 下雨外面,虽然他们仍然打篮球。 & a生产过程中,产品的标识状态很差,很难实现产品的追溯性,并做到准确。 In the production process, the product marking condition is very bad, very difficult to realize the product backward, and achieves accurately. & aplease send you rnumber to my mail box:
请送您rnumber到我的邮箱:
& a你在中国的时间多久了 You in China's time how long & afor world
are a girl,for me,you are the world 为世界 您是一个女孩,为我,您是世界 & awhat festival is it today? 它今天是什么节日? & abetter by far you should to get and smile then that you should remember and he sad 改善您应该显然得到和然后微笑您应该记住和他哀伤 & a敏我爱你! Sensitive I love you! & a可能的后果 Possible consequence & atoo.......to 太....... & athree replicates of 30 plantlets were defined. 30 plantlets三件复制品被定义了。 & aAll random, not with 所有任意,不与 & aPlease wire USD100,000 for first batch from September 1st to 30th 请架线USD100,000为第一批从9月1日到第30 & a每天的问候,今天是第三天 The daily regards, today are third days & arecommended dosage(adults);2 softgels 3times daily or as directed by a physician.Refrigerate after opening. 被推荐的剂量(成人); 2 softgels 3times每日或如是由医师指挥的。在开始以后冷藏。 & aread them one by one 逐个读他们 & a第二,你要明白妈妈对你的爱 Second, you must understand mother to your love & aDownload Type 下载类型 & a信心所有 决心所至 Confidence all determinations to & a在北京的南边 In Beijing's south side & a新乡医学院第三附属医院检验科 Hsinhsiang medical school third affiliated hospital inspection department & ayou will be my wife soon 您很快将是我的妻子 & awork well 工作井 & aI have been
in the English club a whole year and in the math club since last Marth 我是在英国俱乐部每整体年和在算术俱乐部从前Marth & a转会 Transfers the meeting & aWhen completed zhis bridge wiaa be zhe largest in Asia. 当完成时zhisbridge wiaa是zhe最大在亚洲。 & a20英里以外 Outside 20 miles & aI am waiting for your information 我等待您的信息 & a无颜之月 Does not have month of the face & aI wait your message. 我等待您的消息。 & a净月经济技术开发区 Only month economic development zone & aElbow grease gives the best polish. 苦干给最佳的擦亮剂。 & a他得性格不仅少语言 Not only his disposition few languages & afornication 通奸 & aprefered Moves 首选的移动 & a? 担任外联部副部长 ? Assumption external liaison department vice-minister & aI have some hobbies. For example, I like cycling. Every day, I cycle to work instead of driving to get some exercise. I can benefit a lot from it because it makes me healthy and strong. 我有有些爱好。 例如,我喜欢循环。 每天,我循环工作而不是得到某一锻炼的驾驶。 因为它使我健康和加强,我可以从它有益于很多。 & a请把这些搬进我新的房子 Please bring in these my new house & aThe album is the scenery wit 册页是风景机智 & a而且学期效果也不好 Moreover the semester effect is not good & a在家里
在学校 At home In school & a生活不能没有钱,但幸福和快乐才是生活 The life cannot not have the money, but happy and joyful is lives & a他们是美国人 They are the American & aMoonlight Dunelight 月光Dunelight & aThe bus is coming eat your icecream. 公共汽车来临吃您的冰淇凌。 & aTaxation Accountant 征税会计 & a你在方便时候尽快通知你是否能出席此次会议 You at convenience time informs you as soon as possible whether can attend this conference &}

我要回帖

更多关于 集团公司 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信