有没有那个澳洲中国后朋克乐队哪些the axis of awesome 的歌的mp3格式,发我

Axis of Awesome乐队用四个和弦唱完数十首英文经典_【音乐牛人】音乐加创意,给你最有趣的体验_腾讯视频the axis of awesome 里面有哪些歌。_百度知道
the axis of awesome 里面有哪些歌。
获赞数:36
擅长:暂未定制
Journey -- &Don't Stop Believing& James Blunt -- &You're Beautiful& Black Eyed Peas -- &Where Is the Love& Alphaville -- &Forever Young& Jason Mraz -- &I'm Yours& Train -- &Hey Soul Sister& The Calling -- &Wherever You Will Go& Elton John -- &Can You Feel The Love Tonight& (from The Lion King) Akon -- &Don't Matter& John Denver -- &Take Me Home, Country Roads& Lady Gaga -- &Paparazzi& U2 -- &With Or Without You& The Last Goodnight -- &Pictures of You& Maroon Five -- &She Will Be Loved& The Beatles-- &Let It Be& Bob Marley -- &No Woman No Cry& Marcy Playground -- &Sex and Candy& Men At Work -- &Land Down Under& Theme from America's Funniest Home Videos Jack Johnson-- &Taylor& Spice Girls -- &Two Become One& A Ha -- &Take On Me& Green Day -- &When I Come Around& Eagle Eye Cherry -- &Save Tonight& Toto -- &Africa& Beyonce -- &If I Were A Boy& Kelly Clarkson-- &Behind These Hazel Eyes& Jason DeRulo -- &In My Head& The Smashing Pumpkins -- &Bullet With Butterfly Wings& Joan Osborne -- &One Of Us& Avril Lavigne -- &Complicated& The Offspring -- &Self Esteem& The Offspring -- &You're Gonna Go Far Kid& Akon -- &Beautiful& Timberland featuring OneRepublic -- &Apologize& Eminem featuring Rihanna -- &Love the Way You Lie& Bon Jovi -- &It's My Life& Lady Gaga -- &Pokerface& Aqua -- &Barbie Girl& Red Hot Chili Peppers -- &Otherside& The Gregory Brothers -- &Double Rainbow& MGMT -- &Kids& Andrea Bocelli -- &Time To Say Goodbye& Robert Burns -- &Auld Lang Syne& Five for fighting -- &Superman& The Axis of Awesome -- &Birdplane& Missy Higgins -- &Scar
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求the Axis of Awesome的4 chords的歌词_百度知道
求the Axis of Awesome的4 chords的歌词
视频MP3的都可以谢谢~~~...
视频 MP3的都可以 谢谢~~~
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
留下邮箱号。我发给你。两个版本我都整理好了。
其实我也自己整理的 不过多多益善嘛 哈哈 谢谢~~
已发送,请查收,吐血整理呐。视频版本的不知怎么回事不能上传,所以就截了图。我是分两封信发的。
知道贡献者0387
知道贡献者0387
采纳数:1570
获赞数:59529
我整理的..你们帮忙看看啊
35lqpvb310
35lqpvb310
我自己边听边写的 还综合了一下楼下那位的 你看看
My life is brilliant,my love is pureI saw an angel,of that I’m sureForever youngI wanna beForever youngI won’t hesitateNo more no moreThis cannot waitI’m yoursThis is the way you left meI’m not pretendingNo hope no love no gloryNo happy endingCause you were amazingAnd we did amazing thingsIf I couldThen I wouldI’ll go wherever goDon’t let a day go byAnd can you feelThe love tonightAnd she will be lovedYes she will be lovedPictures of youPictures of meHung up on your wallFor the world to seePlease don’t leave meAnd I want a TV embraceCause I can’t liveWith or with out youWhen ever I fallAt your feetYou let your tears…Am I not pretty enough?Is my heart to broken….(Spoken): Double time,(Spoken): Double time,When I find myselfIn times of troubleMother Mary ComesTo meSometimes I feel likeI don’t have aPartnerIs that the way its gonnaBe little darlingWe’ll go riding on the horsesYeah, YeahNo woman no cryMama surely was a dreamI come from a land down underOnce a jolly swagmen camped by a billabongThinking you true blue the funny things you doAustralia, Australia this is youTake on me (take on me)Take me on (take on me)Ill be gone in a day or twoSave tonightGonna take a lot to drag me away from youFind the break of dawnThere’s nothing that hundred men or more could ever doI know she’s playing with meBut that’s ok because I have no self esteemWith a thousand eyes and a good disguiseYou look me right between the eyesRight between the eyesBecause it’s too late to apologizeIt’s too lateStacks on deckPatrone on iceWe can pop bottles baby you can have what ever you likeSaid you can have what ever you likeYeah I’m not here for your entertainmentYou don’t really wanna mess with me tonightCan’t read my, can’t read myPoker faceCome on Barbie, let’s go partyLost and insecure you found meYou found meLying on the floor surroundedSurroundedShe wants to kiss me oh-ohShe wants to touch me wo-hooShe wants to love me Wo-hooShe will never leave me wo-hooWo-ho oh ohEnjoy your self take everything you need from himTake you canvass bagsTake you canvass bagsTake you canvass bags to the supermarketTake you canvass bagsI’m all out of faithThis is how I feelI’m cold and I’m ashamedLying naked on the floorIllusion never changedInto something realI’m wide awakeAnd I can seeI’m more than a birdI’m more than a planeI’m a bird-plane,A mother fucking bird-planeAnd doesn’t that sound familiar?Doesn’t that hit too close to home?Doesn’t
the way things could’ve gone?And doesn’t it feel peculiar that everyone wants a little more.So that I do remember to never go that far,That’s all it takes to be a star!!!47首曲子列表Journey — “Don’t Stop Believing”James Blunt — “You’re Beautiful”Black Eyed Peas — “Where Is the Love”Alphaville — “Forever Young”Jason Mraz — “I’m Yours”Train — “Hey Soul Sister”The Calling — “Wherever You Will Go”Elton John — “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” (from The Lion King)Akon — “Don’t Matter”John Denver — “Take Me Home, Country Roads”Lady Gaga — “Paparazzi”U2 — “With Or Without You”The Last Goodnight — “Pictures of You”Maroon Five — “She Will Be Loved”The Beatles — “Let It Be”Bob Marley — “No Woman No Cry”Marcy Playground — “Sex and Candy”Men At Work — “Land Down Under”Theme from America’s Funniest Home VideosJack Johnson — “Taylor”Spice Girls — “Two Become One”A Ha — “Take On Me”Green Day — “When I Come Around”Eagle Eye Cherry — “Save Tonight”Toto — “Africa”Beyonce — “If I Were A Boy”Kelly Clarkson — “Behind These Hazel Eyes”Jason DeRulo — “In My Head”The Smashing Pumpkins — “Bullet With Butterfly Wings”Joan Osborne — “One Of Us”Avril Lavigne — “Complicated”The Offspring — “Self Esteem”The Offspring — “You’re Gonna Go Far Kid”Akon — “Beautiful”Timberland featuring OneRepublic — “Apologize”Eminem featuring Rihanna — “Love the Way You Lie”Bon Jovi — “It’s My Life”Lady Gaga — “Pokerface”Aqua — “Barbie Girl”Red Hot Chili Peppers — “Otherside”The Gregory Brothers — “Double Rainbow”MGMT — “Kids”Andrea Bocelli — “Time To Say Goodbye”Robert Burns — “Auld Lang Syne”Five for fighting — “Superman”The Axis of Awesome — “Birdplane”Missy Higgins — “Scar”
其他2条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。The Axis of Awesome perform on Red Nose Day 2011—音乐—视频高清在线观看-优酷
同步各端记录
下载PC客户端,上传视频更轻松!
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2017 优酷 youku.com 版权所有
不良信息举报电话:
The Axis of Awesome perform on Red Nose Day 2011
The Axis of Awesome perform on Red Nose Day 2011—在线播放—《The Axis of Awesome perform on Red Nose Day 2011》—音乐—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
微信/手机 扫码分享
点击一下 网页分享
<input id="link4" type="text" class="fn-share-input" value="" data-spm-anchor-id="0.0.0.i1" />
复制通用代码
<input type="text" class="fn-share-input" id="link3" value="" />
复制Html代码
复制Flash代码
将启用PC客户端下载视频
用优酷移动APP扫码
或用微信扫码观看
二维码2小时有效
没有客户端?扫码马上安装
IPHONE / 安卓
使用HTML5播放器
使用FLASH播放器MV: The Axis of Awesome: 4 Chords (2011)—音乐—视频高清在线观看-优酷
同步各端记录
下载PC客户端,上传视频更轻松!
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2017 优酷 youku.com 版权所有
不良信息举报电话:
MV: The Axis of Awesome: 4 Chords (2011)
MV: The Axis of Awesome: 4 Chords (2011)—在线播放—《MV: The Axis of Awesome: 4 Chords (2011)》—音乐—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
微信/手机 扫码分享
点击一下 网页分享
<input id="link4" type="text" class="fn-share-input" value="" data-spm-anchor-id="0.0.0.i1" />
复制通用代码
<input type="text" class="fn-share-input" id="link3" value="" />
复制Html代码
复制Flash代码
将启用PC客户端下载视频
魔法少女リリカルなのはStrikerS
変身シーン完全版 なのは編
用优酷移动APP扫码
或用微信扫码观看
二维码2小时有效
没有客户端?扫码马上安装
IPHONE / 安卓