如何 itunes backup 《iPhone i pc蛋蛋xy28pc》

iTunes 12.4.2.4 官方版
相关合集:
相关热搜:
iTunes是美国苹果公司开发一款管理、播放数字音乐、视频的软件。使用iTunes能连线到iTunes Store(假如网络连接存在),可以下载购买的数字音乐、音乐视频、电视节目、iPod 游戏、各种 Podcast以及标准长片,在iOS开发中还需要使用iTunes给手机安装应用等。华军软件提供多个版本苹果itunes官方下载,即有适合Mac的,也有适合PC平台的,不过如果不是果粉,PC用户使用起来还...
高速下载地址
联通下载地址
电信下载地址
移动及其他下载地址
(您的评论需要经过审核才能显示)
iTunes很不错,但是为啥360有时候会误报,好无语,信任就可以了
怎么下载iTunes啊?是高速下载吗?是一款国产软件很想试试啊
很好用哈哈,最喜欢这个iTunes了,别的都不怎么样。。
咨询一下这个iTunes安装起来,普通电脑安装会卡么
不错,比有些数码工具强多了,非常简单实用!
好极了,这个iTunes是我用过最好的数码工具了
讲真,数码工具里我只服iTunes,不解释
这个iTunes好用不?求用过的朋友介绍下
还在研究iTunes中,很多功能不会用~~
iTunes超级棒!点一亿个赞
热门关键词Q: iTunes could not backup iPhone because the iPhone disconnected
I've tried seaching for an answer for this problem and can't find one that works. I've tried the basics and even restored my iPhone 4S (and restarted it). Yet, I still keep getting the above message every time I try to back up even though my iPhone is hardwired to my laptop. Any other ideas out there to solve this one?&Thanks!
Posted on Jan 28,
by Lawrence Finch,Solvedanswer
(43,137 points)
the next thing I would check is the cable and connector. However, you said you had restored the phone without error, so that is not likely to be the problem.&It's possible that your backup is corrupted, although that usually causes the backup to hang rather than quit. You can try deleting the backup (iTunes Preferences, Devices section); this will clear the problem if the backup is corrupt. If you don't have a backup of it and don't use Time Machine you may want to just rename the backup folder instead of deleting it. It is located at ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/. Rename the folder at the end to Backup.sav or something similar.
Posted on Jan 28,
iTunes could not backup iPhone because the iPhone disconnected
Helpful answers
All replies
in response to Tonedef Entertainment
(28 points)
in response to Tonedef Entertainment
I'm still in the same boat - none of the suggestions so far have worked for me :-(.
in response to Mick_M
(28 points)
in response to Mick_M
So I'm hopeful I've solved this for my situation. Backing up over USB always worked on my iPad but not my iPhone, so it had to be something with the iPhone and not the cable. I've tried all suggestions mentioned here without success. It dawned on me that I have wifi sync enabled on my iPhone but not my iPad, so I turned that off and I've been able to back up my iPhone three times in a row now without incident. That hasn't happened in a very very long time...&If anybody else can confirm this fixes the issue then I'll make a bug report to Apple.
in response to Bruce Johnson5
(0 points)
I have an Apple I-Phone 3gs and have tried everything suggested above but cant back up my I-Phone, also occassionally I get USB device not recognised.I had a similar problem with my I-pod touch and ticking wi fi sync cured this.
in response to Lawrence Finch
(5 points)
Lawrence,&You do indeed ROCK.& I had tried all of these and more to solve my "Could not backup iPhone because the iPhone disconnected" problem.& Note that each step includes a reboot of both the iPhone and the PC in between:& - Deleted iTunes.- Reinstalled iTunes.- Turned off all antivirus programs.- Uninstalled all antivirus programs.- Deleted all apps installed in the last 30 days.- Turned off wi-fi on the iPhone.- Swapped out the USB cable.- Swapped out cable #2, just in case.- Relocated cable #1 to rear USB port- Relocated cable #2 to rear USB port&Then I found your post.& Renaming the backup folder to BACKUPSAV worked.& YOU ROCK!!!!!
in response to Wishsathya
(5 points)
SathyaForget about finding backup location.just go to iTunes preferenceselect DevicesDelete backup and make a backup again&I hope it works...
in response to msavasari
(43,137 points)
in response to msavasari
That doesn't always work, if the backup is badly currupted. That's why you need to delete the folder if this simpler method doesn't solve the problem.
(26 points)
I simply deleted the latest backup of my device, and it seems to have fixed up the problem perfectly! Thanks Lawrence!
in response to Danny09
(43,137 points)
in response to Danny09
Glad it worked
(0 points)
If you have changed the location of the itunes media folder try to reset the location to it's default. You do this in itunes preferences.&Hope it works
(0 points)
I've tried:&Running iTunes in Admin modeDeleting USB Cache via device managementRenaming the backup folderDisabling the Wifi Sync via the summary screen in itunesreseting the itunes media folder location in the advanced sectionRestarting the computer and iphone after each attempt&I'm still getting the error "... because the iphone disconnected."&Any other ideas?& I'm resorting to Tipard iPhone Transfer Platinum to backup
in response to brainstewn
(43,137 points)
in response to brainstewn
Have you tried connecting the phone to a USB port directly on your computer, not to a hub? And if you use a front port on a desktop or tower computer either try a rear port, or make it the only device connected to the front?
(0 points)
Lawrence,& you are clued into this problem, moving the cable to a USB port on the pack of the PC, directly connected to the PCI bridge, ironically I just bought a long iphone cable.& THANK YOU.
(0 points)
It's only my iCal that won't sync with my iPhone4 (generation 1). I have tried all of the suggested solutions--except deleting the whole backup folder--but I have restored factory settings twice. iCal is the only thing that won't sync. Can you help me?& I'm running Lion on a MacBook.
(28 points)
Lawrence, it seems the direct attach to the computer is the answer. I've had no problems having my iPhone4 synch with my iMac until the past week (about 2 weeks after upgrading to Mtn Lion), and now this. After swapping cables, resetting the iPhone, restarting iTunes, and rebooting, still had the "can't synch" error. The minute I put the cable on the back of the iMac, everything synched just fine.&I had similar issues with a scanner that went away after plugging into the back of the iMac. But now I'm out of slots! (speakers, external hard drive, TV tuner, scanner, iPhone, external BluRay burner) I gotta use a hub! :^(& I'm wondering now if I'm having a failure of the hub . . .&It's always something . . . ;^)&Thanks!
in response to Mugwumper
(43,137 points)
in response to Mugwumper
Get a good quality hub that has its own power source. Preferably one that can provide 1 amp to each port, but at least 1/2 amp.}

我要回帖

更多关于 backuptrans itunes 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信