求everytime britneyy

The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.求布兰妮的一首歌!!!_百度知道
求布兰妮的一首歌!!!
哒哒;哒哒哒。 以下都84啊……求真相帝,哒哒,我说的是 鼓点又不是键盘声! 好像是chae什么的开头…… 好吧!”然后才有音乐…………求歌 急等,哒,是chaotic,我找到了,哒:哒哒哒,前面的前奏是四遍有节奏的鼓点,各位。 不是lucky啊,然后是两声节奏“哒!哒一首歌曲布兰妮唱的
提问者采纳
s so lucky, this hollywood girl, this hollywood girl, she't she lovely, in a dreambut there&#39!~~~~~~~~isn&#39:一个女孩名叫幸运}early morning, thinkingif there&#39, cry, criess nothing missing in my lifethen why do these tears come at nightshe's nothingmissing in my life ...展开全文s so lucky, this hollywood girl, this hollywood girl, she't she lovely, in a dreambut there&#39!~~~~~~~~isn&#39:一个女孩名叫幸运}early morning, thinkingif there&#39, cry, criess nothing missing in my lifethen why do these tears come at nightshe's nothingmissing in my lifewhy do tears come at nightshe&#39, thinkingif there&#39, and she keeps on winningbut tell me what happens when it stops!^v^;t she lovely, she wakes ups you they's a stars a starbut she cry?they go&s nothing missing in my lifethen why do these tears come at nightlost in an image?
对 就是 歌词歌手;s so luckybut she cry, cry, cry, knock on the doorits time for make up好像是 lucky吧;s a starand they sayshe&#39. elliott radio mix)演唱?she&#39?&quot, thinkingif there&#39, knock:布兰妮(britney spears)```````````````````````````让幸运之神来祝福大家this is a story about a girl named lucky{这是一个故事, she&#39?and they sayshe's so luckybut why does she cryif there&#39, cries in her lonely heart, she's nothing missing in my lifethen why do these tears come at night¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨~~~~~~~~;re all waiting forthey go&s no one there to wake her upand the world is spinning, cries in her lonely heart, perfect smileit'isn&#39, cry, thinkingif there&#39,isn&#39, criess so lucky:布兰妮 lucky (jack d收起
提问者评价
网友推荐的&求布兰妮的一首歌!
456277人推荐
390490人推荐
360216人推荐
314583人推荐
272874人推荐
255247人推荐
251016人推荐
250595人推荐
243963人推荐
223749人推荐
194213人推荐
178236人推荐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他12条回答
gimme moreit's B bitch dadada da da dadada i see you dadadadada i just wanna dance with you da dadadad hahahaha dadadadadad
应该是gimme more ,你听一下
if you seek amy
My Prerogative 保证是的!!!!!!!!
the answer
If U Seek Aml
你确定是布兰妮的歌吗?
gimme more?break the ice? piece of me?
baby one more time ?
布兰妮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求britney beth种子_百度知道
求britney beth种子
我地址扣扣
我有更好的答案
已发送 请查收
密码四三五 下载用迅雷
密码四三五 下载用迅雷
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
britney的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求布兰妮的《Lucky》的歌词要英文的_百度知道
求布兰妮的《Lucky》的歌词要英文的
提问者采纳
This is a story about a girl named lucky(这是一个叫做lucky的女孩的故事);s no one there to wake her up没有谁来将她唤醒:让幸运之神来祝福大家.?那为什么夜里泪水滚滚袭来!s you they't she lovely她真美丽this Hollywood girl这个好莱坞女孩And they say他们说She&#39:Isn&#39.;t she lucky她真幸运this hollywood girl这个好莱坞女孩She is so lucky她是那么的幸运but why does she cry.!哦,会怎样呢;s nothing missing in my life如果她的心灵上没有失去什么Then why do these tears come at night,哭.?They go他们蜂拥而至 注视着她 纷纷叹道!我的上帝!她来了?那为什么夜里泪水滚滚袭来;s a star她是个明星But she cry cry cry crise.?Lost in an image in a dream她生活在虚幻的世界里 空虚 寂寞But there's nothing missing in my life如果她的心灵上没有失去什么Then why do these tears come at night.....in her lonely heart在她孤寂的心里thinking想一想If there's so lucky她是那么的幸运she't she lovely她不美丽吗this Hollywood girl这个好莱坞女孩And they say他们说She&#39,what hm Roger Johnson for Pop News我是流行新闻的主持人Roger Johnsonstanding outside the arena waiting for Lucky正在台下等待着LuckyOh my god..;s time for make up该化妆了perfect smile准备好笑脸It&#39,哭.,knock knock knock on the door门外就传来刺耳的敲门声 她只好带着困意起床It&#39.;s so lucky她是那么的幸运she&#39!I&#39.。1歌曲歌词编辑中英文歌词this is a story about a girl named Lucky这是一个名叫Lucky的女孩的故事Early morning太阳刚刚升起she wakes up,哭啊.?但这一切过去后.!--Lucky?那为什么夜里泪水滚滚袭来;s a star她是个明星But she cry cry cries但她哭啊:Isn&#39.!Isn&#39.但她哭啊;re all waiting for他们都在等着你They go他们蜂拥而至 注视着她 纷纷叹道.,哭啊?为什么她会哭,给她真心的呵护And the world is spinning and she keeps on winning她总是生活在赢的世界里But tell me布兰妮(Britney spears)?If there is nothing missing in my life如果她的心灵上没有失去什么Why do tears come at night.in her lonely heart在她孤寂的心里thinking想一想If there&#39?Best actress and the winner is最佳女演员的获胜者是--Lucky
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
布兰妮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 britneylee 的文章

更多推荐