求生活大爆炸第九季2011集以后的分享!

生活大爆炸第九季抢先看(1、2)--百度百家
生活大爆炸第九季抢先看(1、2)
分享到微信朋友圈
由于第一集实在太短了,所以我决定把1、2集连起来播,当然真实原因是我太懒了,自从上次看完第一集之后,打了两把游戏发现一周都快过完了,只好等这集出来一起播,当然这也多亏了我睡了午觉,否则就是三集一起播了。
由于第一集实在太短了,所以我决定把1、2集连起来播,当然真实原因是我太懒了,自从上次看完第一集之后,打了两把游戏发现一周都快过完了,只好等这集出来一起播,当然这也多亏了我睡了午觉,否则就是三集一起播了。由于时差和字幕的问题,我们这里能看到更新的时间大概是每周二下午2:00左右,我非常感谢字幕组的同学们,没有你们我这四级都没过的外语就很难第一时间享受这欢乐的20分钟了。
大剧透预警·大剧透预警·大剧透预警
在上一季的结尾,也就是第八季结尾,剧情给我们留下了两个大悬念,而最虐心的当属艾米向谢尔顿提出了分手,关掉视频之后谢尔顿拿出了求婚戒指,其实也没什么,生活还是要继续,我们的谢耳朵向我们展现了惊人的不屈不挠。所有小伙伴聚在霍华德家看莱纳德和佩妮婚礼的网络直播,谢尔顿不请自来想要挽回,结果招致了艾米的反感,直接的说出了分手。另一悬念就是莱纳德和佩妮开车去拉斯维加斯结婚的路上,莱纳德说出了在去北极考察的过程中喝醉后吻了同事曼蒂·周,他们的婚礼会受到影响吗?其实这事莱纳德告诉过霍华德,霍华德又告诉了老婆伯纳黛特,但他们都为莱纳德保守了秘密。婚礼照常举行了,这可以说是众多大爆炸迷期待的浪漫一刻,其中两人的誓词很有意思,带给大家
莱纳德·里奇·霍夫斯塔德:佩妮,粒子从宇宙诞生之初就存在世上,是它们造就了我们,我常想,那些原子用140亿年穿越时间和空间来创造我们,好让我们能相遇,完整对方。
佩妮·霍夫斯塔德(结婚就得随夫姓了):莱纳德,你不仅仅是我一生的挚爱,你是我最好的朋友,我是你的好朋友,你有麻烦,我做你参谋,为了你我愿意赴汤蹈火,我们团结一心,克服所有困难,因为我是你的好朋友。(玩具总动员的歌词,莱纳德已经热泪盈眶了)
婚礼完成后俩人因为莱纳德一吻的问题,洞房都没入就回去了。莱纳德做了个噩梦,谢耳朵为了挽救朋友,热吻了佩妮,虽然是梦,可这镜头太过瘾了……莱纳德想寻找解决的办法,在大学食堂和曼蒂·周进行了交流,估计以后她会和佩妮见面的。莱纳德找佩妮进行了肉麻的表白,俩人终于暂时和好,办了事。
谢尔顿第一次没有敲完三下门喊名字,他想骗艾米出来,但他带的艾米旧东西里故意加了佩妮的胸罩,激怒了艾米,之后又独自拍摄了节目《有趣的旗帜》,更是挑衅了艾米的下限,到底俩人关系如何发展,欢迎你订阅我,我会在以后的每周二准时为大家带来文字剧情播报,另外我也会在每天跟大家分享新鲜的电影,我们下周见。
分享到微信朋友圈
在手机阅读、分享本文
还可以输入250个字
推荐文章RECOMMEND
阅读:1841
热门文章HOT NEWS
她主动降低存在感,除了出席活动,录制节目,宣传新作品,参加各种...
杨国英观察
小编也疯狂
百度新闻客户端
百度新闻客户端
百度新闻客户端
扫描二维码下载
订阅 "百家" 频道
观看更多百家精彩新闻欢迎访问 6369电影网
您的观看历史为空。
生活大爆炸 第九季 第11集
正在播放《生活大爆炸 第九季》
> 西瓜影音
> 迅雷下载
7.0 7.0 已有 28 人评价该片
本站禁用迅雷下载地址站外分享,请使用浏览器地址栏上的地址进行站外分享
有下载:检测到《生活大爆炸 第九季》有迅雷下载资源以及迅雷看看资源
使用迅雷以及迅雷看看的用户请到内容页下载和观看.迅雷下载请使用IE浏览器/IE内核浏览器/兼容模式(才能正常下载)
喜欢看“生活大爆炸 第九季”的人也喜欢&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
正在播放 生活大爆炸第九季 第11集
西瓜影音吉吉影音乐视求生活大爆炸/天才理论传 第2季11集 开头到3分15秒的对话(英语的)快点啊!
妙恋wan17514
(the four nerds are sitting around the table,eating and discussing)S:your arguement is lacking in all scientific merit,it is well established superman clears his uniform by flying into earth's yellow sun which incinerates any contaminate matter and leaves the invulnerable Kryptonian fabric unharmed and daisy fresh.H:what if he gets something Kryptonian on it?S:like what?H:i don't know,Kryptonian mustard.S:i think we can safely assume that all Kryptonian condiments were destroyed when planet Kryton exploded.R:or it turned into mustard Kryptonite,the only way to destroy a rogue Kryptonian hotdog threatening Earth.L:raj,please,let's stay serious here.superman's body is Kryptonian therefore his sweat is Kryptonian.H:yeah,what about Krytonian pit stains?S:superman doesn't sweat on earth.H:ok,he's invited for dinner in the bottle city of Kandor,he miniaturized himself,enters the city where he loses his superpowers.now before dinner his host says"who's up for a little Kryptonian tetherball",superman says"sure",works up a sweat,comes back to earth,his uniform now stained indestructible Kryptonian perspiration.R:boo yaS:superman would have taken his uniform to a Kandorian dry cleaner before he left the Bottle.R:kandorian cry cleaner,i give up,you can't have a rational arguement with this man.H:hey,isn't that the guy who won the Mac Arthur genius grant last year?no,not all at once.R:then how?H:leonard,now raj,now sheldon.R:i didn't get a good look,can i go again?H:noL:it's David Underhill,so what?S:so what?his observation of high-energy-positrons has provided the first conclusive evidence for the existence of galactic dark matter.L:i have two words for you,the first is-big the other is-whoopS:it is a big whoop,it made almost all the work you've done since you've been here completely useless.L:did notH:did tooL:did.ok,maybe some of it,but.look,the guy was just in the right place at the right time with the right paradigm shifting re-interpretation of the universe.he got lucky.R:in more ways than one,he's a very handsome man.H:doesn't do anything for me.if i was gonna go that way,i was more of a ZacEphron kinda guy.R:oh yeah,like you have a shot with ZacEphron.(here comes David)D:excuse me,are u Leonard Hofstadter?L:oh,yeahD:i'm David UnderhillL:oh,yeahD:Dr.Gablehauser said if i wanted to set something up in the photo-multiplier lab that you'd be able to give me a hand?L:you wanna work with me?wellD:if you have a little time,yeahL:wow,yeah...sure...yeah,no problem,uh...here's my home number,here's my cell,here's my office,here's my parents' number up in New Jersey,they always know how to reach me,so,okay.congratulations on the Mac Arthur grant,by the way,big fan.D:thanks,i'll call you.L:okay,byebye.what are u looking at?you've never seen a hypocrite before?(music)S for sheldon H for howard R for rajL for leonardPS:Forgive me if there's some spelling mistake cause i figured u'r sort of in a rush,so.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
S: your arguement is lacking in all scientific merit, it is well established superman clears his uniform by flying into earth's yellow sun which incinerates any contaminate matter and leaves the invul...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 生活大爆炸第九季西瓜 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信