求后街男孩的一首歌名?
是用酷狗搜得(后街男孩)第一首名叫经典老歌问哈这首歌英文名字叫什么!!?一经正确追加50分
提问者采纳
as long as you love me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
后街男孩的相关知识
其他5条回答
I know? 歌手,是连续的歌词`这首歌的名字叫什么求后街男孩一首歌名,歌曲里面~有几次唱到歌词“I know,I know”:backstreet boys 专辑
as long as you love me
i want it that way
larger than life
1楼就是楼主么…那么应该是专辑unbreakable里的something that I already know
Something that I already know , 没错的,这首歌很好听,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首DJ舞曲的名字~_百度知道
求一首DJ舞曲的名字~
a href="/programs/view/XIRvV3KAUys/在这个网的DJ舞曲名字是什么啊:///programs/view/XIRvV3KAUys/" target="_blank">http.tudou://www.tudou
我有更好的答案
ie=gb2312&bs=Dj+Jerry+Feat.baidu.O://www.baidu. For Love
Welcome To My Life--Simple Plan All the Things She Said--Tatu my love--westlife 不得不听的一首歌 Wake Me Up When September Ends--Green Day Live For Love United--来自45位超级球星的共同演绎 &看看阵势就知道了& Do I Have to Cry for You--Nick Carter there you'll be 珍珠港主题曲 格莱美_小甜甜布兰妮_girl in the mirror 席琳.迪翁-my heart will go on-我心永恒(电影泰坦尼克主题曲) 席琳.迪翁-there you`ll be(珍珠港主题曲) 英文歌 - 席琳·迪翁-昨日重现_yesterday once more proud of you(挥着翅膀的女孩英文原装版) stop! stop! stop!(恋爱百分百的英文版) 欧美金曲 - 流行 - 英文 - 英文经典歌曲 - endless love 无尽的爱 英文06 - 世界上最动听的歌 - heal the world_michael ja...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
dj舞曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求后街男孩的一首歌
求后街男孩的一首歌
beautiful- -就知道歌名和歌词里有这个,晚上FM98.7放的
不区分大小写匿名
Althoughlonelinesshasalwaysbeenafriendofmine I&mleavingmylifeinyourhands PeoplesayI&mcrazyandthatIamblind Riskingitallinaglance Howyougotmeblindisstillamystery Ican&tgetyououtofmyhead Don&tcarewhatiswritteninyouhistory Aslongasyou&reherewithme
Idon&tcarewhoyouare Whereyou&refrom Whatyoudid Aslongasyouloveme Whoyouare Whereyou&refrom Don&tcarewhatyoudid Aslongasyouloveme
Everylittlethingthatyouhavesaidanddone Feelslikeit&sdeepwithinme Doesn&treallymatterifyou&reontherun Itseemslikewe&remeanttobe
I&vetriedtohideitsothatnooneknows ButIguessitshows Whenyoulookintomyeyes Whatyoudidandwhereyou&recominfrom Idon&tcare,aslongasyouloveme,baby.
IDon&tCare
虽然寂寞总是我的朋友 我有把我的生活留在在您的手里 人们说我有疯狂和那我是瞎的 冒险它全部在扫视怎么您得到了我盲人是仍然奥秘 我不弄使您脱离我的头 不关心什么被写在您历史 只要你有这里与我您是的我没有关心 那里你有从什么您只要您爱我谁您是那里you&re从 Don&t关心什么您 只要您爱我 您说和做了的每件小的事 感觉象it&s深深在我心头 Doesn&t真正问题如果you&re 在奔跑 它似乎象we&re 被认为是I&ve设法掩藏它以便没人知道 但我猜测它显示 当您看对我的眼睛什么您做了和you&recomin从的地方Idon&t关心,只要您爱我,婴孩。
应该是后街的Shape Of My Heart,我记得有一句歌词是Sadness is beautiful and loneliness is tragical !大概在一分多的时候吧...
My Beautiful woman~歌名歌词里都有woman,嘎嘎~
beautiful= =老实说我想到的第一个就是What makes you different。。。
对,就是what_makes_you_different。那句唱的是make_you_beautiful_to_me...很好听
鬼才知道···太多了···
可能是MyLove
Bye Bye Love
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求一首歌高潮有everybody,不是后街男孩的。有链接~_百度知道
提问者采纳
;m sitting with a Rasta Manon a green brown cocopalm&#39:Hey up.!I&#39!I&#39!I's traySing about: &quot.! Hey up! Hm feeling like a white dove in the skyfar away from familySing about! Hm talking bout a rising girlAnd Is good for your apathy&quot?I wanna be your manthe man from Kingston townI wanna be your only lovethe one who get&#39!&#39.:Hey up.;m talking bout a rising girlAll night we have no troublesspeaking with a bush man freeHe is manibush doctorwithout any miseryHe says! Hey up! HI&#39! Hey up.,it&#39!I'm coming to studystudy all the nice fine girlsI&#39.!I&#39Rising Girl(瑞典的组合Lovestoned)I'Hey man take a smokey! Hs you downSing about.! Hey up.! Hm talking bout a rising girlI just(a) -I just make you so good yeahmmmI just(a) -I just when the regggae is cryingI just(a) -I just(a) call you on the phoneTalk about hey- hey- aaahhtalk m talking bout a rising girlHey up:Hey up.Hey up.Hey up!I'm talking bout a rising girlOne more time?I come home this morningfor why there you are playing a game!I'm talking bout a rising girlHm talking bout a rising girlHm coming to studystudy best place in worldI want to have a nice tripwalking with the sun all dayI'm talking bout a rising girlHey up.I&#39.I come home this morningfor why you calling my name
提问者评价
谢谢 赞赞赞!!!
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
后街男孩的相关知识
其他2条回答
网址不对啊。。
I‘not afraid?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求后街男孩的一首歌名_百度知道
求后街男孩的一首歌名
在这首中,后街男孩一个个轮流向自己心爱的女孩表白,其中有个又说道希望自己心爱的女孩能成为自己的妻子,为自己做早餐,要俯功碘嘉鄢黄碉萎冬联有西红柿什么的……之后有反反复复出现 i love you的歌词。希望大家帮忙找一下歌名,谢谢!
部分歌词: All, everything i have is for youKevin:My name is kev and i like the type of girl who can love me for meA type of girl who i can hold in my arms and give her all that i have to giveAnd if you're that type of girl, then you're getting all of my love(my love, my love)That's right babyBrian:Hi, my name is brian but you can call me b-rok 'cause i'll be rockin' your houseNah, i'm just playing, but on a real tip, i like a serious girlSomebody who's gonna be smartA girl who even likes to even go to schoolNick:Yo bri, stop lyingBrian:Now come on nick, for realI like a girl who&#俯功碘嘉鄢黄碉萎冬联39;s got a good head on her shoulderNick:Yeah rightBrian:Come onBackstreet BoysChorus:My love, my loveAll my love is for youMy love, my loveI'm gonna give it to youMy love, my loveMy love is all i have to give,baby很多人给我的回答是all i have to give,但听过后发现歌词对不上,【all】歌是以i dont know开头的
提问者采纳
是All I Have To Give(Part2-The Conversation Mix) 整首曲4分17秒.我是在他们推出的Backstreet's Back里听过的,这首歌是这张专辑Bonus Tracks里的. 不管是my love 还是 I love you,肯定是那首,你看下这首歌调子和原All I Have To Give 是不是一样,只不过用对话演绎的.是的话就对了.OK My name is Kev And I like the type of girl who can love me for me The type of girl who I can hold in my arms And give her all that I have to g俯功碘嘉鄢黄碉萎冬联ive And if you're that type of girl Then you're getting all my love That's right baby Hi my name is Brian But you can call me B-Rok 'cuz I'll be rockin' your house *laughs* Nah, I'm just playin' But on the real tip, I like a serious girl Somebody who's gonna be smart A girl who even... even likes to go to school (Yo Brian, stop lying) No, c'mon Nick, for real I like a girl with a good head on her shoulders (Yeah right!) C'mon My name is Howie D. And this is how we do it I like the type of girl that one day she'll become my wife We'' get married and she'll make me breakfast She'll make me lunch and my dinner I want bacon and eggs, pancakes, orange juice, mashed potatoes, Turkey, guacamole, chicken... Yo, my name is A.J. And I like the type of girl who'll let me do everything for her Let me make you breakfast Let me make you lunch Let me make you dinner, baby But after that, I'll just make you happy See Howie, that's how you gotta do it Howie? Yo... yo... D? (Yo, why you gotta dis me like that for?) My name is Nick And I like the type of girl that loves to go dancing The type of girl that likes to move her body The type of girl that likes to shake what her mama gave her The type that will let me hold her hand and kiss her The type that will let me take her to the movies and then kiss her The type that will let me hold her so tight and then kiss her And kiss her, and kiss her, and kiss her *laughs* My name is B-Rok and I'm gonna always love you My name is A.J. and I'm gonna always love you My name is Howie... how we doin' sweetheart? My name is Nick and I will always love you And baby, my name is Kev And I just want you to know That I will always love you 你对照下歌词就行了.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
这好像不是后街的歌。是BLUE的,你查查,应该是one love 或者all rise
all i have to give part II-the conversation
I`ll never break your heart 又不想,后街好像没有这歌
和All I Have To Give前奏很像的,但不是All I Have To Give
不是后街的,是西城的 MY love
I;ll.never.break.your.heart
您可能关注的推广
后街男孩的相关知识
等待您来回答