求帮忙做dreamweaver8序列号作业,非常感谢,后天就交了,十万火急啊……

十万火急~~ 求一网页制作成品 dreamweaver 只为明天交作业 谢啦~_百度知道
十万火急~~ 求一网页制作成品 dreamweaver 只为明天交作业 谢啦~
图片!,那太容易看穿)!简单的文字(内容不限,超链,3-5页,上课基本都没听,最好看上去感觉比较漂亮(不是靠一堆高级技术弄出来的本人目前正忙于考G复习,故在此求一份作业,所以网页作业也没空管,在一个页面显示,特效来几个就行,但不要太怪的),要求也不高
。。。。晕没人能回答了?我说了简单点的
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
十万火急的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下啊 飞控方向的 后天就要交了 十万火急IV. Identification of the UAV Model Parameters
The UAV model has several parameters for which values need to be estimated. Parameter values of the model have to be chosen carefull_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙翻译一下啊 飞控方向的 后天就要交了 十万火急IV. Identification of the UAV Model Parameters
The UAV model has several parameters for which values need to be estimated. Parameter values of the model have to be chosen carefull
帮忙翻译一下啊 飞控方向的 后天就要交了 十万火急IV. Identification of the UAV Model Parameters
The UAV model has several parameters for which values need to be estimated. Parameter values of the model have to be chosen carefully to adequately represent the behavior of the UAV. Easily measurable parameters are determined by measures. This is the case for the mass of the UAV, its inertia moments and some of its physical dimensions such the wingspan, the mean aerodynamic chord, and the wing area.
Other parameters are determined with the output-error approach algorithm, using data obtained fromflight tests.7–9 The parameters estimated with this method are the stability and control derivatives fromwhich each aerodynamic coefficient is evaluated, that is drag force, lift force, side force, pitch moment, rollmoment and yaw moment coefficients. Also, the output-error approach is used to find the x position of theaerodynamic center and the Jxz inertia product.A. The Output-Error ApproachThe process to be identified is excited by manipulating the inputs while the inputs and the outputs arerecorded. Then, the model parameters are estimated by minimizing the follwing cost function:G =N Xi=1[yM(i) − y(i)]T B[yM(i) − y(i)]
where N is the number of recorded samples, B is a weighting matrix , y(i) is the recorded process outputvector and yM(i) is the predicted model output vector for the given process inputs. For better results,the inputs should be rich at the frequencies where precision is necessary. Various input amplitudes are alsorequired in presence of nonlinearities.
四.无人飞行器模型参数的确定无人飞行器模型有几个参数的值需要被估计.模型的参数值应当被仔细地选择以恰当地描述飞行器的工作状态.大多数飞行器都有一些容易测量的参数,它们可以直接通过测量而得到,例如惯性力矩和飞行器的自身尺寸包括翼展、空气动力弦和两翼面积.其它参数可以通过“输出误差算法”来求得.这种方法使用7-9次的航空测试获得的数据.使用这种方法可以估计出的参数包括稳定性和控制导数,其中后者可以把每一个空气动力系数估计出来,例如阻力、举力、侧力、倾斜力矩、转动力矩和偏航力矩等参数.另外,“输出误差算法”可以找出空气动力中心的x方位和Jxz平面的惯量乘积.A.“输出误差算法”这种方法是在记录输入的同时被激活从而对其进行操作算出输出并进行记录.接下来,通过使下面的目标函数取得最小值估计出模型参数:G = N Xi=1 [yM(i) − y(i)]T B[yM(i) − y(i)] (9)其中N是记录下来的采样点数,B是加权矩阵,y(i)是即将被记录的经过处理的输出向量,而 yM(i)是对于给定输入的预测出的模型输出向量.为了得到更好的结果,输入应当有丰富的频谱范围从而使精度得到保证.如果存在非线性因素,那么还要求有各种各样的输入幅度.网页制作作业成品dreamweaver的,时间紧迫,十万火急_百度知道
网页制作作业成品dreamweaver的,时间紧迫,十万火急
就几页都行!拜托了!万分感谢啊,有几个超链就行,用来交作业的!麻烦各位帮我做一个dreamweaver 的成品网页。只有一天时间了!
我的邮箱是bee-。
提问者采纳
你去站长站随便下载一套程序不就完事了。要动态的还是静态的。,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
十万火急的相关知识
其他3条回答
呵呵 总得有个要求吧
从HI上说要什么样的。我这有几个
我来找一下,看有没有了。
解决了么?