售&&&&&&价:10.30元
原书售价:38元
品&&&&&&相:
运&&&&&&费:北京市丰台区
快递:8.00元
上书时间:
商品分类:
详细描述:
【内容简介】:这套《视听说教程》是配合主干教材使用的,重点是培养学生英语口语表达能力和听力理解能力。我国大学生从小学到大学学了十几年英语,已经掌握了英语基本语法,掌握了一定数量的英语词汇,具备了初步的阅读能力。与阅读能力相比,日前我国非英语专业大学生的口语能力比较弱,他们提高英语口语能力的要求相当迫切,因此进一步发展听、说能力已成为当前和今后一个时期英语教学的重点和发展方向,教材也应体现这一方向。《新世纪大学英语系列教材:视听说教程(学生用书4·第3版)(附光盘)》是其中一册。【目录】:1&Our&EarthTopic&The&natural&and&man-made&worldVocabulary&Natural&&engineering&featsFunctio&&Offering&another&opinionLesson&A&Listening&&&5peaking&The&natural&worldVocabulary&Link:Natural&wonde&Listening:Activities&1-5Pronunciation:Similar&stress&patterrSpeaking&&&Communication:Activities&1-2Lesson&B&Video&Cou&e&The&man-made&worldGlobal&Viewpoints..Natural&wonderMan-made&structuresCity&Living:I&love&skyscraper!2&Technology&TodayTopic&Modern&technologyVocabulary&Computer&&describing&productsFunctior&Showing&interestLesson&A&Listening&and&Speaking&Computer&are&everywhere.Vocabulary&Link:Computer&wordsListening:Activities&1-5Pronunciation:Pronunciation&of&s&in&used&to&and&use/usedSpeaking&&&Communication:Activities&1-2Lesson&B&Video&Coure&Modem&technologyGlobal&Viewpoints:Technology&todayCity&Living:The&firt&word&processor3&Newspaper&and&the&NewsTopic&News,&newspaper,&and&journalismVocabulary&People&who&bring&us&&newspaperFunctior&Asking&about&identityLesson&A&Listening&&&Speaking&The&people&behind&the&newsVocabulary&Link:NewsmakerListening:Activities&1-5Pronunciation:Identifying&unclear&vowelsSpeaking&&&Communication:Activities&1-2Lesson&B&Video&Coure&In&the&newsGlobal&Viewpoints:Jobs&in&the&newsNews&sourcesCity&Living:What&are&you&waiting&for?4&The&World&of&WorkTopic&Jobs&and&occupatiorVocabulary&Job&&two-word&jobsFunctior&Asking&about&abilityLesson&A&Listening&and&Speaking&Work&historyVocabulary&Link:Job&qualitiesListening:Activities&1-5Pronunciation:Reduced&for&in&time&expressiorSpeaking&&&Communication:Activities&1-2video&Cou&e&Dream&jobsGlobal&Viewpoints:What&do&you&do?Dream&jobsCity&Living:The&big&job&interview5&Big&BusinessTopic&International&&advertisingVocabulary&Describing&&ways&of&advertisingFunctior&Talking&about&approximate&amountsLesson&A&Listening&and&Speaking&Success&storiesVocabulary&Link:International&companiesListening:Activities&1-5Pronunciation:Stress&on&nour&and&verbs&with&the&same&spellingSpeaking&&&Communication:Activities&1-2Lesson&B&Video&Coure&Big&business&~Global&Viewpoints:Companies&and&advertisingCity&Living:"Furniture&Showroom"——Take&one6&WealthTopic&Wealthy&lifestyles&and&striking&it&richVocabulary&The&life&of&luxuryFunctior&Expressing&&expressing&wishesLesson&A&Listening&and&Speaking&Having&it&allVocabulary&Link:The&life&of&luxuryListening:Activities&1-5Pronunciation:Linking&the&same&coronant&soundSpeaking&&&Communication:Activities&1-2Lesson&B&i&Video&Coutse&Striking&it&tichGlobal&Viewpoints:I&wish&...Striking&it&richCity&Living:Mike's&Uncle&Max7Social&IssuesTopic&Local&and&global&issuesVocabulary&CommuniW&&world&problemsFunctio&&Making&a&complaint&/&asking&for&&agreeing&and&disagreeingLesson&A&Listening&and&Speaking&In&my&communityVocabulary&Link:Community&issuesListening:Activities&1-5Pronunciation:Emphatic&stressSpeaking&&&Communication:Activities&1-2lesson&B&Video&Coure&Community&issuesGlobal&Viewpoints:In&my&communityGlobal&issuesCity&Living:What&do&you&think&of&New&York?8&Honestly&SpeakingTopic&Lying,&truth,&and&trustVocabulary&Is&lying&ever&OK?Functior&Giving&direct&&asking&for&opinionLesson&A&Listening&and&Speaking&To&tell&the&truthVocabulary&Link:Is&lying&ever&OK?Listening:Activities&1-5Pronunciation:Rising&intonation&to&show&surpriseSpeaking&&&Communication:Activities&1-2Lesson&B&Video&Coure&Honesty&is&the&best&policy.Global&Viewpoints:Lies,&lies,&lies!City&Living:HonesW&is&the&best&policy.Review:Units&1-4&Testing&Your&Listening&CompreherionReview:Units&5-8&Testing&Your&Listening&Compreherion
圆通快递发货
书友们,您好!本店经营的是出版社库存书与新书。不是用过的二手书。书标的都是95品,年限旧的书可能会自然旧,库存比较低的,品相会差一点。一般书是9成新或全新。欢迎书友们选购!祝您购物愉快!
敬告书友:近日有部分书友因库存不足为理由从而申请违约金,造成我公司库存低的商品一直不在确认,从而影响了急需要的书友,为了其他真正急需的书友特设此公告,您下单时如果发现库存低于二十本(因为我们以线下批发为主)以下,请告知我们是否介意无法配上,如果不介意请下单,介意的话您可以浏览一下其他商家,在此非常感谢,我们保证做到第一您下单后会及时安排库房为您配货,第二如果库房没有为您配上,我们会在当天或者第二天(因为有的库房比较远)线上通知您没有配上的原因(破损严重、有水印、缺货),敬请留意站内消息或者店内公告。
& & 以书名为准!!!!!!!!!图片是系统自动匹配上传的
图书批发,大中学馆配,单位社会馆配,联系QQ:
Copyright(C)
孔夫子旧书网
京ICP证041501号
海淀分局备案编号
购物车共有0件商品,合计:0.00元
商品已成功添加到收藏夹!扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
新世纪大学英语视听说教程4答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口问题补充&&
本页链接:
//pan: <c"http新世纪大学英语视听说教程(第三版)3完整答案 链接.com/s/1hqBtVAc 密码:///s/1hqBtVAc" target="_blank">http.bai**.bai**
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答
&#8226;回答