铃声多多苹果版赠送获取DID返回为空什么意思

铃声多多 - 主播联萌视频 - 爱拍原创铃声多多那个很适合做女生手机铃声的伤感英文歌叫什么_百度知道
铃声多多那个很适合做女生手机铃声的伤感英文歌叫什么
Touch My Body - Mariah CareyMC you're the place to beOh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeahOh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeahI know that you've been waitin' for itI'm waiting tooIn my imagination I'd be all up on youI know you got that fever for meHundred and twoAnd boy I know I feel the sameMy temperature's through the roofIf there's a camera up in hereThen it's gonna leave with meWhen I do I doIf there's a camera up in hereThen I'd best not catch this flickOn You Tu be You Tu beCause if you run your mouth and bragAbout this secret rendezvousI will hunt you downCause baby they be all up in my bidnessLike a Wendy interviewBut this is privateBetween you and ITouch my bodyPut me on the floorWrestle me aroundPlay with me some moreTouch my bodyThrow me on the bedI just wanna make you feelLike you never didTouch my bodyLet me wrap my thighsAll around your waistJust a little tasteTouch my bodyKnow you like my curvesCome on and give me what I deserveAnd touch my bodyBoy you can put me on youLike a brand new white teeI'll hug your body tighterThan my favorite jeansI want you to caress meLike a tropical breezeAnd float away with youIn the Caribbean SeaIf there's a camera up in hereThen it's gonna leave with meWhen I do I doIf there's a camera up in hereThen I'd best not catch this flickOn You Tube You TubeCause if you run your mouth and bragAbout this secret rendezvousI will hunt you downCause they be all up in my bidnessLike a Wendy interviewBut this is privateBetween you and ITouch my bodyPut me on the floorWrestle me aroundPlay with me some moreTouch my bodyThrow me on the bedI just wanna make you feelLike you never didTouch my bodyLet me wrap my thighsAll around your waistJust a little tasteTouch my bodyKnow you like my curvesCome on and give me what I deserveAnd touch my bodyI'm gonna treat you like a teddy bearYou won't wanna go nowhereIn the lap of luxuryBaby just turn to meYou won't want for nothing boyI will give you plentyTouch my bodyPut me on the floorWrestle me aroundPlay with me some moreTouch my bodyThrow me on the bedI just wanna make you feelLike you never didTouch my bodyLet me wrap my thighsAll around your waistJust a little tasteTouch my bodyKnow you like my curvesCome on and give me what I deserveAnd touch my bodyOh yeah oh yeah oh yeahOh yeah oh yeahOh oh oh oh yeahTouch my bodyBabyJust touch my bodyOh oh babyTouch my bodyCome on and give me what I deserveTouch my bodyTouch my body
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
手机铃声的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置:&-&-> -> -& 铃声多多 7.3.0.0
价格:免费版
版本:7.3.0.0 For Android
类别:国产软件/工具
大小:6477KB
语言:简体中文
日期: 14:31:15
通过360手机卫士检测
安全无毒,可放心下载。
需要调用以下重要权限
- 读取短信内容
- 开机自动启动
- 发送短信
- 修改联系人信息
- 读取联系人
- 读取电话状态
- 访问网络
- 获取网络状态
- 获取WiFi状态
- 读取系统日志
分类:工具
分类:工具查看: 94|回复: 0
在线时间28812 小时最后登录威望128 圈币0 贡献196467 注册时间阅读权限100帖子主题精华6积分281675UID267327
甜甜圈68 贡献196467 精华6帖子
发表于 7&天前
软件名称 铃声多多
版本:7.3.3.0
文件大小:6.52MB
适用固件:Android2.1及以上
分享者:北京多宝灵动科技有限公司
联系电话:
联系邮箱:
开发商:北京多宝灵动科技有限公司
热门标签: 播放器 、 视频 、 工具 、 铃声 、 影音娱乐
官方推荐,装机必备,排名第1的铃声应用!支持壁纸锁屏! 百万免费铃声,轻松一键设置!铃声,彩铃,短信,闹铃全都搞定。 1.最热,最新,分享,地域,彩铃榜单,第一时间获取你最想要的铃声。 2.铃声分类多多:流行金曲,影视热曲,动漫游戏,短信闹铃,DJ舞曲,搞笑另类,网络神曲,网友上传等,曲库最全的铃声应用。 3.提供搜索热词榜,看看大家都在搜什么铃声吧。 4.用户自己可以剪辑,录制并上传铃声,让你的手机够酷够个性。 5.轻松设置铃声,彩铃,短信,闹铃。还可以给特别的联系人设置单独的来电铃声哦! 海量铃声资源,不用费力制作,点击即可欣赏,一键完成设置。 为特别的他(她),单独设置特别的来电铃声! 微博,微信,短信分享你最喜欢的铃声,短信,闹铃,搞笑段子...给你最好的朋友! 热播电视剧插曲的铃声(铃音)?火热流行单曲的铃声(铃音)?最搞怪的耍宝铃声(铃音)? 铃声多多全都有。
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请
附件: 你需要才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?
添翼圈版主
添翼圈版主独有勋章
女生总是有优待的,当然男生想购买也行……