艺人:Nevertheless歌名:When I\\'m Alone专辑:In The Making  一首充满着希望的歌曲
热度 665890
204 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
When I.m Alone
第一次推荐  
相关专辑:这个视频的是什么歌曲 急急急急急_百度知道
提问者采纳
hey youm wearing too much make-upthat my dress is too tightyou got no reasons to be jealousi't you seei caould be anything you dream of:what you see歌手;cause i can promise youcause i can promise youbaby, what you see is what you geti know you watch me when i&#39, don&#39, but i gotta feel freeyou should bever try to change mei can be nobody elseand i like the way i amwhat you see is what you getll be looking for troublebelieve me:britney spearsyou used to say that i was specialeverything was rightbut now you think i&#39, babyi can&#39, what you see is what you getyou should bever try to change mei can be nobody elset forgetyou should take me as i am&#39, yeah yeah yeah yeahwhat you see is what you gett have no chains around me, you'm only looking at youyou should never try to change mei can be nobody elseand i like the way i amwhat you see is what you getve never been untrueso does it really matter if they't forgetyou should take me as i am&#39, baby can'cause i can promise youbaby, you're lookingi&#39, hey youwhen i party with me friendsi can feel your eyes on my back, don't forgetyou should take me as i am'm dancin'll be looking for trouble if you hurt mei can promise you, hey youif you want me, don&#39歌曲
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
好像是布兰妮的声音哦~
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌曲开头第一句 dance is change , so much do so much do什么的,很有磁性的一首女声歌曲!!!急急急_百度知道
提问者采纳
m still freeTake a chance on meGonna do my very best, let me know, maybe just talking, if you're all alone when the pretty birds have flownHoney I't gonna let youLet me tell you nowMy love is strong enough to last when things are roughIt&#39, as long as we&#39, ba ba ba ba baaHoney I't no lieIf yom in no hurry, I'm still freeTake a chance on meIve got no place to go, if you'm still freeTake a chance on meIm gonna get youYou don'Cos I love you soIf re feeling downIf you've got no place to go, gonna be aroundIf you're feeling downIf you&#39, let me know?)Take a chance on meOh you can take your time baby, take a chance on me)Ba ba ba ba baa,ve got no place to go, take a chance on me)Ba ba ba ba baa, get to know you better's magicYou want me to leave it there, take a chance on me(Take a chance, if you'm the first in lineHoney I're all alone when the pretty birds have flownHoney I't let go't let goIf m still freeTake a chance on meGonna do my very best, take a chance, I ain'm still freeTake a chance on meGonna do my very best and it ain'm the first in lineHoney I&#39, when I dream I&#39, gonna be aroundIf you't you seeGotta put me to the test, if you let me tryTake a chance on me(That'm still freeTake a chance on meGonna do my very best and it ain'Cos you know I&#39, know I&#39, take a chance, take a chance on me(Ts all I ask of you honey)Take a chance on meWe can go dancing, if you let me tryTake a chance on me(Cm the first in lineHoney I&#39, gonna be aroundIf you&#39, I&#39,m alone with youIt've gotSo much that It get you off my mindNo I can'm still freeTake a chance on meIf you need me, afraid of a love affairBut I think you knowThat I can&#39Abba - Take A Chance On MeIf you change your mind, I&#39, I't you seeGottt no lieIf you put me to the test, give me a break will you, baby don&#39, ba ba ba ba baa ba-baHoney I's magicYou say that I waste my time but I can're feeling downIf you&#39, baby can&#39, baby can're all alone when the pretty birds have flownHoney I're togetherListen to some music
不是不是不是Abba - Take A Chance On Me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,开头就是以dance is change 开头!!!!!
没有歌词是 Dance is Change 开头的。有另外的歌词吗?一两句也可以。
so much do so much do什么的,,是属于舞曲类型的歌曲.
All Star - Smash Mouth
你怎么越偏离话题呢???都说是女生的歌曲了,就在这条串烧的最后一首歌曲,
最后一首就是我要找的歌曲!!!!!!!!
我没有离题,只有这首All Star 有so much do so much do,除非你听错了。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
..这首歌找不到哎 我只听到歌词是 “dancing is stranger than dark rooms.,they coming together to fill it to.
内个不知道,这三个也不错【TiK ToK (Fred Falke Club Remix】【She Is My Sin】【Need You Now】
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问歌词《亲爱的妈咪最美丽,就像天上的小星星》是什么儿童歌曲,急急急,拜托各位了_百度知道
请问歌词《亲爱的妈咪最美丽,就像天上的小星星》是什么儿童歌曲,急急急,拜托各位了
我有更好的答案
...对不起阿 我也是百度的 你看是不是这首When I Wish Upon A Star-Nicola Conte Jazz Combo
When I Wish Upon A Star-Nicola Conte Jazz Combo 应该是吧
可能是亲爱的妈妈,虫儿飞这首儿歌也可以呀
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
儿童歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌的开头,you and i alone far away from home_百度知道
一首歌的开头,you and i alone far away from home
.://bbs.:///thread-101--1.html" target="_blank">http..com/thread-101--1..chinanews..<a href="http.chinanews中间 apple from the tree if you takes to me 歌词结尾是 catch me if you can befor i fall
提问者采纳
歌是《before i fall》-latch key kid://vdisk:
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
&When You&#039;re Alone&
作者 Williams, John T./bricusse, Leslie.
When you&#039;re all alone
Far away from home
There&#039;s a gift the angel sent
When you&#039;re alone