acknowledgements范文范文范例怎么写

雅思作文范文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
雅思作文范文
I​n​ ​f​a​c​t​,​ ​T​V​ ​a​d​v​e​r​t​i​s​e​r​s​ ​a​r​e​ ​w​e​l​l​ ​a​w​a​r​e​ ​t​h​a​t​ ​c​h​i​l​d​r​e​n​ ​a​r​e​ ​c​a​p​t​i​v​e​ ​a​u​d​i​e​n​c​e​s​ ​w​h​o​ ​a​r​e​ ​v​u​l​n​e​r​a​b​l​e​ ​t​o​ ​t​h​e​ ​h​a​r​d​ ​s​e​l​l​,​ ​t​h​e​ ​f​l​a​s​h​y​ ​i​m​a​g​e​s​,​ ​a​n​d​ ​t​h​e​ ​r​e​c​u​r​r​i​n​g​ ​i​m​a​g​e​s​ ​t​h​a​t​ ​i​m​p​l​a​n​t​ ​m​e​s​s​a​g​e​s​ ​i​n​t​o​ ​t​h​e​i​r​ ​r​e​c​e​p​t​i​v​e​ ​m​i​n​d​s​.​ ​R​e​s​e​a​r​c​h​ ​h​a​s​ ​s​h​o​w​n​ ​t​h​a​t​ ​t​h​e​r​e​ ​i​s​ ​a​ ​d​i​r​e​c​t​ ​a​s​s​o​c​i​a​t​i​o​n​ ​b​e​t​w​e​e​n​ ​t​e​l​e​v​i​s​i​o​n​ ​c​o​m​m​e​r​c​i​a​l​s​ ​f​o​r​ ​j​u​n​k​ ​f​o​o​d​s​,​ ​s​n​a​c​k​s​ ​a​n​d​ ​c​a​n​d​i​e​s​ ​a​n​d​ ​m​o​u​n​t​i​n​g​ ​l​e​v​e​l​s​ ​o​f​ ​o​b​e​s​i​t​y​ ​a​m​o​n​g​ ​c​h​i​l​d​r​e​n​.
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢纯英语毕业论文范文 相关说明性文字来自网络收集,欢迎下载
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
纯英语毕业论文范文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口当前位置: >>
英语论文致谢词范文
英语论文致谢词范文
简介:英语论文致谢
Acknowledgements
First of all, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to my supervisor, Zhang Hong, for her instructive advice and u ...关键字:
英语论文致谢
Acknowledgements
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
First of all, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to my supervisor, Zhang Hong, for her instructive advice and useful suggestions on my thesis. I am deeply grateful of her help in the completion of this thesis.
High tribute shall be paid to Ms. Geng Li, whose profound knowledge of English triggers my love for this beautiful language and whose earnest attitude tells me how to learn English.
I am also deeply indebted to all the other tutors and teachers in Translation Studies for their direct and indirect help to me.
Special thanks should go to my friends who have put considerable time and effort into their comments on the draft.
Finally, I am indebted to my parents for their continuous support and encouragement.
英语论文致谢词范文
Acknowledgements
I would like to express my gratitude to all those who helped me during the writing of this thesis.
My deepest gratitude goes first and foremost to Professor Zhou Yanxia, my supervisor, for his constant encouragement and guidance. He has walked me through all the stages of the writing of this thesis. Without his consistent and illuminating instruction, this thesis could not have reached its present form. &&& Second, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to Professor Wang Jinsheng, who led me into the world of translation. I am also greatly indebted to the professors and teachers at the Department of English: Ms. Wu Qing, Feng Shaozhong and Han Xiaoya, who have instructed and helped me a lot in the past two years. &&& Last my thanks would go to my beloved family for their loving considerations and great confidence in me all through these years. I also owe my sincere gratitude to my friends and my fellow classmates who gave me their help and time in listening to me and helping me work out my problems during the difficult course of the thesis.
Acknowledgements
I would like to express my gratitude to all those who helped me during the writing of this thesis. I gratefully acknowledge the help of my supervisor, Ms. Sun Yanlan, who has offered me valuable suggestions in the academic studies. In the preparation of the thesis she has spent much time reading through each draft and provided me with inspiring advice. Without her patient instruction, insightful criticism and expert guidance, the completion of this thesis would not have been possible.
I also owe a special debt of gratitude to all the professors in Foreign Languages Institute, from whose devoted teaching and enlightening lectures I have benefited a lot and academically prepared for the thesis.
I should finally like to express my gratitude to my beloved parents who have always been helping me out of difficulties and supporting without a word of complaint.
Acknowledgements
I would like to express my gratitude to all those who have helped me during the writing of this thesis. I gratefully acknowledge the help of my supervisor Professor Zhu Jimei. I do appreciate her patience, encouragement, and professional instructions during my thesis writing. Also, I would like to thank Miss Wen Pingzhen and Miss Li Wenying, who kindly gave me a hand when I was making the questionnaire among the college English learners.
&& &Last but not the least, my gratitude also extends to my family who have been assisting, supporting and caring for me all of my life.
I am greatly indebted to my supervisor, Professor Wang Shuting, for his valuable instructions and suggestions on my thesis as well as his careful reading of the manuscript.
I feel grateful to all the teachers in the College of Foreign Languages of China University of Petroleum who once offered me valuable courses and advice during my study. My sincere thanks are also given to Pro. Dai Ruiliang and Pro. Sun Chengrong. from whose lectures I benefited greatly.
Last but not least, I owe much to my friends and classmates for their valuable suggestions and critiques which are of help and importance in making the thesis a reality.
&&&& Grateful acknowledgement is made to my supervisor Mr. Chen Fang who gave me considerable help by means of suggestion, comments and criticism. His encouragement and unwavering support has sustained me through frustration and depression. Without his pushing me ahead, the completion of this thesis would be impossible. In addition, I deeply appreciate the contribution to this thesis made in various ways by my friends and classmates
责任编辑:
本文引用地址:&热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场英语论文的acknowledgement怎么写?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语论文的acknowledgement怎么写?
英语论文的acknowledgement怎么写?
Acknowledgements
First and foremost, I would like to show my deepest gratitude to mysupervisor, Dr. Liu Shaolong, a respectable, responsible and resourceful scholar,who has provided me with valuable guidance in every stage of the writing of thisthesis. Without his enlightening instruction, impressive kindness and patience, Icould not have completed my thesis. His keen and vigorous academic observationenlightens me not only in this thesis but also in my future study.
I shall extend my thanks to Mrs. Liu for all her kindness and help. I wouldalso like to thank all my teachers who have helped me to develop the fundamentaland essential academic competence. My sincere appreciation also goes to theteachers
and students from No.
16 Senior Middle School and GuangdongUniversity of Foreign Studies, who participated this study with great cooperation.
Last but not least, I' d like to thank all my friends, especially my three lovely roommates, for their encouragement and support.这是个范围,你稍微改一下就可以的了}

我要回帖

更多关于 简历怎么写 范文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信