求歌曲No One Said It Would Be easycloud- Cloud Cult音频资源

Light Chasers专辑_Light ChasersCloud Cult_在线试听 - 虾米音乐
Light Chasers
唱片公司:
发行时间:
专辑类别:
录音室专辑
我的评价:
Cloud Cult专辑介绍:On September 14th, 2010 Cloud Cult will be releasing Light Chasers on Earthology Records.
Their eighth studio album in the last 15 years (not including Lost Songs from Lost Years), this latest full-length is their most epic and reflects a band that has explored all that life has to offer ranging from lost love to death to sorrow to healing to birth.
The first song released from the new album was “Running With the Wolves,” which came out digitally in April as part of a special Earth Day EP and instantly found fans at The Current in Minneapolis and KEXP.
Light Chasers – is the band’s first new full-length studio album since Feel Good Ghosts (Tea-Partying Through Tornadoes) (April 2008).
Since 1995, Cloud Cult has been quietly crafting sprawling, cathartic albums.
Founder Craig Minowa wrote, recorded and released the first Cloud Cult album The Shade Project in 1995 using the closet of his small Minneapolis apartment as his recording studio.
Over the next 15 years Cloud Cult released Who Killed Puck (2000),
They Live on the Sun (2003), Aurora Borealis (2004), Advice from the Happy Hippopotamus (2005), The Meaning of 8 (2007), and Feel Good Ghosts (Tea-partying Through Tornadoes) (2008).
In addition, they released a documentary DVD No One Said It Would Be Easy on April 21st, 2009 and at the end of 2009 the band released a double-disc reissue of They Live on the Sun and Aurora Borealis as well as a limited re-release of Lost Songs from the Lost Years (2002).
Now with their new album Light Chasers done and set for release on September 14th, the band will be doing a handful of dates with a full US tour scheduled for this fall.
document.write(tip_tmpl);
setTimeout(function() {
$('#tip_60d').fadeOut();
}, 30000);
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
挺好听的,加油呀
收藏了这张专辑的人们...
Cloud Cult的其他热门专辑
为该专辑做出贡献的有:
关注虾米:Rate this song:
No votes yet, be the first!
Where It Starts Video:
Lyrics to Where It Starts
I found god at the stroke of midnight with your tongue in my mouth, on New Year's Eve
I found god when I was twelve with my cousin, trying to get up ________
I found god in a Dr.Suess book
I found god in a dirty magazine
I found god in the words of Steve Miller: I really your peaches, wanna shake your tree
I found god on a Wednesday afternoon, drinking boxed one and wishing you would call me
I found god in the middle of the woods, spitting at the stars and making love to a tree
I found god when I quit smoking cigarettes
I found god in a bag of weed
I found god in the back of my head: Too scared to even talk to you, but dreaming you would marry me
I could find god if I could taste you
I could find god if you'd lay down next to me
I could find god in your secret places
I could find god if you'd only talk to me
I found god in the back of my head: too scared to even talk to you, but dreaming you would marry me
I found god in the words of Steve Miller: I really your peaches, wanna shake your tree
Songwriters:
Publisher: