iphone官网 downlaod

QQ International on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app QQ International by Tencent Mobile International Limited, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
QQ International
By Tencent Mobile International Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Stay in touch with your loved ones, find new friends, do business... and translate all chats. With one billion registered users in 80 countries, QQ is one of the most popular communication apps in history. More than 100 million people logged in at any time and endless opportunities that will unfold at your fingertips.Video calls, voice chats, and rich texting. Overcome language barriers with the built-in translator and share photos with friends. Join the largest chat community in the world, try QQ today!Live Translation - Overcome linguistic and cultural barriers with the built-in chat translation toolVoice Chat - Tired of typing? Send a voice message to your friends and save plenty of timeVideo Chat - The best way to cut down distances! QQ offers high-quality, free video calls between usersQzone - Don’t keep your best moments for yourself: sharing is caring, and Qzone makes it easierMulti-user Discussions - Create multiuser chats on the fly and stay in touch with your friends wherever you areMulti-device Sharing - Manage and transfer files across your QQ-connected devicesFile Transfers - Sharing media and documents with your QQ contacts is a breezePhone Book - Find your friends and be found through your phone contactsContacts Management - Arrange and organize your contacts into categories (e.g. family, work…)Group Assistant - Too many group messages? Group Assistant handles them for youMessage Roaming - Access your QQ chat history and recent messages from all your devices
What's New in Version 4.6.12
- International phone calls to fixed and mobile lines- Voice call functions are now easier to use- Updated interface- Smaller installation package and better app performance
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
One small problem....
I love using QQ but one small problem is that I can't tap on the likes of my page and see who is liking it. When I'm on profile on the top right corner it shows your likes and now It doesn't direct me where I can WHO likes my page. Other than that. I love using QQ. (I have had a couple bugs and freezes when I use it for a long period of time)
Privacy problem
I m using the version of 4.6.12 but I'm not sure
when exactly this problem happens. QQ app is actively sharing my networking condition ( wifi or 3G) to all/any of my contacts, and I am quite unhappy about this privacy infringement. People should have an option to turn this on or off, of course this setting should be off for everyone by default. I hope QQ can correct this violation asap.
Good app but could use more work
It'd be nice if you can use the full q zone on this app. Also creating a way of sharing videos and other things in chats would make this app even better
Customers Also Bought
FreeCategory: Version: 4.6.12Size: 46.0 MBLanguages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional ChineseSeller: Tencent Mobile International LimitedCompatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&45 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&95 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
70点数$0.99385点$4.991200点$14.992500点$29.99
More iPhone Apps by Tencent Mobile International Limited
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.QQ同步助手iPhone版本下载
QQ同步助手3.7.0(Appstore版)
QQ同步助手3.5.0(越狱版)
你可以乘坐&时光机&,返回你以前的通讯录状态。&&&&&&&&&&
除了支持通讯录备份以外,越狱版QQ同步助手更支持方便快捷的短信备份&&&&&&&&&&&
智能识别你的操作意愿,进行备份或恢复。只需一键,立刻同步!
误删联系人也不怕,回收站中随时恢复!
App Store版下载
【系统要求IOS 4以上,支持iPhone3GS、iPhone4、4S】
点击下方按钮,打开页面,点击“View In iTunes”,在iTunes中下载该应用程序,并同步到iPhone上
您可以在手机上直接进入iTunes下载安装,方法如下:
1、点击进入App Store
2、点击“搜索”,输入“qq同步助手”
3、点击QQ同步助手图标进入介绍界面,点击“安装”即可。
越狱版下载
【系统要求IOS 4以上,支持iPhone3GS、iPhone4、4S】
越狱版提供更多更安全备份功能。短信备份,通讯录备份、设备锁。
通过cydia安装
1、点击cydia图标,等候资源完全载入
2、点击“搜索”,输入“qq同步助手”
3、点击qq同步助手图标进入介绍界面,更改—安装即可
下载deb安装包到电脑
固件4.3以下版本下载
【可以使用同步推等软件进行安装】搜索 新闻 资讯 游戏
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
免费下载音乐Download&Free&Music&v1.4.1
编辑:Erdnase && 来源:iPhone中文网 && 发布时间: 14:26:21
Download Free Music介绍
  功能全面的免费音乐下载器,将免费、合法的音乐直接下载到你的iPhone和iPod上,海量免费音乐任你听。
价格:$0.00类别:音乐更新:日当前版本:1.4.1大小:11.7 MB语言:中文, 英文, 法文, 德文, 意大利文, 日文, 韩文, 葡萄牙文, 俄文, 西班牙文开发商:Eliza Li系统要求:与 iPhone 3GS、iPhone 4、iPhone 4S、iPhone 5、iPod touch(第3代)、iPod touch (第 4 代)、iPod touch (第 5 代) 和 iPad 兼容。 需要 iOS 5.0 或更高版本 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 进行优化。用户评价:当前版本共有93位用户评价,平均评分为4.0;共有2611位用户评价此应用,平均评分为4.5。
Download Free Music更新内容
- PC Transfer bug fix
Download Free Music截图
扫描左侧二维码,可以订阅iPhone中文网官方微信。每天除了推送最新的苹果产品资讯,我们还将不定期举行有奖活动,广大网友可以积极参与,幸运随时会降临!当然,你也可微信搜索“iPhone中文网”或“apple4cn”,关注iPhone中文网官方微信,第一时间获取更多苹果资讯。
iOS越狱破解
苹果产品信息查询
热门新闻排行
皖公网安备05 皖网文许字[3号
TGBUS Corporation, All Rights Reserved当乐游戏中心5.0版全新发布
您现在的位置: &&
排序:&|&&|&
热门苹果iPhone游戏下载
小编简评:画面、系统、关卡等等几乎所有方面都很出色的横版动作解谜游戏。...
小编简评:画面、系统、关卡等等几乎所有方面都很出色的横版动作解谜游戏。...
热度:108℃
小编简评:无规则的游戏,让你体验无穷乐趣!...
小编简评:无规则的游戏,让你体验无穷乐趣!...
版本:0.11.1
热度:106℃
小编简评:恶搞 经典 Q版 可爱...
版本:1.0.10
热度:103℃
小编简评:体验一下无路可走却又处处暗藏玄机的空间迷宫吧!...
小编简评:体验一下无路可走却又处处暗藏玄机的空间迷宫吧!...
版本:2.3.0
热度:102℃
小编简评:罪恶都市后的圣安地列斯,打出个名堂,闯出个天下!...
小编简评:罪恶都市后的圣安地列斯,打出个名堂,闯出个天下!...
版本:1.06
热度:101℃
小编简评:《NBA 2K15》虽然是年货,但是极佳的素质让我们吃的麻麻香...
小编简评:《NBA 2K15》虽然是年货,但是极佳的素质让我们吃的麻麻香...
版本:0.0.60
热度:100℃
PS:游戏需要全程联网!
《地牢猎手5 Dungeon Hunter
5》是一款Gameloft旗下《地牢猎手》系列的最新作品。游戏作为一款狂热的大型RPG动作游戏的最新续作,加入了更多的游戏新元素,丰富的职业设
定,史诗级...
PS:游戏需要全程联网!
《地牢猎手5 Dungeon Hunter
5》是一款Gameloft旗下《地牢猎手》系列的最新作品。游戏作为一款狂热的大型RPG动作游戏的最新续作,加入了更多的游戏新元素,丰富的职业设
定,史诗级的故事背景,奇幻的冒险之旅都会让玩家情不自禁的陷入其中,拼杀出自己的一条血路,最终带领自己的种族登临巅峰。 ...
版本:1.2.1
热度:100℃
英雄觉醒(巫妖王的阴谋)是一款由狼骑独代、乐顽研发的Q版魔幻风ARPG动作手游。游戏内独创战魂系统可将各强力boss收入麾下成为你的伙伴,更有4个强力职业可供游玩,加上各种技能搭配、爽快操作手感,定能让您重温...
英雄觉醒(巫妖王的阴谋)是一款由狼骑独代、乐顽研发的Q版魔幻风ARPG动作手游。游戏内独创战魂系统可将各强力boss收入麾下成为你的伙伴,更有4个强力职业可供游玩,加上各种技能搭配、爽快操作手感,定能让您重温经典,体验酣畅淋漓的战斗!这一次,未来由你说的算!...
热度:99℃
小编简评:对于愿意深入研究《晶体管》的玩家而言,这款游戏想必能极大的满足他们...
小编简评:对于愿意深入研究《晶体管》的玩家而言,这款游戏想必能极大的满足他们...
小编简评:无尽终有尽,无尽之剑三部曲终于来到史诗级的终结!...
小编简评:无尽终有尽,无尽之剑三部曲终于来到史诗级的终结!...
版本:1.4.2
版本:1.0.10
热度:98℃
小编简评:用一句话就可以形容这款游戏:这才是属于手游玩家的最终幻想...
小编简评:用一句话就可以形容这款游戏:这才是属于手游玩家的最终幻想...
版本:1.1.0