求walkashame伴奏还有王力宏唯一伴奏版As time goes by伴奏!

求王力宏的依然爱你,消音版或者原版降调版本的伴奏,速求,谢谢_百度知道
求王力宏的依然爱你,消音版或者原版降调版本的伴奏,速求,谢谢
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
不然没法发
你可以去爱唱
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
消音版的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁tsubasa英文伴奏_百度知道
tsubasa英文伴奏
求tsubasa英文版伴奏 勿给无效连接 最好是音频文件 前提无毒啊!可联系我的Q 会追分 急啊!!
提问者采纳
你说的是梦之翼的英文版么?
梦之翼英文版歌词 far in the light, I can see it in every scene of the night a tiny feather of love I gotta go destiny never finds the way for me, my love even in the night I see yours face, in the dark. so I never lose my way to you I never close my heart the light is always there time goes by. we can never stay the same now we've come so far from love memory though your smile has gome. we will never be apart in our hearts we are one, for love melody the future arrives with your love willing to go to the place where you never need to cry I'll take you there willing to find an answer in all the winding road we have come through in the heat of summer, cold of winter.I'm here so you never lose your way to me never close your heart your light is always here time goes by, we can never stay the same in the shades of hops, in love memory though your smile has gone, we will never be apart in our hearts we can hear the love melody the future still shines. close to you time goes by. we can never stay the same now we've come so far from love memory though your smile has gome. we will never be apart in our hearts we are one, for love melody time goes by, we can never stay the same in the shades of hops, in love memory though your smile has gone, we will never be apart in our hearts we can hear the love melody the future still shines. close to you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求丁当版的kiss goodbye 伴奏 不是王力宏的 是丁当 发_百度知道
求丁当版的kiss goodbye 伴奏 不是王力宏的 是丁当 发
提问者采纳
发了,用mp3去人声的,看有没有收到
其他类似问题
为您推荐: