morfo booth怎么用有安卓的吗

Morfo on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn’t open, click the iTunes icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Morfo by SunSpark Labs, get iTunes now.
Do you already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
By SunSpark Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Use Morfo to quickly turn a photo of your friend's face into a talking, dancing, crazy 3D character!Once captured, you can make your friend say anything you want in a silly voice, rock out, wear makeup, sport a pair of huge green cat eyes, suddenly gain 300lbs, and more. Want to show off your awesome 3D creations to the world? Easy! Record a message and post a video of your talking, dancing character right to Facebook! Use Morfo to create the coolest Party Invite or Happy Birthday message ever. Morfo is simple, fun and flexible. FREE features include: * Turn friends, pets, drawings or objects into life-like 3D characters. * Record, then post videos of your characters directly to Facebook. * Apply funny wigs and Disco Glam makeup to your faces. * Make faces rock out to a crazy speed metal song!* Email photos of your faces to anyone.* Play with six fun, read-made characters right away.Want to give your characters even more Makeup and Custom Costumes? Or record them while they do a funny Disco or Cartoon dance? Try in-app purchases to get advanced features like:* Custom Costumes: Superhero, Gothic Rock, Fantasy Hero, 60's, Animals and more!* Unlimited access to Super Fat, Mega Heroic or Crazy Cute Morfs.* Unlimited access to Rock Out, Disco and Toon Dances.* Unlimited saving of all your customized faces.Feeling creative? Try Morfo on people, pets, a kid's drawing, or just about any object you can think of. Ever wonder what your cat might look like six times heavier and wearing clown makeup? Morfo can show you! Now want to see him rocking out to crazy speed metal? Done! Unleash your diabolical imagination on those photos.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
- UI enhancements to make sharing and recording easier- bug fixes
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Not Bad but...
I agree with the guy that was charged 1.49 for it and then discovered the 69p one in the store. Not that I have purchased it yet but you assume it's the same. Why do app developers do this? But it is great fun, if you get the right pic to use. I think it's worth the money, and I might go ahead and buy it BUT DON'T DO IT WITHIN THE APP
Brilliant!!!?
This app is truly brilliant as I found it by my friend showing me his new iPad, I new that when I got my iPod touch I would have loads of fun with it!! However, there is the same one for 69p instead of 1.49 or whatever. Just make sure you like it first ???
If your microphone is silent...
I had this problem it's cause u had to allow morfo to access it if u don't just go to general settings n microphone and you'll see u can allow morfo :) hope this helps xx
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.2.2Size: 18.9 MBLanguage: EnglishDeveloper: SunSpark LabsCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&149 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&4766 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
Complete Pack?1.49Morfo Standard Pack ?1.49Superhero Theme Pack?0.69Animals Theme Pack?0.69Gothic Rock Theme Pack?0.69Sixties Theme Pack?0.69Fantasy Heroes Theme Pack?0.69Carnival Theme Pack?0.69
More Apps by SunSpark Labs
Discover and share new apps. Follow us on
Discover and share new music, films, TV, books and more.
and discover the music we love.iTunes 的 App Store 中的「FatBooth」
正在開啟 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 尚未開啟,請按一下 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上的 iTunes 應用程式圖像。進度指示器
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.進度指示器
若要輕鬆整理及新增數位媒體收藏,iTunes 是全世界最簡單的工具。
我們在您的電腦上找不到 iTunes。 若要下載 PiVi & Co 的免費 App FatBooth,請立即取得 iTunes。
已經有 iTunes 了? 現在按一下「我有 iTunes」以開啟 iTunes。
開發人員 PiVi & Co
開啟 iTunes 以購買和下載 App。
Now FREE! FatBooth, one of the most popular iPhone & iPad apps (ranked in the Top 25 All-Time Paid Apps) goes FREE on the App Store!By the creators of AgingBooth, MixBooth, BaldBooth, UglyBooth, BoothStache & BimboBooth.Tired of diets?! Get fat instantly with FatBoothWhat would you look like with a "few" extra pounds? And what about your friends? Find out with FatBooth, a fun way to instantly supersize faces on your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad. Use FatBooth on family, friends or colleagues photos and share them via email, FaceBook, Twitter, MMS...Tipo More Effects: combine with another effect from your "Booth Collection"Featureso Works with photos taken with your built-in camera or from your photo library or your Facebook albums o Allows to choose a face among many on the same photoo Auto-cropping using face detectiono Transformation process is instant with no internet connection neededo Shake device to see before and after views o Scroll results into the app gallery o Save results to your photo library o Share with your friends via email, FaceBook, Twitter, MMSFatBooth is universal for your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad. Warning:o FatBooth is a funny application made for entertainment purposes only and does not guarantee resemblance to the real fattening process.o FatBooth works best with front face photos.(C) PiVi & Co Photos credits :
(C) Yuri Arcurs/(C) CURAphotography/(C) Piotr Marcinski
4.5 版本的新內容
Various improvements
客戶購買的還有
此 App 專為 iPhone 和 iPad 設計免費類別: 版本: 4.5大小: 29.7 MB語言: 法文, 英文開發人員: PiVi & Co相容性: 需要 iOS 5.1.1 或以上版本。與 iPhone、iPad 及 iPod touch 相容。 此 App 已針對 iPhone 5 進行最佳化。
我們尚未收到足夠的評分數,因此無法顯示此應用程式目前版本的平均評分。
&&&&&49 份評分
熱門 App 內購買項目
&FatBooth Live Video& featureHK$ 8.00
PiVi & Co的更多產品Morfo 3D Face Booth
Morfo 3D Face Booth
综合评分:
Make an amazing talking 3D face from a photo of anyone, then record and send videos to all your friends! Use Morfo 3D Face Booth with a photo of a friend, celebrity, pet or just about any object you can imagine - and quickly create a talking, dancing, life-like 3D character! Once captured, make your character say anything you want, wear wigs and makeup, speak in a silly voice, rock out, disco dance, suddenly gain 300lbs, and more.
Want to show off your awesome 3D creations to the world? Easy! Record a video of your talking, dancing character and email or post right to Facebook! Surprise your friends with the coolest Party Invite or Happy Birthday message ever.Morfo fans asked and we listened: we\'ve now included every feature from our super popular in-app purchase version of Morfo - including all 7 theme packs with more than 80 costumes - and packed \'em all into one mega product!
One easy download, and one cool discounted price.Morfo 3D Face Booth is simple, fun and flexible. Features include: * Turn friends, celebrities, pets, drawings or objects into life-like 3D characters. * Record, then email or post videos of your characters directly to Facebook. * Apply wigs and makeup to your faces - 7 theme packs with over 80 different costumes! * Use Morfs to make characters instantly Super Fat, Mega Heroic or Crazy Cute!* Make faces rock out to crazy speed metal, disco or cartoon music! * Use Simple Edit features to quickly create characters in seconds.* Use Advanced Edit features to \'dial in\' life-like characters.* Custom Costumes: Superhero, Gothic Rock, Fantasy Hero, 60\'s, Animals and more! * Email photos of your faces to anyone. * Play with six fun, read-made characters right away. * Unlimited saving of all your customized characters. Feeling creative? Try Morfo on friends, celebrities, pets, a kid\'s drawing, or just about any object you can think of. Ever wonder what your cat might look like six times heavier and wearing clown makeup? Morfo can show you! Now want to see him rocking out to crazy speed metal? Done! Unleash your diabolical imagination on those photos.
其他帐号登录:
为此应用打分:
请填写评论内容
(通过iTunes下载)
应用相关文章
大家都在玩
热门苹果应用
招商银行掌上生活
微信(WeChat)
部落冲突(Clash
美团商家版
古印加祖玛