研究提升运营效率也很重要
但是研究顾客更重要
咪嘻吧不仅研究如何提升餐厅工作效率
更帮助餐厅研究顾客的需求
常见问题解答
1.咪嘻吧真的是免费的吗?
答:我们是永久免费的,请放心使用。
2.咪嘻吧必须要联网才能使用吗?
答:咪嘻吧在注册过程中需要连接互联网以完成注册过程,在使用中可以断开互联网链接,但是会有很多有价值的功能不能使用,比如远程报表、营销活动、在线支付、云端备份等。
3.真的都不要钱吗?以后会不会限制使用在向我收钱?
答:咪嘻吧餐饮管理系统是完全免费的,包括点单、收银、打印出单、手机点菜宝、电子菜谱、报表、会员、预订、远程报表等功能全部都是免费的,请您放心使用。
4.支持打印机吗?还支持什么硬件?
答:咪嘻吧支持通用性硬件设备,标准的硬件产品都是支持的,需要了解详细的硬件产品种类,请点击&&。
5.如果我不会安装,你们能提供现场服务吗?
答:我们的产品安装很简单,只需要点击三次下一步,您可以自己先试一下,另外我们还提供在线课堂指导您如何使用 。当然如果还是搞不定,我们各地的服务商也可以为您提供有偿的现场服
务,解除您的后顾之忧。
6.你们全都免费了,靠什么赚钱?
答:虽然我们餐饮管理系统的功能是免费的,但是我们还推出了基于CRM客户关系管理的短信自动营销和微信餐厅增值产品,短信自动化营销和微信餐厅我们是收费的,收费标准是4800元/年,帮助餐厅打造自己的O2O运营平台,建立餐厅和顾客的互动桥梁。
7.使用微信餐厅需要通过微信的公众服务号认证吗?
答:我们的微信餐厅功能支持微信的公众服务号,如果不开通在线支付功能的话,是不需要进行微信认证的。
大家都在聊什么:
08-2008-2008-1908-1708-1308-1208-1208-11
Powered by
【商务合作】
【产品支持】
【客服QQ群】
&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
【联系电话】Monster Strike on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Monster Strike by mixi, Inc, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Monster Strike
By mixi, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Slingshot monsters and watch as they bounce around like pinballs, destroying enemies in their wake. Play with up to three other friends in this co-op action RPG. Become a master and collect over 1,000 unique and powerful monsters — staking your claim as the best Striker around! Monster Strike is completely free to download and play, though some in-game items can be bought. Get many of the strongest monsters by completing quests. You can disable payments by turning off in-app purchases through your device's settings.FEATURES○ Play with up to three other friends for four player co-op madness○ Fling monsters and deal epic damage○ Bump into other monsters for major combos○ Turn the tide with unique strike shots○ Clear quests full of obstacles and enemies○ Collect and raise an ever-growing roster of monsters○ Unlock and set Titles to show your prowess○ Keep track of your play statsPLAYER REVIEWS"Playing with friends and earning rewards with them is the best aspect to this game...""This app is by far my favorite app ever created...""Must download! Love the co-op play mode!"SUPPORTHaving problems, Striker? Visit http://us./support/?from=web and send an inquiry to our support team.SOCIAL MEDIAJoin in the conversation:Facebook - /monsterstrike.usYoutube - /user/monsterstrikeusTwitter - /MStrikeOfficialRECOMMENDED DEVICESiPhone4S or later, iPod touch (5th generation or later), iPad 2 or later. We cannot offer support or compensation related to use on non-recommended devices.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
Changes in Version 4.0.3- Brushed up UI- Fixed assorted bugs
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Great game! But help ios6 plz!
This game is amazing! Tho I've only played 10 consecutive days in a row,I have gotten over 20 5 Star monsters from events and the Golden 10-Shot. But I already noticed a problem. I know this ipod 4gen is old but every time i do a multiplayer co-op quest with 1 or more people, I always crash! It's annoying because I am doing well and then on every boss battle when &The Boss is on the Run& happens it crashes. I could have possibly gotten the boss monster itself but i do not know if it crashes while i am holding a golden egg!!!! Grr its annoying and plz fix it!
Just a thought
Can you put at least 4 slots on the teams because I have a white smydra and want to put it on my team but I want to keep my red,green and blue drakes on the team. Also can you add wind and earth monsters to be like dark and light (in other words they can be strong against each other also can you make it easier to evolve/ascend the monsters because it will take me forever to evolve my drakes) thanks p.s. Love this game p.p.s. Can you add a bit more story to the solo quests p.p.p.s. 5 STARSZ to monster strike ?????
This game is packed with amazing features and i love this game!!
I have some suggestions tho...during the screen before a co op quests starts, u should be able to kick people cuz it's really annoying when ur doing an impossible mission and a level 2 Cetus joins and the host has too disconnect...it just saves time and gets the quests started way faster without any annoyance. Annndddd u guys should have like a hatcher thhat has luck eggs!!!that woul be legit!!!thanks for reading
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 4.0.3Size: 62.4 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: mixi, IncCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.7907&&&&&43 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&642 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
1 Orb$0.996 Orbs$4.9912 Orbs$8.9960 Orbs$38.9930 Orbs$20.99175 Orbs$99.9980 Orbs$48.99
More by mixi, Inc
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.}

我要回帖

更多关于 招财宝可靠吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信