求这lol视频背景音乐的背景曲

求这个视频的背景音乐名字,及mp3下载._百度知道
提问者采纳
这首歌是女声Sherrie - Nightqueen(Original Mix)你可以到土豆搜一下!!很好听的歌……或者给一个邮箱我发给你……
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他6条回答
慢摇英文/%BC%AB%C6%B7%C3%C0%C5%AE%C9%F9Sherrie%20-%20Nightqueen(Original%20Mix).mp3用迅雷下。
Sherrie - Nightqueen(Original Mix)
Sherrie - Nightqueen(Original Mix)
百度,好123
不值得去知道
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
Daydream - Stepping On The Rainy Streetiw ix - 空城钢琴Jim Brickman - Rocket To The MoonKenio Fuke - VioletM.Graveyard - youOmar Akram - Take My HandPianoboy - The Truth That You LeaveRaujika - Cry moreRichard Clayderman - Ballade Pour Adeline 水边阿狄丽娜Rin' -
Merry Christmas Mr.LawrenceSecret Garden - Song From A Secret GardenShuffle Memories OST - キミを思うメロディー 想念旋律Yanni - With An OrchidYiruma - River Flows In Youα·Pav - 桜阿保刚 - Karma班瑞 - 雪梦几米 - 拥Masbfca (广告配乐完整版)林海 - 琵琶语浅仓介 - Sleepless beauty石进 - 夜钢琴曲(五)张益 - Valentine's Day请采纳答案支持我
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
句歌词世世永相随歌啥名字男唱,像,用音乐雷达哼唱识别功能试试记旋律
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Lucky Kevin】求这视频的背景音乐名字_加内特吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:43,008贴子:
【Lucky Kevin】求这视频的背景音乐名字收藏
有人知道不&_&~
1楼 18:24&|
相关的贴子48852692相关的图贴
Viva La Vida   
2楼 19:13&|
Viva La Vida      I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word   Now in the morning I sleep alone   Sweep the streets I used to own   大千世界曾由我主宰   巨浪也曾因我之命澎湃  而今我却在黎明独自入眠   在曾属于我的大道落寞徘徊   I used to roll the dice   Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes   Listen as the crowd would sing:   "Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"   凡人生死曾由我主宰   尽情品味惊恐在死敌瞳孔绽开   欣然倾听百姓高歌喝彩:   “先王亡矣!新王万代!”   One minute I held the key   Next the walls were closed on me   And I discovered that my castles stand   Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand   此刻我手握权位经脉   转瞬才知宫墙深似海   恍然发现我的城池   基底散如盐沙乱似尘埃   I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing   Roman Cavalry choirs are singing   Be my mirror my sword and shield   My missionaries in a foreign field   听那钟声传来   歌声震彻山海   担当我的明镜,利剑和盾牌   我的屹立边疆之外   For some reason I can't explain   Once you go there was never,   never an honest word   That was when I ruled the world   只因一些缘由我无法释怀  一旦你离开这里便不再,  不再有逆耳忠言存在   而这便是我统治的时代   It was the wicked and wild wind   Blew down
to let me in   Shattered windows and the sound of drums   People couldn't believe what I'd become   凛冽邪风呼啸袭来   吹散重门使我深陷阴霾   断壁残垣礼崩乐坏   世人不敢相信我已当年不再   Revolutionaries wait   For my head on a silver plate   Just a puppet on a lonely string   Oh who would ever want to be king?   起义大军翘首期待   有朝一日我站上断头台   恰如傀儡随吊线寂寞摇摆   悲哉,谁又曾渴望万人膜拜?   I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing   Roman Cavalry choirs are singing   Be my mirror my sword and shield   My missionaries in a foreign field   听那钟声传来   歌声震彻山海   担当我的明镜,利剑和盾牌   我的屹立边疆之外   For some reason I can't explain   I know Saint Peter won't call my name   Never an honest word   But that was when I ruled the world   只因一些缘由我无法释怀   我亦知天堂之门不会为我敞开   不再有逆耳忠言存在   但这却是我统治的时代
3楼 19:16&|
介绍JR那球的评论亮了
4楼 19:59&|
登录百度帐号推荐应用
已有239,946吧友中奖,实现梦想
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”加内特“的信息,请&或求这个视频的背景音乐名字_奥斯卡吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:66,803贴子:
求这个视频的背景音乐名字收藏
求助啊。。好熟悉,就是想不起来
很好的视频。
哈哈,贴吧速度比我慢多了
是1分40秒开始的音乐么?
我就是看DOTA视频的时候经常听到这首音乐。
楼主想起来也要告诉我们哦!
啊哈哈,最后是不是咕噜啊
这歌确实好熟
后半段是什么 我忘了
Audio Machine的Breath and Life就是这首
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求这个视频的背景音乐_百度知道
提问者采纳
&one shot 2 shot&--阿姆Guy Talking: I told ya'll mother fuckers I was comin back(shit) What now nigga what nowWhat! (?) the projects niggaOne Shot, Two Shots, Three Shots, Four ShotsAll I hear is gun shot'sThis is where the fun stopsBodies drop hit the floorMusic's off party stopsEverybody hit the door somebodys makin shots offSecurities Gone, I'm dropped in the clubAnd im tryna run and get my mutha fuckin gun(nigga what about your wife)Nigga fuck my wifeIm tryna run, and save my mutha fuckin lifeOh shit, the shooters cominBitches hollerin niggas runninPeople shot all over the floorAnd im tryna make it to the Saint Andrews door(Gun shot) Thats the sound of the glockEven Dj ? fucked around and got shotI dun messed around and forget my techI don't see nobody, but the fab five and ?Kuniva you ariight?These niggas is trippinWhere's Bizzare at?Im tryna flip thru the accident and get to where my car is atBitches screamin everywhereAnd niggas is whilinTwo minutes ago, we was all jokin and smilinThis chick is clingin on to meSobbing and sighingSayin she didnt mean to diss me earlier,and she cryinBut its real and its on, and caps is gettin peeledSo I hugged her and used her body as a human sheildan (oweah) she got hitnow shes yellin 'dont leave me!&I told her and the dumb bitch belived meI squeezed through the back door,and made my escapeI ran and got my 38 I hope its not to lateOne Shot, Two Shots, Three Shots, Four ShotsAll I hear is gun shot'sThis is where the fun stopsBodies drop hit the floorMusic's off party stopsEverybody hit the door somebodys makin shots offI been tryna call you all day mutha fucker where you at?I'm on seven mile, what the fuck was that?Damn, somebody hit me from the backWit they car?Wit a gat nigga and my tie flatAn I just hit a poleThem niggas some hoe'sIs you hit?I dont know, but I can tell you what they droveIt was a black MitsubishiShit thats the clique we beef witMaynI swearAnd I was on my way thereBelive me im leavin a carcass todayNow ima park my car and walk the rest of the wayIm in the mood to strutMy Ak aint even tuckedI此乃下载地址~
Asriel  ≪秽れ亡き梦≫
「11eyes-罪と罚と赎いの少女-」ED 妖精帝国  ≪Asgard≫
「fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier」IN 中间这个实在有点~~~听不出来 榊原ゆい  ≪Deja vu≫
「はぴとら-Happy Transportation-」OP 榊原ゆい  ≪HappyLeap≫ 「タイムリープ」OP Asriel   ≪Sequentia≫
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
Emine - One Shot 2 Shot试听:下载:&One Shot 2 Shot& 一枪两枪(feat. D12) [Intro] I told ya'll mothafuckas I was comin back 我告诉你叉你妈的我回来了What now nigga what now what 黑鬼什么现在什么现在怎么样You's the projects nigga 你有监护人么[Chorus- Eminem] One shot two shot three shots four shots 一枪两枪三四枪All I hear is gunshots this is where the fun stops 枪响开始 快乐停止Bodies drop hit the floor music's off 躯体砸向地面 音乐戛然而止Parties stop, everybody hit the door someone's lickin shots off 派对停止了,每个人都想把门砸开有些人想让枪声停止[Verse 1- Bizarre] You bitches is gone I'm dropped in the club 你个biaozi跑了留我倒在酒吧里And I'm tryna run and get my mothafuckin gun 我正准备跑然后拿到TMD的枪(Nigga what about your wife)黑鬼你老婆怎么样了 Nigga fuck my wife I'm tryna run and save my mothafuckin life 黑鬼叉我老婆我想跑然后捡回我TMD命Oh shit, the shooter's comin' 哦见鬼,开枪的人进来了Bitches, hoes niggas is runnin biaozi,棒头黑鬼跑进来了People shot all over the floor 人们被射得满地都是And I'm tryna make it to the St. Andrew's door Thats the sound of the glock 我还想跑去圣安卓的门那里GLOCK手枪的声音就响起了Even DJ House fucked around and got shot 甚至一边的DJ豪斯也中枪了I done messed around and forgot my tec 我搞砸了我忘了我的任务I don't see nobody but Fab Five and Hex 我谁也看不见除了肥五和海克斯[Verse 2- Kuniva] (Kuniva you aight) These niggas is trippin' 这些黑鬼进来了(Where's Bizarre at?) Bizarre在哪儿?I'm tryna slip through the exit and get to where my car is at 我想溜过出口然后到我的车那里Bitches screamin everywhere and niggas is wildin'到处都是biaozi的尖叫 黑鬼正大摇大摆地进来Two minutes ago we was all jokin and smilin两分钟前我们还在开玩笑和嬉笑 This chick is clingin onto me sobbin and sighin 这女人靠向我哭哭啼啼唉声叹气Sayin she didn't mean to diss me earlier and she cryin 说她早先不是故意丢下我的然后一直哭But it's real and it's on and cats is gettin killed(当老鼠和猫被关在一个狭小的管道里时,猫无法自由活动反而被老鼠杀了,比喻事情很不应该发生,但是环境所迫) 但是这一切都是真的都发生了即使再不应该So I hugged her and used her body as a human shield 所以我抱住她让她的身体成为肉盾And she got hit now she yellin 然后她被打中了她尖叫出声(Don't leave me!)不要离开我! I told her I'd be right back and the dumb bitch believed me 我告诉她我马上回来然后这愚蠢的biaozi信了我I squeezed through the back door and made my escape 我爬过后门逃跑成功I ran and got my 38 I hope its not to late 我跑着到了我的车那里我希望这不会太迟[Chorus- Eminem] One shot two shot three shots four shots 一枪两枪三四枪All I hear is gunshots this is where the fun stops 枪响开始 快乐停止Bodies drop hit the floor music's off 躯体砸向地面 音乐戛然而止Parties stop, everybody hit the door someone's lickin shots off 派对停止了,每个人都想把门砸开有些人想让枪声停止[Verse 3- Swifty] (Nigga I been tryna call you all day mothafucka where you at?)黑鬼我成天想叫你 你TMD去哪儿了? I'm on seven mile what the fuck was that 我已经跑出7里远了 可背的是不知道谁从背后打中了我Damn somebody hit me from the back 不知道谁从背后打中了我(With they car?)他们在车上? With a gat nigga and my tire is flat 是一个带枪的黑鬼 我的安全带松了And I just hit a pole, them niggas some hoes我刚打了一个洞 这些棒头黑鬼 (Is you hit?)你打的么? Iono but I can tell you what they drove 不是但是我可以告诉你他们开的车It was a black Mitsubishi 是辆黑色的Mitsubishi (给10分吧,我就要这么多~)Shit thats the clique we beefin wit I swear) Man and I was on my way there Believe me I'm leavin a carcus today I'ma park my car and walk the rest of the way I'm in the mood to strut, my AK ain't even tuck I'ma meet you at the club we gon' fuck these hoes up [Chorus- Eminem] One shot two shot three shots four shots All I hear is gunshots this is where the fun stops Bodies drop hit the floor music's off Parties stop, everybody hit the door someone's lickin shots off [Verse 4- Eminem] I never seen no shit like this is my life before People are still camped out from the night before Sleepin outside the door waitin in line Still tryna get inside the club to see D12 perform The fire marshalls no, the venue's too small People are wall to wall three thousand and some odd vans And some cum wad from out the parkin lot Get into an argument over a parkin spot He decides to pull his gun out and let's a few of 'em off Missed who he's aimin for six feet away's the door In St. Andrew's hall not a stray slidin all over the place Sprays one bitch in the face another one of 'em came through the wall Before anyone could even hear the first shot go off I'm posted up by the bar havin a Mozeltoff Bullet wizzed right by my ear damn near shot it off Thank god I'm alive I gotta find Denaun And where the fuck is Von he usually tucks one on him Wait a minute I think I just saw Bizarre Nah I guess not, what the fuck oh my god it was I never saw him run so fast in my life Look at him haulin ass I think he left his wife There she is on the ground bein trampled I go to grab her up by the damn hand and I can't pull her God damn there just went another damn bullet I'm hit My vest is barely able to handle it, its to thin If I get hit again I can't do it, I scoop Dee Follow Bizarre's path and ran through it And made it to the front door and collapsed on the steps Looked up and I seen Swift shootin it out But I can't see who he's shootin it out with But Denaun's right behind him squeezin his four fifth [Chorus- Eminem] One shot two shot three shots four shots All I hear is gunshots this is where the fun stops Bodies drop hit the floor music's off Parties stop, everybody hit the door someone's lickin shots off [Verse 5- Kon Artis] It's Friday night came to this bitch right Big ass to my left and Desert Eagle to my right I ain't come in this bitch to party I came in this bitch to fight Although I can't stay here to fight cuz I'm poppin niggas tonight Thats right bitches I'm drunk with revenge Shot a bouncer in the neck for tryna check when I get in Swift told me to meet him here so its clear that this fucka Shoot out the back of his truck goes up in this mothafucka So one shot for the money two's to stop the show Third's for the bartender there's plenty of shots to go (I just wanna know who's drivin a black Mitsubishi) He tried to run so Proof shot him in the knee wit a three piece [Chorus- Eminem] One shot two shot three shots four shots All I hear is gunshots this is where the fun stops Bodies drop hit the floor music's off Parties stop, everybody hit the door someone's lickin shots off
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 背景视频 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信