谁知道beyond什么歌好听,求I try to see beyond just you and me The

有一首歌中的歌词是i just wanna be closed to you ,有谁知道是什么歌!_百度知道
有一首歌中的歌词是i just wanna be closed to you ,有谁知道是什么歌!
提问者采纳
m the one on who you can depend i just wanna be close to you and do all the things you want me to i just wanna be close to you and show you the way i feel i feel love, haven&#39, though i do know you haven&#39, stick together s one thing i want you to know leaving you - i don' you is also easy i're holding me re my girl, we'm lying in the midnight hour, that&#39, i't nobody like you, and you&#39,re so special there'll bem half the men i want to say girlfriend come again thanking god cause you'm sending you a sms with huggs and many kisses telling you&#39, love is never what it seems, you've realised i't saint i&#39, your wish is i can and i't think so i&#39, holding ym the one on who you can depend i just wanna be close to you and do all the things you want me to i just wanna be close to you and show you the way i feel you see you ll always be there only girl for me, that i love you much, girl, you know baby girl you gotta believe when i say lovin'm nothing without you, when i'm no longer lonely you&#39, casue you i&#39, your wish is i can and i're the best still i pray the love will never end although i do know you haven&#39, keeping you close to me is all i want to: i just wanna be close to you and do all the things you want me to i just wanna be close to you and show yll bell be kiss and touch i pray to god thatve been really good to you you&#39, and i&#39, without you i're precious likem dot saint i&#39, when everyone was born you were always with me you nevel left me though you knew there were times i&#39, i fall in love again, ain&#39close to you - jay delano 歌词, you make my dreams come true you make my dreams come true i just wanna be close to you and do all the things you want me to i just wanna be close to you and show you the way i feel i just wanna be close to you and do all the things you want me to i just wanna be close to you and show you the way i feel wanna be close to you 是这首吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道什么歌,求I try to see beyond just you and me The谁知道什么歌,求I try to see beyond just you and me The place where I should be But the truth I feel will be revealed Whenever you_百度作业帮
谁知道什么歌,求I try to see beyond just you and me The谁知道什么歌,求I try to see beyond just you and me The place where I should be But the truth I feel will be revealed Whenever you
谁知道什么歌,求I try to see beyond just you and me The谁知道什么歌,求I try to see beyond just you and me The place where I should be But the truth I feel will be revealed Whenever you
Breaks Mt HeartI try to see 是什么歌啊_百度知道
I try to see 是什么歌啊
I try to see出自歌曲《Breaks my heart》,是TVB电视剧《名门暗战》的插曲。主唱:VitaminA下面是英文歌词:I try to see beyond just you and meThe place where I should beBut the truth I feel will be revealedWhenever you&re aroundEvery time I see youit just breaks my heartHow can I get used to us apartWhen every time I see youit just breaks my heartI thought in time that you would leave my mindBut how can I forgetWhen you&re here so nearAnd though I try,it cannot be deniedEvery time I see you it just breaks my heartHow can I get used to us apartWhen every time I see you it just breaks my heartHow can I get over losing youEvery time I see you it just breaks my heartEvery time I see you it just breaks my heartHow can I get used to us apartWhen every time I see you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
是不是名门暗战里的歌啊
对啊,女生唱的
叫breaks my heart vitamin A 唱的
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他3条回答
当前位置:首页 & 主题曲
名门暗战英文插曲 break my heart-音乐插曲在线试听和歌词主题介绍
时间: 21:00:00  作者:投学剧情网  来源:手机浏览地址:/wap.asp  查看:; 评论:0
名门暗战英文插曲
Vitamin A - Breaks My Heart
I try to see beyond just you and me
The place where I should be
But the truth I feel will be revealed
Whenever you&re around
Every time I see you
it just breaks my heant
How can I get used to us apant
When every time I see you
it just breaks my heant
I thought in time
that you would leave my mind
But how can I forget
When you&re here so near
And thou...
Vitamin A的《Breaks Mt Heart》
Break Mt Hearts
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,其中的歌词是:I try to see beyond just you and me,the place where t should be_百度知道
有一首英文歌,其中的歌词是:I try to see beyond just you and me,the place where t should be
I try to see beyond just you and me,the place where t should be but the truth i feel will be revealed whenever you are around
every time i see you ,it just breaks my heant ,how can t get used to us apant
提问者采纳
酷狗可以听了 但是还没歌词
提问者评价
灰常感谢。就是这首了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他12条回答
Barenaked Ladies - Pinch Me
你记忆力这么好
是不是西城男孩的?
郭采洁的?