蓝牙dt3.0hs+dt4.1le什么蓝牙耳机好意思

√ 2 minutes to sign up
√ Prizes every day
√ 25% goes to Charities
Happy News In Houghton Le Spring
Winning Postcodes:
?25,000 Street Prize - DH4 5QD - Houghton Le Spring?5,000 Dream Holiday - NN12 7TT - Yardley Gobion
Check this week's
Houghton Le Spring player Sheila is over the moon with her whopping ?25,000 win
Two Houghton Le Spring players are thrilled this
week as their postcode, DH4 5QD, was drawn as the winner
in our Saturday Street Prize.Sheila Thompson was shocked when she was presented with
her ?25,000 cheque by People's Postcode Lottery presenter Judie McCourt. "I
can't believe it," she said. "I'm not a lucky person." Sheila and her husband Keith, who are both retired, signed
up to play after someone they knew won a prize. "I knew a lady who won ?25,000 a few years ago so I thought I would give it a
try," said Sheila.The win is like a late birthday present for Sheila who turned 62 at the start of this month. "I have five grandchildren
so I'll have to make sure they all get a treat. And maybe a treat for myself
too!" she said.Doreen Dixon won an incredible ?50,000 by playing with two tickets. Like Sheila, she is delighted with her life-changing cheque and can't wait to start spending her winnings.
Players of People's Postcode Lottery have raised over ?49.3 Million
for charities and good causes across Britain and globally. One charity to
receive funding in Sheila's local area is the Durham Wildlife Trust. Their Wild Places Wildlife Garden project aims to create a
wildlife garden within the grounds of a local school. This will be used to provide the
school with a resource to demonstrate how
land use has an impact on food chains and overall biodiversity.Judie
McCourt had a fantastic time in Houghton Le Spring this weekend. "I was delighted to present Sheila with her ?25,000 cheque," she said. "I'm
sure Sheila and Keith will have fun treating their family, and themselves of
course. I hope the other lucky winner enjoys their winnings!" We also had a lucky ?5,000 Dream Holiday winner this month. Robert James, 70, from Yardley Gobion in Northamptonshire has won ?5,000 for a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. Robert already has an idea of where he would like to venture off to. "I have always wanted to go
to the Canadian Rockies," said Robert. "I would like to go on a train journey
across Canada and up the mountains."
DH4 5QDWinning TicketsCollect ?25,000 Each
NN12 7TTTickets win ?5,000Dream Holidays
Winning TicketsCollect ?1,000 Each
Collect ?10 Each
This Week's Charity
Postcode Children Trust
?49.3 Million raised to date for good causes.
Houghton Le Spring Street Prize Winner Photos
&&Previous
Houghton Le Spring Video
Winning Postcode Locations
?1,000 Daily Prize Winners This Week
22 September - PA19 1ER - Gourock - 4 tickets won ?1,000 each19 September - PH1 3UX - Luncarty - 3 tickets won ?1,000 each18 September - HD2 1QN - Huddersfield - 1 ticket won ?1,00017 September - NE63 9SZ - Ashington - 1 ticket won ?1,00016 September - DN9 1HS - Epworth - 1 ticket won ?1,00015 September - SP10 3AT - Andover - 1 ticket won ?1,000
Sunday's Winning Postcodes - ?10 for every ticket}

我要回帖

更多关于 什么蓝牙耳机好 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信