您好!微信能发视频吗一份“老友记Friends的中英文对照剧本,逐句对照版本”给我吗?谢谢!

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于《老友记》又名《六人行》中英文对照剧本(第八季)的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:《老友记》又名《六人行》中英文对照剧本(第八季) 《老友记》中英文对照剧本第八季英语学习利器801 The One After &I Do&801 The One After &I Do&[Scene: The Wedding Hall, Monica and Chandler have just said &I do,&and the photographer is taking the required pictures. First of Monica,Chandler, Ross and Joey.]Photographer: Great. (Takes a picture.) Great! Just give me a sec tochange film.Monica: Okay.Ross: (To Monica) Okay, I know I’m not supposed to know, but I do.And I’m so excited for you!Joey: What? What’s going on(来源:淘豆网[/p-6958887.html])?Ross: Monica’s pregnant!Joey: Oh my God! Is that why you guys had to get married?!Monica: Guys! I’m not pregnant.Joey: Ah. (To Chandler) Slow swimmers? (Chandler looks at him.)Ross: What?! What do you mean? You-you-you’re not pregnant?Monica: You didn’t tell anybody I was did you?!Ross: No! (Pause) I’ll be right back. (Exits.)801 在说了&我愿意&之后很好很好! 给我一点时间换胶卷Okay, 我知道我本不应该知道这事.但是我还是知道了,我真替你感到高兴什么……发生了什么事?Monica怀孕了!噢,我的天啊!你们是不是因为这个才结婚的?伙计们,我没有(来源:淘豆网[/p-6958887.html])怀孕Huh,游得太慢?(指Chandle的精子^_^)什么?!你说什么?你~你~ 你没有怀孕?你还没有告诉其他人我怀孕了吧?还没有我一会儿就回来Photographer: Now why don’t we get a shot of just Monica and thebloody soldier.Monica: (To Joey) Oh, about that. Joey, you have to change before theparty.Joey: I can’t! I-I don’t have any other clothes here.Monica: Find some! Please! Anything that doesn’t say I-I diedtragically in France. (Joey leaves to find clothes.)Photographer: Well then why don’t we see the bride and the gr(来源:淘豆网[/p-6958887.html])oom andthe bridemaids.Phoebe: Okay. (Phoebe and Rachel join Monica and Chandler on thealtar.) Hey Mon, why did you tell the guys you weren’t pregnant?Monica: Because I’m not.Phoebe: We found your test in the trash, if you’re not pregnant—(Shesees Rachel shaking her head)—It’s because I am.(Flash, the photographer takes a picture of Monica and Chandler’sstunned faces.)Chandler: What?! What are you talking about?Monica: What are you talking about?Phoe(来源:淘豆网[/p-6958887.html])be: Yes, I…I am with child. (Flash) And I didn’t want to sayanything because it’ I didn’t want to steal your thunder.Monica: Wait a minute! So you told people I was pregnant?! (Flash)Does this look like a conversation that I want to remember?!Chandler: Who’s the father?Monica: Yeah!Phoebe: I can’t say.Monica: Why?!Chandler: Why not?Phoebe: I can’t say because he’s famous.Rachel: Oh my God, who is it?! (Phoebe rolls her eyes.)Monica: Phoeb(来源:淘豆网[/p-6958887.html])e, come on, you have to tell us.Phoebe: Okay, okay. It’s James Brolin. James Brolin is the fatherof my baby.Chandler: As in Barbara Streisand’s husband James Brolin?Phoebe: What?! Well he never said that to me!Opening Credits[Scene: The Wedding Hall, continued from earlier.]Photographer: Why don’t we have Monica step away and we’ll getChandler and the bridemaids.Phoebe: How about just the bridemaids?Chandler: Y’know I am the groom right? I was told (来源:淘豆网[/p-6958887.html])it was kinda bigdeal.Phoebe: It is.Rachel: For you. (Chandler leaves.)Phoebe: Oh my God!Rachel: Oh, thank you for doing that. I just can’t deal with thisjust quite yet.Phoebe: So instead you told me Monica was pregnant.Rachel: You said that she was, I just didn’t disagree with you.Phoebe: Sneaky.Rachel: Oh yeah.Photographer: Smile ladies.现在, 为什么不让Monica和这位伤兵单独照一张?噢, 说到这。Joey, 你必须在晚宴前换一套衣服我做不到。在这里我没有其他衣服可换拜托好歹找一套!至少不会让人觉得我惨死在法国了好了那么,轮到新人和伴娘一起照几张了Okay(来源:淘豆网[/p-6958887.html]).嘿! Mon?为什么你不告诉大家你怀孕了?因为我根本没有怀孕我们在垃圾斗发现了测试棒, 如果不是你怀孕~~其实是我怀孕了什么?你到底在说什么?是的,我~~~~我有孩子了我之所以没想告诉大家是因为今天是你的大好日子,我不想抢走你的风头慢点,所以你告诉大家我怀孕了?你觉得我喜欢这个话题吗?(为什么照个不停。)孩子的父亲是谁?没错!我不能说为什么?为什么不能说?我不能说是因为他很有名噢我的天啊!他是谁?Phoebe,拜托!你必须告诉我们.好吧,好吧是James Brolin.James Brolin是孩子的父亲Barbra Streissand的丈夫James Brolin?什么?!他从没告诉我这些翻译校对: F6论坛,水木TV_Friends版汉风论坛() NTP shawn调校Uh, Monica,你能不能靠边一点轮到Chandler和伴娘合影了不如就伴娘合影怎么样?我算是新郎,是吧?所以我想你们应该先和我商量一下好吧,好了噢,天啊感谢你能为我掩饰。我一时实在无法应付这种事Rachel: Oh(来源:淘豆网[/p-6958887.html])! (They smile and the picture is taken.) Oh by the way?Phoebe: Uh-hmm.Rachel: James Brolin?Phoebe: Oh, I know. I could only think of two names, him and Ed BegleyJr. and then I remembered he’s gay.Rachel: Ed Begley Jr. is not gay.Phoebe: (intrigued) Really?![Scene: The Reception Hall, the party is in full swing.]Bandleader: Thank you very much! Ladies and gentlemen, it gives megreat pleasure to introduce to you for the very first time, Mr. andMrs. Ch(来源:淘豆网[/p-6958887.html])andler Bing!(They enter.)Chandler: Before we go out there I’ve got a present for ya.Monica: Honey, I’m going to put my hand in your pocket!Chandler: No?Monica: No.Chandler: I’ve been taking dancing lessons.Monica: What?!Chandler: Yeah, the last six weeks. I wanted this to be a moment youwill never forget.Monica: Oh that is so sweet!Chandler: So? Would you care to join me in our first dance as husbandand wife?Monica: Yes.(They walk onto the dance flo(来源:淘豆网[/p-6958887.html])or and Chandler slips and almost falls.)Monica: What’s the matter?Chandler: I don’t know, it’s these new shoes, they’re all slippery.Monica: Well, are you going to be able to do this?Chandler: Not well.(They start dancing and Chandler starts slipping around.)Monica: Well, the good news is, I don’t think anyone’s looking atus.[Cut to Phoebe and Rachel at their table.]Phoebe: So, are you ready to talk about it?Rachel: No.(Pause)Phoebe: Now?Rachel: No!Phoebe: Okay, we’ll talk about something else then.Rachel: Thank you.Phoebe: Who’s the father?!Rachel: Ugh! Look honey y’know what? I haven’t told him yet, so untilI do I don’t think I should tell anybody else.Phoebe: Yeah. That’s fine. That’s fair. Is it Tag?Rachel: Phoebe!!Phoebe: Okay, I’m sorry. I’ll stop.Rachel: Okay.Phoebe: Is it Ross? It’s Ross isn’t it—Oh my God, it’s Joey!Rachel: Honey, stop it! I am not going to tell you until I tell him.Phoebe: Ah-hah! At least we know it’s a him.[Cut to Joey entering wearing a preppy tennis outfit.]所以你就告诉我Monica怀孕了?是你说她怀孕的,我只是没有表示反对而已Huh!果然狡猾是有点笑一个,女士们!噢,顺便问一下。- H-Hmm.James Brolin?噢,知道了我一时只想起了两个人的名字,他和EdBegley Jr然后我记得Ed Begley Jr.是***,所以……Ed Begley Jr.不是***!真的?非常感谢女士们先生们,我很荣幸地为大家介绍一对新人——Chandler Bing夫妇!在我们在那之前,我为你准备了一份礼物。亲爱的,我不是有意把我的手放在你的衣袋里不是这个意思,我是说我为了这个晚会特地去上了舞蹈课你说什么?是的,从六个星期前就开始了我要让这时刻永生难忘噢,你真是太好了那么,愿意和我一起来一支新婚燕舞吗?当然愿意怎么啦?我不知道。是这双新鞋,它们太滑了你还准备跳舞吗?为什么不有一点值得欣慰,至少我们不引人注目那么,准备说出来了吗?没有那现在呢?不好吧, 那我们谈谈其他的事吧孩子的父亲是谁?你瞧,亲爱的,你知道吗?我甚至都没告诉他,所以在他知道之前,我想我不应该告诉其他人没错。这很自然,很公平是Teg吗?噢, Phoebe!Okay,我的错,我不问了很好Monica: (seeing him) Oh sweet Lord.Joey: I’m sorry! Okay? I went down to the gift shop and it’s eitherthis or a bathrobe! Look, what’s more important, the way I’m dressedor me being with you on your special day?Monica: Honey, I’m not even going to pretend I was listening. (Seessomeone else.) Hey! Hey! (Goes over to that person.)[Cut to the hallway outside the room, Ross is going to see which tablehe’s at and sees a beautiful woman doing the same thing.]Ross: Hi. I’m uh, I’m Ross. I don’t, I don’t believe we’ve met.I’m Monica’s older brother.Woman: Oh hi, I’m, I’m Mona from her restaurant.Ross: Oh! Hello uh, Mona from her restaurant. (He uses his card tomouth those words.) (Pause) Mona, wow what a, what a beautiful name.Mona: You think so? I’ve always kinda hated it.Ross: e on, Mona Lisa?Mona: Uh-huh.Ross: Mona umm…Clickclocken. The famous botanist? Huh? Oh no she’suh—well she’s dead now. No, supposedly she was once quite the hottieof the plant world.Mona: Really?! Well see? I never knew about her.Ross: Linda Clickclocken. (Pause) So what uh, what-what table are youat? (She shows him.) Oh, uh me too.Mona: Oh good. Now there’ll be someone there who likes my name.Ross: (sexily) Yes there will. (Mona leaves and Ross tries to findthe same table.) Oh guess what, Molly Gilbert you’ve just been bumpedup to table one. And if it’s all right with you I’m gonna take yourplace at table six—Martin Clickclocken.[Cut back inside to Joey giving a beautiful woman a tennis lesson bystanding behind her.]Joey: That’s better, now just bend your arms a little more. Thereyou go. Okay, look straight ahead. Now this time I want you to reallyput your ass into it. (They do a practice swing and she really putsher ass into it.)[Cut to Chandler sitting down near Joey as his mom walks over. Hisbirth mother, not the mother who recently visited one of those clinicsin Sweden.]Mrs. Bing: Chandler darling! Look, my date has finally arrived. I’dlike you to meet Dennis Phillips.Dennis Phillips: Congratulations.Chandler: Thank you.Mrs. Bing: Dennis is a dear old friend and a fantastic lover.Chandler: Bravo Dennis thanks for pleasing my mother so.Dennis Phillips: Oh, I’m so sorry I missed the ceremony, I was stuckat auditions.Mrs. Bing: Oh yes, Dennis is directing a new Broadway show.Joey: I don’t believe we’ve met, Joey Tribbiani.Dennis Phillips: Dennis PhillipsJoey: Wow, I’ve admired your work for years. You-you’ve done somereally amazing stuff.Dennis Phillips: Oh, thank you. Well if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonnago get myself a drink. Be back in a moment. (Walks away.)是Ross吗?一定是Ross,不是吗?噢上帝啊!Joey才是孩子的父亲!别在吓猜了!再我告诉他之前我是不会告诉你的啊-哈!至少我们知道他是个男的哦,我的活宝我很抱歉,行吗?我跑到礼品店,可是那里只有这个和一套浴衣你说,我的着装重要还是我参加了你的婚礼更重要?宝贝,我没空听我也不准备假装在听你瞎掰嘿,嘿!你好?我叫Ross。我想我们以前没见过吧我是Monica的哥哥噢,你好。我叫Mona,是她餐厅的同事噢,你好,餐厅的同事MonaMona。哇噢,多美的名字啊!你这么觉得?我一直都不喜欢这个名字别这样说!蒙娜丽莎怎么样?Mona嗯Kleklokin.著名的植物学家噢,没听说过她是一个……她虽然已经去世了,但是……想像一下她曾经是植物学界的红人真的吗?Uh-huh.看来我确实没听说过她Linda Kleklokin.你坐在……你坐在哪一张桌子?哦……我们坐在一起!很好看来会有一个喜欢我名字的人和我坐在一起了没错哦很抱歉,Mollie Gilbert?你刚刚被换到1号桌如果你不介意,我将会坐到6号桌去Martin Kleklokin.很好现在把你的手臂稍稍弯起一点然后向前看这次,我要你加上臀部动作Chandler,亲爱的,过来! 我的男朋友Joey: Wow Dennis Phillips! That’s great! How did you guys meet?Mrs. Bing: Well, it’s a funny story.Chandler: Funny: ha-ha or funny: (Mimes blowing his brain out.)[Time lapse. The band is finishing another song.]Bandleader: Thank you, thank you very much. If everyone will pleasetake your seats, dinner will be served.(Ross starts looking for table six and finds out that it’s the kid’stable. He sees Mona sitting at another table.)Ross: Hey! Uh, I thought, I thought you were at table six.Mona: No, nine. (Shows him the card again.)Ross: Oh see, before you uh, when you showed it to me you-you heldit that way (he turns her hand upside down) which uh, which wasmisleading. Well I’m…(He goes at sits down at his new table andthe kids stare at him.) Hello.[Cut to the hallway, Chandler is putting tape on the bottom of hisshoes.]Joey: Chandler. Will you see if your mom can give my resume to DennisPhillips? ‘Cause if I can get in a Broadway show then I would’vedone it all, film, television, and theater. The only think left wouldbe radio, and that’s just for ugly people.Chandler: What size shoes do you wear?Joey: Uh, eleven, eleven and a half.Chandler: Great, because my shoes are giving me a little problem onthe dance floor, can I borrow the boots from your costume?Joey: Uh, I don’t even really know where I left those. Sorry.Chandler: (looking at Joey’s feet) Those aren’t eleven and a half.Joey: Okay fine! I’m a seven! All right, I have surprisingly smallfeet. But the rest of me is good, I’ll show ya![Cut to Monica and Rachel at their table.]Monica: Can you believe Phoebe got pregnant?!Rachel: Oh y’know what honey? Let’s not talk about that right now?Monica: This is so huge.Rachel: Sure, e on, as big as your wedding?Monica: Of course not nothing is. Between me and you…Rachel: Yeah.Monica: …in this day and age how dumb do you have to be to getpregnant?Rachel: Hey! Y’know, sometimes you can do everything right, everyonecan wear everything they’re supposed to wear, and one of those littleguys just gets through!Monica: How?Rachel: I don’t know! Maybe they have tools.Monica: Well I-I talked to and uh, she’s definitely going to havethis baby. Y’know, she said she was gonna raise it on her own.Rachel: Well, maybe that’s, maybe that’s really brave.Monica: Maybe. I just hope she realizes how hard it’s gonna be.Rachel: Maybe she hasn’t really thought it through that well.Monica: Well, there’s a lot to think about. I mean, how is she, howis she going to handle this financially? How is she going to jugglework? Does she realize she’s not going to have a date again for thenext eighteen years?终于来了很高兴向你介绍Dennis Phillips.恭喜你谢谢Dennis是我一个老朋友,兼一流的情人干得好, Dennis!谢谢你把我母亲逗得这么开心我很抱歉我错过了婚礼仪式我被试镜的事给拖住了哦,是的,Dennis正在导演一部百老汇的戏剧我想我们没见过面,我是Joey TribianiDennis Phillips、噢, 我一直都很崇拜你的作品。你导演了很多出色的剧目哦,过奖那么,失陪,我去喝杯饮料哇噢,Dennis Phillips.太棒了,你们是怎么认识的?知道吗?那实在是太有趣了!Funny ha-ha, or funnypook-pook-uh-ugh?谢谢,非常感谢请各位就坐,晚宴即将开始你好.我以为你坐6号桌不,9号桌噢!看到了吗?你刚才是这么拿的,结果造成了误会那么,Emm~~~~你们好吗?Chandler你妈能把我的简历拿给 DennisPhillips?如果我能演百老汇剧我就无所不能电影,电视,戏剧恐怕只有电台,那是为长相不怎么样的人准备的你穿几号的鞋?嗯,11号,11号半好极了。我的鞋不适合跳舞,我能穿你刚才的靴子吗?抱歉,我忘了把它们搁哪了你穿的才没到11号半呢?好吧!我穿7号的我的脚确实很小,但是其他部分绝对正常,不信你看没想到Phoebe竟然怀孕了?哦,知道吗,亲爱的? 现在别谈这个好吗?Rachel: (starting to cry) I don’t know.Monica: Are you okay?Rachel: Uh-hmm. I’m just thinking about P poor knocked upPhoebe.Waiter: Champagne?Rachel: Oh yes! Thank you very much! (She grabs a glass, takes a sip,and realizes what she just did. She then tries to spit the champagneback into the glass without Monica noticing. It doesn’t work.) Ohthat’s-that’s actually how the French drink it.(Monica gasps.)Commercial Break[Scene: continued from earlier, only now Phoebe joins them.]Phoebe: Well, I just got off the phone with my lover, James Brolin…Monica: Oh really?!Phoebe: Yes, and apparently he is married to some singer, but he saidhe would leave her for me. And I said, &James, James Brolin, are yousure?& James Brolin said…Monica: (interrupting) Rachel’s really the one who’s pregnant.Phoebe: (shocked) What?! (deadpan) Why bother?Monica: How do you feel?Rachel: I don’t know. I don’t know how I feel. This is all happeningso fast. I have to make all these decisions that I don’t want to make.(Takes another sip of champagne and spits it back out) Somebody justtake this away from me!!Phoebe: Calm down. Maybe you’re not pregnant.Rachel: What?!Phoebe: When I got pregnant with the triplets, I took that test likethree times just to make sure.Monica: Yes! Maybe it’s a false positive. Are you sure you peed onthe stick right?Rachel: How many ways are there to do that?Phoebe: I’m-I’m just saying, don’t freak out until you’re ahundred percent sure.Rachel: All right, I’ll-I’ll take it again when I get home.Monica: You-you gotta take it now. Come on, do it as a present to me.Rachel: Okay. Thank you.Monica: Okay.Phoebe: I’ll run out and get you one.Rachel: Oh, you guys are so great.Monica: Oh, wait a minute! Who’s is the father?!Phoebe: Oh no, she won’t tell us.Monica: Oh, come on it’s my wedding! That can be my present.Rachel: Wh—Hey, I just gave you peeing on a stick.Phoebe: See? This is why you register.[Cut to Ross at the kiddie table. He reaches for something and a fartnoise emanates which causes the kids to laugh.]Ross: It was the chair again! Okay? I’m not doing it! It what—look,I don’t—y’know what—eh-eh…(He walks away and goes over to Mona.)Hi.Mona: Hi!Ross: Umm, would you like to dance?这可是件大事!没错! 但是能和你的婚礼相比吗?当然不能,没东西能和这个相比哇噢, 像我们这样怎样?这种年纪怎么会这么不小心怀孕了?嘿,知道吗?有时候你可以做任何你觉得正确的事,每个人想穿什么就穿什么,而不必在乎别人怎么看有些人就是能做到这样怎么办到的?我不清楚。也许他们有什么工具吧我已经和她谈过了,她显然已经准备把孩子生下来知道吗,她说她要独立把孩子抚养大是啊,这也许……也许需要很大的勇气也许吧。我只是希望她能够认识到这有多困难也许她还没有认真得考虑清楚她需要想的东西太多了!我是说,她是否……她是否有这个经济实力抚养孩子?与工作的关系如何协调?她知不知道她将有18年不能再约会了?我不知道你还好吧?Uh-huh我只是在为Phoebe担心她真可怜啊香槟?噢,我来一杯!谢谢法国人实际上都是这么喝的我刚刚和我的情人James Brolin通过电话了噢,真的吗?是的,显然他已经是有妇之夫了,但是他告诉我他会和那个歌星妻子离婚然后我就说:“James,James Brolin,你真的要这么做吗?”James Brolin 说……其实上是Rachel怀孕了?你说什么?!真难为我了!你觉得怎么样?我不知道,我快没有知觉了这一切来得太突然了我不得不面对一些我不愿面对的问题嗯~~把这个拿开,别让我再喝了冷静点,说不定你根本就没有怀孕Mona: Sure.Ross: Yeah?Mona: Yeah.Ross: Oh great! (They get up to dance and Ross is interrupted by alittle girl.)Little Girl: Dr. Geller?Ross: I wasn’t farting! (To Mona) Uh, a little game from our table.(To the little girl) Yes?Little Girl: Dr. Geller, will you dance with me?Ross: Oh umm, well uh, maybe-maybe later. Right now, I’m about todance with this lady.Little Girl: Okay. (She drops her head in disappointment and walksaway.)Mona: Ohhhh!Ross: Uh, unless! Unless, uh this lady wouldn’t mind letting you gofirst.Mona: I’d be happy to. (To Ross) You are very sweet.Ross: Yes I-I am. In fact umm hey, why don’t we try it my specialway? You can dance on my feet.Little Girl: Sure!Ross: Yeah? Hop on. (They start dancing and Mona sits down.) Is thepretty lady looking?Little Girl: Uh-huh.Ross: Keep dancing.[Cut to Chandler in the hallway practicing dancing and is doing itvery well.]Chandler: And the world will never know.Joey: Hey! Did you talk to Dennis about me yet?Chandler: Yes, I told him how talented you were. I told him all aboutDays Of Our Lives.Joey: No-no! No! No! You don’t tell a Broadway guy that! Now he justthinks I’m a soap actor.Chandler: But you’re not just a soap actor. You are a soap actor withfreakishly tiny feet.Joey: Hey![Joey walks back inside just as Ross’s dance is finishing.]Little Girl: Thank you.Ross: No-no, thank you Miranda.Little Girl: Melinda!Ross: All right. (Walks over to Mona.)Mona: How cute was that?Ross: Oh-oh, were you, were you watching?(Another little girl walks over to him.)Second Girl: Can I go next?Ross: What? Of course you can! Hop on!Mona: Okay, but I get to hop on after her. (Ross bites the air inresponse.)Ross: I am so gonna score.Second Girl: What?Ross: I like your bow.[Behind them, Joey goes up to the bandleader and interrupts the song.]什么?上次怀上三胞胎的时候,我做了三次测试才确定我的确怀孕了是啊,说不准那是个错误的阳性反应。你确信你尿对了地方?还有其他的方法吗?我只是想说,在你没有100%确定之前千万别慌好吧,我回家以后再做一次测试你现在就做就当着是给我一份礼物,好吧,太感谢你了好极了,我出去帮你买你们对我真是太好噢慢着!孩子的父亲是谁?噢,别问了,她不会说的别这样!这可是我的婚礼!这也可以当作给我的礼物等等,嘿!你不是说刚才那个是给你的礼物吗?瞧,这就是为什么你需要登记收到的礼物这还是椅子弄出来的声音,相信我?我没有放屁!嘿?嘿能请你跳支舞吗?当然太好了Gellar博士?我没有放屁!!我们那桌玩的一个小游戏什么事?Gellar博士,能请你跳支舞吗?哦,嗯。待会吧。我正准备和这位小姐跳舞那算了噢,除非,除非这位小姐不介意让你优先我不介意你真是好人哦,我算是吧为什么我们不来点新鲜的?你踩在我的脚面上跳如何?当然可以!站上来!那位漂亮的小姐在看我们吗?Uh-huh.接着跳没人会知道我跳得多好嘿,你和Dennis谈起过我吗?Joey: (clinks his glass) I’d like to propose a toast. To Monica andChandler, the greatest couple in the world. And my best friends. Now,my when I first found out they were getting married I was, I was alittle angry. I was like, (overly angry) &Why God? Why? How can youtake them away from me?!& But then I thought back over all our memoriestogether, some happy memories. (Does a fake laugh.) And-and there wassome sad memories. (Starts to break down and cry.) I’m sorry. And-andsome scared memories—Whoa! (He jumps back, startled.) Eh? And then,and then I realized I’ll always be their friend, their friend whocan speak in many dialects and has training in bat and iswilling to do partial nudity. (Starts to walk away, but realizessomething.) Oh! To the happy couple![Time Lapse, the interrupted song is finishing.]Bandleader: Thank you.Ross: (to the second girl) That was very nice Ashley.Ashley: Can we do it again?Ross: No-no. (Walks over to Mona again.)Mona: So, is it my turn now?(A large little fat girl walks over.)Fat Girl: I’m next!Ross: Oh! (Recoils in horror.)Mona: Uh, that’s okay. You can dance with her first.Ross: Oh, you-you sure? (She nods yes.) Okay. (To the girl) Okay. Sowhat’s uh, what’s your name.Fat Girl: Gert!Ross: That’s, that’s pretty. (They start to dance and Gert triesto step on Ross’s feet, but he pulls them out of harm’s way.) Whoa!Whoa! Whoa! What are you doing there Gert?Gert: Dancing on your feet! Like the other girls did it.Ross: Okay. (Swallows hard.) Hop on Gert. (She does and Ross wincesin pain.)Gert: Why aren’t you moving your feet?Ross: I’m trying. (He strains to move his feet.)Gert: Faster! You’re not going fast enough!Ross: Maybe I should stand on your feet! (Gert’s shocked and Rossrealizes what he said and tries to brush it off.)[Cut to Joey going over to talk to Dennis Phillips.]Joey: So did you uh, happen to catch my toast up there?Dennis Phillips: Oh my God, that was for my benefit?Joey: Well, I’d like to think there was something for everyone. Look,I know you’re casting for this new show…Dennis Phillips: Look umm Joey, I-I don’t think you’re quite rightfor this project.Joey: Oh, see that’s where you’re wrong. Whatever it is I can doit. And if didn’t see it up there, just-just try me.Dennis Phillips: It’s an all Chinese cast. Can you be Chinese?Joey: Well I’m not proud of this, but…(He turns around and startsto mess with his eyelids.)Dennis Phillips: Oh my God! No-no-no! Please! Please!Don’t-don’t-don’t![Cut to Monica walking up to Chandler.]说了,我告诉他你很有天赋,我还告诉他你演过“Days of Our Lives”不,不,别说!你不能把这个告诉百老汇的人现在他一定在想,我只是个肥皂剧演员了但是你可不仅仅是个肥皂剧演员,你有一双古怪小脚!非常感谢不,不。应该谢谢你,Miranda是Melinda!是我念错了刚才真是太可爱了!噢,你一直在看吗?我能接着请你跳支舞吗?当然可以,站上来!好吧,但是她完以后就该我“站”上来跳一支了我今天有艳福了什么?你的蝴蝶结真漂亮我想为天造地设的一对,也是我最好的朋友——Monica和Chandler献上我的祝酒词当我第一次知道他们要结婚的时候,我……我有点恼火,就像这样……“为什么,上帝,为什么?为啥夺走他么?”接着我又想起了我们在一起的时光,一些快乐的日子……当然还有伤感的时候……抱歉接着是一些恐怖的回忆……喔!到最后,最终我认识到我永远都是他们的朋友那种能讲很多种方言,接受过舞台实战考验,还愿意在舞台上半裸的朋友噢!祝新人幸福美满!非常感谢跳得真棒,Ashley再来一曲行吗?不行,不行那么……轮到我了吗?下一个轮到我了噢!Eh,没关系让她先跳吧噢,你不介意?好吧,好吧,你叫什么名字?Monica: Hey, are you ready to get back on the dance floor?Chandler: Did it turn into sand?Monica: e on, I love this song! Come on, you’ll be fine. (Shestarts to walk towards the floor.)Chandler: (sliding up behind her) No. No, I won’t. Do you know whyI took all those lessons? See, for the first time I didn’t want youto be embarrassed to be seen on the dance floor with some clumsy idiot.Monica: Oh sweetie, you can never embarrass me. (Chandler grunts.)Okay, you can easily embarrass me. e on, it doesn’t matter.All right? I married you! So I want to dance on my wedding night withmy husband. Come on. (They go onto the floor.) Just try not to moveyour feet at all. (Chandler starts to get into the groove and busta move.) There you go.(Mr. Geller dances over.)Mr. Geller: Chandler, I’m gonna have you arrested.Chandler: Why?Mr. Geller: You stole my moves. (He starts to dance like Chandler wasand Chandler stops.)[Scene: The Women’s Restroom, Rachel and Phoebe are waiting for e of Rachel’s second test.]Rachel: How much longer?Phoebe: 30 seconds.Rachel: 30 seconds, okay.Monica: (entering) Did I miss it? (Phoebe nods no.) Rachel, I-I wantyou to know that, if it’s positive, we’re gonna…Rachel: Oh I know. I know. (They hug.)Phoebe: It’s time.(Another woman starts to enter.)The Girls: No!! (The woman backs out.)Monica: Go ahead Rach.(She goes over to look.)Rachel: Oh wait! Y’know what? I can’t, I can’t look at it. I can’t.Somebody else tell me, somebody tell me.Phoebe: Okay.Rachel: Okay.Phoebe: Umm, it’s negative.Rachel: What?Phoebe: It’s negative.Rachel: Oh. Oh. Well there you go. Whew! (Pause) That is—that’sgreat—that is really great-great news. (Pause) Y’know ‘cause thewhole not being ready and kinda the financial aspects, all that. Whew.Wow, this is so just the way it was supposed to be. (Starts to cry.)God.Monica: Well… Well, great.Phoebe: Here. (Gives Rachel a tissue.)Rachel: Thanks. (Crying) God this is so stupid! (Pause) How could Ibe upset over something I never had? It’s negative?Phoebe: No, it’s positive.Rachel: What?!Phoebe: It’s-it’s not negative, it’s positive.Rachel: Are you sure?Girth.好美的名字喔,喔~~~~~~你在干什么,Girth?和其他的女孩一样,踩着你的脚跳那好吧踩上来,Girth!为什么不动?我正在努力快点!你的步法太慢了!或许应该是我站在你的脚上!怎么样,你觉得我的祝酒词怎么样?噢,上帝。你是说给我听的?我想至少最后一句是祝贺新人的我听说你正在为新剧目选演员听我说,Joey,这个剧目不适合你演你瞧,所以说你不明白,不管它是什么剧,没有我不能演的如果你不相信,尽管来试我所需要的全是华人演员你是华人吗?我并不以此为荣,但是……哦,上帝啊!不,不,拜托,不要!嘿!你现在能跳舞了吗?舞池变成了沙地吗?来吧!我喜欢这首歌来试试!你不会有事的不,不行,我没法跳舞知道为什么我会去学跳舞吗?就是为了这一天,我不想让你尴尬地和一个白痴一样的傻瓜跳舞噢,亲爱的,你没有让我难堪好吧,或许会让我有一点难堪但是,这不要紧,不是吗?我已经嫁给你了我只是想和我的夫君在婚礼上共舞一曲。来吧!别这么说。我以后再也不到Slippery Fun鞋店买鞋了这就对了!Chandler,我要逮捕你为什么?你抄袭了我的姿势!还要多久?30秒我来迟了吗?Rachel,我希望你能知道如果反映是阳性我们一定……Phoebe: Well yeah, I lied before.Rachel: Oh!Monica: Oh God…Phoebe: Now you know how you really feel about it.Rachel: Oh-oh, that’s a risky little game!Monica: Are you really gonna do this?Rachel: Yeah. I’m gonna have a baby. I’m gonna have a baby. I’mgonna have a baby! (They all hug.)Phoebe: With who?Rachel: Ah, it’s still not the time.Dedicated to the People of New York CityClosing Credits[Scene: The Reception, Joey is helping Ross walk after Gert gotthrough with him and Mona is looking on concerned.]Ross: I just didn’t see the fast ing.Joey: Shh. Shh. Don’t try to talk, we’ll get you up to your room,we’ll soak your feet, you’ll be okay.Ross: Oh, thank you.Mona: That is so sweet!Joey: Yeah.Mona: No, I mean it. There are so few genuinely nice guys out there.Joey: Tell me about it, I feel like I’m holding down the fort allby myself.Mona: It’s Joey right?Joey: Yeah.Ross: Wait a minute! No! I’m the nice one! I’m the one who dancedwith the kids all night! How…How small are your feet?! (They all lookdown.)End我明白,我明白你明白我的意思?是的时间到了别进来!去吧,Rach噢,等等,知道吗?我不敢看我不敢看,还是你们看了告诉我吧好的阴性!你说什么?阴性噢!噢这就是结果这真是,这真是太好了你们知道吗,我对什么经济问题之类的整件事根本毫无准备哇噢,这不正如我所愿吗?是啊Uh-huh谢天谢地,我真是太笨了居然为这些不存在的事担心?真的是阴性?不,其实是阳性你说什么?不是阴性,是阳性反映你不是开玩笑吧?是的,我刚才撒了个谎天啊!你现在知道自己的真实感受了这游戏简直是在玩火你真的打算要这个孩子?是的我想要个孩子我要把她生下来我要把她生下来!谁是她的老爸?噢,还不是时候我只是没听到下一首是快歌别说话了,我们送你回房间让你的脚泡一泡,就没事了多谢你了你人真好,- 当然不,我是说真的。现在真正的好男人几乎都要绝种了听你这么一说,我倒真觉得自己一个人扛着一座宝塔你是叫Joey吗?没错等等!不!我才是那种好男人!播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表《老友记》又名《六人行》中英文对照剧本(第八季).doc
文档介绍:
《老友记》又名《六人行》中英文对照剧本(第八季) 《老友记》中英文对照剧本第八季英语学习利器801 The One After &I Do&801 The One After &I Do&[Scene: The Wedding Hall, Monica and Chandler have just said &I do,&and the photographer is taking the required pictures. First of Mo...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 微信能发视频吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信