你好,你有风云色变的mp3文件吗,哪里可以上传mp3发给我吗283143697

刘德华歌曲风云色变哪里下载
刘德华歌曲风云色变哪里下载
刘德华有一首歌,歌名叫《风云色变》哪里可以下载。
不区分大小写匿名
酷狗搜索到就可以下载了
听了很多次里面的英文~在google里面找了很久,还是给你找到了~ 是DJ Shah的who will find me 下面是下载的地址~
歌词: DJ Shah - In a world of desire, oh who would come and catch you when you fall in the wind and the fire? oh who would come to save you? High above any danger Locked inside the tower of your mind, passion blinded. Safe from fear and fire. Oh who will find me? In your midnight eyes, I see a summer sunrise. Fly far beyond these silver winter skies. I see a beautiful life. Oh, come and get away. Do you see the horizon? Walk upon the water, you will find all is still and yet alive in the morning light. Oh who will find me? In your midnight eyes, I see a summer sunrise. Fly far beyond these silver winter skies. I see a beautiful life. Oh, come and get away. Dance dance in the morning light. Open your darkened eyes. Hey, hey, it's a beautiful day. It'll be ok. It'll be ok. Take a look, spin around, this is where I find you where the roses bloom. Leave your cares, leave your fears, leave them all behind you yeayah. It's a beautiful day in the city of shining light. It's a beautiful day. This is where I find you??? yeah yeah Oh who will find me? In your midnight eyes, I see a summer sunrise. Come and get away.
gougou。com 可以下的
只知道是乾隆大帝主题曲,下载地址不好找哦
呵呵 抱歉 你的问题我不会 不然就给你电影的观看地址吧。好看网
我都是在里面看动作片的 不错。
呵 不能帮上你的话别怪我
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家乾隆大帝主题曲 风云色变.mp3_土豆_高清视频在线观看御鹰的贴吧如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!}

我要回帖

更多关于 如果可以待你好 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信