评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
系统教程栏目
热门系统教程
在笔记本电脑早已普及到会议室的这个年代,商务人士拿笔记...
热门系统下载
最新系统教程
热门软件下载
Copyright&2011 系统之家(www.xitongzhijia.net) 版权所有 闽ICP备号-1
本站发布的系统与软件仅为个人学习测试使用,请在下载后24小时内删除,不得用于任何商业用途,否则后果自负,请支持购买微软正版软件!
如侵犯到您的权益,请及时通知我们,我们会及时处理。iMac 與 iPhone不能連結 AirPlay | MacUknowmavericks - AirPlay on Apple TV works for iOS devices but not for Macs - Ask Different
to customize your list.
Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software. It's 100% free, no registration required.
Here's how it works:
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
I am trying to use AirPlay mirroring in a conference room-style setup using a 3rd-generation Apple TV. All software is fully-updated (as of 7/24/2014).
All devices are connected to a strong network without any password.
From an iPhone 4s, the AirPlay service shows up in control center, and mirroring works fine. From an Early 2014 MacBook Air, AirPlay never becomes available in the menu bar or in Display preferences, OR in regular iTunes.
What should I do to try to troubleshoot this?
I had been wondering if there was a subnet issue of some kind, but it appears not. For illustrative purposes, the Apple TV is 10.10.17.217. Two iOS devices can AirPlay to it from .18.8 and .18.196, but the MacBook Air cannot from .20.127. All have the same subnet mask of 255.255.240.0, and are pointed at the same router (.16.1).
I suppose I still need to try with other AirPlay endpoints and with other MacBooks, but I've really got nothing to go on beyond guess and check.
Aaaand I just checked with an iMac connected to the same network, .17.118. Nothing.
OKAY HOLD ON A SECOND.
to Bluetooth being added as a substitute/supplement for Bonjour discovery of AirPlay in a recent update. On the hunch that iOS devices are a bit more promiscuous with Bluetooth than the Macs would be, I tried testing the iOS devices with Bluetooth turned off. Here's the thing: once you're connected, you can turn off Bluetooth, but if Bluetooth is not turned on, you will not be able to see the AirPlay endpoint.
I noticed there was a Bluetooth setting in the Apple TV as well, and saw that it was just on and searching. Upon turning it off, the AirPlay option immediately disappeared from the iOS devices. Back on, and the option reappeared. Still nothing from the Macs.
The Apple TV is running software version 6.2 (.31).
What the hell is going on here?
First thing I'd check is whether the firewall is enabled on your Macbook and blocking incoming packets. If the firewall is on, try turning it off temporarily for a few minutes to see if the AirPlay icon appears in the menubar.
Next thing to check is whether the devices are on the same subnet. You can find the IP address and subnet mask of your Apple TV in Settings -& General -& Network. And the IP address and subnet mask of your Macbook in System Preferences -& Network -& Wi-Fi -& Advanced... -& TCP/IP. Ideally what you should expect to see is the same subnet mask on both devices (likely something like 255.255.255.0) and IP addresses that are similar except for the number after the last dot (something like 192.168.0.125 and 192.168.0.138).
Those are the two things I'd check first. Check those and let us know how you get on.
Apple have a guide to trouble-shooting AirPlay problems for Macs. There are a few other things that might help too:
What's happening is that since Apple TV OS 6.1 and iOS 7.1, iPhones and iPads have supported Bluetooth discovery of Airplay services for Apple TVs.
What this means is that even without doing any pairing, the Bluetooth does a "handshake" between the iPhone/iPad and the Apple TV that exchanges discovery information. This means that even if you're not on the same network, you can "see" the Apple TV. Note that the Airplay itself doesn't take place over Bluetooth... that still happens over Wi-Fi/Ethernet. The Bluetooth "handshake" just tells the client device the IP address of the Wi-Fi or Ethernet interface of the Apple TV that the client can find the service on.
This is immensely useful in enterprise type environments where these things tend to be on different VLANs, because the Bonjour protocol that normally serves this purpose is a broadcast protocol that doesn't cross network boundaries without help from a Bonjour relay service like Avahi.
Unfortunately, this Bluetooth Discovery feature has not been available for Macs, which is why your iPhone/iPad can see the Apple TV and your Mac cannot. Fortunately, with the latest beta release of Apple's Yosemite OS, this appears to be working now (Hooray!)
It also appears that Apple is implementing a peer-to-peer Airplay system in iOS 8 that doesn't rely on corporate networks at all.
Hope this was clear and helpful,
I had a very similar issue, the subnet masks matched, and both my apple tv (gen 1) and my macbook pro (non-retina) were connected to the same network, same subnet, etc... But, I could not airplay from my mac to my apple tv. I could sync the apple tv, sharing or not sharing photos....
I reset the network on the apple tv (chose the same network, reentered the password) and then almost immediately, I could airplay from iTunes on my computer to my apple tv.
Is air play mirroring enabled in System Preferences? To enable it open System Preferences and click on the displays. Then at the bottom there should be a check next to show mirroring options in the menu bar when available. If not click the box to enable it.
I had a similar issue and the reason for not being able was the firewall.
What I found out are the following cases:
(1) Firewall deactivated -> Airplay should work.
(2) Firewall activated, Block incoming connections: OFF -> Airplay should work.
(3) Firewall activated, Block incoming connections: ON -> Airplay does not work.
In my case after moving from (3) -> (2) everything was fine again.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. in any way.
Ask Different works best with JavaScript enabled}

我要回帖

更多关于 imac5k玩英雄联盟问题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信