苹果怎么进入dfu模式youtu.be

BUY ATLAS.ti 7 NOW AND GET v.8 FREE
ATLAS.ti 8 for Windows is coming later this year. All licenses and upgrades purchased after April 1, 2015 qualify for a FREE UPGRADE once version 8 is released. So there is no need to wait–start your analysis today, and switch ATLAS.ti 8 for free later.
ATLAS.ti User
Conference 2015
Qualitative Data and Beyond
Berlin, August 29-31, 2015
We invite ATLAS.ti users from around the world to come together in an event aimed at fostering an interdisciplinary and cross-border dialog on qualitative data analysis, with a particular emphasis on the role of ATLAS.ti in the research and data analysis process.
ATLAS.ti for Mac.
Rewritten from the ground up, Mac users will now be able to run ATLAS.ti natively, bringing the power and flexibility of our leading QDA software to your Mac.
FREE INTRODUCTORY WEBINARS
Join our FREE product demonstrations through web conferencing
Register for a scheduled webinar or request one for your group exclusively. Don’t wait to get a free overview and see the amazing and easy to learn opportunities of the world leading QDA software.
THE WORLD OF DATA IN YOUR HAND ATLAS.ti 7
The Next Generation of QDA Software. Fast. Intuitive. Comprehensive.
With ATLAS.ti 7, you hold the world of your data in your hand. You can now use ATLAS.ti’s unique margin area for video and audio. Analyze all of your data side-by-side in multi-window frames. Get an overview of your findings …
BECOME A CERTIFIED ATLAS.ti STUDENT TRAINER!
Create your own business by providing first-step training to fellow students in and around your university.
ATLAS.ti MOBILE FOR THE iPAD!
Mobilize your Research with the Next Generation of QDA Software.
Now you can perform essential project tasks wherever you go using ATLAS.ti Mobile for iPad. Record interviews and analyze data with the touch of a finger, and access your QDA work at your convenience.
ATLAS.ti MOBILE FOR ANDROID
Mobilize your QDA work with the FREE ATLAS.ti Mobile for Android.
Get ready to take ATLAS.ti out with you on your smartphones or tablet wherever you go. ATLAS.ti Mobile for Android offers an easy way to collect data in the field and start with basic analysis on their smartphones or tablets…
Order ATLAS.ti 7
Purchase a full copy of the software, download updates, or see multi-site license rates. Find the solution that’s right for you.
Our training center provides expert guidance to help you unlock ATLAS.ti’s full potential. Increase your level of expertise today.
Free Trial
Download a free trial version of the most powerful knowledge workbench solution available. The demo works without time limits.
News & Media
24.07.pm //
RT @Libra_3000: @ATLASti workshop in @INS_Peru to health professionals & researchers
23.07.am //
Get an overview of ATLAS.ti Mac. Thursday July 23 at 1:00 pm EST:
22.07.am //
An advanced ATLAS.ti online webinar for Windows will be held on August 3,4 and 5 (11:00am-1:00pm EST each day)
Instructor: Susanne F Duration 3x 120 min
The aim of this workshop is to enable you to work with advanced tools that go beyond simple code and retrieve.
There will be room to answer project- specific questions as well.
Register here now : <a href="/training/premium-training/"
22.07.am //
#ATLASti free #webinar ATLAS.ti Mac. Thursday 1:00 pm EST:
#qualitative #analysis
21.07.am //
RT @IRC_KHF: Qualitative Research just became more Efficient at IRCKHF!
@ATLASti @animunirah #dataanalysis #research…
23.07.am //
Get an overview of ATLAS.ti Mac. Thursday July 23 at 1:00 pm EST:
22.07.am //
An advanced ATLAS.ti online webinar for Windows will be held on August 3,4 and 5 (11:00am-1:00pm EST each day)
Instructor: Susanne F Duration 3x 120 min
The aim of this workshop is to enable you to work with advanced tools that go beyond simple code and retrieve.
There will be room to answer project- specific questions as well.
Register here now : <a href="/training/premium-training/"
21.07.am //
Join in for the next free Introduction webinar to ATLAS.ti for Mac OS X - Africa/Asia/Pacific. Tuesday July 21; 2:30pm-3:30pm (SGT)
For more information, dates and to register click:
20.07.pm //
ATLAS.ti founder and CEO, Thomas Muhr, aided by Susanne Friese and members of the ATLAS.ti team, showcased the upcoming ATLAS.ti 8 at the Berliner Methodentreffen (July 18 and 10 at the Freie Universit?t Berlin).
Get a first glimpse of the fresh new look of ATLAS.ti 8, and some of the brand new features, such as the direct Twitter import, powerful new geodata/map tools, new network view options,
19.07.pm //
Long-time ATLAS.ti user Dr. David Eddy Spicer says hello to Dr. Susanne Friese and Thomas Muhr at the BMT 2015 at FU Berlin.
24.07.pm //
RT @Libra_3000: @ATLASti workshop in @INS_Peru to health professionals & researchers
22.07.am //
#ATLASti free #webinar ATLAS.ti Mac. Thursday 1:00 pm EST:
#qualitative #analysis
21.07.am //
RT @IRC_KHF: Qualitative Research just became more Efficient at IRCKHF!
@ATLASti @animunirah #dataanalysis #research…
21.07.am //
RT @Christina_QDAS: Shame I can't make @ATLASti user-conf this yr. Programme looks interesting :closing plenary previewing upcoming v8. htt…
Alex Clark-Critical realism and realist evaluation: An overview for everyone // 17.07.pm //
Dr. Alex Clark, from the University of Alberta, gave this presentation as part of the webinar series on qualitative methodology co-sponsored by the International ...
ATLAS ti Mac: Previews in Network Views // 16.07.am //
In this video tutorial you will learn about how to activate the previews of documents and quotations in network views.
ATLAS ti Mac: Smart Codes // 14.07.am //
This video tutorial shows how to create smart codes in ATLAS.ti Mac. Smart codes are ways of storing queries.
ATLAS ti Mac: Outputs of Quotations by Codes // 14.07.am //
This video tutorial shows how to create outputs of quotations by codes in ATLAS.ti Mac.
ATLAS ti Mac Outputs of Document Information // 14.07.am //
This tutorial shows how to create an output of the information contained in the Document Manager. That is, information related to the project documents.
Newsletter 2015/06 published // 07.07.pm
Find the latest issue for
Topics in this issue:
Important Update for M Winners of the ATLAS.ti - IIQM Dissertation Award 2014; Upcoming training activi and a Best Practices article about working effectively at the data Level (segmentation and coding).
ATLAS.ti for Mac &#8211; Important Update // 03.07.pm
On July 1, update 1.0.25 (build 102) was released for ATLAS.ti Mac. This update brings the following improvements:
New Code-Document table.
Improvements to network editor.
Improvements to code co-occurrence table.
Added ability to create video snapshot documents
ATLAS.ti User Conference 2015 &#8211; Qualitative Data Analysis And Beyond // 17.06.pm
Join us for the Second ATLAS.ti User Conference: Qualitative Data Analysis And Beyond.
We invite ATLAS.ti users from around the world to come together in an event aimed at fostering an interdisciplinary and cross-border dialog on qualitative data analysis, with a particular emphasis on the role of ATLAS.ti in the research and data analysis process.
Berlin, August 29-31, 2015
Newsletter 2015/5 published // 01.06.pm
Topics in this issue: Upcoming training activi use of ATLAS.ti 7 in mi and an introduction of the Africa Institute for ATLAS.ti.
Newsletter 2015/04 published // 08.05.pm
Topics in this issue: Profile of an officially certified professional trainer, a case study of two research projects applying ATLAS.ti in the context of nonprofit organizations (one dealing with disaster relief, the other with indigenous midwives),
resources available for learning ATLAS.ti effectively, and a preview of an article on mixed-methods work with ATLAS.ti.
What users say
Muchas gracias equipo de ATLAS.ti.
El mejor y más amigable software de apoyo a la investigación cualitativa.
Elvis Trejo, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de HondurasThank you for making research more interesting by simplifying data analysis further. I have used ATLAS.ti and it made my work very simple. I am a researcher and my work is always around research and data analysis.
Joan Aliobe, Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic DevelopmentIn my research I used ATLAS.ti extensively, to code a massive amount of quotation (about 106000). ATLAS.ti is the only software around that makes truly mixed quantitative and qualitative analysis possible.
Gerben Moerman, I am grateful for the generous discount you provided to enable our non-profit organization to buy a license for ATLAS.ti. I've been coding and memoing a set of interviews about Urban Plant and Mushroom Gathering and Foraging Practices and ATLAS.ti (...)
Melissa R. Poe, Ph.D., Environmental Anthropologist, Institute for Culture and EcologyWhen working on a complex subject like our "suicide" project, it is important that we are able to grasp every detail people are telling us about. For this reason we use a qualitative research design. A good research tool, like ATLAS.ti, is an essential part of conducting reliable research.
Vita Po?tuvan, University of Primorska, Koper, SloveniaDuring my career as a qualitative and quantitative market researcher in the field of social media research and co-creation for the food, media, automotive and cosmetics industries, I have had the opportunity to work with diverse software products for qualitative data analysis.
Steffen Hück, Project Manager, Innovation Research, HYVE AG: The Innovation CompanyA loud "yipppiiieeeh"! I just updated and am in heaven: Viewing complete PDFs without clicking between pages--it's like a dream! And all the other new features as well: So incredibly smooth and user-friendly!
Christina Herkommer, Without the use of your product I would still be hand-coding and manually organizing many, many, many pages of transcripts for my thesis. As it stands, my thesis was successfully defended and accepted. ATLAS.ti is truly a "mighty mite!"
Joanne Salay, Outreach Coordinator, Kent State University StarkMy research involves a lot of qualitative data analysis, and I have been doing it manually all this time. After being introduced to several software packages, I chose ATLAS.ti over all the others, mainly because it is straightforward and easy to use (...)
Ani Munirah Mohamad, Young Lecturer / PhD Researcher, Law Faculty, MalaysiaMy best wishes and sincere thanks because ATLAS.ti has helped me make my work so fast and because it works with any language. It really saves me time from translating the whole transcript.
Kyu Kyu Than, Department of Medical Research, MyanmarThis term I evaluated three current CAQDAS packages and elected ATLAS.ti over NVivo and MaxQDA as far and away the best tool for my research. I experimented deeply with all three [leading QDA software packages] and found that ATLAS.ti ideally supports the way my mind works (...)
Donnie S. Coleman, PhD student, Virginia TechAs a nursing researcher, I recommend ATLAS.ti as a powerful tool to support qualitative data analysis. My colleagues and I have conducted nursing research using Grounded Theory. ATLAS.ti, with its broad functionality, can be used for many research purposes (...)
Hiroki Fukahori MS, RN, Mie Prefectural College of NursingOutside of any kind of conceptual discussion about the glib association between Grounded Theory and ATLAS.ti or other software, I like to use ATLAS.ti since I take in its freedom to build up links involving codes, memos and quotation.
Cesar A. Cisneros Puebla, International Institute for Qualitative Methodology, University of AlbertaI have taught qualitative research methodology for quite a few years now and consequently I have shopped around for QAQDAS software quite a bit. I have probably tried most packages on the market and after all is said and done there is only one I would use or recommend - ATLAS.ti.
Catharine Payze, Department of Psychology, University of South AfricaI used ATLAS.ti to code and analyze the data for my dissertation. I collected my data from March through July, transcribing 25 interviews and 15 observation periods as I went along. I never attended a training and am pretty clueless when it comes to technology, but the tutorial and user guidebook (...)
Lois MacNamara, Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, Graduate School of Education, University of PennsylvaniaI think that this community knows that it is a really good product in and of itself, but more than that the responsiveness of the designers is incredible, and the community built around this software package is something that is very rare indeed.
Zeno Franco, Research and Technology Coordinator, RIMS, University of CaliforniaFive years ago I took a leap and told our small research team that we should switch to ATLAS.ti. I still have my job and ATLAS.ti has not let us down! It has kept pace with the advancing complexity of our analytical needs.
Douglas Fernald, University of ColoradoWe like this software. We use it. It helps us to think about what we do. We are delighted to recommend ATLAS.ti to our clients.
Paul Humphreys, Founder & Managing Director, Oxford Continuity GroupIn contrast to other commercially available packages, two advantages of ATLAS.ti are its handling of graphics and digital audio recordings as primary data, and its features for generating conceptual diagrams. Its flexible structure allows users to choose their individual approach.
Tadashi Kimura, School of Development Studies, University of East AngliaIn 2001 we started using ATLAS.ti in our research team on suggestion from a colleague and co-PI from the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health. Since then we've been using ATLAS.ti in all our qualitative studies in the field of HIV/AIDS and drug abuse here in Brazil - it is an amazing and highly recommendable software!
Monica Malta, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation / Brazilian Health MinistryBeing the member of the IT Services department at LSE who supports ATLAS.ti and is involved with giving training in it to staff and students, I can certainly say that ATLAS.ti is well liked here at the London School of Economics and Political Science and is heavily used.
Angela Aubertin, London School of Economics and Political ScienceAs the library researcher at the Carnegie Mellon University Libraries, I've had many opportunities to analyze qualitative data, but never with the help of specially designed software. I can't imagine the difficulty of the task for our last study (in-depth interviews of 100 graduate students) had we not used ATLAS.ti.
Carole A. George, Carnegie Mellon University LibrariesThank you soooo much. I really appreciate your prompt assistance. Yet another reason why I like using ATLAS.ti!
Mary P. Martinasek, Research Associate, Florida Prevention Research Center, University of South FloridaAs an academic and researcher, it is hard to imagine data analysis without the aid of ATLAS.ti. The program helped me easily organise, mine, code and analyse mountains of data and ultimately I could extract very meaningful reports.
John Rautenbach, Dept. Social Work & Social Development, University of Fort Hare, South AfricaResearchTalk consultants have worked with users of qualitative software for over ten years. At a recent conference we were asked a question no one had ever asked us: "Can you summarize the benefit of ATLAS.ti in one word."
Raymond C. Maietta, Ph.D., President ResearchTalk Inc.
Who uses ATLAS.ti?
A C Flack Consulting Ltd.
Aalborg University
Aberdeen University
Acadia University
A-Clinic Foundation
Adelphi University
Agder University College
Agitavi Research Corporation Limited
Ahfad University for Women, Omdurman, Sudan
Alamo Community College
Alaska Native Language Center
Albany Medical College
Alberta Alcohol & Drug Abuse Commission
Albertson College
Alta Electronica Aplicada de mex sa de cv
Alta Scuola Pedagogica di Locarno
Alterra BV
Altuition BV
American Academy of Family Physicians
American Academy of Pediatrics
American Institutes for Research
American Museum of Natural History
American University
American University in Cairo
Anne Archer Associates
Antioch New England Graduate School
Antwerp University
Appalachia Educational Laboratory
Arapahoe House Inc.
ARC Seibersdorf Research GmbH
Arctic Centre University of Groningen
Argosy University
Arizona State University
Army Joint Munitions Command
Arnold-Bergstraesser-Institut
ArtiFacts Research
aserto: Kommunikationsanalysen und Beratung GmbH &
ASFH Berlin
Ashridge Management College
Askew School of Public Administration and Policy
Association of Research Libraries
Assumption College
Athabasca University
Auburn University
Australian National University
Autonomous University of Barcelona (Fundació Doctor Robert)
Azusa Pacific University
Babes-Bolyai University
Ball State University
Bard College
Barkers Ltd
Baruch College / Zicklin School of Business
Bath Spa University
Bayerische Julius-Maximilians-Universit?t Würzburg
Baylor College of Medicine
Baylor International Pediatric AIDS Initiative
Baylor University
BC Centre for HIV/AIDS/University of BC
Bedford Group
Beit Berl College
Ben Franklin Academy
Ben Gurion University
Benedictine University
Bermuda Monetary Authority
BLCI Group Co., Ltd.
Bleking Tekniska H?gskola
Blessing Hospital
Boeing Company
Boise State Universi
Book Center-NEBC
Booz Allen Hamilton
Boston College
Boston Medical Center
Boston University
Bowling Green State University
Brandeis University
Brandon University
Bridgewater College
Brigham Young University
Bringing Learning to Life
Bristol University
Broadmoor High Security Hospital
Brottsf?rebyggande r?det
Brown University
Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital
BRT College of Education
Brunel University
Business Connexion
Butler Hospital
C & C Data
Cal Poly Pomona
Cal State University Channel Islands
calgary board of education
California State Polytechnic Unversity, Pomona
California State University
Cambridge University
Canadian Aboriginal AIDS Network
Cancer Care Ontario
Cancer Institute of New Jersey
Capella University
Cardiff School of Journalism
Cardiff University
Cargo Connection Co.
Caring Health Center, Inc
Carl von Ossietzky Universit?t Oldenburg
Carleton University
Carlow University
Carnegie Mellon University
Carolina Population Center
Case Western Reserve University
Cass Business School
Castle Estates
Catalpa Ltd.
Catalyst Ink
Catholic University of America
CCV Distributors, Inc.
CDC/ IHRDC Malaria Programme in Tanzania
CDE – GIUB – University of Berne
CDV (Transport Research Centre)
Cegep regional de Lanaudiere
Center for Creative Leadership
Center for Gerontology
Center for Health and Gender Equity
Center for Health Research
Center for Health, Culture and Society
Center for Literacy & Disability Studies
Center for Research Strategies
Center for State Health Beliefs and Behavior
Center for Studying Health System Change
Center for Technology in Government
Center for the Ethnography of Everyday Life
Center for the Study of Evaluation
Center for Urban Education
Center for Urban Health Policy and Research
Center on Drug and Alcohol Research
Center on Social Disparities in Health
Centers for Disease Control
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Central Food Research Institute
Central Manchester PCT
Central Missouri State University
Central Queensland University
Central State University
Central Washington University
Centre for Applied Ethics
Centre for Computing Services
Centre for Health Policy
Centre for Health Services Studies
Centre for Higher Education Studies
Centre for the Study of Women and Gender
Centre Informatique
Centre of Gerontology
Centro Internacional De Educacion y Desa
CHANG GUNG UNIVERSITY
Chapin Hall Center, University of Chicago
Chapman University
Character Education Partnership
Charité Berlin
Charles Drew University
Charles University Prague
Chatham College
Checchi And Company
Cheonan University
Chestnut Hill College
Chiba University
Children FIRST of Fordham University
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Children’s Service Society of Wisconsin
Chinese Culture University
Christian Aid
Chugoku University
Chung-Yung University
Cinde-Universidad De Manizales
CISTL, Washington University, St Louis
City of Hope Medical Center
City of Norfolk
City University of Hong Kong
City University of New York
Claremont Graduate University
Clark Univ
Clark University
Clarkson University
Clemson University
Cleveland State University
CLMS, University of Leicester
CNRS/Laboratoire des Sciences de l’Education
Coastal Carolina University
CODICI s.c.
Coffey Communications, LLC
Colegio Cervantes A.C.
Colegio Universitario De Caracas
Colgate University
Colin County Community College
College of Charleston
College of DuPage
College of Education, NCSU
College of New Jersey
College of Social Work, University of Utah
College of Vestfold
College of William and Mary
Colorado School of Mines
Colorado State University
Columbia University
Columbia University Teachers College
Columbus Children’s Research Institute
Comisión de la Verdad y Reconciliación
Community Health Education Concepts
Compass Consulting Group
Computer Sciences Corp
Copenhagen Business School
Cornell University
Corporación Universitaria de Ibague
Coventry Universit
Cranfield University
Curb Center at Vanderbilt
Curtin University, CBS Graduate School of Business
Czech Assoc.for Health Services Research
DaimlerChrysler/Research and Technology
DALE Inc. (Digitally Acquired Learning for Entrepreneurs)
Dalhousie University
Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Danish University of Education
Danmark Tekniske Universitet
Dartmouth College
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
Davidson Consulting
Deakin University
Defence Academy of the UK
Demenz Support Stuttgart
Denver Health Medical Center
Department of Veterans Affairs
DePaul University
DePauw University
Det Teologiske Menighetsfakultet
Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik
Deutsches Zentrum für Alternsforschung
DGB Bildungswerk e.V.
Dickinson College
Dine College-Shiprock
Division of Behavioral Intervention, NCAIDS, CDC
Doane College
Doculus KB
Dominican University
Donau-Universit?t Krems
Donen Consulting
Douglas College
Douglas Hospital Research Centre, McGill University
Dowling College
Drake University
Drew University
Drexel University
Duke Divinity School
Duke Medical Center
Duke University
Duke University Medical Center
Duquesne University
Duval County Health Dept
East Carolina University/Eastern Area Health Education
East Stroudsburg University
East Tennessee State University
Eastern Nazarene College
Eastern New Mexico University
Eastern Oregon University
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Eastern Washington University
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL)
Edith Cowan University
Edna McConnell Clark Foundation
Educación Superior de Celaya
Education Development Corporation
Eduware Kft.
Elliott Group (formerly C+C Data)
ELTE Institute of Sociology
Emory University
En Pointe Technologies, Inc.
EnCompass LLC
EngenderHealth
Epid & Biost
Epidemiology – UNCCH
Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam
Erikson Institute
Esceual Nacional Sindical
Escuela Andaluza de Salud Pública
Essensia Coaching
Ethiek Instituut / Universiteit Utrecht
Europa Universit?t
European University Institute
Evolaris Privatstiftung
Fachhochschule Aargau Nordwestschweiz
Fachhochschule Dortmund
Fachhochschule Erfurt
Fachhochschule Fulda
Fachhochschule Gelsenkirchen
Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz
Fachhochschule Solothurn
Fachhochschule St.Gallen
Fachhochschule Vorarlberg
Fachstelle für Schulevaluation Luzern
Family Planning Council
Faroese Telecom
Federico II University
FernUniversit?t in Hagen
Field Museum
Fielding Graduate University
Finnish Institute for Occupational Health
Finnmark University College
First Nations University of Canada
Fleishman-Hillard
Flinders University
Florida Atlantic University
Florida International University
Florida Kinship Center/USF
Florida Marine Research Institute
florida state university
F?devare ?konomisk Institut
FoGS, University of Britsh Columbia
Fondazione G. Rumor – Centro Produttività Veneto
Fontys Hogescholen
Fordham University
Fordham University GSSS
F?retagsekonomiska institutionen
Foster-Miller
Frauen geben Technik neue Impulse e.V.
Fraunhofer Institut für Chemische Technologie
Fraunhofer ISE
Fraunhofer ISST Berlin
Freie Universit?t Berlin
Friedrich-Alexander-Universit?t Erlangen-Nürnberg
Friedrich-Schiller-Universit?t Jena
Friends Social Research Center
Frodham University
Fujitsu Services
Fuller Graduate School of Psychology
Fundacao CPqD
Fundacio Blanquerna
Fundació Universitarària del Bages
Fundación ESAR
Fundacion Evolucion
Fundación Forja XXI
Fundacion Juan March
Fundacion Meicana para la Salud
Fundacion Pablo Vi
FUNDASC – Funda??o dos Administradores de S.C.
GaDuGi SafeCenter
Gallaudet University
Garland ISD
GEMAA/University of State of Rio de Janeiro
General Motors Research & Development Center
George Mason University
George Washington University
Georgetown University
Georgia Department of Early Care & Learning
Georgia State University
Ghent University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Glendale Community College
Global Health Council
Golden Gate University
Goldsmiths’ College
Gordon Institute of Business Science
Goshen College
G?teborg University
GreenPages
Greenville College
Griffith University
Grupo Visión Global, S.C.
GSLIS University of Illinois
Haifa University
Hamburgisches Welt-Wirtschafts Archiv (HWWA)
Hame Polytechnic
Harrah’s Entertainment
Harvard Business School
Harvard Graduate School
Harvard Medical School
Haute Ecole de la Santé – La Source
HBLFA Raumberg-Gumpenstein
Health Alliance International
Health and Safety Laboratory
Health Services STF
Hebrew Union College
Hebrew University
HEC Montreal
Helsingin kaupunki/Sosv/Heikki Waris -instituutti
Helsingin yliopisto
Helsinki Technical University
Helsinki University of Technology
Henley Management College
Herz-Zentrum Bad Krozingen
Hiroshima International University
Hispanic Health Council
Hispanic Health Projects, Idaho State University
Hitotsubashi University
Hochschule Aalen
Hochschule Bremen
Hochschule Zittau/G?rlitz (FH)
Hogeschool Rotterdam
H?gskolan i Bor?s
H?gskolan i Gavle
H?gskolan i G?vle/University of G?vle
H?gskolen i ?stfold
Homerton School of Health Studies
Hong Kong Christian
Hong Kong Institute of Education
Hospital General de Mexico
Houston Advanced Research Center
Howard Brown Health Center
Howard County Public School System
Humboldt-Universit?t zu Berlin
Hunan Normal University
Hungarian Academy of Sciences
IAL Friuli Venezia Giulia
Ibis Design Inc.
ICE Universitat de Barcelona
IES Barcelona
Ik?instituutti/Age Institute
Imagination Laboratory Foundation
Indiana State University
Indiana University
Inflexxion
Information Inc.
Insight Culture
Institut for Tvaerkulturelle og Regionale Studier
Institut für Ethnologie /University G?ttingen
Institut für Geschichte & Ethik d. Mediz
Institut für Klimafolgenforschung Potsdam
Institut für Sozialforschung an der Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universit?t
Institut für Soziologie TU Darmstadt
Institut für Sportwissenschaft CAU Kiel
Institut für V?lkerkunde, Universit?t Freiburg
Institute for Advanced Studies in Culture at UVA
Institute for Science Learning
Institute of Educational Research, Korea
Institute of Sociology, Academia Sinica
Institute of Technology Tralee
Instituto Juan March
Instituto Mexicano de Sexología, A.C.
Instituto Piaget-Viseu
Intel Corp.
Intel Research Seattle
Inter Tribal Health Authority
International Criminal Court, Den Haag
International Criminal Tribunal (ICTY)
International HIV/AIDS Alliance
International Institute for Qualitative Methodology
International Peace Research Institute, Oslo
International University of Japan
Internationales Hochschulinstitut Zittau
Inter-Tribal Council of Michigan
Iona College
Iowa State University
ISPM University of Berne
Istituto IARD Franco Brambilla Coop. ricerca ar.l.
IT University of Copenhagen
IVES Grupo de Estudios Sociales
Jagiellonian University
James Cook University
James Madison University
Jan van Breemen Instituut
Jefferson County Department of Health
Jewish Hospital College
Johannes Kepler Universit?t Linz
John Jay College of Criminal Justice
John Hopkins University
Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
Jongenheem asbl
JSI Research & Training Institute
JUCA USA, Inc.
Jyv?skyl?n yliopisto
K.U.Leuven
Kaiser Permanente
Kai-Suan Psychiatric Hospital
Kalamazoo College
Kansai Medical University
Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence
Kansas State University
Kansas University
Karoli Gaspar Reformatus Egyetem, Budapest
Karolinska Institutet
Kath Theologische Universiteit t Utrecht
Katholieke universiteit Leuven
Katzenbach Partners LLC
Kennedy School of Government
Kennesaw State University
Kent State University
King’s College London
King’s University College
Kingston Business School
Kingston University
Kinjo Gakuin University
Kiska Solutions Inc
Kitakyushu University
Klein Associates Divison, ARA
Kline&Partner d.o.o.
Knowledge Partners
Knowles Science Teaching Foundation
Kobe University
KPMG Advisory
KWALON, Utrecht
Kymenlaakson ammattikorkeakoulu
L.H.Smith consultants
La Trobe University, Victoria-Australia
Lakehead University
Lampl Herbert Consultants
Lancaster University
Lantoga Group
Lappeenranta University of Technology
Larkin Street Youth Services
Lawrence Technological University
Learning as Work project, Cardiff University
Lehigh University
Lehrerinnen- und Lehrerbildung Kanton Bern
Lehrstuhl Internationales Management RWTH Aachen
Leiden University
Librería La Isla
LICM Consulting
Lighthouse International
Limburgs Universitair Centrum
Link?pings University
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool: John Moores University
LMU München
Lockheed Martin
Logiway GmbH
Loma Linda University Surgery Medical Gr
London Business School
London School of Economics
London South Band University
Long Island University
Los Angeles Unified School District
Loughborough University
Loyalist College
Loyola University Chicago
LTT-Research Ltd
Lund university
Luther Seminary
Luton Primary Care Trust
Luxottica Srl
Maastricht University
Macquarie University
Macro International
Magnetrol International Incorporated
Malaria Alert Centre, College of Medicine
Manchester University
Marie Meierhofer-Institut für das Kind
Marshall University
Martin Luther Universit?t Halle-Wittenberg
Maryville College
Masaryk University Brno
Masarykova Univerzita, FF, UPV
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Massey University
masterfoods
Mathematica Policy Research, Inc.
Mathematica, Inc.
Max Planck Institute for Soc. Anthropogy
Max-Planck-Institut f. ethnolog. Forschung
Max-Planck-Institut für Gesellschaftsforschung
Max-Planck-Institut für Strafrecht
Maxwell School of Syracuse University
Maya Group
Mayo Clinic
McGill University
McKinsey & Company
McMaster University
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Measurement Group
Medical Research Council
Medical Review of NC
Medizinische Universit?t Wien
Meharry Medical College
Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Memorial University
Mental Research Institute
Mesorszolgáltatási Alap
MH Líceum Alapítvány
Miami-Dade County Public Schools
Michigan State University
Microsoft Corporation
Middlesex University
Mikata Consulting
Mills College
Milwaukee School of Engineering
Ministry of Education
Ministry of Education And Culture- National Ciriculum Office
Miyazaki International College
Monash University
Monitor Group
Monroe County Community School Corporation
Montana State University
Montclair State University
Montgomery College
Montreal University Health Care center (MUHC)
Morgan State University
Mount Saint Vincent University
Mount Sinai Hospital
MultiON Consulting, S.A. de C.V.
Murray & Roberts
Musashi Institute of Technology
Museum Southwest Seeland
Myers-Jdc-Brookdale Institute
NASA Ames Research Center
Nathan Kline Ins.
National Taiwan University
National Cheng Kung University
National Consumer Research Centre Finland
National Development and Research Institutes, Inc.
National Kaohsiung First University of Science & Technology
National Research Council Canada
National Technical University of Athens
National Tsing-Hua University
National University of Ireland Galway
NCEPH Australian National University
New Mexico State University
New School for Social Research
New School University
New Territories Research
New York Academy of Medicine
New York State Office of Mental Health
New York State Psychiatric Institute
New York University
Nexus Institut, Berlin
NIH – National Cancer Institute
Nipponkoa Welfare Foundation
Nokia Corp.
NORC/University of Chicago
North American Software, Inc.
North Carolina Division of Marine Fisheries
North Carolina State University
North Dakota State University
North Street Medical Care
Northampton Community College
Northeastern Illinois University
Northeastern University
Northern Illinois University
Northumbria University
Northwestern Health Sciences University
Northwestern Oklahoma State University
Northwestern University
Norwegian University of Science and Tech
Notre Dame University
NOWA Consult GmbH
Nuffield College
Nutrition Un-Ltd.
O.T.I.C. Canarias S.L.
Oakland University
Odum Institute
Ohio State University
Ohio University
Okanagan University College
Oklahoma State University
Old Dominion University
Olds College
Open University
Oregon Health and Science University
Oregon State University
Osher Institute
?sterreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften
OSU College of Osteopathic Medicine
Ottawa University
Otto-Friedrich-Universit?t Bamberg
Otto-von-Guericke-Universit?t Magdeburg
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Continuity Group
Oxford Internet Institute
Oxford University
Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation
Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission
Pacific Wildland Fire Sciences Laboratory
PACT 4 Families Collaborative
P?dagogische Akademie Feldkirch
P?dagogische Hochschule Freiburg
P?dagogische Hochschule Ludwigsburg
P?dagogische Hochschule Thurgau
P?dagogische Hochschule Weingarten
P?dagogische Hochschule Zentralschweiz
P?dagogische Hochschule Zürich
P?dagogisches Institut Universit?t Zürich
Palacky University
Pardee RAND Graduate School
PATH Canada
PCS Business Systems
Peninsula Medical School
Pennsylvania State University
People Science and Policy Ltd
Pepperdine University
Performance Stewards GmbH
PH Karlsruhe
Pine Crest School
Pitzer College
Planned Parenthood Center of El Paso
Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
Pontificia Universita Gregoriana
Population Council Inc
Portland State University
Portsmouth University
Potter and Associates Internation, In
Presidio Informatico Di Sociologia
Prevention Research Center
PricewaterhouseCoopers
Primary Care Development Corporation
Princeton University
Program in Afterschool Ed & Research
Psychiatrische Universit?tsklinik Basel
PSYCTC.org
Purdue University
Qualitative Research & Consulting
Quantec,LLC
Queens College, City University of New York
Queens College, O.I.T.
Queen’s University Belfast
Queensland University of Technology
Quetzalcoatl, S.L.
Radboud University of Nijmegen
Radford University
Rafael Martín Espada
Ramapo College of NJ
Rand Afrikaans University
RAND Corporation
Reading University
ReD Associates
Redes De Investigacion
Regent University
Rehabilitation Foundation
Rensselaer Polytechnic Inst
Research Department, Central University
Research for Action
Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene
Research Foundation of SUNY
Research Into Action
ResearchTalk, Inc.
Resources For Learning
Restek Consulting
Rhode Island Hospital
Rhodes College
Richard Stockton College of New Jersey
Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
RMC Research Corporation
Robert Bosch GmbH
Robert Gordon University
Rochester Institute of Technology
Rockefeller Institute of Government
Rolls-Royce Plc
Roskilde University
Royal College of Music
Royal College of Psychiatrists
Royal Holloway College
Royal Holloway University of London
Royal Roads University
Royal Veterinary and Agricultural Univer
Ruhr-Universit?t Bochum
Rush Medical Center
Russell Sage Foundation
Rutgers Cooperative Research & Extension
Rutgers University
Ryerson University
Ryukoku University
Saint Francis Xavier University
Saint John’s University/University of AZ
Saint Louis University
Saint Mary Seminary
Saint Paul Public Schools
Samford University
San Diego State University
Saskatchewan Prevention Institute
Satakunnan Sairaanhoitopiiri
Saybrook Graduate School & Research Cent
SdG Associates
Seattle Pacific University
Seirei Christopher College
Seneca College
Seton Hall University
Shell International
Shih Hsin University
Sierra Trade, Inc.
Simmons College School of Social Work
Simon Fraser University
Singapore Management University
Sistema del Desarrollo Integral de la Familia Guadalajara
Skidmore College
SLL Psykoterapiinstitutet
Smith College
Social Care Institute for Excellence
Socialforsknings Instituttet
Sofia University
Sogn og Fjordane University College
Sonoma State University- CIHS
Soporte Y Soluciones Informaticas Srl
South African Qualifications Authority
Southampton University
Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
Southern Illinois University – Dept. of Sociology
Southern Institute on Children and Families
Southern Methodist University
Southwestern Educational Development Laboratory
Sozialwissenschaftliches Institut München
Spanish Council For Scientific Research
Spelman College
Spiegel Institut Mannheim
SRI International
Srodkowoeuropejska Fundacja Edukacyjna
St Martins College
St. Ambrose University
St. Elizabeth Family Medicine Residency Program
St. Francis Xavier University
St. George’s Hospital Medical School
St. George’s University of London
St. Johns University
St. Louis Community College
St. Paul’s School
Stanford University
Stanford University Libraries
State University of New York at Oswego
Stellenbosch University
Stevens Institute of Technology
Stockholm Institute of Education
Stockholm University
Suan Dusit Rajabhat University
SUNY Albany
SUNY Buffalo
SUNY New Paltz
SUNY Stony Brook
Supreme Court of Singapore
Sussex NHS Research Consortium
Sussex University
Swem Library, College of William and Mary
Synergia srl
Syracuse University – School of Information Studies
SystemBrainCo, Ltd.
Tampere Polytechnic
Tampere University
Taylor University
Teachers College, Columbia University
Technische Universit?t Darmstadt
Technical University of Denmark
Technische Universit?t Berlin
Technische Universit?t Chemnitz
Technische Universit?t Kaiserslautern
Technische Universit?t München
Tecnológico de Monterrey campus San Luis
tekst og tale a/s
Tel Aviv University
Temple University
Tennessee State University
Texas A & M University
Texas Association of School Boards
Texas Christian University
Texas Cooperative Extension
Texas Southern University
Texas Tech University
Thames Valley University
Theologisch Wetenschappelijk Instituut
Theologische Universiteit Kampen
Thinking Cap Production
Thomas Jefferson University
Thomson Corporation
Thomson Marketing Resources
Thurston Arthritis Research Ctr.
Thurston County Public Health
Tietokeskus, City of Helsinki
Tilburg University
Today’s Instruments Co., Ltd.
Tokyo Woman’s Christian University
Touchstones DP
Tourou University International
Trent University
Trinity College, Dublin
Tromso University College
Trustmarque Solutions
Tshwane University of Technology
TU Braunschweig
TU Chemnitz
TU Dresden
Tufts University
Tulane University
Tutor Orientamento Formazione e Cultura S.p.A.
TVI Community College
U.S. Naval Health Research Center
UABC Facultad De Ciencias Humanas
UB Foundation Activities Inc.
Ume? university
Unisys Ltd
Unité de recherche en geriatrie
United Kingdom House of Commons
United Kingdom House of Lords
United Nations ICTY
United Tribes Technical College
Universidad de Lleida
Universidad Alberto Hurtado
Universidad Antonio Narino
Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona
Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
Universidad Autonoma de Puebla
Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi
Universidad Autonoma de Tamaulipas
Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Hidalgo
Universidad Autónoma del Noreste A.C
Universidad Católica de Costa Rica
Universidad Catolica De Temuco
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Universidad de Antioquia
Universidad de Buenos Aires
Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha
Universidad de Chile
Universidad de Cuenca
Universidad de Granada
Universidad de La Laguna
Universidad de La Rioja
Universidad de La Serena
Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Universidad de Los Andes
Universidad de Salamanca
Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali
Universidad de San Buenaventura, Medellín
Universidad del Bio Bio
Universidad del Desarrollo
Universidad Huelva
Universidad Jaume I de Castellón
Universidad La Salle Cuernavaca A.C.
Universidad Militar Nueva Granada
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Universidad Nacional de Cordoba
Universidad Pedagogica Nacional
Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana
Universidad Pública de Navarra
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
Universidad Simon Bolivar
Universidad Veracruzana – Xalapa
Universidade De Brasilia
Universidade de S?o Paulo
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
Universit du Québec en Outaouais
Universita’ Bocconi
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano
Università degli Studi di Bergamo – Italy
Universita’ Degli Studi Di Trieste
Università del Piemonte Orientale
Universita’ Della Valle D’aosta
Università della Valle d’Aosta
Universita’ Di Cagliari
Università di Genova
Università di Modena e Reggio Emilia
Universita’ Di Trento
Università Piemonte Orientale
Università Pontificia Salesiana
Universit?re Psychiatrische Dienste Bern
Universit?t Augsburg
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Universit?t Bamberg
Universit?t Basel
Universit?t Bern
Universit?t Bielefeld
Universit?t Bonn
Universit?t Bremen
Universitat de Barcelona
Universitat De Girona
Universit?t Dortmund
Universit?t Duisburg-Essen
Universit?t Erfurt
Universit?t Frankfurt/Main
Universit?t Freiburg
Universit?t für Bodenkultur, Wien
Universit?t G?ttingen
Universit?t Graz
Universit?t Hamburg
Universit?t Hannover
Universit?t Hohenheim
Universit?t Innsbruck
Universit?t Jena, IGC
Universit?t Kassel
Universit?t Koblenz Landau
Universit?t Leipzig
Universit?t Linz
Universit?t Lüneburg
Universit?t Luzern
Universit?t Mannheim
Universit?t Münster
Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
Universit?t Oldenburg
Universit?t Osnabrück
Universit?t Siegen
Universit?t St. Gallen
Universit?t Stuttgart
Universit?t Wien
Universit?t Wuppertal
Universit?t zu K?ln
Universit?t Zürich
Universit?tsklinikum Münster
Universit?tsspital Zuerich (USZ)
Universit?tsspital Zürich
Université de Genève
Université de Lausanne – CI
Université de Moncton
Université de Montréal
Université de Sherbrooke
Université du Québec à Montréal
Universite du Quebec en Outaouais
Universite Joseph Fourier
Universite Laval
Universiteit Leiden
Universiteit Maastricht
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Universiteit van Tilburg
Universiteit voor Humanistiek, Utrecht
Universitetet i Bergen
Universitetet i Oslo
University Aberdeen
University College Dublin
University College London
University College of Bor?s
University de Genève
University Hohenheim
University Hospital Groningen
University Laval
University of Aberdeen
University of Acalá
University of Alabama
University of Alaska Anchorage
University of Alaska Fairbanks
University of Alba Iulia
University of Albany
University of Alberta
University of Alcala De Henares
University of Amsterdam
University of Antwerp
University of Arizona
University of Arkansas
University of Art and Design, Helsinki
University of Auckland
University of Bath
University of Bergen
University of Birmingham
University of Bradford
University of Brighton
University of Bristol
University of British Columbia
University of Calgary
University of California, Berkeley
University of California, Davis
University of California, Irvine
University of California, Los Angeles
University of California, San Diego
University of California, San Francisco
University of California, Santa Cruz
University of Cambridge
University of Cape Town
University of Central Arkansas
University of Central Florida
University of Central Lancashire
University of Chicago
University of Chicago Social Sciences Business Center
University of Cincinnati
University of Colorado at Boulder
University of Colorado at Denver
University of Connecticut
University of Copenhagen
University of Cyprus
University of Debrecen
University of Delaware
University of Denver
University of Durham
University of East Anglia
University of East London
University of Edinburgh
University of Essex
University of Exeter
University of Florida
University of Georgia
University of Glasgow
University of Greenwich
University of Groningen
University of Guadalajara
University of Guam
University of Guelph
University of Haifa
University of Hawaii / SSRI
University of Hawaii at Manoa
University of Hawaii Hilo
University of Helsinki
University of Hohenheim
University of Houston
University of Huddersfield
University of Hull
University of Illinois at Chicago
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
University of Indianapolis
University of Iowa
University of Joensuu
University of Jyv?skyl?
University of Kansas
University of Kansas Medical Center
University of Kent
University of Kentucky
University of Kentucky Hospital
University of Klagenfurt
University of Lapland
University of Latvia
University of Leeds
University of Leicester
University of Lethbridge
University of Limerick
University of Lincoln
University of Lisbon
University of Liverpool
University of Ljubljana
University of London
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
University of Louisville
University of Luton
University of Maine at Fort Kent
University of Manchester
University of Manitoba
University of Maryland
University of Massachusetts
University of Melbourne
University of Miami
University of Michigan Business School
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
University of Michigan, Dearborn
University of Minnesota at VAMC
University of Minnesota, Duluth
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
University of Missouri, Columbia
University of Montana
University of Montreal
University of Nebraska
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
University of New Mexico
University of New York, Albany
University of Newcastle
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
University of North Carolina, Greensboro
University of North Florida
University of North Texas
University of Northern British Columbia
University of Northern Iowa
University of Northumbria
University of Notre Dame
University of Nottingham
University of Oklahoma
University of Oregon
University of Otago
University of Ottawa
University of Oulu
University of Oxford
University of Paisle
University of Pennsylvania
University of Phoenix
University of Pittsburgh
University of Plymouth
University of Portsmouth
University of Pretoria
University of Puerto Rico
University of Québec in Montréal
University of Queensland
University of Reading
University of Regina
University of Rhode Island
University of Rochester
University of Rochester Medical Ctr
University of Salford
University of San Francisco
University of Saskatchewan
University of Social Sciences
University of South Africa
University of South Carolina
University of South Dakota
University of South Florida
University of Southampton
University of Southern California
University of Southern Denmark
University of Southern Mississippi
University of Stavanger
University of Stellenbosch
University of Stirling
University of Sunderland
University of Surrey
University of Sussex
University of Tampere
University of Technology Jamaica
University of Technology Sydney
University of Teesside
University of Tennessee
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
University of Texas, Arlington
University of Texas, Austin
University of Texas, Dallas
University of Texas, El Paso
University of Texas, Houston
University of Texas, San Antonio
University of the West Indies
University of the West of England
University of the Western Cape
University of the Witwatersrand
University of Toronto
University of Trento
University of Tulsa
University of Turku
University of Utah
University of Vermont
University of Victoria
University of Wales College of Medicine
University of Wales, Cardiff, UK
University of Wales, Newport
University of Warwick
University of Washington
University of Washington, Bothell
University of Waterloo
University of Western Australia
University of Western Ontario
University of Westminster
University of Wisconsin
University of Wisconsin, La Crosse
University of Wisconsin, Madison
University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
University of Wisconsin, Superior
University of Wyoming
University of York
Universtit?t Hamburg
Univerzita Palackeho v Olomouci
Uniwersytet Warminsko-Mazurski w Olsztynie
UNSW Aviation
UNT/Sowk Dept.
Uppsala University
US Dept. of Commerce
USDA Forest Service
Utah State University
Vancouver School of Theology
Vanderbilt University
VCU/Massey Cancer Center
Verwey-Jonker Instituut
Veterans’ Heath Administration
Virginia Commonwealth University
Virginia Tech
Virtualni institut, o.p.s.
Vredeseilanden
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
W.J. Stelmjaschuk & Associates
Wageningen University
Wake Forest University
Warsaw University
Waseda University
Washington State University
Washington University, St. Louis
Wayne State University
Weatherhead School of Management
Weber State University
Weill Medical College of Cornell University
Wellesley College
Western Kentucky University
Western Michigan University
Western Washington University
Wheeling Jesuit University
Wichita State University
Wiliam Paterson University
Willamette University
William Paterson University
Wirtschafts- und Kaderschule Bern
Wirtschaftsuniversitaet Wien
Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin für Sozialforschung
Woolf Consulting
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
World Bank
World Health Organization
World Vision Australia
Worthing and Southlands Hospitals NHS Trust
Wright State University
Xavier University of Louisiana
Xyntéo Ltd.
Yale University
Yeshiva University
Yleisradio Oy
York College
York University
Zavod RS za solstvo
Zeppelin University gGmbH
Zhejiang University
Why ATLAS.ti?
Working in Qualitative Data Analysis?
If you need to make sense of qualitative data using analytic software, ATLAS.ti is for you. Here&#8217;s why &#8211; ATLAS.ti is the software of choice by professionals for productive data analysis. No other qualitative analysis software provides the same level of flexibility and functionality for analyzing unstructured data &#8211; data that cannot be meaningfully studied by formal, statistical approaches. ATLAS.ti offers the widest variety of tools for accomplishing tasks associated with a systematic approach to this kind of analysis. It helps you find and explore complex phenomena hidden in your textual and multimedia resources. ATLAS.ti offers a powerful, intuitive environment for coping with inherently complex tasks &#8211; keeping you focused on the analyzed materials.
High-Quality Data Analysis
At its core, ATLAS.ti is a suite of tools that supports analysis of written texts, audio clips, video files, and visual/graphic data. These tools are tightly integrated and designed to support the work flow of the qualitative researcher. ATLAS.ti also includes highly sophisticated tools to help you manage, extract, compare, explore, and reassemble meaningful segments of information from large amounts of data. It does so in flexible and creative ways that are systematic and intuitive.
It has been said that qualitative analysis is equal parts art and science. ATLAS.ti is the sophisticated tool that lets you amalgamate both parts seamlessly. It sets the standards for qualitative research software. If your job calls for qualitative data analysis, no other CAQDAS package provides you with the same power, elegance, number of tools and support &#8211; nor does it work with such a wide range of data formats. Researchers all over the world rely on ATLAS.ti for all of their data analysis needs. So join the ATLAS.ti family of qualitative research today and see quality results!
More Shortcuts}

我要回帖

更多关于 苹果6怎么进入dfu模式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信