下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁喜力啤酒广告歌-
现在位置: >
喜力啤酒广告歌
喜力啤酒广告歌
来源:互联网摘抄整理综合
发布日期: 责任编辑:admin
原标题: [合集]喜力啤酒广告歌网友:laerfu ( 少文§睿雅园笑忘居士【天-濑】) 不知大家有没看过风靡港台的Heineken(喜力,又译海尼根)啤酒广告。这支广告片中,一名男子在超市购物,忽然间他看见女明星Jennifer Aniston(珍妮佛安妮丝顿)所饰演的**女子在他附近想要拿架上的Heineken啤酒,却因为身高不够拿不到,男子目光在她身上稍作停留,接著走上前去,轻轻松松拿下了啤酒,珍妮佛面露微笑,正准备接下男子手中的Heineken,谁知男子竟迳自带著两瓶啤酒转身扬长而去,留下一脸愕然的女主角站在原地。这就是喜力。Heineken,Never Settle For Less.广告所配歌曲是60年代美国流行乐电影“**乍现”主题曲--Happy Together ,原唱TheTurtles。歌词如下:Happy Together by The Turtles Lyrics Imagine me and you I do I think about you day and night It is s only right To think about the girl you love And hold her tight So happy together If I should call you up In vast of time And you said you belonged to me And ease my mind Imagine how the world could be So very fine So happy together I can is t seem to be loving nobody but you For all my life When you is re with me Baby the skies would be blue For all my life Me and you And you and me No matter how they toss the dice It had to be The only one for me is you, and you for me So happy together I can is t seem to be loving nobody but you For all my life When you is re with me Baby the skies would be blue For all my life Me and you And you and me No matter how they toss the dice It had to be The only one for me is you, and you for me So happy together Me and you And you and me No matter how they toss the dice It had to be The only one for me is you, and you for me So happy together So happy together How is the weather? So happy together We is re happy together So happy together So happy together So happy together So happy together 网友:fairy810810 (bb~水晶婆婆??) 呵呵【 在 laerfu 的大作中提到: 】: : 不知大家有没看过风靡港台的Heineken(喜力,又译海尼根)啤酒广告。: 这支广告片中,一名男子在超市购物,忽然间他看见女明星Jennifer Aniston(珍妮?.: 丝顿)所饰演的**女子在他附近想要拿架上的Heineken啤酒,却因为身高不够拿不?.: 子目光在她身上稍作停留,接著走上前去,轻轻松松拿下了啤酒,珍妮佛面露微笑,..: 备接下男子手中的Heineken,谁知男子竟迳自带著两瓶啤酒转身扬长而去,留下一脸..: 的女主角站在原地。: 这就是喜力。Heineken,Never Settle For Less.: 广告所配歌曲是60年代美国流行乐电影“**乍现”主题曲--Happy Together ,?.: heTurtles。: : 歌词如下:: : Happy Together by The Turtles Lyrics : : : Imagine me and you : I do : I think about you day and night : It is s only right : (以下引言省略...)网友:echodo (dodo) 啤酒里面最喜欢喜力啦……网友:Etesians (日出●没印象) 广告是不错网友:b (◆幸福摩天轮◆ ) 喜力越喝越来劲~~【 在 laerfu 的大作中提到: 】: : 不知大家有没看过风靡港台的Heineken(喜力,又译海尼根)啤酒广告。: 这支广告片中,一名男子在超市购物,忽然间他看见女明星Jennifer Aniston(珍妮?.: 丝顿)所饰演的**女子在他附近想要拿架上的Heineken啤酒,却因为身高不够拿不?.: 子目光在她身上稍作停留,接著走上前去,轻轻松松拿下了啤酒,珍妮佛面露微笑,..: 备接下男子手中的Heineken,谁知男子竟迳自带著两瓶啤酒转身扬长而去,留下一脸..: 的女主角站在原地。: 这就是喜力。Heineken,Never Settle For Less.: 广告所配歌曲是60年代美国流行乐电影“**乍现”主题曲--Happy Together ,?.: heTurtles。: : 歌词如下:: : Happy Together by The Turtles Lyrics : : : Imagine me and you : I do : I think about you day and night : It is s only right : (以下引言省略...)相关推荐:
精彩随机推荐
上一篇: 下一篇:2012欧洲杯喜力啤酒广告歌曲视频和MP3.rar_百度知道
大小:9.05 MB
所需财富值:0
已经过百度安全检测,请放心下载人人小组 - 喜力啤酒电视广告剧本
喜力啤酒电视广告剧本
HEINEKEN&&&
Super -&Worth the Walt&The commercial opens on a man on the phone trying to make a reservation in one of the most fashionable and exclusive restaurants in town. The maltre'd on the other end says that he can fit him, but only in 6 months.&&&&
Super: Six months later.&&&&Now the man walks into the exclusive restaurant with his girlfriend. The waiter approaches his table and asks if he wants a drink. He asks for two Heinekens. The drinks arrive and they begin to drink then. The waiter comes back a moment later. He tells them the specials and passes each of them a menu. He then asks then what they would like. As he does this they finish their glasses of Heineken and tell the waiter they want the bill only. The waiter and the maitre&d are shocked at this response. But the couple are more than satisfied and leave the restaurant to the astonishment of the staff.&&&&
Tag line: It could only be Heineken.&
喜力啤酒电视广告剧本(5.1)&&
字幕:&值得一等&&这个电视广告以一位男士打电话作为开始画面,他正试图在市中心一家最时髦的高级饭店预订餐位。接电话的The maltre'd&说可以满足这位男士的要求,但是要等到六个月以后&&&
字幕:&六个月以后&&现在这位男士同他的女友走进这家高级饭店。侍者走近桌子问他需要什么,他点了两杯喜力。啤酒上来之后,他们就品味起来。过了一会儿,侍者返回桌前,告知他们该店的特色菜肴并递上菜单询问他们想点什么菜。此时,这一对情侣已喝尽了杯中的喜力啤酒,告诉侍者现在他们只想买单。侍者和the maitre'd被这个答复惊呆了。在店员们的惊讶之中,这对情侣心满意足地离开了饭店。&
&&&&&&收尾语:这种魅力只能来自喜力啤酒&&
Heineken TVC Script&
Super -&Tour group&&&&&This commercial is set in a cosmopolitan city. We see a group of tourists who are following a tour group leader. The leader is holding a little flag in the air. They are closely following him listening to all his interesting commentary about the city sights. Up ahead we see a Heineken bar. They are about to walk past it when a bus passes in front of them. After it passes we see that the tour group leader walks on, although his group have strangely disappeared. He continues walking and talking, thinking that his group is still behind him.&&&&
Tag line: It could only be Heineken.&&&&&&&
喜力啤酒电视广告剧本(5.2)&&
字幕:&旅行团&&
这幅广告设景在一个国际大都市,我们可以看见一队游客正跟随着一位导游在游览市容。导游手举一面小旗,游客们紧随其后兴趣盎然地听他解说着城市风貌。就在他们的前面,我们可以看到一家喜力啤酒吧。正值他们要走过喜力啤酒吧的时候,一辆公共汽车突然从他们面前穿过,车过去后,我们看到这队游客的领队还在继续往前走。虽然他的游客已经很奇怪地消失了,他仍然在一个劲的走啊、讲啊的,心里想着他的团队还跟在他的身后呢。&&&
收尾语:这种魅力只能来自喜力碑酒&&
Super -&Light out&&&&&&This commercial is set I a bar. It's a very stormy night. Lighting, thunder and heavy rain. A man and his girlfriend are sitting at the bar. The man has a full glass of Heineken in front of him. The thunder and lightning get worse and without warning there is a blackout. There is slight panic, but the lights come back on just a few seconds later. When they do, the man notices that half his beer has been drunk. He is quite annoyed and suspects the man sitting next to him. He glares at him suspiciously. Now we pan wider and while he continues glaring at the man he suspects, we see his girlfriend who has a white moustache above her lip (made up of beer foam of course).&
Tag line: It could only be Heineken.&
喜力啤酒电视广告剧本(5.3)&
字幕:&&熄灯后&&
这幅广告设景在一家酒吧里,这是一个狂风暴雨的晚上,电闪、雷鸣,大雨下个不停。一位男士和他的女友正坐在酒吧里,男士面前有一满杯喜力啤酒。电闪雷鸣的情形变得更加严重了,在没有任何预告的情况下,酒吧内的灯突然全部熄灭了,无边的黑暗在酒吧里激起了一阵轻微的惊慌。几秒钟之后,酒吧内的灯重新亮了起来,之后,这位男士注意到他杯中的啤酒被喝掉了一半,他非常恼火,并且怀疑这是紧挨着他坐的那位男士干的。让我们把镜头拉得宽一点,现在我们可以看到,正当他紧盯着这位被他怀疑的先生时,他女朋友的嘴唇上方有一抹白色的&胡须&(这当然是由啤酒的泡沫造成的)。&&&
收尾语:这种魅力只能来自喜力啤酒&&&&&&&&
super & &Domestic Argument&&&&&We see a man suffering the abuse of his wife as she hurls various objects at him. Many of these are valuable items which he ducks or catches. Suddly the only object left within reach is a can of Heineken and we can see the horror on his face as his wife reaches for it.&&&&Instead of throwing it however she opens the can and drinks it thus punishing him in a way far more effective way than any pain she might have inflected by hitting in with a flying object.&&&&
TAGLINE: It could only be Heineken.&
喜力啤酒电视广告剧本(5.4)&
字幕:&家庭争端&
我们可以看见一位男士正在忍受他妻子的虐待,她一边怒骂,一边将各种各样的东西砸向他。在这些东西中有很多是非常昂贵的,有些他接住了,有些因为掷得太猛他只能侧身躲过去。突然,在够得着的范围内只剩下一听喜力啤酒。我们可以看到,当这位男士的妻子去拿这听啤酒时他脸上呈现出恐惧神色。然而,恰好相反的是他的妻子非但没有把啤酒扔过来,反而打开了啤酒并把它喝光了,这样,妻子就以最有效的方式惩罚了他,因为对他而言,损失啤酒较之身体遭受击打痛苦要大的多。&
收尾语:这种魅力只能来自喜力啤酒&&
Super &&Conversation&&&&&In a crowded,&&live bar, two men are sitting together people watching. Like many friends, their mutual c they don't really feel the need to speak. Nevertheless, with these guys, a glance can say a lot.&In another corner of the bar, a pool game is being played. One of the players pulls off a brilliant shot, and our two guys exchange a look that seems to say, &Nice shot&.&At the entrance to the bar, a guy walks in with a ridiculous suit on. Our two guys -------&Finally, a young, extremely attractive woman walks right past our two guys, and they exchange a look that seems to say, &Yes, that's a good looking woman&.&&&&
Over this, a super appears:&
SUPER: As natural as conversation.&
TAGLINE: It could only be Heineken.&
喜力啤酒电视广告剧本&(5.5)&
字幕:&对话&在一个拥挤、气氛活跃的酒吧内,两位男士默默地坐在一起,观察着四周的人群。像很多朋友一样,大家能够坐在一起就足够了,不一定非要交谈不可,对于他们这些人来说,一个眼神就能说明很多东西。&在酒吧的另外一个角落里,一些人正在打撞球,其中一个将球漂亮地击入网袋,这两个男人相互交换了一下眼神,目光好像在说:&是一个好球。&&在酒吧的入口处,一位装扮不合时宜的家伙走了进来,我们这两位男士(此行以下缺)&最后,一位年轻的、极具吸引力的女士从我们这两位男士身旁走过,他们交换了一下眼神,那目光好像在说&嗯,是一个漂亮的女人&。&此时,在画面上现出一行字幕:&
字幕:心有灵犀一点通&&
收尾语:这种魅力只能来自喜力啤酒&&
As natural as&&&&&&
&Rain&&&&&A man is caught in a sudden rainstorm without an umbrella. He's getting soaked, so he decides to duck into a bar to sit out the weather.&&&&He sits down and orders a Heineken. After the bottle arrives, he begins to wring himself dry. Whatever sharp creases the guy had that morning are now long gone.&&&&Suddenly a young woman walks in under much the same circumstances. She walks up to the bar, orders a Heineken and begins the process of trying to dry out.&&&&The man and the woman look at each other's pathetic state. The man looks as though he's about to say something but doesn't need to. The two of them share a laugh because their shared condition is understood.&&&&Over this, a super appears:&&&&SUPER:&&As natural as rain.&&&&TAG LINE: Heineken.&&&&&&&30(秒)电视广告创意(3.1)&
就像下雨一样自然&&
一位男士遇上了暴雨,他刚好没有带伞,全身都淋透了,因此他决定到一家酒吧躲躲雨,等雨停了再走。他坐下来要了一杯喜力啤酒。啤酒上来以后,他开始拧自己的衣服,就这样,那天早晨精心熨烫的衣褶全都消失了。&突然间,一位跟这位男士几乎有着相同境遇的年轻女士走了进来,她走向吧台,订了杯喜力啤酒后,也开始拧衣服。&这两位男女彼此看了看对方的&悲惨&境遇,男士好像想说些什么,但是没有说,他觉得没有必要,他们相视会意地笑了一下,因为彼此都有共同的遭遇。&此时,画面上现出一行字幕:&&&&字幕:&像下雨一样自然&收尾语:喜力&
As natural as&&&
&Curiosity&&&&&&
In a bar, two young women are enjoying some Heinekens and talking. We can tell by their body language and facial expressions that the conversation is quite descriptive, intimate and graphic.&&&While the young women talk, the camera tracks past their table to find two young men just around the corner, each with a Heineken, eavesdropping on the girl's conversation.&&&&From the men's expressions, we can tell that what they are overhearing is reaching its most interesting point. Just at that moment, a blender starts going at the bar. The men can't signal to the bartender to kill the blender, but to no avail.&&&&By the time the blender is done, the woman's story is over. We can see her girlfriend's face reflecting the fact that the story must have been fantastic.&&&&Cutting back to the men, we can see their agony over having missed the best part.&&&&Over this, a super appears:&&&&SUPER: As natural as curiosity.&&&&TAG LINE: Heineken.&&&&30(秒)电视广告创意(3.2)&
喜力啤酒&&
像好奇一样自然&&
在一家酒吧里,两位年轻的女孩子一边喝着喜力啤酒,一边低声交谈着,从她们的手势、姿态及面部表情中我们可以看出,她们在讲一个有关个人秘密的故事,这个故事情节起伏,非常生动。在她们交谈时,摄像机镜头越过桌子,对准角落里的两位男士。在他们面前各有一杯喜力啤酒,他们在偷听这两位女孩子的谈话。&从这两位男士的面部表情中,我们可以看出,他们偷听到的故事就要达到情节的高潮。正在这时,酒吧里的搅拌机响了起来,这两位男士给酒吧招待打手势让他关上搅拌机,但努力没有成功。&当搅拌机停下的时候,女孩子的故事也讲完了,我们可以看见她女伴的脸上流露出这样一种表情:这个故事的结局一定非常奇妙。&镜头切回到男士这边,我们可以看到他们因错过故事最好部分而表现出的痛苦表情。&此时,在画面上现出一行字幕:&&&&
字幕:&像好奇一样自然&&
收尾语:喜力啤酒&&
As natural as&
&&&&&Teamwork&&&&&we open on two men conducting some sort of business deal in a noisy bar. Besides their Heinekens, there is a contract on the table that they are preparing to sign.&&&&The table where they are sitting has a pronounced wobble. It is endangering their contracts and their beers.&&&&They decide that, for the safety of their contract, they should stabilize the table, so they pick up things like coasters, sugar packets and spoons and duck under their wobbling table .&&&&We can't see them, but we watch the table top jiggle as they repair its uneven base.&&&&Now satisfied that it is fixed, they relax and finish signing their contract. A happy moment.&&&&Over this, a super appears:&&&&SUPER: As natural as teamwork. Heineken.&&&&Suddenly, a man balancing plates of food for a neighboring table stumbles. The plates head right for the contract. We cut&&away before impact.&&&&30(秒)电视广告创意(3.3)&
&&&&&&&&喜力啤酒&&
像默契配合一样自然&&这个广告设景在一家喧闹的酒吧,两位男士&正在谈生意。在桌上的喜力啤酒旁边,有一份待签的合同。&他们坐的桌子放得非常不稳,在剧烈地摇晃。这使得他们的啤酒有泼溅出来的危险,很可能沾染旁边的合同。&为了保证合同的安全,他们决定把桌子放稳。于是他们拿起一些东西,象茶杯垫子、糖的包装纸、汤匙等侧身闪到摇摆不定的桌子底下。&我们看不见他们,但可以看到在他们垫充桌脚时桌子在晃动。&现在桌子安置好了,双方都非常满意。在轻松的气氛中,他们签了合同。这真是快乐的时刻。&此时,画面上现出一行字幕:&&字幕:像默契配合一样自然&&&&喜力啤酒&&&&
突然,一位为邻桌上菜的男侍脚下拌了一下,盘子直接向桌上的合同扣去,在盘子跌落之前,我们切断镜头。&
艺术热点话题
全站热门话题
同类热门小组推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
请输入验证码喜力啤酒广告大片&The City&(60秒版)-高清观看-腾讯视频
喜力啤酒广告大片&The City&(60秒版)
上传者其它视频
扫描二维码随身看视频