推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口求三维动画的外文翻译,毕业论文里面要的,带翻译的。谢谢 邮箱:_百度知道
求三维动画的外文翻译,毕业论文里面要的,带翻译的。谢谢 邮箱:
我有更好的答案
文件用射手播放器播放 自动找字幕
其他类似问题
外文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇关于外贸出口竞争力 或有关羊绒出口的外文文献及翻译,中文以及英文,谢谢&br/&好心人可以发到我的邮箱,,再次感谢!
急求一篇关于外贸出口竞争力 或有关羊绒出口的外文文献及翻译,中文以及英文,谢谢好心人可以发到我的邮箱,,再次感谢! 20
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家Hello,We have received the meeting minutes, which refers to the final conclusion need to communicate whih management. We'd like to know how about the result of communication? Also, please send an original quality warranty book which have completed the signs and seals to our department. thank
参考译文1: 您好,我们已经收到的会议纪要,这是指最后的结论需要沟通whih管理。我们想了解沟通的结果如何呢?另外,请发送已完成本部门的标志和密封原有的质量保修书。感谢参考译文2: Hello,We 已收到会议纪要,指 whih 管理的通信需要最后的结论。我们想知道如何沟通的结果吗?此外,请发送原始的质量保修书在已完成的迹象和海豹到我们的部门。谢谢参考译文3: Hello,We 已收到会议纪要,指 whih 管理的通信需要最后的结论。我们想知道如何沟通的结果吗?此外,请发送原始的质量保修书在已完成的迹象和海豹到我们的部门。谢谢参考译文4: 已收到hello,we的会议纪要,其中提到了最后结论需要交流all"来表示,这样,管理。 我们想要了解的结果如何沟通? 此外,请发送原始品质保证书,已完成的标志和印记,我们的部门。 感谢相关翻译:我希望能够学习系统化专业化管理的模式, & I hope to be able to learn from professional management system of the model.carries on the analysis to the China Construction Bank customer relations management present situation and the existence question & 进行中国建设银行客户关系管理现状和存在的问题分析the management system &
管理系统Audit and management porting API & nullo 管理类 & o Management我全凭我自己取得了成功,我有所感悟,所以得出了以下结论: & I depends on my success, I have some perception, it reached the following conclusions:As a conclusion, shopping on the internet has made our life easier and more efficient, but it is still not that perfect. We should be more careful when shopping on the internet & Product quality conclusion &
产品质量的结论unblievable conclusion &
unblievable结论语义参照:我将给同学们讲个笑话 & I will give the students to tell a joke受外界环境影响 & Influenced by the outside world environmental impactThat is why both international brands and small, local organisations trust us to deliver their spaces on time, at quality and on budget. & 这就是为什么国际品牌和小的本地机构都信任我们可以提供他们的共享空间上的时间、 质量和预算。起重机销售 & Crane sales我将于茫茫人海之中,寻觅唯一灵魂伴侣,得之我幸,失之我命。易简易难! &
I in the boundless huge crowd, will search the only soul companion, my good fortune, will lose me to assign.Easy simple difficult!vs ten un vip pra mi da? &
vs 保持 pra vip 我 da?May I take your order,we? &
需要您的订单,我们呢?The food without nutrition,of course,is bad for youe health if you eat too much! &
如果你吃了太多的食物营养、 无当然是心甘情愿的健康 !Accumulated Lot & 累计地段kicks & 踢腿我爱你, &
I love you,希望以后幸福 & Hope to be happy我们的校服最大的不好处就是必须穿一周 & We don't benefit is that you must wear school uniform maximum one weekinsert Presentation Title Here & 在此处插入颁奖标题The weather get more and more warm & 获得更多和更温暖的天气别太辛苦哦! & Do not be too hard Oh!i buy my goods in shenzhen & 正在翻译,请等待...这些树叶是彼特的 & The leaves are Peter老板对我的态度友好 & The friendly attitude of my bosscdrom speed &
CDROM速度drink sb under the table & 喝下表某人我们一定会走向快乐的 & We will happy toThere are so many cars and buses & 有这么多汽车和公车limdo cu &
铜 limdo以……为代价 & The cost to ... ...只爱你一个人 & Only love you as an individual查漏 &
Check leakage并不是很贵 & Not expensive品牌专员 &
Brand CommissionerLocalIP: String &
LocalIP: 字符串跆拳道的护具包括护头、护臂、护手、护腿、护脚 & Taekwondo Schutzausrüstung, einschliesslich Kopfschutz, Armbinde, Handschutz, Schienbeinschützer, Fusspflege(B) is a member of the Medical Executive Committee of the hospital & (B) 是医院的医疗行政委员会成员Strategy summary & 策略综述这样虽然不能彻底的减少同样事情的发生,但是有一定程度的抑制作用 & Although this can not be completely reduced by the same things happen, but there is a certain degree of inhibition我吃的快 & I eat fast过着每天重复的日子 &
Days of repeated daily livingBrush your teeth at ieast twice day,after breakfast and before bedtime. & 在你的牙齿刷ieast两次日、早餐后和前就寝。Now and again, the administrators and other members might wish to contact you via email through this board & 现在又一次,管理员和其他成员可能希望通过此板通过电子邮件与您联系,属于齿轮优化序列中“不够安全”的序列。 & , The sequence is optimized gear "not safe" sequence.耗材 &
ConsumablesHello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is not that great, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pi &
Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is not that great, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are bac银行已下班 & Banks workaccess violation at address
in module GRSDS.EXE &
模块GRSDS.EXE 地址的访问冲突Isolationswiderstand & Isolationswiderstandnation academy of sicences & 全国演艺学院的 sicences工作一天后,我通常比较累 & working a day later, I am usually more tired最近查询: &
And say goodbye to the past! &
These postal card is your it? & (2) dam or soil layer of physical and mechanical indexes of cofferdam, permeability coefficient and allow the osmotic gradient. & 这意味着你的报酬从几乎任何地方,你可以索赔 & [object Object] &
你的性格与皇马吗? & 鈭___________ & My sister is called outside the & Su smile & 好,这 afternoon.see 2 上午在你 &
正在翻译,请等待...
& 我们提出反馈,完整和我们最大的能力}

我要回帖

更多关于 教育理论与实践 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信