最近碰到撩妹高手了个麻烦事啊,单位要写篇科技核心医学论文啊,... 高手不吝赐教.

急求几篇英语作文(共8篇,请尽量写,多多益善~),请各位高手不吝赐教,谢谢啦!!!_百度知道
急求几篇英语作文(共8篇,请尽量写,多多益善~),请各位高手不吝赐教,谢谢啦!!!
?5?2) What would you do to be a successful man&#92?2) What is the most serious challenge of living in big cities?7?2) Give us at least 3 symbols of Chinese culture?2) How to achieve a good Teacher-student relationship?4?2) Do you think money is everything, what would you do with the money. City life and Country life1) Where would you like to find a job after graduation:辞书120个左右. 2) Where do you want to visit most. On Success1) What do you think success is !?1) Have you ever experienced an earthquake, mutual understanding and respect)6?2) Do you prefer making friends on the Internet or face to face.3 billion yuan. Teacher-student Relationship1) What do you think are the qualities of a good teacher,题目及要点如下给出, in a big city or in a small town? 2) What would you do if an earthquake happened? (cooperation in class.2. Friends and Friendship1) What do you think of friendship and how do you get it!谢谢了Optional Topics for Oral English Test
1. On Culture1) What do you know about the Awoman,急.
How to Prepare for Earthquakes. Traveling1) Describe a place that has deeply impressed you?8. Lottery Tickets1)Suppose you won 0?3要求及要点如下
提问者采纳
in the cities. Because people say that Paris is a very romantic city, especially in the downtown areas!2,Buffalo Nickel(野牛镍币).3. It was very late in the evening . Though very tired?How to achieve a good Teacher-student relationship.Money can buy a lot of things,is not the most important thing in our life. The majority of citizens are tired of overcrowded conditions and bad environments. I value most in friendship are honest and comprehension.8.Maybe one day. Very exicited,and becaue of comprehension,Barbie dolls(芭比娃娃). But cities aren&#39.By contrast,we can be the best friends. Paris people ars good for us to cooperate with teacher,dreams can be done in the end . There is no problem if I need to buy something?This semester.In a peaceful world. My dream is to feel happiness and let the world feel happiness. I can make full use of it to make more money to do the more helpful ans earthquake. So I prefer making friend face to face.
TravelingDescribe a place that has deeply impressed you,but can&#39,the most standing three symbols are Chinese Dragon.I prefer making a friend face to face,because best friends should has the special qualities.Our motherland has long history. Some advantages making friends face to face can’t be placed by the net.Is that right? So money isn&#39. The air is not clean enough for people.(记不住最后三个就 and so on).7. We began to climb directly we got to the foot of the mountian.4,encouragement ,joy and delight. Of all the symbols. It&#39,I played with it when I’m lonely?In my own understanding.Just make yourself be their friend and they will trust you.
Friends and FriendshipWhat do you think of friendship and how do you get it. If it isn&#39,I think he or she must bes life,bad habits or bad tempers.Many people were buried underground, Citizens have woman.Mqybe one day we all share in joy and celebrate in light.
On SuccessWhat do you think success is . The Statue of Liberty is located in the Newyork City,and i think this is the largest satisfaction the teachers
want to gain from students ,the symbols that stand for our culture are numerous, Mattel Toy Company, but nt buy health. Because internet must have some dangerous fact,make our world more beautiful. Money can buy a house, it&#39,the most important thing in our life is to help others!This is the most important thing in one&#39,I like the Barbie dolls most, it’s too easy to tt everthing in our life, Chinese Characters and Beijing Opera,saved some people who were buried underground. Not only did we have a rest there, but to me . Barbie doll is very lovely and when I am a child.I think it just a kind of useful thing.People said thanks to them.5?1) Have you ever experienced an earthquake?Give us at least 3 symbols of Chinese culture.Though money is important in our life, what would you do with the money, so I would try to do something meaningful,help the people who are poor.and be the leader of the students As a student, success is a feeling when you are satisfied with your living at present,like help others who can’t afford school.
How to Prepare for Earthquakes. I want to breathe the romantic air in Paris city and also becos a hope of all over the world?Do you think money is everything.Where do you want to visit most,some are small and some are quite huge, mutual understanding and respect)The qualities of a good teacher I think ,but can&#39?I prefer finding a job in a big city. Wenchuan. There were many visiters there,the respect is the mutual respect. The Statue of Liberty was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the people of the United States and is a universal symbol of freedom and democracy.I would like to visit Pt buy a close home.3 billion yuan,and listen to you,and make them think you are not reliable and feasible, we were very enjoyable about this unforgettable trip,though strict is needed sometimes,we can be friends.I am
going to keep going and don't only centres of shopping but there are also many offices, we have more opportunities. In my opion.of course ?It’s hard to find the best friendship in life?Do you prefer making friends on the Internet or face to face, it is difficult to keep it大二上学期 英语口语考试1. The first part has already come true, harmful smoke and dirt,and i want to say that the good behaviors of students will also give teacher some confidence .Honest is the root for friendship. Winning the lottery has already made me happy, and all of us enjoyed the process of climbing the mountain,a friend indeed is a friends in need, we reached the top,first of all. Of course all the good schools are in cities?I haven’t experienced an earthquake, I would try my best to help others and rebuild my homeland,but be too strict will frighten the students. Though it is t let other things beat me and my dreams. To be success means to make my dream come true?What would you do to be a successful man&#92,saying the corner of the house,we all live in love with our goodness. But I have a deeply impression of Sichuan&#39. Because of honest.I think the most famous American symbols of usa are The Statue of Liberty(自由女神像). After the earthquake, is the happiness when you make your dream come true at last .In cities there are many shops.Money can buy a bed,it is one of my best friends.
City life and Country lifeWhere would you like to find a job after graduation, we were eager to reach the destination on the course by bus?2) What would you do if an earthquake happened,I should choose a safe place to protect myself.The army mistakes . Dreams is really difficult to be done ?What is the most serious challenge of living in big cities,a small city. So the honest and comprehension is the way I get my friendship? (cooperation in class. second,I know this through the news. If I can’t get out the house. I have a lot of dreams actually,this is symbol of respecting teacher and ourselves. People in the cities can find a now job more easily than pt in one shop I can go to another one. In the village there are usually only few shops and even the only one with the necessary foods, I would run outside as soon as possible and stay
in the open fields. My dream is to feel happiness and let the world feel happiness. They are all our precious treasures.
Teacher-student RelationshipWhat do you think are the qualities of a good teacher.When the earthquake happened.
On CultureWhat do you know about the American symbols. He must be comprehensive so that he can know your sadness as well as happiness, I went to the Mountian Tai together with my classmates.
6,was destroyed by the earthquake,everyone needs to try best to make them come true. Even it can’t speak and act,she or he must be patient enough to adjust his or her students&#39. Eventually, but we took several pictures as well. finally I think that a good teacher should set good examples to his or her students so that he or she can get respect ,Uncle Sam(山姆大叔). I love them very much,but can&#39?I would use the money to realize my dream. In another way.
Lottery TicketsSuppose you won 0, in a big city or in a small town.Many houses were collapsed
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
多多益善的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教下单位要写篇医学论文啊,高手不吝赐教._百度知道
请教下单位要写篇医学论文啊,高手不吝赐教.
提问者采纳
这个专业写药学职称论文,这个可以在论文好网上查找的, 希望可以帮助到你、妇产科职称论文、内科职称论文、儿科职称论文等等比较了解的了
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
单位还有什么要求 ?我个人可以操作40多本医学杂志淘宝交易 不需要订金!
不吝赐教的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高手请指教,拟合数据R1是负值怎么办,还有有时几个实验组有的有两个电阻有的有个,要以哪个为标准啊请高手不吝赐教,多谢了!_百度作业帮
高手请指教,拟合数据R1是负值怎么办,还有有时几个实验组有的有两个电阻有的有个,要以哪个为标准啊请高手不吝赐教,多谢了!
高手请指教,拟合数据R1是负值怎么办,还有有时几个实验组有的有两个电阻有的有个,要以哪个为标准啊请高手不吝赐教,多谢了!如题,最近要开始着手写热成像的论文,关于制冷型的,相关英文资料较少,请有从事这方面的人士不吝赐教。_百度知道
如题,最近要开始着手写热成像的论文,关于制冷型的,相关英文资料较少,请有从事这方面的人士不吝赐教。
或者推荐一些热成像的书籍也可,因为学校的文献搜索系统下载不到类似SCI!另附邮箱.com,如有电子版则更好,如果有从事过这方面的人士麻烦您发一下相关资料至我的邮箱,EI的一些外文文献:@qq主要是想搜集一些有关于制冷型热成像的英文文献和国内的一些制冷型热成像的现状等,不胜感激,所以写文章捉襟见肘
谢,这个是毕业的论文,我想自己完成,不用代写了
提问者采纳
热像仪制冷型资料我刚刚发了一份到你QQ邮箱你好,里面有中文也有部分英文,如果你单独需要中文或英文,邮件联系
提问者评价
谢谢这位网友的热心帮助。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
热成像的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁创新医学会员账户信息
我的积分:0分账户余额:0.0元
申请服务:我的稿件:
上次登录时间:未登录过
账 户:
密 码:
在本机保存我的登录信息
科技论文规范及格式要求
来源:点击次数:143次
文章摘要:  一篇论文的好坏,首先就是体现在论文的格式上面,如果连最基本的格式都没有做好,相信导师们也就对这篇论文失去兴趣了。下面就让论文发表小编给大家谈谈科技论文格式及规范。
1:论文题名  题名1般不超过20个汉字,必要时可加副题名,题名要符合编制题录、索引和检索的有关原则,应以简明、准确的词语反映文章特定内容,并有助于选定关键词。应避免使用非公知公用的缩写词、字符、代号,尽量不出现数学式和化学式。  2:作者署名和工作单位  作者姓名署于题名下方,团体作者的执笔人也可注于首页页脚或文末,作者署名是文责自负和拥有著作权的标志。对作者应标明其工作单位全称及邮编,工作单位和邮编之间空1个字。  三:摘要  论文摘要的写作应符合gB6447~86的规定。摘要的内容包括研究的目的、办法、结果和结论,其中,研究的结果和作者的结论为摘要的核心部分。1般应写成报道性文摘,摘要应简明扼要地提供全文重点信息,具有独立性和自明性,且应是1篇完整的短文,1般在300字左右。摘要1般不分段,不用图表、公式和非公知公用的符号。  四:关键词  关键词是能反映论文主题概念的词或词组,便于作文献索引和检索。每篇论文抉择关键词3~5个,可从题名、摘要中选出,也可以把重要术语和地区、人物、文献、产品及重要数据名称作为关键词标出。  五:绪论  绪论又称前言或引言,绪论的序号可以不写,也可以写为&0&,不写序号时&绪论&2字可以省略。绪论应少而精,开门见山,言简意赅,应写明前人相关的研究成果、理论与与实践依据,内容可包括研究的目的、意义、主要办法、范围和背景等。不要与摘要雷同和成为摘要的注释,切勿用&众所周知&、&大伙晓得&之类的开场白,也不要写神马&才疏学浅&、&不吝赐教&等客套话。  六:正文  正文是论文的主体,系指引言之后结论之前的部分,应按 gB 7713~-87的规定格式编写。这1部分的形式主要是根据作者意图和文章内容而定。  实验为研究手段的论文或技术报告,包括以下几个方面:  &1&实验原材料及制备办法。主要描述研究材料的可靠性、均衡性及随机性的情况。  &2&实验所用装备、装置和仪器。通用装备应注明规格、型号,假如是自己特制的装置,应提供示意图,并附测试、计量所用仪器的精度,使读者得知实验结果的可信度和准确程度。  &3&实验办法和过程。办法包括测量仪器、测定办法、标本处理、计算办法等,过程怎样进行,操作应注意事项。若有技术上的经济性,要正确处理好学术交流与技术保密的关系。  &4&实验结果。结果部分是示出处理后的实验效应,包括各项指标的数据和图像。对结果进行分析,把实验所得的数据和现像加以解释,阐明自己的新发现或新见解。图表的数量应择其要者。  写该部分时要注意:首首先选取数据必须严肃认真,实事求是;其次是描述现像要分清主次,抓住本质,图表设计要精心,使其1目了然;最后是分析问题必须以理论为基础,以事实为依据。  撰写理论或解析文章,应注意以下内容:  &1&解析办法。包括前提条件、提出的假设、解析的现像、适用的理论和计算的程序;  &2&解析的结果。可用图表、公式进行整理。  &3&分析讨论。对结果的可信度、误差的评价。  七:结尾  结尾是以结果和讨论为前提,评价分析结果的误差,也是结果论点的提炼与概括,同时,提出尚存在的问题和今后解决问题的展望。结论要有条理,应准确、简明、完整。  八:参考文献著录  凡引用前人的研究办法、论点、重要数据等,均要列出参考文献。著录格式如下:  a.出版物 序号作者.题名[J].刊名,出版年份,卷号&期号&:起止页码;  b.论文集 序号作者.题名[C].见主编.论文集名.出版地,出版年份:起止页码;  c.专著 序号 作者.书名[M].版本.出版地,出版年份:起止页码。  d.报告 序号 报告人.题名[R].会议名称,会址,年份。  e.专利 序号 专利申请者.题名[P].国别 专利号,发布日期。
↑上一篇:
↓下一篇:
还剩下500字
王医生:申请了论文改写、编译润色服务.申请编号:45771
李医生:申请了论文评估服务.申请编号:45769
刘医生:申请了GW评估服务.申请编号:45768
梁医生:申请了 Response Letter 修改服务.申请编号:45767
赵医生:申请了排版、编辑、服务服务.申请编号:45766
张医生:申请了Cover Letter撰写服务.申请编号:45765
王医生:申请了论文代投、期刊代选服务.申请编号:45764}

我要回帖

更多关于 不吝赐教的意思 的文章